The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save me [open]

2 posters

Go down

Save me [open] Empty Save me [open]

Post by RippedNose Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Darren crouched in the shadows, clutching his head. There was nothing worse than those nights when he remembered his past. He tipped to his knees and he bent over at the waist, his forehead touching the cool cement. His body felt like it was on fire, and he knew by now he would have a raging fever, which would be gone as soon as the thing inside of him calmed down. Who knows how long that would take. It enjoyed torturing him as much as it could, as often as it could. He gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut, willing the images away, though his efforts were futile.

His mother smiled as she looked at him opening his presants on his fifth birthday, the happy, pure child. He pushed a peice of black hair out of his face as he ripped the paper off, revealing a black box inside that was covered in wires. The look on his mother's face instantly turned to horror and she screamed. Darren was confused, not knowing what was wrong with his gift. There was no card on it or anything, so he figured it was from his parents. There was a soft ticking sound coming from the box and he tilted his head to the side, lifting the lid to have it slammed back down by his mother. She tore the box away from his hands and ran out of the room with it as he heard the ticking stop, and then there was a horrifying explosion, tearing the hallway apart as well as half of the living room where the festivities were taking place.

He opened his eyes. Everything was black. The walls. The ceiling. The furniture. Walls were broken, the ceiling had half caved in, and there was a slightly charred body lying beside a blasted apart wall. The small black haired boy screamed and screamed, but nobody heard him, his father being at work, and his mother now dead in the hallway. Men walked in. Dressed in black. He was still screaming. They grabbed him. Thrashing, trying to stay away from the binds. Bag over his head. Darkness. He was gone.

He opened his eyes, knowing at once he wasn't at home. He was in a bright white room, like at a hospital, but he was strapped to a table, clad only in his underwear. There was a larged gash down his stomach, but he felt nothing. There was nobody in the room, leaving him all alone, yet he felt like there was somebody with him. he felt a strong prescence, and it seemed to be coming from within, which scared the boy even more. He struggled against his bonds, screaming as he finally felt the pain in his stomach. He shreiked in agony until his throat hurt as well, and he finally passed out, his body not able to withstand suck pain.

The men who had taken him on his birthday started to raise him, teaching him that there was now a demon sealed inside of him, but he couldn't control it without serious training, so it began. He was an experiment to these men, nothing more, and he killed them all within a month of them taking care of him. There was nothing more to it. He didn't know where he was, he had nowhere to go, and he had a life of horrors in store for him. Anyone he got close to had died, causing him more mental pain than he could cope with, all of these combined together to give the demon more power. People being slashed in half. People that meant something special to him. His friends. His adopted familes. People who fed him. All killed in a violent and painful way, all by him.

Darren was still curled up, his face sweaty, his body cold, but his face hot. He was panting and his throat hurt, letting him know that he had been screaming while he was shown these terrible sceanes, once again. His heart hurt, and so did his head, and what was worse was that he heard footsteps. Whoever was unfortunate enough to catch him in this state was going to be dead soon most likely, unless he could hold it back. He let out another strangled yell as it fought for control more, his pupils turning to slits.

((mmkay, i dont have anything specific for this, i just made it up like. . . ten minutes ago. just felt like writing it out. anyone can reply, i dont give a damn. probably going to end up violent as you can most likely tell))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Save me [open] Empty Re: Save me [open]

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:02 am

Chole smiled triumphly she had captured another demon and he had been brought to justice for tryng to infect the human race, and causing mass casultiy and wide spread pain. She found joy in this part, capturing the full demons the ones that had controle over what they did. It was because of a demon that she became a chaser, one killed off her family and would have killed her as well but for some reason she survived actually she had asorbed some of the powers she could smell other demons, but she did not asorb the evilness, she seemed to be even more attoned to other peoples emotions and their pain. . She was in protective custody now, but the price she paid for that was hunting down other demons, and being tested to make sure she was not turning into one, weekly she was stuck with numerous needles her arms were rittled with burises from the tests.

Then came the day they informed her that she would now have to hunt down half demons, people that didn’t have a choice what they were. Chole didn’t agree with that but her bosses for lack of a better word beat her and thretened her life, letter her know that they would tell every demon where she was and she would be killed. So although her eyes were blackened and her face was swollen she was sent out again to hunt. She was given a file, only thing really that she knew was that he was an experiament but had grown out of controle. And she had to find him. But his story was too much like her own. Her family was gone and his family was gone, this one just left a bad taste in her mouth. She was a trusted hunter she had no one following her, and she was not worth the money for a implant she if she took awhile to return she wouldn’t be missed.

She put the file down and dressed, red leggings, a black and white mini skirt, high heal boots laced up to her knee, A red turtle neck to hide the bursing on her neck and arms and then her long black trenchcoat. She carried no wepons, for she frist wanted to just see this man, to see what kind of foe he really was.

So that lead her walking her boots making a clear sound, if she was hunting she would be silent but she wasn’t. As she walked and searched for him she let her mind drift, to that horrible night, she had snuck back into her house after breaking curview. That is how they found her she was sure, they had attempted to attack her and she had ran away and had gotten away. She shook her head, her whole family died painful deaths because of her, she carried that guilt around her always. She sat down on a bench to catch her breath and closed her eyes she saw it all now her front door being blown in, the men transforming into demon form and going to room to room and killing off her family, her infant sister, her twin brothers, her eldest brother, then her parents. They of course had found her first and made her watch laughing, then turned into their human form and taking turns raping her. She faught and through fighting she had asbored power, if she could take it all back she would, take it all back, let them attack and rape her in the alley way, or better yet, she would have never gone out that night. She felt a tear top on her cheek and only then did relize she was crying.

Angrily she stood and whipped her tears and looked around, he was near she could tell and started walking to where she senced him. Her footsteps echoed as she reached the man, this couldn’t be him, immeditaly she was overcome with compassion and came to his aid, forgetting the danger that he stood for her with her being unarmed but she brought a and to his forhead. “Come you are burning up” She knelt down and looked into his eyes, he of course wouldn’t be able to tell what she was, but her blackened eyes would be hard to miss, but he would probably not even notice them and she hoped for that. Chloe softly spoke “Come now stanger let me help you” She nodded and stroked his face, her hands cooling down his fever. She knew she was suppose to hunt this man, and purhapes kill him but she couldn’t do it, he was broken, and it was not his fault.

She also knew that with what she had in her she was unable to die, she could get hurt, but she couldnot die no matter how bad he beat her. “I know I am a stranger, but there has to be more better place then this to clean you up and tend to you”

(Hope you like this if not dont be shy I can redo it)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:21 pm

((nope its good ^.^))

Darren was trying to control his breathing, shaking with the strain on his body, and the pure effort of keeping the demon back. He herd the footsteps getting nearer, able to tell now that they were heels. He clenched his teeth as the footsteps stopped, and he opened his eyes, the slitted pupils taking in the girl with difficulty, his head swimming with the pain. As she touched his forehead he flinched and shook even harder, the demon fighting to take control even more now that there was a highly breakable, vulnerable, edible human right in front of him.

He growled low in his throat at her words, the sound extremely animalistic. "Get away from me!" he snarled harshly. He didn't need people near him when he lost control. He didn't enjoy killing, even if he had become a cold person over the years, and he didn't want to give the stupid thing the satisfaction of someone right there when it finally had control. "Leave me alone" his voice was hoarse from the screaming he had done earlier, as well as the pain he was feeling now, his body shaking even more violently, and he tried to back away from the female in front of him, but being on the ground like that made it difficult. His body wasn't responding very well, which was a sure sign of the demon gaining more control over him, ready to use his body as it liked.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:47 am

Chole could tell that he was fighting against the demon, that made her even more certain that she did not wish to kill this man simply because he had the misfountune of having a demon inside of him. She could see he was fighting, the demon wanted to kill her, probably thought that since se was female she would be a easy kill, boy would be be in store for a big surprise. The flinches did not go unnoticed either she knew she had to do something but she had to get somewhere else, if she fought a demon right here that would not be good, it would attract too much attention and that was not something she needed right now, she was trying to escape from her bosses, they would assume that she died and would be done with her.

Chole knelt down and placed her hands again on his shoulders, this time the glowed a blue twinge and were warm to the touch she spoke in a low growl close to his ear. “You can not have him, I will win and you will leave him” She then placed both her hands over his body, healing his pain. Which would only work if he was willing to let go of the plain “Now listen I don’t have much time before he takes over” She swallowed “He can not kill me, yes he may cause harm to my body, but I will barely feel it trust me but you have to make the choice” She then stood and helped him stand. Taking most of his weight on to her and then waiting to see what would happen she really did not want to hurt this man, but for him to be free she had to rid him of the Demon but in fact she didn’t know anything about this Demon. She felt pity for the poor man; clearly he was an experiment like his file had said. She sat him back down and watched him carefully. “The choice must be yours Darren, yes I know your name, I was sent to kill you, but I will not do that, I refuse to”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Darren flinched once more as he felt hands on his shoulders. Coming into contact with people when he was in a state like that was not a good idea at all. It made the demon in him jump and fight even harder, feeling the beating pulse of one so near. His eyes were slits when he glanced at her, having no idea what she was talking about. He watched the hands over his body and the pain started to ease, but not much. Her voice was seeming more and more distant as she spoke, but he could still make it out. He was pretty sure anybody would feel pain if the demon got out and decided to kill her. The pain eased even more and it was more of a dull ache.

He tried his best to stand when he was helped up, confused at the acts of kindness that this girl was showing, but he felt bad as well. There was no way for her to know what he was, was there? She had spoken like she knew, and she was helping him somehow, but he was sure it wouldn't matter in a minute or so anyways. He couldn't help but lean on her when he stood, feeling weak as he would normally when his demon tried to take over. Darren winced as he was put back down, and he curled up again, even if he wasn't in pain anymore. He was startled as she used his name and his eyes widened, more of the slitted pupil visible, showing that his eyes were slowly changing colour to a deep purple from their normal blue. He was still weary of the help, but there was nothing he could do to prevent it, panting heavily. "Kill me" he gasped, squeezing his eyes closed again and threading his fingers through his hair. Even without the pain it was a horrible experiance, able to see the thoughts of the stupid thing trying to take control of him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Chloe felt even more pity for this man he was trying so hard to fight the demon. She knew that he was just trying to protect her but he did not know that she could defeat him. She noticed the flinching and closed her eyes, she wanted to weep for Darren he did not wish a demon in him but she still had to deal with it. She did not wish to kill the human because of it though. She felt some of his pain dispense but not enough to satisfy her, he was still in too much pain for her to be satisfied, he would not be thinking clearly or have enough strength left to fight. It subsided even more but she really wanted it all gone would that ever happen?

She smiled as he stood; it was a start she also noticed that he was looking confused she smiled. But that quickly faded as she saw the wince. She knelt down and looked at him. “I am not going to kill you Darren but I do plan to rid you of the Demon, I have been sent to kill you, but I refuse to” She paused and addressed the demon. “Why don’t you just let him go, for I know you wish to kill me but that is just not possible. You will lose I will succeed is saving Darren what do you have to say about that?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Darren felt the pain swell again as he was spoken to, and then the demon. He shuddered before giving a strange sounding laugh. "HA! You cannot get rid of me, foolish human! You underestimate my power!" he spoke in a voice that was not his own, obviously that of the demon inside of him. He laughed once more before stopping. Darren coughed blood up on the ground beside him, curling up once more. The demon was amused now, at the same time as angry, which wreaked more havoc on his body than before.

((sorry its short, im a bit rushed right now))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Chole grew angrey as the demon took over, why couldnt it just leave Darren alone? She heard foot steps behind them, and knew that soon there would be loads of people hunting them down, she should have returned by now with a status report. She stood picked him up and leaped up into the air landing 6 stories up then placed him on the bed in a room that she had scoppeed out before she hunted him down, it was sound proof and had everything that she needed, enough food and water, medical suplies to last weeks, how ever long it took her to free Darren.

"You see Darren, I am not a ordinary human, you may not belive it but I can help, if you want it, I know all about you," She slapped down a thick file. "See I was sent to kill you, since you are posseed, but I have gone rouge I dont like hunting the ones like you down, the ones that had no choice"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:47 pm

((gah! sorry, completely forgot about this one!))

Darren didn't even hear the footsteps in his condition. All he knew was that he was picked up, and then there was a rush of air, leaving him feeling a bit dizzy and light headed. Something soft was under him now, and he opened his eyes to look around the room he was now held in. He was slightly surprised at her tone, but he looked at the file as it was slapped down, raising an eyebrow. The demon fought for his voice once more, causing him to cough and curl up tighter, before relaxing. "You cannot destroy me, without destroying my host" the demon spoke, Darren's eyes flashing with malice. "I am attatched to his heart, his soul, and his brain. Now try to find a way around that, little girl!" it spat, before giving control of the beaten body back to Darren, causing him to cough harder, turning his head so that he didn't choke on the blood he was spitting up. His body shook, and he wanted nothing more but to die, just to get rid of the pain and torture he was put through.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down