The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate and Luck (( Mature, R reserved for silverangel85))

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fate and Luck (( Mature, R reserved for silverangel85)) Empty Fate and Luck (( Mature, R reserved for silverangel85))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:34 pm

Fate and Luck (( Mature, R reserved for silverangel85)) Unb_fantasy_06

Flame scowled to herself as she watched a snot nosed kid walk out of her store, shaking her head she picked up the stack of papers she had been working with earlier before the kid had interrupted her, then filed them away. She was the owner of a small Magic shop that sold mostly candles, incense and other items witches usually used. Though most of the people that came in where pretend witches, she could tell right off the bat just by watching them act in her store, thinking they knew everything. Some had an aura about them that gave her the feeling that the person had some witch in their lineage. How much she usually could tell just by how strong she could see their aura. Glancing down at her companion Draven, a large black wolf that she had raised from a pup. '' well , see i told you another punk kid would come in here. '' she shook her head and smiled as she closed up the shop. It was getting late and even she didn't stay out after midnight. '' well come on Julianna is probably waiting. '' grabbing his leash she hooked it to his collar, not wanting to get in trouble for the thousandth time about a the leash law, she quickly grabbed the back of food she had bought earlier then locked up and headed home.

Once she arrived to the apartments she unlocked the door, unhooked Draven's leash then laughed as he shot inside chasing the black cat Ruby that was owned by Julianna. '' oh be nice you , he is going to put another scratch on your nose'' she knew the wolf wouldn't hurt the cat, he just liked teasing the furrball. '' Julianna! i am home and i got food'' she called out as she locked the door behind her before going into the kitchen'' you know.. men suck.. big time.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Fate and Luck (( Mature, R reserved for silverangel85)) Empty Re: Fate and Luck (( Mature, R reserved for silverangel85))

Post by silverangel85 Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:51 pm

"Tell me about it. I got fired from my job all cause I wouldn't sleep with the boss." Julianna sighed. "Oh my, what'd you do?" I turned him into a toad." Julianna said with a straight face. Flame chocked on her food. "You did what?? Do you realize how much trouble we could get into?" Flame jumped. Her temper was a match to her name. Julianna laughed. "Thanks, I needed that. Seriously, I got fired but I got a new job on the way home. I'm going to be care taking of Mr. Swimer on 12th street. His nurse said he's crazy." Julianna said chowing down on her food. "New restaurant in town?" she asked looking at the food.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Female Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Fate and Luck (( Mature, R reserved for silverangel85)) Empty Re: Fate and Luck (( Mature, R reserved for silverangel85))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:58 pm

Flame just shook her head as she unpacked the bags. '' yeap , just opened up, some asian place, it smells good though and don't worry i didn't pick up anything too spicy or nasty looking'' grinned as she grabbed some plates. '' well good for you on the new job. heh i am still having to deal with jerks coming into my store.. that and the cop guy that keeps coming in says he has another weird case for me to check out for him.. he swears up and down its got something to do with black magic. .. '' shrugged as she headed to the fridge to get some drinks out'' Draven scared off another thief though. .. see i told you he would come in handy.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:03 am

"Yeah but my poor ruby. Her paws are tired from runnin' all over the place." Julianna said sighing. "I'm tired....of everything." Julianna said staring at her food.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:06 am

Looking over to her she shook her head'' it will get better soon don't worry . ahh its ok Draven wont hurt her. '' grinned as she glanced over at the wolf who was now laying in the middle of the living room floor with Ruby next to him '' see.. they are laying down next to each other.. '' she moved past her to get the cups down before lightly nudging her'' its shrimp , relax.. and some fried rice.. hmmm egg rolls'' she looked in one of the box's .. '' and sushi.. not the fish kind . but you know the veggie kind.. it smells good. i got soy sauce and some other things.. ooo and i picked up some sweet and sour chicken and whatever else is in there.. it was cheap didn't cost much.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:10 am

"Okay okay "mom" i'll eat. Happy?" Julianna sighed. She knew Flame was like a lil sis. Always making sure she ate...even when she didnt want to.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:12 am

Flame grinned'' well tomorrow the shop is closed. soo if you don't work . we can always drink ? hmmmm some wine coolers or something'' grinned as she piled food onto the plates before handing hers.. '' now then. eat up . i picked up a new movie. supposed to be a horror i think'' frowned as she pulled it out of the bag '' about werewolves. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:17 am

"I wonder who picked that out?" Julianna laughed looking at D.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:20 am

She laughed as she looked over at Draven as well '' well.. if wolves could talk i suppose he did pick it out.. the owner of the store however wasn't too happy that he kept following me in the store'' smiling she took her glass of tea before heading to the living room and sitting on the couch. '' he gave the guy a good scare though when he tried to throw him out. spouting some crap about no dogs allowed.. no one believes me that he is a wolf though.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:22 am

"Well, thats why I love cats. But I wish she'd tell me what she was thinking. I keep feeling like something is gonna happen. I keep seeing the same image over and over. Believe it or not, I actually got an actuate drawing this time." Julianna said going into her room to get her sketch pad. A constant object of her being. Was once quoted as saying "I might wanna remember something later for now, instead of later."
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:24 am

She shrugged before glancing at the sketch pad. '' really now.. thats unusual. ahh she's a cat, she will talk when she wants to.. i can't get Draven to stop with his hints. most of the time i just pick up on his thoughts really .. '' shrugged before eyeing the sketch pad again '' soo is this a good feeling or a bad feeling?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:29 am

Fate and Luck (( Mature, R reserved for silverangel85)) 746790-lady_death_23_super

"i think its a warning." Julianna sighed. "I wasn't going to add color or anything but before I knew it, she was done and I had goosebumps." Julianna said handing the sketch pad.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:32 am

She frowned looking it over before setting it down '' a witch hunter? .. kinda looks like it.. '' thought for a moment as she took a few bites of her food'' i haven't seen one in ... lets see... ages... its been about five years maybe?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:38 am

"Yeah...since about mom died....why did dad say he couldn't come to the funeral again?" Julianna asked. Her relationship with her father has always been "iffy".
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:40 am

She frowned before shrugging'' i can't remember.. it was a while ago . '' polishing off her food she placed her plate on the floor for Draven to lick up whatever was left.. she even watched ruby take off with a piece of shrimp.. '' hmmm my memory never was good when it came to him''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:43 am

"Lucky you. Most my memories is where he came home drunk. When you was over at friends, I was at home with mom...." Julianna trailed off.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:45 am

she sighed and half closed her eyes'' well i couldn't help that, he refused to be around me'' frowned'' i think i creeped him out more then anything though.he always called me a devils child. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:46 am

"Well you did like the DEVILS food cake!" Julianna laughed.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:49 am

she laughed and grinned'' hey , cake is good. i can't help it was really really delicious. '' grinned as she got up , taking her plate to the kitchen with Draven following, hoping he was going to get more. '' besides i wasn't the only one who loved desserts you know... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:54 am

"Yeah yeah...I know I love chocolate strawberries." Julianna said jumping up and running to the fridge. "I made them today." Julianna said smiling.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:58 am

'' ohhh really ? hope you made a bunch cause i had a hell of a day at work.'' grinned'' well other then you getting fired that is.. '' shook her head as she patted draven on the head'' come on you , i got you a steak. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:00 am

"You're spoilin' him you know...course I can't talk. I give ruby salmon" Julianna laughed.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:03 am

she laughed as she put the steak on a plate before placing it on the ground, lightly rubbing his ears'' of course i spoil him, i love him like he was my own child.. '' lightly kissed his forehead before getting up watching him eat. '' yeap i seen you sneak fish to her.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 am

"At least she keeps miceys away" Julia batted her eyes. She knew Flame was scared of them.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:08 am

flame shuddered before scowling'' hey Draven does that too. but atleast he keeps the clowns off our doorsteps'' grinned as she stuck her tongue out at her. '' be nice or i won't give ruby her fresh shrimp.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next