The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 30 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:59 am

Dorion looked over to them..."Good idea..." He says as he then walked over to the women when Kat pushed them back they looked over seeing Dorion...They both cocked their heads to the side.."Hmmm you didn't tell us you had a twin Devi..." Dorion sighed..Thats right...But I am taken..." He says with a smirk as he then cocked his head to the side..."Move it along ladies..." He says with a grin watching them as they left.

Devin sighed as he looked over to Kat and then sighed..."It's ok...Just harmless play is all...I wouldn't be supprised if any body else notics me." He says as he put his arm around Kat..."No worries." he says with a smile..

Dorion sighed leaning over and whispering into Ariels ear..."I have a feeling were gonna have to watch these two." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:04 am

Kat glared at the women as they moved through the crowd before glancing at devin, slowly relaxing as his arm went around her. " hmmm? harmless play will get them hurt.. heh. i get a bit jealous i think. " she kept her eyes on the woman that had kissed him, she was going to pay her a visit later..

Ariel grinned as she leaned against him before pointing over to a table. " theres a vacant one, and yes i have to agree we are going to have to watch them, expecially kat.. she has a mean streak for those that she doesn't like."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:23 am

Devin grinned..."Sorry about that." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."Maybe just a bit..." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side looking up at her..."I'm sure thats the last we'll see of them." He grinned.

Dorion grinned as she leaned against him. "Over there seems good." He says with a grin as he took Ariels hand and then walked over to the table with her sitting down and pulling her into his lap. "But the musics good." He grinned

Devin then cocked his head to the side and then walked over to the bar ordering a drink before looking over to Kat..."Would you like one...OR can you drink?" He asks her curiously as he downed his drink and got another downing it as well. Just then a completly different woman walked over to Devin.."Devi...I haven't see you in weeks..." She says as she rubbed up against him seductivly. "I know I've been busy..." He says with a grin as he downed another drink. Just then the woman threw her self into his lap and kissed him very deeply while grinding against him before pulling back and looking to him..."Wanna go up to my room?" She asks him plain as day..."Not today Sherry...." He muttered as he then watched as she got off him. She then leaned in and whispered into his ear..."I'll let you do anything you want to me."...Devin then sighed as he watched the woman walk away...Shook his head..."Maybe this wasn't such a good idea....." He says as he then thought "One last time won't hurt anything." "Hey I gotta run to the bathroom..."I'll be right back alright?" He says with a smile as he leaned over kissing Kat deeply before dissappearing into the crowed...He was following Sherry of course there was a stair way by the bathrooms that lead up to her room. Once they were up there the cloths were off and they were getting it on. Sherry of course had Devin tied to the bed and was having her way with him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:31 am

kat narrowed her eyes again , easily hearing the conversation the two had even after the woman kissed him, blinking slightly as he told her he had to go to the bathroom before kissing her and moving away, frowning she narrowed her eyes again, allready knowing whats going to happen and was getting highly jealous again. getting up within minutes of him leaving she headed to the bathrooms, easily searching out the stairs.

Ariel blinked then sighed. " dorion. i think your brother has just made a very huge mistake.. " she glanced around before sighing. " better get up there before kat kills the bimbo.. " muttered as she stretched before getting out and heading after kat. though having a bit of a hard time manuevering through the crowd a bit.

kat half closed her eyes, using her sense of smell to easily find the room the two where in, shoving another couple of her way, she headed for the room before kicking the door in, not caring the flimsy piece of wood shattered into several large chunks.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:35 am

Dorion sighed..."That damned fool.." He muttered as he stood up as well following Ariel.

Devin and Sherry were too busy to even notice. Devins and her groans and moanes cut out the sound of the door being smashed to peices
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:39 am

kat narrowed her eyes even more. her jealousy going full blown as she marched over to the bed, grabbing the woman by her hair and yanked her off. her grip not loosening one bit." you know , if you really wanted to fuck someone you could have said so. now i think i am going to have to kill your little toy. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:43 am

Devin looked up to Kat his eyes were completly diolated. Obviously the woman drugged the hell out of him..."Well come on then jump on it." He says with a smirk as he shook his head she drugged him with extasy

Dorion sighed..."Damn it we might be too late." He muttered as he pushed threw the crowed and then started up the stairs.,
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:46 am

kat snorted, glancing over at him, and narrowed her eyes before grabbing the woman by the throat again and slammed her against the wall this time her fangs where out fully as she hissed" what the hell did you do to him ?"

Ariel sighed as she shoved more people aside this time following dorion since he managed to get ahead of her. " go on then and be quick love.. i sense she is about to kill the woman. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:50 am

The woman looked to Kat sheer fear in her eyes..."I drugged the last drink he had...Extacy..." She says to the woman.

Just then Dorion was in the room pushing Kat away from the woman using his telekinesis..."Calm down.." He says as he looked to her..

Devin started to laugh..."Holy shit...You brought enough people for a party...Hang on let me get dressed..." He muttered as he went to get up before noticing he was tied down..."Damn it..When did this happen.." He muttered as he looked to Kat..."Hey love....Come on over here...Daddy wants ya." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:55 am

kat grunted , blinking in surprise before she glared over at dorion. " stay out of it damn it and lemme go. " she hissed, struggling against his telekinesis.

Ariel managed to get into the room just as devin made his little comments. blinking in surprise she snickered before covering her mouth , trying her best not to laugh. " Ohhh man .. is umm.. does... your brother make a habit of getting high on extacy?" she glanced at the woman that was still sorta pinned but not by kat this time. " hmmmmm you know.. we are going to have to take her with us love.. she has seen kats fangs... either kill her or put her in the program.. i am sure i can find a suitable guy who would gladly give her..... the kind of treatment she gave devin. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:59 am

Dorion looked over to Kat and then to Ariel..."I don't think does this..." He muttered as he looked to Devin. He then let Kat go and moved infront of the woman..."Go take care of your man." He says as he looked to Kat and then back to Ariel..."Yeah I know." He sighed

Devin smirked slightly..."Yeah..Come over here and take care of me...Damn you look fine.." He grinned..."Please...Ohhhh come on don't make me beg babe." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am

kat hissed slightly as she narrowed her eyes at the woman. " can i please just kill the bitch ? seriously. " muttered, before glancing at devin and glared. " yea i will take care of him.. dump a bucket of ice water on him i will." muttered as she moved over to him to untie him, " oh hold still or i will leave you like that. "

Ariel grinned glancing at dorion. " hmmmm why don't we go and take little sherry here to the office.. .. leave kat here with devin for a bit.. i think... they need to work the drug out of his system. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:09 am

Dorion sighed as he looked over to her..."No she's gonna be put in the program." he muttered as he then watched as she walked over to Dorion

Devin grinned as he held still. Once he was untied his arms were around Kats neck pulling her to him and kissing her deeply his fingers running threw her hair..."Its so soft." He grinned.

"I think your right." Dorion grinned as he looked back to Ariel. "Lets take the window though...It will be quicker." He says as he took Sherry and tossed her over his shoulder. "Lead the way love." He grinned .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 am

Ariel grinned" just a sec.. " she hummed as she took the closet door off the hinges before putting it on the one that kat destroyed before closing the door and shoving a dresser in front of it to block it from being opened." there.. now they got privacy. heh. " grinned as she went to the window. " lets go... don't worry about your brother, kat won't hurt him.. much atleast. " She teased, glancing at sherry as she tried to struggle against dorion's hold. ' ahh too bad i don't have any sedatives on hand. " sighed before jumping out the window. easily landing on her feet as she waited for dorion.

Kat blinked, gasping in surprise as she got kissed, slightly kissing him before before giving him a hiss. ' you need to calm down before i dunk you in cold water devin.. and its just hair.. i washed it of course its soft. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:22 am

Dorion then grinned..."I trust her." He grinned as he then jumped out of the window as well landing on his feew before following Ariel

He grinned..."It smells really good as well..Are you sure your not and angel." He grinned as he looked up at her..."I missed you." He says with a grin as his hands moved down slaping her ass slightly..."Did you miss me." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:25 am

Ariel grinned" yea well with the way he is acting though she may smack him around a bit heh.. high on drugs.. wow.. ' shook her head before grinning. " ahh well.. not as bad as my syrum.. " she teased as she headed back to the building. ignoring the people who stares at dorion who was of course carrying a naked woman on his shoulders.. she just explained to one guy that the woman was a patient who had escaped . and had mental problems.. so people would stop trying to stop them.

kat blinked again and frowned. " huh ? how can you miss me, you saw me no more then a few minutes ago before that hussy got ahold of you. " grumbled before yelping as he slaped her ass.. " OHHHH!!! don't make me hurt you. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:28 am

Dorion grinned.."That is true." He says with a smirk as he followed. It was getting kinda irratating when people would try to stop them...

Devin looked to her and then grinned.."Oh I can babe." He grinned as he then looked to her..."Don't be so up set love...You know you wanna give me some." He grinned as his hands moved down her shirt feeling the fabric before slipping his hands under running them along her skin..."Your skin feels amazing.." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:33 am

ariel grinned as she quickly opened the door for him before closing it and locking it, " there no more distractions." she eyed sherry who was still struggling against dorion's hold. " heh now then.. what to do with her. hmmmm... "

kat blinked in suprise again as she squirmed and glared at him,t rying her best to stay mad at him , but kinda hard when he was distracting her. " uh huh. i think you need a shower.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:35 am

Dorion grinned..."I dunno but shes bein a real pain in the ass." He says with a sigh

He grinned..."Ahhh can't a shower wait.." He grinned as he pulled her onto the bed with him..."Don't you love me anymore." He pouted with a grin as he leaned over kissing her deeply once more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:42 am

ariel grinned" well . hmmmm " looked her over before sighing. " i dunno.. theres the dungeon... or.. could let someone have her for free... " grinned, glancing at marcus who was standing guard. " she is marcus's type.. and he is very familier with alot of the drugs."

kat blinked squirmed again as he kissed her once more, kissing him back sighed before pulling back and frowned' oh hush ,your just high on drugs. you know i love you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:44 am

He looked to Marcus..."Thats fine then..I say we give her to him..." He grinned.

He grinned as he looked to her..."Really...You don't seem like it Babe." He grinned as his hands found their way to her breasts squeezing them..."Hmmmm perfect." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:51 am

kat squeaked, it was hard to stay mad at him when he was acting like that , and turning her on. growling slightly she squirmed against him, rubbing her body slowly against him as she arched a brow. " really now, if that was the case you wouldn't be getting any sort of fun at all now would you ?" she grinned, leaned foward and lightly nipped his chest. " and you have made me bloody hungry. "

Ariel grinned. " heh don't look so sad.. or where you planning on having fun with her?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:55 am

He grinned as she rubbed against him..."I guess your right." He smirked and then groaned as she nipped his chest..."Take what you want then love." He says with a grin as he kissed the side of her neck.

He looked over to her and then smirked slightly..."Marcus could use someone in my opinion.." He says with a chuckle.."Unless you had somthing in mind." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:02 pm

kat grinned, shifting a little as she pulled her dress off and the rest of her clothing before pressing herself against him again, nuzzling his neck once more. " hmmmm you sure about that?" she teased, even as she tilted his head back and nipped again before sinking her fangs in, making sure he didn't feel any pain at all , only pleasure.

Ariel grinned" Heh, i have no clue... i don't... fool around with women who do the things this one does... allthough. a little torture doesn't sound too bad.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 pm

He grinned..."I'm sure you sexy little thing." He smirked as she nuzzled his neck and tilted his head back before sinking her fangs in. Devin let out a loud pleasurable groan.."Ohhh fuck ya." He groaned

He grinned..."Torture." He grinned..."I'll let you have her." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next