Wake me up...

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Chaosmazer on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:32 am

At the mention of Vladimir, he knew that she was right... that her brother had made threats to him, if Vladimir returned... putting the pack in danger... he would be handed over to save the pack... however, she didn't need to know that... she didn't need the extra worry.

"Yeah... he is worried... worried sick about you." he says stroking her hair still. "I don't blame him... you are his little sister..." he says.
avatar
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Age : 27
Location : I was hoping you could tell me...
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:40 am

Rose sighs and says slowly falling asleep again, “I feel so tired again. I need to rest.” Her eyes close as she could not stay awake any longer. Her skin was pale as ice as she laid there in the bed. Shino comes back an hour later with a bunch of things in his arms. He puts it all on the table.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 24
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Chaosmazer on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:53 am

Gabriel continued to stroke her hair, content to just look at her as she lays there. He hears Shino enter, he looks up seeing him carrying many things. He looks curious. "What do you have Shino?" he asks quietly.
avatar
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Age : 27
Location : I was hoping you could tell me...
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 am

Shino looks at him and says, “I got her a bunch of chocolate and other things to help with the morning sickness.” He looks at his sister and could see how much stress she was under. He says reattaching the IV to her hand, “I need to get some of this stuff into her system as soon as possible.” He hooks a bag with orange liquid in it to the IV.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 24
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Chaosmazer on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:18 am

Gabriel watched,wondering. She would like the chocolate... and the other things... what would help her morning sickness... he watched Shino, learning from his actions, trying to see how to care for his mate better
avatar
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Age : 27
Location : I was hoping you could tell me...
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Shino says, “That orange is filled with all the things a female needs during a pregnancy. By tomorrow she should want to move around and stay awake. I am going to make her some of her favorite dessert. Chocolate fudge cake.” He covers her up with more blankets to keep her warm. He then goes to the inn’s kitchen to make her a chocolate treat. Shino wanted to have her enjoy the pregnancy.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 24
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Chaosmazer on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Gabriel stays near her, a hand resting on her belly. He smiles down at her. Understanding what Shino was doing... he wanted her time with the children growing within her to be a happy time. He strokes her face lightly. Looking to the IV... he wondered where Shino got that.
avatar
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Age : 27
Location : I was hoping you could tell me...
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:08 am

Rose woke up and looked around after a half hour of sleeping. She gets up and sniffs the air uneasy as she was not trusting Shino. Shino comes in with a piece of chocolate cake in his hand on a plate. Her eyes light up like fireworks as she sees the cake.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 24
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Chaosmazer on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 pm

Gabriel looks to her, laughing lightly as she seen the cake... she seemed to love both blood and chocolate, she would need both to help her through this pregnancy... though he looked to her. "Shino brought it for you, Dig in love..." he says giving Shino a little smile.
avatar
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Age : 27
Location : I was hoping you could tell me...
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Rose did not have to be told twice, she took the piece of cake with a quick thank you and dug into the cake. She sits down in the chair next to the desk and eats the cake as she was wanting to feel good again. She looks at her hand and at the IV and says, “I don’t like these things one bit.”
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 24
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Chaosmazer on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:05 pm

"I know love... I don't like that you have to wear them... but it should help you... right Shino?" he said, still not knowing exactly what was in the IV. It made him nervous, but Shino would know best, he was much more experienced...
avatar
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Age : 27
Location : I was hoping you could tell me...
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:51 am

Shino nods and says, “That IV is pumping essential vitamins, minerals, and some hormones that will help with the morning sickness.” Rose groans and says, “And by the smell of it, blood is mixed in there as well. Geez my pups are going to be addicted to blood before they even leave my womb.” She finishes the piece of cake and then goes to the window.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 24
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Chaosmazer on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Gabriel moves with her, standing behind her at the window. He puts his arms around her. Placing his paws on her belly. "With Shino and I looking after you... you should be fine." he says kissing her lightly. "And I will be there for you no matter what..." he says.
avatar
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Age : 27
Location : I was hoping you could tell me...
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “I know but I am still scared of this. I mean what if I am not strong enough to give birth to them?” Shino looks at her and says, “Don’t think about that kind of things. You are stronger than any other woman I know. You won’t have any problems giving birth to these pups.”
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 24
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Chaosmazer on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Gabriel nods. "You are very strong... I've never met one who could do what you do... you will be able to give birth... I... I know it." he says kissing her lightly. "I'll be at your side the whole time... helping you... I know Shino will do all he can as well.
avatar
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Age : 27
Location : I was hoping you could tell me...
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:02 am

Rose looks at him and strokes his cheek ever so gently as she still had doubts about this. Shino says, "Sister stop being so afraid of this. You strong enough to do this. You were strong enough to take those beatings as a child and still smile like nothing was wrong when mom caught our brothers. You are strong enough to do this."
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 24
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Chaosmazer on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Gabriel smiles more... knowing his pups within her would take their toll on her... but... she would survive... he hoped... he prayed.... he felt it... she would live... he... he felt it... she... had to... He holds her. "Your brother is right... you are amazing... so very strong..." he says.
avatar
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Age : 27
Location : I was hoping you could tell me...
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Rose looks at him and says, "I need to rest a bit my love." She goes back to the bed and lays down still very unsure about her own strength. Shino puts a phone on the night stand next to the bed. He says, "If you need us just call my phone." Shino then motions Gabriel to follow him out to the woods where the other pack members were.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 24
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake me up...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum