The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 13 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:59 pm

Looking at her and calling out "Love you my dear!" Befor he reachs down and slowly rubs the girls head as she can feel him throb in her lips, as she sucks fimrly on his size. "Suck it hard, and you may be rewarded! By getting fucked with it."

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 13 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:02 pm

she smiled as she glanced back at him. " love you too baby, make her work for it. " grinned as she slid into the tub slowly giving a low moan of satisfaction as she relaxed in the hot water., was getting turned on by the pleasurable sounds she was hearing from him but her body needed to recover.

the girl moaned again at the thought of having him fill her, he was definitely huge and she was small, and still a virgin so she knew it would be a very very tight fit.. shifting a little she continued to suck on him, this time sucking as hard as she could while using her tongue to tease him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Moaning softly as he rubs her pussy softly and starts to finger her befor finding out, shes exetremely tight! He looks down at her and smiles evily "Are you a virgin?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:07 pm

the girl flushed slightly as he asked her the question, leaning back slightly she licked her lips before giving him a nodded, using her hands this time to stroke him. " is that going to be a problem? do you not like virgins?"

yawning slightly melody relaxed in the tub, rubbing her belly with her good arm, smiling slightly as she felt different, she didn't know how but she just knew.. something was definitely different.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:14 pm

He smiled as he looked into the bathroom smiling at his lover "Melody there, she took mine, and I wouldnt want it any other way!" He looked down at her and moaned softly as he smiled.

she licked him again as she begin to suck him all over again, lustfully sucking his big cock.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:16 pm

she opened her eyes slightly hearing her name. " hmmm i don't hear moaning in there." grinned as she closed her eyes again , hearing him moan once more as the girl was now pleasing him again.

she flushed again and looked up at him. " does that mean your going to take mine without any complaints?" she arched a brow before taking the tip of him in her mouth again and sucked hard once more, using every skill she had.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Smiling down at her as he pulled out of her mouth and rubbed it slowly along her lips as he smiled happily "Hmmmm, Get into postion so I can show you what sex is"

After turning very red she layed down and opened her legs as she looked away slowly, embarrased and scared at how bad it will hurt, specially with him being so big.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:23 pm

smiling slightly she washed up in the bath before letting the water drain, getting out and grabbing a clean towel and carefully wrapped it around her body , " if she is a virgin hun go easy at first.. but fast, it helps get rid of the pain quickly. "

she flushed again, hearing melody even as her body was very wet and horny, she squirmed slightly , keeping her eyes half closed though she was sneaking peaks at how large he was.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Smiling at his lover as he moved over her very slowly befor pushing his tip against her pussy then took a hand and gripped her hip firmly as he forced her to stay still for him, slowly pushing into her as he felt her, feeling that shes exetremely tight. "Mmmm, fuckkk, your going to be a very good fuck!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:31 pm

the girl gasped and moaned slightly , feeling her body stretching from his size, it was a bit painfull but he hadn't broken the barrier to her virginity yet, which was just about to do. " ohhhhh.. thats .. umm good to know. " bit her lip, she was still unsure who he was but he was definitely feeling good to her right now.

Melody leaned agianst the door way and looked him over,, licking her lips as she watched, getting turned on all over again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Moaning as he took both of her hips with his hands and looked at her befor shoving her pussy very hard with a very hard thrust.

she screamed out as he took her virginity very hard and pushed deep past it and kept pushing deeper into her without stopping.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Melody licked her lips as she moved over behind him, lightly nipping his shoulder as her hands roamed over his back and grabbing his ass, feeling his muscles flex as he pushed into the woman , her screams of pain where being replaced with moans of pleasure as the pain was soon forgotten, her body stretching more and more to take him in. " keep going... wear her out good baby."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:47 pm

Leaning over the girl and pinning her to the bed as he began to thrust, slow at first, pushing his cock very very deep into her as he knew she would be in pure pleasure from being fucked by a long lasting vampire.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:49 pm

licked her lips as she lightly nipped his shoulder before he leaned over the girl, having her hands pinned above her head as he moved against her. " hmmmmm come on love, quicker you wear her out the faster you get to have me.. " she grinned, knowing he loved the feel of her against him..

the girl moaned and arched up against him, allready she could feel a climax building in her human body, he was driving her crazy.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Growling back as Melody as he knew her so well, he knew she was teasing him, trying to make him finish off quickly so she could enjoy his longer lasting fucking, knowing now that she would want to show the girl how you really take a cock, and a long big thick one at that. He tugged at the girl as he could feel her building up fast to letting go already. She could feel him want her to end, she could tell he wanted to fuck her so hard shed pass out as soon as she was done cause it would be to much to handle. "Mmmmmmm, fuck what a vifin! Almost as good as Melody, but nothing is as good as her but I know you dont care do you girl!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:59 am

the girl moaned loudly , arching up more against him before shaking her head, she didn't care what he said as long as he continued to do what he was doing, her body was growing tighter and tighter until she couldn't handle it any more, moaning loudly she felt herself let go completely as her climax ripped through her body, she screamed from the pleasure as she panted before passing out.

Melody grinned as she nuzzled and nipped his neck. " hunny i think you made her pass out... she seems really happy now. " grinned running her hands over his chest lightly .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:03 am

Groaning as he smiled down at their new pet befor sliding out and turning to his Lover as he kissed her lips deeply, his hand slowly sliding down her waist befor he began to finger his lover. His cock dripping with blood slowly from the newly sexed up girl, who was now their pet. "Mmmmmm, So wet baby, so wet so fast and all for me hehe mmmm, i love it!"

The girl laid there, turning to her side and curling up completely sound asleep.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:05 am

she moaned and squirmed agianst his hand as she kissed him back just as deeply , running her hands over his body again as she ignored the now sleeping girl. " hmmmm i think you need a shower hun.. to get all cleaned up .. well rinsed off before having a little more fun " grinned as she kissed him again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:09 am

He smiled befor gripping her and taking her into the bathroom with him as he closed the door befor setting her onto the counter and he licked her neck as he turned and went to the shower and began to turn it on, befor slowly setting it to the temputure he liked the most. "I`ll only shower baby, if your here with me in it!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:13 am

she grinned and nipped his chest as she lightly nudged him. " hun , i took a bath cause i can't get the bandages wet, you go and shower, and i will watch you. " she looked him over, licking her lips slightly as she kissed him again , " h mmm just make sure you get good and clean for me baby."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:59 pm

He smiled at her as he licked her lips befor sliding a hand very slowly along and up her leg befor blowing her a kiss "Mmmm, you could sit on the edge of the tub and help clean me baby, I could use the help if im to hurry hehe" He said as he winked at her, as he turned his semi hard dick rubbed against her leg befor he stepped into the shower and quickly began to wet down his hair.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:09 pm

she licked her lips before hopping off the counter and stepped in the shower behind him, making sure the shower head was getting just him wet as she ran her hands over his body, getting the sponge and soap before begining to soap him up. " your such a tease.. soo.. did you enjoy your toy?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Smiling as he nodded slowly, as he rubbed her back softly and teasingly "mmmmhmmmm, she felt great, but I hate to say it, she isnt you, what has your body feeling like its never great unless im doing it with you?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:18 pm

she smiled and leaned up and kissed him softly " ohh i know she isn't me baby.." kissed him again before sliding her hands down to his groin, soaping him up as well there. " hmmmm. don't worry , she is only your play thing when i am not here.. or when i am sleeping and can't take care of you at the moment. .. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Smiling at her a moans softly befor rubbing her hips slowly "Mmmmm, soap that good baby ^.~ Make sure its very very clean hehe, soap it up very well!" He said as he moaned and knew that she would like it cause she knew it would make him grow very stiff right in her hand, he closed his eyes as he began to rinse out his hair slowly.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next