The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) Empty Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:23 pm

(( here is her profile, its the second under Chesa. https://uimates.rpg-board.net/in-game-profiles-f8/silverwolflady-s-characters-profiles-t189.htm#9639))

She couldn't believe it, she finally got caught, her clan had warned her though so she knew it was her own fault, Groaning slightly she shifted her weight a little, she was in the form of medium sized dragon, her favorite form to take, her scales where pearly white, her foster mother once told her she was so beautifull she could blind someone, maybe that was why she was still alive instead of being killed and skinned by the men that caught her. Opening her eyes slowly she scanned her area, she had know idea where she was, all she could remember was soaring through air before something struck her in the side, then .. nothing. Now she was laying on a stone cold floor, with chains wrapped around her body , sore, and possibly bleeding, she could smell the distinct oder of copper blood but couldn't figure out if it was hers , or one of the men,maybe she hurt one of them before she went down? she didn't know.

Closing her eyes again she relaxed and tried to shift, only to moan in pain as her side began to burn relentlessly, keeping her from shifting. ok this is bad, i have no idea where i am at, probably going to some dragon slayer idiot who may want to make a name out of himself... or... her eyes snapped open as she recalled what her foster mother had told her, something about a rumor going around that people been spotting a dragon and the tale going around about a woman who could shift into such a dragon. i am such an idiot.. i should have known better then to do that.. mother always told me i am too stubborn to listen to reason.. She began to wonder if it was these men, who may know what she is, might be the reason why she was caught.. but... what did they want with her?

She tensed, hearing a sound somewhere behind her, a door opening, a small cough and then footsteps.. closing her eyes she relaxed her breathing, tuning her hearing into the man that apparently was in the room with her, she knew it was not a woman, the steps where too heavy, and the sound of a sword smacking against his leg was unmistakeable. now she just waited to see what he would do.....

(( i have a picture of her dragon form, just gotta put it in the profile.))

Last edited by silverwolflady on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:46 pm

((May I join?))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:50 pm

(( of course, sorry had to edit it real fast XD, forgot to add something and what not. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:55 pm

((lol, No problem. What kind of character are you looking for in this one?))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:59 pm

(( lol hmmm other then male?. i am not really sure, was thinking on the lines of, well a guy running in a group of hunters, who also like to hunt down certain stories of creatures they beleive is real. like dragons.. that kind of thing XD... i normally just go with the flow. so whatever you got just get jiggy with it Razz))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:03 pm

((lol, kk, I've got a character that I have been wanting to use for a while now, I'll get working on a post))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:05 pm

(( awesome! i can't wait XD .. i have nearly two hours to do this before i gotta go to work ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) Anime_guy

"Well... what have we here..." a voice called out from behind her. Moving forward into the light, a young man shown himself. "Hmm... a dragon... an actual dragon... and from what I have heard with a lot of powers..." he said with a slightly laugh.

This young man, very skilled for his age, wise beyond his years. Nobody knew much about him, he just showed up one day. Half starved, half dead... these hunters took him in, fed him, gave him a job, yet he didn't feel much of a connection. He seemed to be simple at first glance, just a kid with no direction in this world... but one look into his eyes is enough to tell someone that he is looking for something, dead determined to find it... or die trying.

"Now... what's your name dragon? Just answer a few questions and I'll get you fixed up well enough." he said standing before her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:22 pm

she opened her eyes, before staring at him, her lip curling up in a silent snarl, a little warning to keep back, for if she did get her teeth on him , he would not survive, well if she ever got the chance anyways. . She listened to him silently ,before shifting agian trying to get up but ended up straining against the chains before she settled down again , giving a silent sigh. normally she wouldn't speak in any other form but her human one, but she figured since she may end up dead anyways, there was no harm in talking to him, maybe she could stall her fate long enough to get out of there... one could hope.

Taking a deep breath she relaxed even more before half closing her eyes, though she still stared at him, stealy silver stare that would normally freeze anything in its tracks with fear, but she had a suspicion that it wouldn't work with this little human. " Nervana... " she grumbled slightly , her voice soft and soothing, her mother used to say she had a voice that sounded like the sweetest song she ever heard. .. " and what would a human like you , have to ask a dragon?" she eyed him slightly before turning her gaze away, a dismissal saying he was no interest to her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Seeing her strain against the chains he watched, a bit worried, but still slightly amused. "You should just give up... those chains are not going to give..." he said shaking his head. He watched her eyes, that gaze, that gaze as if she was picturing the many ways that she could kill him. He stared right back, not afraid... it seemed as if those eyes had seen much horror. "Hmm... Nervana... a pretty name..." he said. She had a sweet voice as well... very soothing. "I only have a few questions, nothing too major. I don't want to tire you out." he said. "Firstly, where did you come from?" he asked. "Your homeland... where is it?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:35 pm

she snorted, giving a low yet harsh laugh " tire me out? please, it takes alot to tire me out. " she gave another low growl before straining again, this time she heard the low moan of metal being stretched to its limit, but yet did not break, she figured a few more hours doing that and she may just get out of there.. if she didn't hurt herself first, settling down agian to regain a little more energy she glanced once more at him, " my homeland? , i will not answer.. ask another. .. i am not stupid enough to give you information that you can use to find others like me.. even if there was any others to begin with. " murmured slightly , narrowing her gaze at him , now fully assessing him, sensing something more to him then what appeared... " who are you ? , or am i to never know the name of my captor?"

Her side was really burning now, a high stinging sensation that was begining to bug her to no end, except for the fact she had an itch in her shoulder blades that was trying its very best to make her insane, sense she can't scratch it. " are you planning on killing me human?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:42 pm

The young man laughed. "Hmm... well you already answered my other question... with a refusal... I could heal you a bit... but... since you are not cooperating." he thought for a moment. "But it would be a shame if you perished in the night..." He smiled at her. "Now now... the prisoner is getting bold... asking me questions... firstly, I was not the one who captured you... just the one who gets to ask the questions... My name is Abel... And no... you are too valuable a prize to let die..." he said. Though is eyes revealed that he had other plans for her rather than selling her, or enslaving her... or any other common act.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:48 pm

she gave a wicked like grin, more like a bearing of teeth in her dragon form. " bold... now now.. stick her hand closer and i will show you bold. " she shifted a little one last time before finally managing to get on her side, giving a small sigh of releif. " if your not going to kill me then what are you going to do to me?" she would love to get back in her human form, unfortunately , she was unable to change do to the fact she had limited amount of room to move.. the change would hurt if she tried. expecially if she was wounded.." if you are going to keep me chaind up all night then why not make yourself usefull... scratch between my wings.. theres an itch i cannot reach." she mumbled, still assessing him, wondering who this human was.. .. " you are a very strange human... and just so you know.. it takes alot more then a mere scratch to the side to kill me.. "

she went silent for a moment, calculating and trying to make a decision on what to do.. after a while, and when he hadn't moved yet he sighed and opened her eyes to stare at him once more. " i will make a deal....i will answer any other question that does not involve where i am from. ... .. and i promise not to try and eat you ..Little abel. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:55 pm

"Hmm..." he smiled. "Well... I guess I could. Besides... I'm more that what you think..." he said giving her a little grin. I doubt you would be able to eat me..." he said moving to her side. He reached up around her, feeling the scales between her wings... he had never felt a dragon before. He rubbed her scales, scratching them a bit. They were oddly smooth, yet powerful... strong... he held his hand there, still scratching her. "Well, the only questions that I was supposed to ask were about where you came from... but... I might have a few questions from myself. These hunters... they do not own me." he said. "Now... why do you travel then? Are you running? Are you just simply exploring?" he asked. This was from his own curiosity it seemed.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:09 pm

she closed her eyes the moment he started to scratch , it felt good, and it was easing some of her stress." hmmmmmmm. you have gifted hands.. ahhh and i have allready suspected you are more then what you are... " she opened her eyes slightly but didn't look at him, just stared at the wall. thinking. " why are you with them then if they do not own you ?"

she listened to his questions now, knowing some are from curiousity, she could hear it in his voice when he asked. " i am not running.. just exploring.. just so you know i am an orphan... was an orphan.. someone saved me and i should have listened to them more.. or else i wouldn't be here. " she glanced over at him now.. though she couldn't move her head much she could still see him, just a little." how does it feel to touch a real live dragon LIttle abel?.. does it awe you ?... you should try griffins.. but i image this time in the year, they will not be out. " she fell silent once more for several long minutes, " i doubt i would eat you anyways.. you wouldn't taste good now would you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:10 pm

(( sorry had to drop my sister off somewhere XD))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:19 pm

"No... I'm tough... not plump like some of those others..." he said. He didn't mind being called Little Able... anyone else would have been knocked to the ground unconscious.... but from her it didn't sound like she was making fun of him. "And yes... it is odd... your skin feels... nice... if a bit odd. I like it." he said before reluctantly removing his hand. "Hmm... I guess we have a bit in common... I was exploring when I was found. And a while ago... I was saved by someone as well..." he said. He then got quiet for a bit. "I am with them... because I feel as if they can help me... I'm using them as cruel as it seems... I need someone..." He opened up a bit. "All of the planning that you take into traveling, most people forget that the most important thing to bring is a hand to hold." he said. "I was lonely. I found someone... and now... I can't leave. As much as I despise these men..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:26 pm

she listened quietly before placing her head on the cold ground once more. " i see.. yes i suppose my skin does feel nice.. smoother then human skin . " wrinkled her nose slightly , smelling something fowl. " are they burning a cow?" muttered, it definitely smelt like burnt furr and skin.. looking back over to him she nodded slightly " everyone needs someone.. dragons are rare, which is why i feel alone most of the time .. are the stars out little Abel?.and how long have i been asleep anyways?"

she needed to know how long she had been asleep, or out cold, her clan would probably worry about her. sent a hunter to find her at the most.. she didn't even know where she was at. " where are we anyways? , and you never did answer the question of what you plan on doing with me.. i am not a pet you know"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Abel nodded, "Yes... the stars are out... it's a full moon. That smell is... well... probably a burning cow... they are barbarians when they cook... and eat." he said. "You have been asleep for about a day now. I was surprised to see you awake." he said. "As for where we are at... I'm going to admit that I'm not sure myself... we stumbled upon these ruins a few days ago... you are in one of the more in tact buildings." he said. A hand reached out to touch her scales again. "I don't know what they plan to do with you... you are a rare creature... they will probably sell you... or... keep you. I don't know. They are not that bright." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:35 pm

she grunted and shook her head " figures. humans are not that civilized. " atlest i am a little better then them... wonder if i should tell him my main form is that of a woman. she sighed and closed her eyes. enjoying his touch a little to much , only because it was soothing in this form. " would they sell or keep a human woman?" kept her eyes clothes, just making small talk. keeping her ears alert though for any signs of approaching foot steps. " would i be able to convince you to loosen the chains abit?" she hoped she could but she wasn't going to make that hope too much,

with just a little room from the chains should could probably shift into a much smaller animal.. maybe a cat.... or not she didn't know what those barbarians ate. and didn't feel like being on their next meal list.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:39 pm

"Yeah... I can do that... if they ask, I'll just tell them that it was irritating the wound... and that isn't good for you." he said. He moved a bit letting a few chains loose... making them so they were not so snug. "And... they would do worse things to a human woman." he said. "I have not seen anything happen... but I have heard stories... but if they tried anything like... that... they would all fall where they stand..." he said. A hint of fire in his voice. His hand still on her scales, how they fascinated him... the touch, the smoothness, the softness. "I'm sorry... it's somewhat embarrassing... but... well... I've never met a dragon." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:48 pm

she relaxed completely now as soon as she felt the chains loosen on her, she watched him, listening to the fire in his voice, " no problem, it feels really good, your lucky you get this chance, normally humans would die of a heart attack seeing a dragon. or they got eaten for trying to kill me. " she managed to shake the chains off her head, they where lose enough to the point they where easy to slip out of, stretching her neck she turned fully to stare him, her face lvled with his, all though she could move then, her body was still pinned so she was not going to be stupid enough to try anything without knowing she could get away.

" you are not like them, i sense goodness in you as well as loyalty, and a sense of right and wrong... ever think of leaving there group ? , after all your full grown man.. you could survive on your own... or with a help of a ..... scaley friend. "

(( eeep. i gotta go. a bit late for work XD.. go ahead and post and i will reply as soon as i get back from work... XD before i go to bed. have fun! ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:09 pm

((kk, see ya later))

Abel looked at her as she turned to face him. "Then I am honored..." he said, he continued to run his hand over her. "I... have thought about leaving... telling them that I can no longer travel with them... I know they would let me leave without a fuss... but... that is not what is stopping me... if they did try to force me to stay, none of them would be alive." he said. "I've... bee wandering for over a year... over a year without any contact of any kind. I... couldn't go through that again... traveling alone." he said. He heard her talking about a scaly friend... he looked to her. Was she actually offering? He smiled lovingly. "M-maybe..." he said. "I... would gladly go with you..." he said, wondering if it was some sort of a trick... he had his guard down for too long...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:04 am

she listened to him stutter a bit as he thought about what she said." ahh but you will no longer be alone.. as i said before i sense something different about you and i am not about to let that go to waste sitting here with a bunch of heathens... " she gave his hand a nudge with her snout before she tensed and swung her head around to face the door, the small sound of pleasure turned to a loud growling as her stare froze the new man in his place, he had what looked like to be the rest of a dead cow flung over his shoulder, his eyes wide and a cross bow in his other hand, pointed straight at her chest.

" Move and i will kill you beast " he murmured slightly , it took a few minutes before he got up the nerve to get his foot moving again, wondering how the chains got off her head. " Abel... get away from her.... thats a dangerious beasty and i am surprised she hasn't taken your head off yet. " he narrowed his eyes. " what are you playing at beast?" he growled out the words slowly, now suspicious something was up. " trickery will not work in this camp... "

she snorted slightly in response to his words but refused to speak, eyeing him as he seemed to edge his way closer to abel, but keeping a distance away from her mouth.. well this is interesting.. smart barbarian is afraid of me... wonder how long that will last.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:12 pm

Was she just tricking him, using him to her own ends? As unintelligent as this man was, he brought up a good point. He moved away from her as told... best keep up appearances at least... hopefully she would understand. Once he knew he could trust her, he would find a way to get her out... these men wouldn't last a second if there was a dragon on the loose, especially with him at her side. They didn't know of the powers this young man held...

"I'm not afraid of her... she doesn't seem to want to kill me... it might be wise if I be this dragons keeper... just until you sell it or do whatever you plan on with it." he said. "Besides, if something does happen, you would be losing a wanderer... not one of your men." Abel said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next