The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The empty beach (Mature, Female needed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The empty beach (Mature, Female needed) Empty The empty beach (Mature, Female needed)

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:14 pm

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/in-game-profiles-f8/shadowwalkers-characters-profiles-t241.htm#14803 ((Character, Leon, bottom of page))

Leon was a resident nearby in a small town not to far from were the beach was, he has been there many many times befor in the past. He came there today, a very lovely Saturday morning, a very light breeze across the sea coming ashore as he walks to the water. He puts down his lunch basket and throws a quickly blanket down as he then sits down and slowly begins to remove his cloths, his shirt followed by his shoes then his shorts were he puts on his trunks. He then heads to the water and begins to swim out to sea as he slowly starts to enjoy a swim, the water is very cool and relaxing. His fur becomg wet but its a feeling that her enjoys alot, the water helping him cool off and helping him have another amazing weekend.

((OOC: anything goes, any race, join if you want and lets have some fun!))

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

The empty beach (Mature, Female needed) Empty Re: The empty beach (Mature, Female needed)

Post by SS3Pan Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:37 pm

The empty beach (Mature, Female needed) Winged11

“ Crap, crap, crap, crap….” A young girl’s voice was heard chanting this over and over--along with a few other ‘colorful’ words--as she literally spiraled through the sky, completely out of control. If she wasn’t falling to her doom from way higher than 10,00 feet, she would’ve taken the time to appreciate the wonderful weather. Voatana found it kind of ironic that she was going to die like this though, considering that she had a 14-foot wingspan behind her. Unfortunately, she couldn’t use them to weightlessly swoop through the sky like she usually did because she had been shot in her right, white wing by one of her enemies. They couldn’t follow after her when she had flown away to get away from them, due to being outnumbered, so they decided to pull out a shot gun in the attempt to shoot her down. One of those bullets had deeply grazed the tan edge of her white wing, disallowing her to fly. Voatana let out a deep breath and closed her silver optics shut, her black hair wildly whipping around her head. “ Damn….I can’t believe this is how I’m going to--huh?” When she opened up her eyes to see how close she was to the ground, she took note of the fact that she was about to fall straight into the ocean. What luck! Quickly, she shielded her face with her arms, knowing that it was probably going to hurt slightly to fall into the ocean from this high up, but when she finally did smack right into the ocean’s surface, relief washed through her body. She wasn’t dead--at least, not yet. Despite her hard life, she really wasn’t ready to die just yet. Voatana swiftly surfaced and took in a deep breath of air, looking around with alert while the water around her slowly began to turn red from her own blood. She could still feel the warm liquid falling down her right wing as it throbbed with pain constantly. She was used to ignoring pain, so it was not a problem to do it now. After realizing that this was a beach, she folded her wings up against her back, causing them to neatly go back into the slits on the back of her olive windbreaker. It was probably best to keep her wings hidden in the windbreaker she had on for now, just in case this was a public beach. Aside from her wings, it wasn’t too hard to blend in with other people. She looked exactly like a human and didn’t have pointy ears, despite that she was a winged elf. Well, she was a different kind of elf--the kind of elves that looked completely human, except for their wings. She knew that she was the last, living winged elf in the entire world though, thanks to those mad scientists. Just as the 16 year-old girl made it closer to dry land, she realized that this beach wasn’t completely empty after all. Somewhat close to the shore, she was able to see someone swimming around in the water. Hopefully, she would go unnoticed. Silently, she swam by him, her hand clutching her shoulder to hide the newly-formed blood stain on the windbreaker. She only side-glanced at him to make sure that he wouldn’t be a threat to her, but she was just probably being overly alert again. When her feet hit the sand, she immediately went down to her knees, feeling completely drained. She felt like she hadn’t slept or eaten in days--oh, right, that was the case. She needed to rest, at least for a few minutes, then she would move on. Slowly, Voatana crawled a few inches away from the range of the beach’s tide and fell onto the sand on her side, feeling light-headed from the loss of blood. Something about the cool sand felt nice against her drenched body, so her eyes closed shut rather quickly and instead of just resting like she had intended to, she ‘accidentally’ went completely unconscious. Oops.

(Hope you don't me joining this)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

The empty beach (Mature, Female needed) Empty Re: The empty beach (Mature, Female needed)

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:46 pm

Leon was calmly swimming through the water, not seeing any sharks around this area befor, not yet atleast. After swimming for atleast he thought a hour, he head a huge splash alil ways off befor looking around and seeing nothing befor after a few momments had what he thought was a very gorgoues young lady swim past him, looking over at her smiled but noticed she was in to much a hurry for him. As he swam out in the ocean he glanced over now and then to see if she was ok befor noticing her acting very strange, wounded perhaps but he was unsure, so after a few momments of thinking he decided to hear ashore and see if she was ok. After swimming slowly for a few moments he walked ashore, rather out of breath now from the long swim and the oceans really strong current, he walked up to her befor kneeling down and asking "Hey are you ok mam?" Waiting a few seconds befor asking again, but getting no reply, he looks at her face and quickly looks her body over, not noticing any bad wounds, the blood not noticable from being on the side in the sand. He goes and picks her up and carries her to higher up the sand towards his car and sits her down as he starts to try and wake her, splashing some water on her and hopes it brings her too.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:47 pm

((OOC, Sounds like a winner, lets see how it goes shall we? If you like my reply then please continue, if you dont then please let me know ^.^))

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:29 pm

By the time the man had picked her up to take her to his car, she felt like she was in a different world….like all reality was slowly starting to slip away from her. Was she dying? No, she couldn’t have been. After surviving such a huge fall, she couldn’t just die like this, could she? She was barely breathing and her pulse was quite weak, but that all changed the minute he sat her down in the car and began to splash water on her. Almost instantly, her eyes snapped open and when she caught sight of the guy in front of her, gallons of adrenaline started to pump through her veins. Her subconscious reaction was always to be alert, on the edge, just in case she had to fight for her life, but fortunately, she wasn’t really in much of a fighting condition. She could probably still fight in this condition, but it certainly wouldn’t be at her best. Since there was now too much adrenaline coursing through her blood, she suddenly jumped up the wrong way and made her wing wound open up slightly, the pain rushing right back to her. Her body became even more tense as she almost inaudibly hissed in pain, her eyes slowly shifting upward to look at the guy before her again. It wasn’t really like her to ask who someone was because basically, she never stuck around long enough to get to know anyone like that, but right now, it was probably a good idea to find out who this man was. Perhaps it would ease off her paranoia of him being a possible threat if she knew who he actually was. Yes, she was a little paranoid at times, but that usually saved her. For all she knew, he could’ve been an enemy in disguise--her enemies always were--and that was the thought had made her jump earlier. “ Who….are you….?” she finally asked, her head still feeling quite light as she eyed him with a large amount of alert in her silver irises. Her gently damp hair laid against her back, tipping a little over the middle of her back. If her hair had been wet for any longer, it would’ve begun to get kind of curly.

(Oh yes, I did like your reply and would indeed like to continue this with you ^^ It would definitely be interesting to see where this rp would go and just to let you know, I probably won’t be really getting on as much during the week as I do on weekends--lately, I’ve grown a bit more busier since starting college, but I’ll reply as often as I can ^^)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:02 pm

Looking her over a few more times befor the very damp neko replied, "My name is Leon, but are you ok? Names right now arent important! Are you ok? That fall had to be huge, theres no way you should even be alive right now!" He looked at her and then offer his hand befor helping her sit up alittle better, he slowly sat down beside her and observed her alil more slowly, carefully looking over her body trying to learn about her, who she was, what she was, and would she hurt him. Leon having no skills in fighting or any form of it would be a very easy defeat in a fight with no skill but that of a wrestling match with friends, who we never won. As they sat there the sun helped heat their cold bodies up slowly, helping dry his swimming trunks and helped dry her cloths as well as he hair, which he couldnt help but notice began to very slowly curl up, a lovely feature that he thought brought out her looks, making it hard to not thinkg she was lovely, only adding to her already amazing appearance.

((OOC, Np at all, easily understandable!))

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:26 pm

After finally deciding to come to the conclusion that he was alright, Voatana answered through a murmur, not mentioning anything about the fall, “ I think so….” She knew that she partially okay, but there was still her wound, which was still bleeding slowly. She needed some sort of medical assist--should she tell him about it and reveal her wings in the process?? As she began to contemplate on that question in her mind, she silently looked him over with her acute eyes. With just one glance, it was obvious that he wasn’t a normal being. Yeah, the fur and the ears kind of gave that fact away, but she was used it. From being locked up in a cage in some laboratory allowed her to see all kinds of weird creatures, experiments, and etc. She was just glad that they didn’t decide to grow an extra head on her or something, but since she didn’t exactly get to stay in one particular place for too long, she surprisingly had never seen a neko before. This analysis finally made her choose a course of action. Since he wasn’t exactly human, perhaps he wouldn’t make such a big deal out of her wings. It would probably be best to show them to him anyway--she need something done to her injury. “ Well, I’m not exactly a-okay….I kind of need some medical attention on my….wing….” she told him as she looked down, hesitating to say the last word of her sentence for a moment there. Talking this much made her realize how thirsty she was as well. Gently, she stretched out her right wing, causing it to slowly stretch out of one of the slits on the back of her windbreaker. And there her white wing was, perfectly in view for him to see. It was a good thing that this beach was abandoned, only holding the two of them in it. Her right wing was barely completely stretched out since there wasn’t enough room in the car for her to do so, seeing as how she had a 14-foot wingspan, but she had expanded it enough for him to see the bullet wound on the edge of it. As much as she hated getting help from someone, she knew that she had to get it this time. Voatana looked back up at him, silently waiting for his response.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:43 pm

Slightly gasping at her as she unfolded the wing, looking at her as he very softly reached over to take her wing and leaned in as well to very carefully examine her wing. After several momments of just admiring how beautiful the wing was he moved and got out of his car befor asking her "Please, come sit outside the car so you can unfold them fully, I think I need to examine you completely, you may have more injuries, or just your wing, its up to you Voatana but also, befor i forget my manners, pleased to meet you!' After those words he took out a small little first aid kit to the steps infront of the care were it was parked, he started to take things out and carefully laying them down as he hoped she would join him so he could bandage her wounds and hopefully help her stop the pain she must be in. "I promise, i mean you no hard, ive never seen something like you so if i please, join me, i wish to know more about you!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:23 pm

Voatana just sat in her seat tensely as he examined her wing. His gentle touch was….rather new. She wasn’t sure if she had ever felt a touch so soft before, a touch that didn’t cause her any pain, even though he was touching her wounded wing. She didn’t give him her name just yet. She never gave her name away so easily, especially since she still didn’t know too much about him, except for maybe his own name. When he invited her move out of the car, she obliged, mainly because the car was starting to make her feel claustrophobic. Plus, she wanted to stretch out her wings fully, despite that it my hurt her injured wing a little. Once she she was outside, she stood up to her complete height of 5’5” and began to stretch out her left wing while allowing the right one to come out completely. The left wing easily slipped out of the open slits in her windbreaker, just as the other did, and now they were stretched out to her natural, 14-foot wingspan. Standing up also revealed her entire appearance.--her raggedy, baggy jeans, her torn-up, olive windbreaker, and the scratches that were scattered about her arms and legs. The tears in her windbreaker almost looked like a werewolf had sliced through them and scratched her up with its claws. Well, that was kind of the case. Her enemies were mutants that were created in labs, their sole purpose to hunt her down. And they kind of resembled werewolves too, since they were part wolf, except they also looked like they were part machine as well. She obtained the rest of her scratches from their bullets gently grazing her light brown skin, but alas, she barely noticed the scratches. Scratches and cuts were nothing for her, compared to her usual injuries. Voatana turned back to him when she had stretched her wings, blinking a few times when he stated that he was pleased to meet her. Wait, he was actually pleased to meet her? Well, that was something she didn’t hear everyday. She wasn’t really sure what to say to that, so she turned her attention to the next thing he had uttered. It was reassuring to hear that he meant her no harm because most people did, so she nodded in response and said kind of flatly as she kneeled down next to the first-aid kit materials, “ Okay, but trust me, I don’t think you’d want to know anything more about me than what you can tell visually….” She only said that because she doubted that someone would want to find out more about a former captured ‘subject’s’ life. After saying that, she closed her eyes and tried to calm her body down while trying to sit still so he could properly wrap up her wing wound. “ Can you tell me where I am….?” she asked through a low voice since she wasn’t sure what place she had landed in. She knew this was a beach, but she didn’t exactly know where this beach was located specifically. In the meantime, she pushed her hair over her shoulders to move it out of the way of her wound.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:41 pm

He moved to her side were her injured wing was, after carefully examining it and then looked at her and smiled befor saying "Im no doctor, so this will hurt!" Befor moving and starting to carefully clean out the stuff in her wound befor after a few minutes, he begin to clean it then slowly began to patch it up for her. As he works on her wing he cant help but distracted by the scares, scratchs marks and other odd things scattered across her wing, not wanting to know about her past unless she gave it to him on her own will. He left it be befor carefully tieing a bandage around her wing then went and move to the front of her wing befor carefully examing it as well. After a few more momments her turned and looked at her "what in the world was going at you? You looked like you got shot by a shotgun, small powder resude everywere on your wings!" he cleaned it up as well without a worry and sat down few a break, cleaning her wings wasnt easy, the colors stained her lovely white wings with ease. He smiles befor repleing "Your at Bayville Beach, its a lovely beach and this section, nobody comes to really, which is kinda nice i think"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 pm

((OOC: Your turn ^.^))

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:28 pm

Even though he said that he was no doctor, she didn’t feel uneasy having him examine her wing now that it was already out in the open. She was used to pain anyway, but at least this pain would result in her wound getting cleaned and patched up, which was what she wanted. Voatana closed her eyes, let out a deep, inaudible breath, and sat as still as her restless self would allow her to while he began to work on her wing injury. She was surprised at how quickly he had completed the task, but for some reason, the winged elf was also surprised at his sudden question….and the very accurate guess that came afterwards. She didn’t realize it before, but what he said brought the other small scratches on the other areas of her wings to her attention. Vot had no idea she had them, but they weren’t much of a big--with her abnormal healing rates, they’d probably be gone by tomorrow, along with the other small scratches scattered among her body. “ Er, well….you’re right--a shot gun was going at me earlier….” she said in a low voice, as if someone was right around the corner listening, which was rather irrational since this was a wide-open beach and they weren’t near any corners and whatnot. When he told her the name of the beach they were on, she arched an eyebrow. “ Bayville Beach….? Never heard of it, but a beach with no one on it works for me….” she said with a small shrug and stood up after he was finished on her wings. “ ….I’m Voatana, by the way--Vot for short….” she told him casually, making a quick greeting in the process as she flapped her wings softly. “ I should be going now, but thanks for your help….” she added in, knowing that it was never good for her to stick around anywhere for too long. She had to keep herself on the move or else they might just track her down. It was just like her to be tense and alert like that….and a tad bit paranoid. Voatana figured that she would be able to fly now that her wound was patched and the pain was no more, but boy, was she wrong. Suddenly, she darted forward, flapped her stretched-out wings harder, and leaped up off of the ground. Now, this was the part where she was expecting to glide off smoothly like she usually did, but that’s not what happened this time. Instead of flying off, she dropped right back to the ground, stumbling forward a bit before falling to her knees with a universal ‘what the fuck’ expression on her face. “ Damn….” she muttered out of irritation. If she still couldn’t fly because of her injury, how was she going to move in the quickest way possible? Walking was fine, but it wasn’t as fast as flying. Looks like she was going to wait until her injury was fully healed before she decided to fly again. Four days resting at the most wouldn’t be too bad right? After sighing, she stood back up from the ground, still feeling drained from hunger, thirst, and exhaustion.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:25 am

He smiled as he watched her stand up and stood up as she took off as she was running his smile slowly faded as he watched her drop down and crash befor he ran out to help her. Running quicky to her he stopped at her side and looked her over quickly "Hey are you ok! Are you Hurt at all?" He asked as he was carefully rubbing her wings and making sure she wasnt seriously injured.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:28 am

Just when Voatana stood back up to her feet, she heard Leon ask if she was alright. “ Yeah, I’m fine--well, physically I think….” she replied to him, muttering out that last part through a sigh. She definitely wasn’t okay mentally, with the fact that she couldn’t fly if she needed to. This wasn’t good at all. Although the feeling of having her wings rubbed felt rather nice with the slight soreness still coursing through them, she folded her wings back up, making them go back into the slits in the back of her olive windbreaker. Her wings would attract too much attention anyway and in her eyes, attention was never a good thing. She frowned slightly as she did a 360 degree scan of the abandoned beach before she turned back to him, relaxing only slightly after seeing that there still wasn’t a single soul on the beach or near it besides them. Voatana opened her mouth to say something to him, but before she had the chance to get any words out, her stomach began to speak instead, emitting loud growling noises while a flat expression crossed her face. As it stopped, she turned around and made her way over to a nearby garbage bin. From there, she casually began to rummage through the garbage for food like it was the most normal thing in the world. She was usually able to find food that hadn’t even been unwrapped yet, so perhaps she would get lucky again because she certainly wasn’t going to eat something that was already half-eaten or exposed within the garbage bin. Okay, well being picky of food when you were searching through a garbage can kind of contradicted one another, but she had to have some sort of boundaries to prevent herself from consuming anything that was ‘inedible’.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:38 am

He looked at her as she walked to it then sighed as he quickly ran to stop her, he ran to her side and pulled her up from the trash can and smiled "dont do that! I have food in a cooler, please ocme and have all you want!" He took her hand and led her over to his car befor opening the trunk and then the cooler as he showed her slowly what he had. "I have sandwhichs in here, soda and stuff, pudding to if you want some as well. Help yourself Voatana, please help yourself!" He stepped aside as he took out a can of tea and opened it befor taking a drink and started to sit down on the fender ofr his car.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:48 pm

The young girl blinked blankly when he pulled her away from the trash can at first, but then she glanced over to him and questioned, “ What?” Apparently, she didn’t see that digging in a trash can just wasn’t right, probably because she was used to doing it now. She was going to say something when he began to tell her not to do what she was about to do, but stopped when he stated that he had food in a cooler. Okay, having food from a cooler was definitely much better than obtaining food from a can. If she’d known that he had food sooner, she of course wouldn’t have even bothered with the garbage, but it wasn’t really like her to ask or beg for food or anything else, even if she was starving. Perhaps it was an ego thing. “ Um, okay….thanks….” she said in a low voice. No one had ever offered her anything before, so it was kind of odd….in a good way. When they reached the car, she looked in the cooler after he opened it up, her eyes brightening at the sight of the food and the beverages. She apparently obliged when he told her to help herself. Voatana picked up one of the sandwiches as she slid down to sit on her knees and immediately started to wolf it down, along with three more sandwiches, two pudding cups, and two drinks. She didn’t want to eat everything in his cooler though, even if he did tell her to help herself, because if she helped herself completely, there would be nothing left. Thanks to her fast metabolism, she was required to eat a lot and always did when she was able to, but of course, she was hardly ever able to obtain enough food--well, until now.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:57 pm

He smiled at her and finished drinking his tea as he looked down at her and smiled "Are you full now? I would not want you to have a empty stomach in this heat, it could be fatal, alot worse then those wounds kinda fatal!" He looked at her befor kneeling down and checking her wings that are in her windbreaker. "your wings seem to be healing pretty good for only a few hours time"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:06 pm

After eating a bit more food from out of the cooler, she laid back against the car’s warm metal and gave out a small sigh, her hand temporarily resting on her stomach. When he asked her if she was full, she smiled lightly and nodded her head once. “ Yeah, that was great….” she said, which was true. It had been awhile since she had good food like that, even if it was somewhat simple, such as a sandwich. It was much, much better than nothing, so she was grateful for it. A thoughtful crossed her face as Leon stated that being on an empty stomach in such heat could be fatal. “ Really….? Well, that’s something new I’ve learned today….” she murmured as she looked up at the sky and fell silent. This whole situation felt a bit odd. This neko just met her and yet, it almost sounded like he actually cared about her well-being. She didn’t get why though, because she was just a mere stranger to him and she wasn‘t used to anyone really caring for her either, even just a little. Vot was pushed out of her thoughts when she felt his gentle touch upon her wings, realizing that he noticed the quick rate in which she healed at. “ Oh, yeah, I’m a fast healer….” she replied with a small shrug as she glanced over to him. Thanks to her unique anatomy, this heat wasn’t really a bother to her either. She could withstand heat pretty well, but it was the cold that she was defenseless against. That probably explained why she was wearing a windbreaker in the middle of a boiling day and hadn‘t passed out. “ So what were you doing here before you ran into me….?” she asked out of mere curiosity. Voatana never exactly carried on a normal conversation before, but it was apparent that she was starting to get the hang of it.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:43 pm

He smiled at her and shruged "Well, I was pretty much bored so I came here for a swim, normaly I swim naked, but today something told me not to, so im glad i didnt cause well, you can imagine the rest im sure" He looked at her and laughed lightly befor looking around and then he looked over the ocean, smiling as he waves splashed in then turned to her "Do you need a place to stay?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:25 am

Voatana tilted her head to the side a little and gave him an odd look when he mentioned that he usually swam around in the nude. “ Erm, yeah…..” she responded to him, sweat-dropping when he said that he was sure she would be able to imagine the rest. She sat up in her seat and quickly removed the thoughts that were about stuff like that before he asked her if she needed a place to stay. It was hard to say. Technically, she did need a place to stay, but at the same time, she had to keep herself on the move. If she miraculously found a place to stay that was hard to find or a good hideout, in other words, then she probably wouldn’t have to be on the run for awhile. “ Yes, you could say that….actually, a place I could stay at that’s hard to find would be more in my preference though….” she told him as she looked up at the bright sky and brought her knees up to her chest in her sitting position.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:14 pm

He smiled and nodded quickly and rather happily "Well, i live a good ways form here, and im out in the woods, i love out in the mountains, which is interesting for being so close to the ocean wouldnt ya say! But my house is small, only one bedroom but its big enough for 2 people to stay in, ill sleep on the couch if you do want to come join me" He looked at the sky after saying it and smiled as he laid down onto his back and closed his eyes, he was enjoying the very lovely day, and his new but awesome company.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:46 pm

All the while he was explaining where he lived to her, Voatana was determining whether that would be a good-enough hideout for a little while. Basically, the ones that were after somehow always found where she was, but perhaps she would find more luck staying in the wood for awhile. “ I think I’ll come join you and that’s alright--I can sleep on the couch…..you’re basically inviting me into your personal home after all and I usually sleep just about anywhere, so a couch sounds like pure bliss right now….” she said to him with a slight smirk crossing her face momentarily. If she slept on the couch, she wouldn’t feel like that much of a burden since she was going to be in his home, but it was true. A couch really did sound like heaven to her, compared to sleeping up in a tree. In fact, she hadn’t slept on a bed or a couch since--well, she couldn’t remember, so it was definitely long ago because she was pretty good at remembering different things. Either that or she had never slept on a bed in the first place.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:24 pm

He smiled at her rather happy to have company over for once "Um, if I may ask, do you perhaps cook? Im sure my cooking would kill you so if you can cook im sure youd prefer that then mine!" He said with a rather happy laugh, he knew he couldnt cook so it would only help her feel more at home he would hope if she cooked herself. He looked around the beach befor deciding to pack up the items to take back home with them. After alil bit of picking up his belongings, that from around the car to the items he may have left on the beach from after he found her. He put them all away into the car and turned to her as he smiled "Well, wheneve your ready to go, we can head out, itll be a good few hours till we get to my house, id say a very good 5-7hours, maybe 5 if the traffic isnt to bad but when your ready to go just let me know ok!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Voatana blinked a few times and looked up in thought when he asked her if she cooked. It took her a moment to recall whether she was able to do or not since it had been a very time since she had even attempted to do so. When it finally hit her, she rubbed the back of her head and smiled weakly at him. “ Not exactly….if you ate my cooking, I think you’d end up in the hospital….” she said to him truthfully. “ So I guess that’s one thing we’ve got in common….” she added in with a smirk after hearing him state that his cooking would probably kill her. She was used to eating bad stuff, so even after hearing that, she would actually be willing to try his cooking, especially if she was starving. It really had been awhile since she tried to cook, so perhaps there was a chance that she had improved over the years….or not. She was only little when she tried to cook anyway. For a moment, she watched him gather up his belonging before he turned back to her, stating that whenever she was ready, they could head out. She didn’t really know this place very well, but she definitely ready to go whenever he was ready. Who knew if the enemies were nearby. Her eyes widened a little in surprise after finding out that the ride to his house would be about 5 to 7 hours. “ Five hours….?” she repeated in a mumble, her eyes still wide. She began to wonder if she would be able to keep her sanity while being in a car for five hour at the least. Voatana didn’t particularly care for enclosed spaces, due to her claustrophobia, but she would have to get over it--she couldn’t fly right now after all, thanks to her injury. “ Well….in that case, I guess I’m ready now then….” she said with a weak smile as she moved further into the car, figuring that he was probably ready to leave too since he mentioned it.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:52 am

He smiled at her, opening her door for her befor turning and heading to his side of the car and opened the door befor sitting inside the car and waiting for her to get inside. He looked in the backseat and messed with some of his belongings trying to make it alittle more clean then the trashy state that it was in, once she entered the car he had most of it put into the floorboards, he turned to her with a soft smile and nodded as he closed his door and pulled down his seatbelt and locked it in "Are you gonna be ok with the long drive? I noticed you kinda seemed shocked and all, do you want to stop half way and get out so you can relax? I dont want you to feel sick or anything from the long drive, I hate the drive myself but its the only way I can see something this lovely now and then!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next