The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 10 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:19 am

Hamona holds onto him as the pleasure was building even more inside her. She looks at her lover as she notices the way his desires are so rough against her gentle body. She whispers in his ear, “I never knew you had such strong desires for me.” She kisses him on the lips gently slipping her tongue into his mouth to meet with his.

Back to top Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 10 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Ohanzee kisses her aback and moans out, "Yes" He thrusted deeper into her. The feeling of her warm juices splashing on his hard cock made him feel as if he could go on forever. His cock just having its way with her pussy. He lightly bites into her neck as he lifted her off the floor and put her back on the wall.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:37 am

Hamona cries out in delight as she feels him bite her shoulder and put her up against the wall. She walls tighten as she tries to fight her urge to climax and have to stop. She buries her face in his shoulder and moans his name loudly. Feeling him pound into her folds. She nips at his neck gently and repeatedly to stop herself from losing control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:15 am

Ohanzee thursted harder into her as she moaned his name he then kissed her neck and grabbed her breast as he felt himself about to climax again. He thrusted into her wildly and then kissed her. Her nips at his neck turned him on even more.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:55 am

Hamona holds onto him tightly as she could feel her final climax coming. She holds onto him as she screams his name as she comes for him. She looks at him a moment as the waves of pleasure leaves her body. She felt so weak now but she was happy to be his love. Her body shivering slightly. She says, “I am so tired but so happy at the same time.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Ohanzee pulled out his cock as Hamona's pussy exploded with her juices just squirting out everywhere. He feel down on top of her his head on her breast his cock dripping with her warm juices and his sperm leaking out of it on the floor. He felt her shaking as she was still oozing out her warm juices his hand rested on the outside of her pussy and his other hand wrapped around her waist. He laided there and just relaxed for a couple minutes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Hamona looks at him with a smile and kisses his lips gently. She then gets out of his grip slowly as she hears his grandmother pulling in the drive way. She sighs some as she makes her way to her bathroom to clean up. She looks back at him and says, “Come on lover. We need to get cleaned up a bit.” She reaches her hand out to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Ohanzee gets up and washes off and then walks into her room spraying the area down and picks up the blanket he used to catch all of their juices and walks it into the laundry room. He smiles as he met his grandmother at the door after dumping the clothes in the washing machine and says, "He gma he kissed her forehead and walked into the bathroom with Hamona and reaches down her pants and into ther panties and slips a finger into her warm pussy and kisses her and asked ."Did you enjoy yourself." He kissed her neck and grabed her waist as he forced his finger deeper into her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Hamona whimpers a moment as she feels his finger slip inside her wet folds. “I enjoyed myself greatly my love.” She kisses him back before getting the door close so if his grandmother walked by, they would not be putting a show on for her. She goes back to her love and kisses him deeply. She nips at him gently as she looks at him happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Ohaznee smiles and kisses her as she came back to him. He reached around slipping his finger back into her pussy and says, "I am glad you enjoyed yourself." He smiles and kisses her more as he forced two of his fingers deep into her shaking pussyl.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Hamona nip at his lip as they kiss each other. Her legs spread so his fingers could go deeper into her. She leans her body against his as he was getting her all riled up again. She lets her pants fall to her knees so she could move more. Her pants end up falling to the floor and she steps out of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:21 am

Ohanzee looks at her and says, "Your body still shakes from that last orgasim." He smiles as his arm wrapped around her and lifte her up putting her back against the wall. His fingers that were already in her pussy went deeper as they went in and out of her non-stop.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:00 pm

His fingers went deeper as they go in and out of her non-stop while Hamona is against the wall. Her eyes close as she feels her body adjusts to the rhythm easily. “Shouldn’t we both be too tired to be doing this again…” She kisses him deeply and moans his name happily as he found a sweet spot of hers. She nips at his neck gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Ohanzee smiles and says, "I guess we are plus my grandmother is in the next room." He pulls his fingers out and says, "We should get a snack and a nap in." He smiles and kisses her as he washes his hands off in the sink and then starts for the kitchen.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Hamona looks at him before washing up again and joins him in the kitchen. She looks at the food supplies trying to figure out what she wanted to eat. She makes herself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She eats that calmly before getting her bed ready to take a nap in. She smiles some when she is finished with her food and then gets in her bed to rest. Hanz had tired her out pretty good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:38 am

Ohanzee ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich too and then went out and continued to put the furniture together. He then put his room together and then he walked around the house putting and setting up everything to give their new home the homely look he was looking for.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Hamona goes to sleep with a smile on her lips. She was in a good mood now that she could just relax without her lover interrupting. She sleeps for five hours before waking up and looking for her love. She sighs some sensing that he was not far away and not to panic so much. She gets up and sits on the couch to relax a bit and stay awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Ohanzee walks in the house from the bike trailer he walks right by Hamona and washes his hands and then he comes back and walks into the room and says, "So why are you up shoudn't you still be sleep." He walks over to the couch where she was sitting and leans over and kisses her and says, "Seeing how you are up I am guessing you have plans to do something."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Hamona kisses him back and says, “You should be resting as well.” She thinks for a moment and says, “I was not really planning anything my love. I just could not sleep alone any longer.” She smiles some as she lays down on the couch as she waits for his response. She was in a good mood and just wanting to spend time with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:20 am

Ohanzee kisses her and lays ontop of her and says, "Well my love I can think of a couple of things that can be done that would help put me to sleep." He reaches up her shirt his massive hands touching every part of her body until the reached her breast. They palmed them softly and kissed her again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Hamona looks at him as he kisses her for the third time. She kisses him back gently and wraps her arms around his warm body. She says to him in the kiss, “You have not slept at all have you my love…” She strokes his back gently as he ran his hands over her chest. She loved the feel of his rough hands on her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Ohanzee smiles and says, "That is fine my love I hardly sleep any ways I am a warrior of the night." He kisses her again and says, "But if a worry like me was starting to feel a little fatiuge their is one thing for sure that would put him over the edge and send him to bed." He releases her breast as his hands sink to her undewear and they start to remove her panties. He then stared to unzip his pants.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Hamona looks at him as he unzips his pants. She says, “You are still that lustful my love.” She pulls him to her and kisses him happily. She was happy giving him what he needed to go to sleep. She says in the kiss, “If us doing this for the third time does not knock you out, I do not know what will.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Ohanzee smiles and says, "A fourth time will." He kisses her and says, "But I must admit I am a little tired. He reaches under her and pulls her on top of him as he lays on the couch now with her on him. He smiles and says, "I want you to take it and put it in you and then ride it until you can't take any more." He leans up and kisses her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Hamona looks at him with a smile as he puts her on top of him. She easily gets to where she is comfortable as she puts Hanz’s member inside her once more. She says, “You are getting demanding my love. Don’t push your luck.” She kisses him on the lips and biting his bottom lip gently. She then sits up right and begins to ride him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next