The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wake me up...

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Wake me up... - Page 3 Empty Re: Wake me up...

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:39 am

Vladimir simply ignored what she said, werewolf blood or not, he was an ancient vampyre... one who's powers surpassed most on the face of the earth.

Gabriel revealed himself. "How... did you know I was here?" he asked. "You... you really shouldn't talk that way to master... he can turn very cruel when he chooses to." he said. "But..." he smiled. "It feels good to have someone talk back to him." he said. Gabriel turned to his human form. "Feels good to change as well... won't need wolf form for a bit..." he said
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:44 am

Rose looks at Gabriel and says, “I could smell you. I am not scared of him one bit. If he plans on swooning me, he is going to try harder than that.” She looks at his human form and smiles. She goes to work on cleaning the castle out of boredom. She begins to sing again.
“As we were out a-hunting,
One morning in the spring
Both hounds and horses running well
Made the hills and the valleys ring

But to our great misfortune
No fox there could be found
Our huntsmen cursed and swore but still
No fox moved over the ground

And up spoke our master huntsman
The master of the chase
If only the devil himself come by
We'd run him such a race

And up there sprung like lightning
A fox from out of his hole
His fur was the colour of a starless night
And his eyes like burning coals

And they chased him over the valley
And they chased him over the fields
They chased him down to the river bank
But never would he yield

And he's jumped into the water
And he's swum to the other side
And he's laughed so loud that the greenwoods shook
Then he's turned to the huntsmen and cried

Ride on my gallant huntsman
When must I come again
For you should never want for a fox
To chase all over the glen

And when your need is greatest
Just call upon my name
And I will come, and you shall have
The best of sport and game

And the men looked up in wonder
And the hounds run back to hide
For the fox it changed to the devil himself
Where he stood on the other side

And the men, the hounds, the horses
Went flying back to town
And hard on their heels come a little black fox
Laughing as he ran

When must I come again
To chase all over the glen

And when your need is greatest
Just call upon my name
And I will come, and you shall have
The best of sport and game

When must I come again
To chase all over the glen”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:29 pm

According his Master's orders, he needed to make sure she was happy, and to help her as needed. He helped her clean a bit, but mostly, he just wanted to stay around to listen to her singing. He smiled once she finished. "You sing beautifully..." he said a bit awestruck. She did have a beautiful voice to begin with, but she also knew how to take that beauty into songs.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Rose looks at him and says happily, “Thank you. I heard that song all the time growing up.” She finishes cleaning and sits down to rest a moment. She smiles and says, “I feel old today. I have not cleaned a place this big since I was five and that was over a thousand years ago.” The more she let her werewolf blood take over, the more her body became more immortal. Still she did not have the ability to turn into a wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:53 pm

"A-a thousand?" he said, making sure he heard her right. He was still young for a werewolf... only in his twenties, but she... she was about as old as Master... he thought for a moment... maybe she was more powerful than him... than his master... maybe... she could free him. If she could, he would gladly become her servant, she was kind... very kind. He smiled. "Miss Rose... do you really think that you would be able to free me?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:01 pm

Rose smiles again and says, “Yes I am reaching my three thousand five hundred and sixty two years of age by next month when the fifteenth comes around. For some reason I haven‘t been able to age for a long time.” She looks at him a moment thinking about thing a moment and says, “Yes as long as you can take the pain of the spell.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:15 pm

"It's... it's alright if you hurt me. I can withstand pain. Master makes me withstand some pain everyday anyways." he said. "You... are much older than me... and... possibly even moreso than Master..." he said sitting down next to me. "But... you don't look that old at all..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Rose says, “Yes I am very old but it does not show. I have been alone since I was eight and travel alone in the shadows.” She looks him over and says, “You are young years wise, but your looks like it has been fighting a battle for hundreds of years.” She touches his body gently and learns of the link bond between him and his master.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:47 pm

As she touches his body, he flinched for a moment, but calmed down... she wasn't going to hurt him. He looked to her, feeling her learning of the bond between he and his master. He allowed it. He hadn't shared this with anyone. She could see the pain that he had gone through... how long he had lived with it. He was just a child when he was brought here, trained to serve, it seemed it was the only life that he knew.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Rose stops touching him and looks in his eyes. She leans in and kisses his forehead before disappearing to her room before he could blink. She goes in her room as her bird comes through her window. She takes the sack from the bird and the bird disappears. She sits down on the floor and puts the potion together. She puts a drop of Vladimir’s blood in it and then waits for Gabriel to come to her room. She hides the rest of the potion in a special place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:13 pm

As she looked into his eyes eyes, he looked back, seeing what she was like... then her kiss on his forehead. He didn't know what to think, he was stunned for a moment. He stood up looking for her... she just seemed to disappear. It took him a moment to return to her room.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Rose smiles as he got to her room and says, “Drink this. It will only take a few second to activate. Then once it starts it can’t be stopped. The pain will be very intense. You will have to grit your teeth and bare it. One the link is removed it cannot be put back on.” She hands the drink to him and puts barrier up so no one could interfere not even his master.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Gabriel looked to her. "You... I can't thank you enough... I'm... I'm forever indebted to you... I... can be your servant if you wish. It's all that I know how to do." he said. "I wouldn't mind it mistress... you're kind... I... don't have anywhere else to go." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:15 am

Rose says, “Just drink the potion and then after you are free, we can talk about that.” She sits on the floor and waits for him to drink the potion. The barrier she put up grows stronger with every passing moment. She was older than most of the magic known in the world. She says a few words and the link in Gabriel’s body is able to be seen in the shape of spirit chains. She says, “Drink the potion Gabriel so you can be free from your chains.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:36 am

The chains... he knew that he wasn't imagining them... it was odd... it was almost like a dream... well... this would be his wake up call then... He drank the potion. Almost immediately after he drank it... he felt pain... his spirit being ripped from the chains. He felt it spread through his body. He fell to the ground, clutching his stomach, it didn't help... he cried out lightly... trying not to be too loud. He had to endure pain like this many times... still he had never gotten used to it. However... once it finished, he looked up... he felt different... he knew... he was free. He ran up and hugged Rose. "Oh gods... thank you so much..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:00 am

Rose looks at him and says, “You are quite welcome.” She falls to her knees as she felt her energy leave her body as she stood there. She looks at Gabriel and says, “I need to rest now. Magic takes a lot of energy. You need to get something to eat so you don’t weak from the pain.” She gets in her bed slowly, gets under the blankets, and slowly goes to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:56 pm

As she climbed into bed. He watched her. He knew Vladimir wouldn't be happy with him... but he would be weak from the spell being broken... it had a hold on them both... but since Vladimir was the caster... he would feel more pain. Gabriel watched her. He kissed her forehead lightly. "Thank you... so very very much..." he said going off to get something to eat... while Vladimir was disabled... he thought... this castle wouldn't be safe... he would have to take her away from this place... he could carry her while she slept... it wouldn't be hard... they could escape Vladimir's wrath. Though she was powerful... he had no doubt that Vladimir might know a thing or two more than she... and his many followers... Gabriel sat down to eat...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Rose fell asleep quickly as she was so tired. Even in her sleep, she could sense Vladimir’s weaken state. Her energy bird appears again and turns into a living breathing fire phoenix. It’s energy grew as it was thinking of a plan to get them both out of this place. The phoenix went to Gabriel’s side and watched him eat sadly. It was worried for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Gabriel finished eating fairly quickly. He returned to her room... he looked up and seen the bird. He smiled. He could see intelligence in it's eyes. "I'm going to help... don't worry... I'll get her out of here, we will most likely be chased down... Vladimir isn't a forgiving type." he said as he entered her room. He went to her bed and shifted, his wolven form was much stronger.. He was careful as he lifted her up. They needed to leave before Vladimir regained his strength. He started walking out of the castle... as quickly as he could.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:07 pm

The phoenix picks him up by the fur gently and takes off in the sky. They would get away a lot faster this way. It says, “You just hold onto my master. I will carry you as fast and far as I can. Rose will need a lot of protecting while she is asleep. She needs to regain her strength as soon as possible.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:29 pm

He was a bit surprised as he felt himself being lifted off of the ground. He heard the bird speak. He nodded... understanding. "I'll keep Mistress Rose safe... don't worry..." he said. "She won't be hurt as long as I am here." he said holding her close to him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:36 pm

The phoenix picks up speed as they fly higher so Vladimir could not attack them. Rose wakes up slowly and looks around uneasy. She says not realizing where she was, “Where am I? What did I miss?” The phoenix says, “Relax mistress Gabriel won’t let you fall.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:54 pm

"I got you... don't worry..." he said. "Your bird is taking us somewhere... just away to get away from Vladimir..." he said looking down at her. "I... had planned on just running, taking you away from this place... but just rest..." he said. "You helped me... I'm going to help you Mistress Rose..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “I am not your mistress Gabriel. I am just your friend.” She starts to relax in his arms again and cuddles up to him to stay warm as the cold wind brushes against her. The phoenix looks behind them and says, “I need to pick up my pace. Vladimir has sent out devil bats.” Rose forces her energy in her hand and shots it at the bats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:11 pm

"You... you don't want me as your servant?" he asked. "I wouldn't mind... you... you're kind, soft... loving... I would gladly be your servant..." he said to her. "But... if you don't want me to... A... a friend is good too..." he said. He still held her, not wanting her to fall as she shot at the bats... he knew how vicious those things could be...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum