The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wake me up...

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Wake me up... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wake me up...

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:06 am

Rose looks at him and says, “I don’t like my siblings at all.” She looks at her scars a moment as the memories came back to her. She says, “My siblings are still alive and wild as can be. They did not really like having a human sister. They use me for target practice until mom would catch them and punish them with a good beat down. That was their way of keeping them in line when it came to me.” She shivers again and continues. “My oldest brother Shino was the only one of my brothers that was glad that I was born. He would turn into his wolf form and run with me sitting on his back. I would always enjoy those runs with him.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Gabriel listened. "He sounds nice." he said after listening about her family. It sounded pretty bad... but still, he never had any family that he could remember. Just a cruel master. He knew what it meant to be hurt, though, he didn't have any scars, but the master's punishments couldn't leave any scars. It was just like a burning that spread throughout his body, torturing him. "Well, what about the villagers... why were they chasing you? Just hatred for... well... your blood?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Rose says, “Just out of hatred I guess. I don’t really know why that hate me so much.” She looks out the window towards the village and says, “They do not really accept anything that is different from them. My parents died to protect the village from being over run by slavers and they do not hold any honor to my parents sacrifice.” She sighs and let’s out a huff as she looks towards the village. “It’s not like I fit in anywhere anyway. I am just glad thought I don’t have to run anymore.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:22 pm

He looked down. "No... you won't have to run while you're here..." he said. "But... well... it isn't exactly the nicest place in the world... where do you think you'll go to after this?" he asked. "I... don't want to really be here either... If I had a chance to... I would run as far as I could." he said thinking. "I've dreamed about it too... Running away, through forests, fields... never having to see this place again..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 pm

Rose looks at Gabriel for a moment unsure what to say. “I have nowhere I can go. I have no way of getting a hold of my brothers. They don’t really want me.” She lays on the bed and looks at him very closely. She asks, “You are bound to your master by magic, aren’t you?” Her eyes watch him closely as she lays there on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:02 pm

He nodded. "Aye... and not your average magic... powerful... Very powerful." he said looking down. "I think he started the link when I was a child... it has just grown in power ever since..." he said. "He can almost control me completely really, he can stop my heart if he wished to..." he said. "But... I'm fine as long as I listen..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Rose says, “I know quite a bit of magic myself. I have heard of linking spells and I know quite a few. Reversing one however is much harder to do and painful.” She snaps her fingers and a few books appear in her hand. She opens up the books and says, “There are so many different forms of linking spells. So it hard to remove one without knowing which one is on you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:20 pm

"I... I can stand pain..." he said. "If... if it would set me free..." Gabriel looked up. She knew magic? He rarely met magic users. He smiled. "I... I don't know the name... but it required blood. I have a scar on my chest where he cut me. He told me that it was used to form the link..." he said. "I'm no good with magic... but that much I know..." he said. He stood up and sat ext to her, looking at the book curiously.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Rose turns the pages to the blood linking spells calmly. She says pointing to one that matches what he told her, “This one needs a potion to separate you from your master. I don’t know if we can get the ingredients. Considering you can’t leave the castle very far.” She taps her knee on the bed thinking of what to do. She whispers a few words and a purple energy bird appears. Rose whispers a message to it for it to deliver and it took off into the sky unseen. She says to Gabriel, “Give my bird a few days to get the message delivered to a friend of mine.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Gabriel watched in awe as her bird flew off. "You're... going to help me?" he asked. "You hardly know me though... but... I... I thank you... I would owe you my life if you were to free me..." he said. "What can I do to thank you?" he asked her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “I don’t see why I should not help you. You are supposed to be free. I am just help you get free.” She snaps her fingers and hides her books back at her house. She lays back on the bed and starts to drift back to sleep. She curls up into a ball and shakes a little as she gets a bit cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Gabriel looked down at her and smiled... he was happy. "Thank you so much... I... I don't really know what else to say..." he said. "If... you're tired, I can leave you for the night." he said. "My orders to make sure that you were as comfortable as possible." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “You’re welcome. I am tired, but I don’t like to be alone when I am in a new place.” She closes her eyes again and she slowly goes to sleep on top of all the blankets. She was too tired to stay awake anymore because she used her magic. Magic drains the user of their energy rather quickly if they are not careful. So needless to say, she was very tired by her magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:38 pm

Gabriel understood... she didn't like to be alone in a new place.. To keep her comfortable, he would stay until she dismissed him. He picked up up quickly, helping her under the covers, making sure she would be comfortable... He then climbed in the bed as well, since it was a fairly large bed they were far enough apart that he didn't feel awkward. He closed his eyes... it was a long day for him... it wasn't that long until he was asleep.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Rose slept soundly as the night passed over them slowly. When morning came, she let out a groan as the sunlight hit her eyes. She sits up slowly and looks over at Gabriel who seemed to be enjoying his slumber. She gets out of the bed slowly and goes to get something to eat. She quickly found her way into the kitchen and began cooking something to eat. She hums a soft tone as she cooks, hopeful not to wake the vampire lord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Unfortunately, nothing happens in the castle without the vampyre lord's knowing. He slid into the kitchen quietly... Observing her for a moment before speaking... "We have servants for this sort of thing my dear, whatever you wish to eat, you may have." he said. "I am Lord Vladimir... may I have the name of the lovely lady who will give me new power?" he asked sweetly.

Gabriel slept soundly in the bed, enjoying how comfortable he was, he had never slept in a bed before...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Rose jumps and looks at him. He was truly handsome as she looked at him. She says, “My name is Rose Ishtar. I like to make my own food.” She goes back to making her food as he watches her. She finishes making her food and sits it on the table. She then goes to get a drink of water. She then sits down to start eating her food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:21 pm

"Rose... hehe... like the flower. I see where you got your name, but you are much more beautiful than the flower..." he said with a little laugh. "Of course, you are allowed to do anything you wish here..." he said. "Anything you wish... I will even give you the use of Gabriel. He is a faithful servant and will do all you ask of him." he said. "I just wish for your stay to be comfortable..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Rose looks at him and blushes a bit. She says, “Why do you need blood of a sacrifice and how much blood is needed?” She continues to eat her food and listen him calmly. She tenses up some as he seem to be kind. She was not use to anyone being kind to her for any reason. Rose finished her food and washed her dishes calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:54 pm

"You see, it just calls for the blood of a human. And it isn't that much blood... though... if you wish... I can take as much as you wish. I can even... if you wish... turn you into a vampyre like me." he said. "You don't need to decide now, just something to think about. If you would like that gift... I would gladly give it to you." he said. "I require blood to allow me to walk into the sunlight... this will be my last chance for the next one thousand years." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:48 am

Rose looks at him a moment as she put the now clean dishes away. She says, “Vladimir I don’t think that would be a good idea. I have werewolf powers like my parents. I just can’t phase back and forth like they could. Being turned into a vampire could cause more problems for me than solutions. The world knows I can’t handle anymore problems.” She got closer to him for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:53 am

"If you stay here, there will be no more problems for you, I would take care of you... we would become family..." he said looking down at her. Gabriel had woken up a bit ago, now he was in the hall outside of the kitchen... he heard voices, he knew it was rude, but he listened in... worried about Rose. He knew the master's tricks... he knew this was how he lured followers into his lair... he stayed silent, knowing he would be punished if he interfered...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Rose looks at him and shakes her head. She says, “I bet you promise that to every woman who comes here. You promise them safety, care, family. But then you probably use them as slaves as soon as they are not able to leave you.” She looks him in the eye not falling for any of his charm. She had a fiery spirit and she was not going to be swooned by him so easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:11 pm

Gabriel let out a slightly sigh of relief... though now he could feel some tension in the air...

Vladimir was obviously not happy with her response. But he was able to remain calm. Not wanting to scare her off. Though she had pretty much guessed his game head on. "Believe what you wish my dear..." he said with a slight bow. "You are free to roam the castle and it's grounds... though any attempt at escaping and there will be a hunt for you... and I guarantee that we won't be so friendly..." he said as he walked away.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:32 pm

“Like I am scared of what you can dish out. I know I am right about you by just looking in your eyes. Stupid vampire.” She knew she guessed his game head on. She could see the rage in eyes. She was not scared of him at all. Nothing could change that. Rose looks in Gabriel’s direction and says, “You can come out now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum