The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 38 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Darious moved over to her quickly , watching as collin ran off before he knelt down next to luna, swearing softly as he inspected the worst of her injuries, leaning over her he tried to get her attention. " luna.. you need to shift, shift back , it will help with some of the healing. " he watched her intently , she was struggling to breath as it was which was a bad sign, the moment she started to shift though he held her down, it was painfull and nearly made her pass out from it.. once she finished her body went limp, too exhausted to move as she still struggled to breath. " shit.. hold her down korey , this is going to hurt and she is not going to like it. "

Jason left mike with sabrina as he came over to help, ignoring the other vamps as they approached with a very pissed off Jared, he knelt down holding luna's shoulders as he watched darious.

Darious pulled out a thin blade, moving his hand over her rib cage before he used the blade on her, ignoring her pained cry as her body jerked, he dug around the wound for a bit before he found the broken rib and pulled up , hearing another snap as it went back into place and off her lung, he watched her as she slowly began to breath easy again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 38 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Korey moved over holding her down as she started to shift..."What the hells wrong with him..." He says as he looked to Darious

Collin continued to run not stopping untill he was along ways away. His massive body just crashed to the snow covered floor and he let out a whimper. He couldn't believe he lost control again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Darious looked up as he dug around in his pockets for his small emergency kit before pulling out the stuff he needed to cleanse the wound and sew it up. " he has control issues... he has meds for it but i think he lost them. hey !" he snapped at luna, giving her several taps on the cheek. " Stay awake, don't you dare go to sleep. " he growled out, " korey try and keep her awake, if she goes to sleep she may not wake up. " he worked quickly , sewing the wound up before yanking his jacket off and wrapping her up tightly in it. " she has alot of serious injuries that i cannot treat here.. and she is losing alot of blood." he swore again as he eyed the other wounds on her legs, the one that collin had grabbed and ribbed open when he flung her.. " get her inside, and be carefull, i don't know how her spin looks at all from that hit to the tree. " he muttered as he looked over at mike. " Get sabrina and the kids inside, we need to find collin. " He looked over at jared and narrowed his eyes. " i told you this was a bad idea.. tag the others and then get the hell off this property before collin comes back to rip your bloody little head off. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Korye looked to him..."I know that...But he didn't have a problem with that untill he left for 3 months..." He muttered as he then nodded his head..."Luna...Stay awake...Everythings gonna be ok." He says as he then looked to Darious..."Yes lets get her inside." He says as he then started to help them with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:24 pm

darious grunted" well, you gotta remember, he had a problem with that because he betrayed luna.. he was out in the wild for those three months soo he lost his hold on control " he muttered as he helped lift luna up before clearing away to the house, " on the couch, thats the closet thing we can put her on now. " he winced slightly when luna let out another cry of pain, he hoped they where not making her injuries worse as he carefully layed her on the couch , grabbing a pillow to put under her head, he eyed her breathing again, making sure no other ribs had shifted on her lungs, when he was sure she was ok he looked over her other wounds, cleansing them as much as he could before sewing them up. with that done he moved around before finding an extra bottle of colins meds and put them in his pocket. " come on korey, lets go find him, rose can keep an eye on her.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:28 pm

Korey nodded his head laying Luna down and watching as Darious stitched her up...Korey then looked to him and nodded. "Alright then...Lets go find him." He says as he took off out the door.

Collin just laid there in the snow not even bothering to shift back. He knew they would come looking....But in all honesty he didn't want to be found...Not after what he had done
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Jason looked up before following darious and korey. " i can help.. " he jumped into the air before shifting instantly , landing on his feet as he took off running, following the smell of luna's blood,which collin would definitely have on him as well as his own from the wounds she may have inflicted..

Darious nodded, using his speed to keep up with the wolf as he ran, he knew collin wouldn't be happy with himself but luna hadn't made it any easier,.

Jason kept running, getting a bit faster when the smell got stronger before he skidded to a stop nearly running over collin in the snow, he backed up instantly , not sure what kind of agitated state he was in so kept his distance.

Darious stopped before glancing at jason before nodding' smart move. '' he slowly approached collin before kneeling down '' shift back... i got your pills to take.. and luna really needs you home you know.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:34 pm

A deep growl could he heard as Jason nearly stepped on him but Collin didn't move just laid there in the snow..Not even as Darious said he had his pills. Collin stood up and started to walk away from them slowly limping slightly. where he was laying was stained with blood.

Korey stood beside Darious.."What are we going to do id he won't listen..." He muttered.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Darious hissed as he appeared in front of him and arched a brow " do not make me tranq you.... luna wants you home, so i am going to bring you home, and i need to look at your wounds... '' he glanced at korey then back at collin '' luna needs you more then you know.. she is in pretty bad shape but still wanted to go after you, so lets make this easy ok ?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:39 pm

Collin stopped and then shifted back more painfully then what he was used to...He groaned as he dropped to one knee and looked to Darious..."Its too dangerous for me to be there....No ones safe..." He says with a wince.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:41 pm

darious snorted as he knelt down , giving him his pills as he looked over his wounds.. giving a small whistle. '' heh she got you good.. she is a good fighter though.. '' he looked up and shrugged '' i highly doubt that, considering the idiots will be gone by the time we get back... '' he poked at a few of the wounds before cleaning them as much as he could and giving them stitches.. '' you will be fine.. nothing too major.. your gonna be sore for a while. .. but atleast your able to move.. '' he sighed as he looked up at him. '' i am not gonna lie to you collin.. Luna is in worse shape then i have seen her before.. she is gonna need alot of care you know... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:44 pm

He looked up to Darious and then winced..."Yeah she did...." He says as he then winced more when he poked his wounds before cleaning them and then stitching some of them..."What do you mean at least I'm able to move?" He questioned..."Damn it...Its all my fucking fault...I'll come back...But as soon as shes better..I'm leaving...Its not safe.." He says..."These pills will only last for so long before my body becomes ammune to it. "
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:49 pm

darious sighed. " she can move hun, she just needs alot of bed rest.. i don't know what condition her back is in until i give her a full once over.. and i wouldn't do that... " he grunted as he narrowed his eyes. " your not the only one who had control issues you know.. why do you think luna was always by herself? you leave, your just going to end up breaking her heart all over again''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:51 pm

He looked to him..."Yes I know...But maybe its for the best...We have a house full right now...If i were to loose my pills everyone could end up dead...And it would be on me...I would have to live with that..." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Darious shook his head " i will take care of that, i will have another house built up here quickly, so the other three can live in there, and you and luna can have that house to yourself. with alana.. you know she is going to need her dad. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:55 pm

He looked to him and then nodded his head..."Fine then..I'll stay..But if it happens again as bad as this time...Or worse...Don't stand there...Put me down for good." He says as he then stood up winceing slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Jason grunted and moved up and leaned slightly against collin, giving him something to lean against while he walked.

Darious shrugged.''yea good luck with that, i try that and luna will skin me alive you know.. she loves you way too much for that.. now take your pills.. i will up the dose for you later, that way we knock the chance of this happening again down a little more.. we need to find you a hobby..''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Collin was glade that Jason was helping him walk...."Fine..We'll go that route." He says with a sigh as he continued to walk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:14 am

Darious grinned. " eh.. hey atleast we know luna can give you a good butt kicking " he teased, stretching slightly as they headed to the house, he glanced at korey " wanna get on his other side to help ? you know before he falls flat on his face in the snow. , after this though i think we all need a vacation"

Jason snorted slightly , glancing up at Collin every now and then to make sure he was ok , taking more of his weight as he walked, that and the fact that collin had no clothes on so he was sure his own furr against collin was keeping him semi warm. he didn't mind at all, he considered this his duty as to take care of the alpha when he is in need of it.

Darious frowned as he neared the house, the door was wide open, one thing he didn't l ike. considering he knew rose would never do such a thing. " crap.. now what. " he muttered as he went inside, only to find mike on the floor in convulsions, as well as rose, both had a device sticking out of their shoulders, one that was emitting electrical charges to keep them disabled. " bloody hell. " he hissed, glancing around only to see that jared and his goons where as promise, gone from the property, he glanced at sabrina who was trying to keep mike to stop moving, but every time she tried to pull the device out she would get shocked as well ." don't touch that sabrina. .. what happened? why did they tazer them ? "he moved over over to mike first, pulling a pair of thick gloves from his pocket and pulled them on before reaching for the device, pulling it out and snapping it in half to disable it." just calm down mike.. the convulsions should stop within thirty minutes to an hour.. your gonna have one hell of a headache though. " he eyed mike cautiously , his eyes were wide and dilated, but he was able to give a slight nod , stating that he understood.. Moving over to rose, he looked over her and yanked the device out of her shoulder just like he did with mike. holding her still as much as he could as she twitched. " korey get collin to lay on the other couch."

sabrina flinched slightly when darious practically snapped at her to stop touching the device, she shifted a little and glanced at him nervously before speaking. " they did it because mike went after that guy ... only after he tagged me. " she winced slightly and rubbed her neck. '" he wasn't very gentle about it and mike just...s napped... Rose tried to help but they wouldn't have any of it and well.. tazed them both." she muttered, trying her best not to get skittish around him again, she was nervous as hell and couldn't figure out how to calm down.

Jason shifted into his human form before dissappearing for a few m inutes, coming back wearing pants and had another set of clothes he handed to collin while he went and closed the door before gathering up several blankets to pass them out. " anything i can help with?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:25 am

Collin looked at them and then huffed..."Thats if..I'm gonna kill'em....WHen I'm able too..."

Korey looked over to Rose walking over to her.."Are you ok Love?" He asks her nodding his head in agreement with Collin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:38 am

(( Razz you should get on ))

Rose grunted, twitching still but managed to nod in response to Korey's question.

Darious glanced up and sighed. " no killing... atleast wait until your probation period is over.. then by all means you can go and kill them. " grinned slightly as he glanced at korey. " she will be fine.. heh just a little twitchy for a bit.. thats the thing about us vamps.. we seemed to have managed to create a very affective tazer against both wolves and well other vamps.. atleast it doesn't kill us.. thats a plus.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:48 pm

(( taggy and happy holidays))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:35 pm

He looked to her and then frowned..."Why not now..." Korey says as he then looked over to Darious

Collin sighed as he sat down on a chair. He was weak and sore..."I agree....If we kill them now there is no probation periode..." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Darious rolled his eyes. " because your tagged, thats why.. you kill the idiot now and all the other ones will know where to track you to kill you... that and well around the time your probation ends is also around the time they have to switch out an elder. you know to give them releif time from their duties.. they usually take turns for about every five years or so.. this time its jareds turn... once he is officially off duty. he is just another regular vamp... kill him then, that way they will just chalk it up to the fact he probablly pissed someone off and they offed him.. " grinned" they can't do nothing bout that.'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:37 pm

Korey and Collin grinned..."Well then that works...He will die." He says with a grin as he looked over ot him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next