The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 39 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Darious grinned. " eh.. now you just have to behave," he glanced over at mike as he was now able to get up. " heh , welcome back. "

Mike grunted and rubbed his head. " yea.... with a killer headache... " he watched as jason continued to move around and clean before he glanced over at luna. " she gonna be ok?"

Darious shrugged, glancing at luna as well who was still unconcious. " she will live.. for the most part. heh, i will check her over again.. but i admit even her healing abilities are excellent, she has a very high chance of well, healing perfectly fine. " grinned" i can't say the same for collin though. " he pointed over to him. " luna beat the snot out of him, even for a woman she managed a good fight."

Rose snorted as she finally sat up and winced rubbing her own head as well as she glanced over at luna. " yea well , on a good day she can beat the snot out of any of us if she wanted.. i have seen her really pissed off before.. its not pretty. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 39 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Collin dissapeared over to Luna's side placing his hand on hers. He still thought he should leave untill he had everything under control...He might still once he knows she's better of course.

Korey looked to Rose and then grinned..."I bet so." He says with a smile as he put an arm around her..."I say we all need rest." He chuckled.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Darious glanced at collin with luna before looking over at korey and grinned." eh.. well we have time to rest and relax and what not now. " he stretched before going to help jason with most of the cleaning, within a few hours the both of them had it spotless.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Collin stayed by Luna's side not leaving for nothing

Korey looked over to Darious and then shook his head..."As long as there aren't any unexpected guests." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:26 am

Darious grinned , arching a brow. "aww but if we have em then we can beat em up.. " he teased before picking up angel and setting her on the couch next to rose who was trying her best not to fall asleep." heh, collin, you sitting there staring at her won't make her wake up any time soon. " grinned as he moved over before looking luna over once more. " hmmmmm she is just sleeping.. her body is forcing her to have a deep sleep is all. its one of its abilities to speed up healing. you should probably take a nap too you know. you might feel better later. mike and jason can watch over Alana. and i am here of course. " He blinked slightly before glancing at the door. " and chase and the others just arrived. so i think we are set."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:34 am

Collin looked over to Darious..."I know...But I can't sleep...Not untill I know for sure shes fine...I did this to her." He muttered with a sigh as he brushed some hair out of her face.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:45 am

Darious sighed , shaking his head slightly. " no. she did it to herself by attacking you first.. heh your wolves. you tend to do these things. trust me if you where taken down so easily then you wouldn't survive very well in this day and age.. she will be fine. we got her stable and it looks like she is healing quickly. " he glanced over at the door as chase came in. " heh help with the cleaning and put the supplies away. atleast get that hole in the wall patched up."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:50 am

Collin sighed as he looked to Darious..."Still the fact of the matter is...Its my fault...All of it..." He growled once more and started shakeing he moved away from Luna and grabbed his chest as he felt him self starting again. He then steadied his breathing trying to get him self to calm down.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:56 am

Darious sighed before digging in his bag, getting out a small sedative before injecting it into collin. " relax.. won't put you to sleep, just help you calm down a bit.. . just give her a few hours. she should wake then. " grinned. " and she may be very hungry so we might wanna get some steaks going or something... her metabolism is working on overdrive you know."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:00 am

He didn't even feel the needle..."Its getting worse..." He muttered as he looked over to Darious...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:07 am

Darious sighed, sitting down as he dug in his bag for more of the pills, handing over several more and a glass of water. " take them.., you wouldn't want your little girl to see you all mad now would we?" he glanced at the others before sighing. " why don't you guys go outside for a bit? " he figured if the room wasn't filled with so many guys, that collins body would eventually calm down again. after all having too much testostorone in the room would really set a wolf off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:24 am

He took the pills and then nodded his head..."RIght...I have to think about here and everyone here..." He says with a sigh..."I'm not sure if Luna will accept me after what I did. " He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:33 am

Darious waited for all the other guys to get out , well other then Korey since he was sitting next to rose. who now lost the fight of staying awake and was now fast asleep. " true.. i think we will go ahead and get another house built.. all the men in the house is...i think ... the cause of you going off... too many males near your lady .. i think its natures way of telling them to fuck off."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:36 am

He looked over to him and then nodded his head..."I hope your right..." He says with a sigh as he as he relaxed leaning against the couch luna was on.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:41 am

he grinned" well , can't you feel it now? your body relaxes on its own after the guys left.. pills haven't even barely had enough time to kick in yet.. " he blinked slightly nearly jumping when luna moved, he hadn't expected her to even do that for another six hours or so..

Luna grunted slightly as she rolled over, moving slowly atleast since her body felt like it had been ran over by a truck. she was sore, but atleast she was able to tell whether anything was broken or not. " bloody hell man. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:44 am

He looked to her and then sighed..."Easy don't move to much love.." He says his hand on her chest just incase she tried to sit up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:48 am

luna blinked slightly stretching slowly before muttering. " yea yea i don't wanna move.. i am too damn sore.. but i feel stiff. " muttered" so i kinda have to move to get rid of the stiffness.." yawned and sighed as she looked up at him and frowned. " why is it cold in here? heater broke or something?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 am

Collin sighed slightly.."No...THeres a whole in the wall love...A big one." He sighed as he brushed some more hair out of her face.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:58 am

she blinked and frowned, searching her memories for why there would be a hole in the wall." hole..... huh... " frowned again , rubbing her head before sighing.." ahh i think i remember... some of it atleast. " flushed slightly as she glanced at his shoulder. "you gonna be ok ? has darious looked at that?"

darious snorted '' seriously , i would if he would let me luna.. he is... more worried about you .''

she rolled her eyes slightly as she glanced up at him again'' collin, go get fixed up. i am fine.. a little sleepy.. sore .. but fine.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:00 am

He looked over to her and then sighed..."Fine fine." He muttered as he slowly stood up with a wince..."Make it quick.." He says as he looked over to Darious.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:06 am

darious rolled his eyes. "yea yea quick is my middle name. " he teased before he made collin sit down. " luna is fine see.. though i think she scares me a little. "

Luna rolled her eyes. " yea yea.. " frowned before flushing. " Ummm... i need clothes... "

Darious grinned'' its all good. collin can take care of you after i get him all fixed up'' he spent the next hour cleaning and bandaging all of collins wounds before letting him leave.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:11 am

Collin winced cussing out Darious every now and again when he pulled the wounds the wrong way or somthing. Eventually he was done..He then walked over to luna.."How about a blanket...Getting dressed is gonna be kinda hard when you cant move much love." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:18 am

she blinked and grinned slightly. " you shouldn't cuss in front of kids hun. " she pointed to Angel who was staring at collin like some kind of stranger was in the house. " you might scare em.. that and korey might kick your butt for teaching his little girl a bad word. " she teased before sighing. ' yea a blanket would be good... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:23 am

He looked to her..."Right sorry.." He says as he then stood up and dissappeared out of the room before getting a big blanket for her. He then walked around and then put the blanket over her. "There ya go love" He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:28 am

she relaxed and smiled. " heh well come and lay down next to me then and keep me warm.. atleast until the stupid hole in the wall is fixed.. "

Darious smiled' working on it now.. chase is here with some of the supplies and i am gonna see err.. well.. actually rose is the one who can do the supply ordering now heh atleast until i get my title back."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next