The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi)

Post by RippedNose Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:09 pm

"Yeah, I know what you mean" Damon replied, nodding. He sucked up the rest of his slurpee and took a few steps to the garbage can near them and tossed it inside. He had a feeling that Justin waswatching him, which caused him to blush a little, but he didn't say anything about it. He had been watching the other man most of their time anyways, unless he was trying to avert his gaze, which proved to be difficult sometimes. He still couldn't believe that Justin was gay. It seemed too good to be true, really, but he wasn't complaining.

He looked over his shoulder when Justin spoke again, and he stopped. "You're right. I'm fine with that" he replied, smiling and turning back around. "I live with my uncle, and he's cool with it, which is why I'm with him instead of my parents. He won't care one bit. he'll probably just be happy I finally found someone" he stopped speaking for a moment before adding quickly "A friend, I mean". The way he had first put it made it sound like they were something more, which he wouldn't mind, but it was still a bit awkward.

Damon started walking along with his friend, sticking his hands in his pockets. "So where do you live?" he asked, wondering if they would be going the same way for long. He was so used to walking alone, but it was safer to walk with somebody else, deffinitly. He didn't live too far himself, just around a few corners, but it was about a ten minute walk.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Justin grinned as Damon agreed to walk with him it would be safier for them and he was eager to find out where he lived hoping it was close to him, but if it was it meant that he had been blind and had not seen him before whch would make him feel foolish but it would quickly pass ifthey were neghbour. He looked up at Damon again “Well I just live about ten minutes from here, you know the yellow house with the flag flying off the porch?” He paued ‘Yah that’s my house”

As they walked he made small talk mostly about Damons uncle sayng that it was good that he lived with his uncle. He did smile however at his friend coment, oh how he had hoped t would be more even though they just met, Justin was woried tht he would ruin it so he would hae to take it slow.

When they contnued walked Justn saw his house at the end of the road. “So are you close to here?” He would walk Justin home then he would get home sleep then do the swimmeat and win hopefully, then get home shower and met up with Damon again and do their hike and hopefullly get to know each other better.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:30 pm

Damon nodded when Justin said ten minutes away, thinking about it for a moment. "I know where that is! I live just past there. Around the corner" he said with a smile. He was surprised he lived so close to his friend but never knew. "I live in the house with the weird green garage, with the checkers on it, with the purple door" he laughed. His uncle had a thing for weird paint colours. Most of the rooms in the house were painted strange colours.

He was fine with the small talk they were making, liking that he was able to just chat with somebody now. It wasn't awkward between them or anything like it was with other people. Especially because nobody really talked to him once they knew he was gay.

Damon grinned and nodded. "Yep. Just around the corner there" he said, motioning to the corner of his and Justin's streets. It was odd that they were so close. "Second house on the left, weird paint" he laughed. He was really looking forewards to the next day, with his soccer game, and then hanging out with Justin. When they reached Justin's house he smiled, waving. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow I guess. G'night" he said, smiling.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:09 pm

When they reached Damon’s house Justin grinned “Well I am glad we live so close” He really was, still surpised that they had never met before, but he figured that they had seen each other but just hadnt interacted. He nodded as he said good night. ‘Yes see you tommrow and good lucck with soccor” With that he turned around and ran home letting himself in his mother and

“Just a walk to the store Justin?” Justin chuckled “Well I…uhhh” His parents smiled. “Okay we wont push you for informaton yet, we understand its just a frend but be careful” Justin nodded. “As always” Then he kissed his parents good nght and went up stairs stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed.

In the morning he dressed went to his swim met, came in 1st in all three of his events then raced home and showed and changed, explained his plans to his siblings who were disapointed but he promised him that he would camp out with them soon which made them happy, Justin didn’t tell them about Damon, not yet.

So dressed in biker shorts and a t-shirt with his hair spiked and a small hiking backpack, a cell phone, water bottles, camera and a frist aid kit Justin showed up and sat down at the same table that they had met just last night. He was slightly nervous, would Damon show up?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:11 am

Damon smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Good luck with your swimming" he said, heading inside. His uncle was on the couch watching TV and looked up when he walked in. The grin on his face was enough to start his uncle asking questions, so he explained about Justin, and that they were just friends, but had alot in common, and that they were hanging out the next day. His uncle, as always, was supportive of it, but warned him to be careful, as expected.

He headed up to bed, throwing on a loose pair of shorts to sleep like he did most nights, sprawled across his bed. He didn't fall asleep for a long time, sitting up wondering what would happen between the two of them. Well, what will happen will happen, so he fell asleep eventually.

Damon slept in until about eleven, then ate and got his soccer uniform on, throwing his bag over his shoulder and walking to the feild where the game was, which wasn't too far away. He got ready for the game with his teammates, who were the only people who were nice to him, because they didn't know he was gay, since you were supposed to take all peircings out to play, and he obviously didn't want to bring it up with the only people who liked him, other than Justin now that is.

After winning his game, he walked home and showered, liking how the game had gone. He got dressed in knee-length black shorts and a light blue t-shirt, which contrasted with his blood-red hair strangely. He put his earring back in and filled a backpack with some necissities, put on his shoes, and left. He had put sunscreen on earlier, because his skin burned rather easily, because he was a redhead, so he was all set with that, some water, his cell phone, and a few things to snack on if they got hungry.

Damon walked to the place where they had met the previous night, hands in his pockets, smiling when he saw that Justin was there waiting for him. He walked up to the table with a smile on his face. "Hey. How'd your meets go?" he asked, running a hand through his hair.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Hearing someone approching Justin sat up lookng in the directon of the steps bu he grinned brodly when he saw who it was. Damon! He grinned. 'Well I cme in frist in all of my events, got some medals and all and now I get to go to nationals." He shrugged then leaped off the table "And your day?" He cooked his head to one side, "Did you win your game"

He then started to walk to the trail. "Glad to see you have a backpack "Not to sure how far I want to go but there is a nice lake about 2 hour hike and its so clear you can see the rocks in the bottom of it and well I know its a long hike, I think it will be worth it" He stopped to look at Damon "What do you think"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:32 pm

"Oh, sweet. That's pretty cool" Damon said with a grin. Going to the nationals would be pretty exciting. "Yeah, we won 8-3" he laughed. "It was pretty awesome. Some kids get pretty into it, and forget to have fun with it, but then they get angry when they lose. But our team is pretty good about it". Some teams were such sore losers, yelling and throwing tantrums almost.

He started walking along the trail with Justin, flicking some of his hair back from his face. "It sounds pretty cool. I'm up for it if you are" he said, smiling. It sounded like a nice spot, and he wouldn't get tired from two hours of hiking. He could go for a long time before he got tired.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:46 am

As they walked Justin smiled at Damon "Yeah nationals are a good thing, if I win it could lead to scholoships, nd that will help out. He nodded as the started the slight inclne leavng the town behnd, today he was wearing his earing and as they walked he spoke again "I like hiking, the trail doesnt care who you are, the trees dont judge I know it sounds stupd but sometimes you....well I need to escape from the town and just be wth nature" He quickly looked over at Damon "And company makes it even better"

Hikng even more he looked over at Damon again, "So what do you like about hikng?"

((Sorry its short hopefully somethng for oyu to work wth)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm

((its alright. i can get something up ^.^))

"That would be awesome" Damon said with a smile. It would be a deffinite boost for anybody, and a scholarship could lead to so many different opportunities. "Yeah, I know what you mean. It's great out here" he breathed in the french air, liking the cool light that the trees filtered through as they passed underneath, instead of the baking heat of the sun.

Damon looked up at the question, thinking for a moment as they walked. "Well, I like most of it really. It's great excercize, and I love being outside. It's like a mini adventure every time you go, too. You never know what you'll find, even if you take the same trail every time" he explained, grinning. Nothing better than spending a summer day doing something like that.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Justin nodded as he spoke. 'Yes and its so peaceful you know, like I said no loud noises or the hustle and bustle of the city, I know we dont live in a big one, still sometimes it gets too busy you know" He ran his hand through his hair grinning. "And although most people have lived here most of their lives most are too scared to come up here, scared of wild animals or getting lost, but you know I think I like them not coming here that much"

As they walked he kept lookng over at Damon smiling. Then hikng some more.. He was gettng looking forward to makeing it to the crystal clear pool to find him. "You know many people dont know about ths spot, I found it by accident"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:42 pm

"Mhmm" Damon nodded, eyes closing for a moment as they walked, enjoying the quiet sounds of nature, along with Justin's voice. "Yeah. I don't see how people get so terrified of things when they've never tried it" he said with a slight laugh. It was better this way though, since not many people came up here, so it was private. He could bet easily that they would be almost the only two in the entire area. It was a nice thought, he had to admit. It was like for a little while, it would be their own private world.

Hiking was always nice, and he was glad that now he had somebody to go with. It was good that both of them were athletic, and they wouldn't get tired right away or anything. Both of them would be able to hike for a long time. He looked over as Justin said he had found it by accident. "Wow, really? That's pretty cool. It'd be awesome to find some place in the middle of nowhere that nobody knows about" he laughed, "The best I've ever found is this little part of the beach that was kinda closed off by trees, so people don't go there often, so I thought. It turns out it's a dog park" he grinned a bit sheepishly. He had only been ten at the time.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:03 am

Breathing in deep Justin smiled again. “Well people are scared of the unknown I guess, you know in elementry school I was terrified of white vans, cause I was told that is what the kidnappers drove” He blushed slightly “Sounds stupid now but you know some of those things can stay with you” As they walked he listened to the sounds of nature it was the only noise they were far away from anythng.

Finally they got to the springs and Justin grinned. “Well you are the only person I showed this spot to, my family doesn’t even know about this” He sat down leaning against a tree and out of his backpack he pulled out a water bottle and a small snack then motioned for Damion to join him. “Would you like to sit down for a bit then we could go swimmng if you wish?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Damon smiled, nodding. "yeah, I know what you mean. They freaked me out too, but not too much" he said with a laugh. "I was scared of open water for a long time. . . like, a really, really long time. . . ever since I saw the movie 'Jaws'. It freaked me out so much, I was scared that if I even put a foot into the ocean that I would get attacked by a shark" he grinned and scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "It was pretty bad, living in a place like this and scared to go in the water. I'm fine with it now though. I love it" he smiled, looking at the trees above him as they walked, liking the way the light filtered through the trees and speckled the ground.

Damon's blue eyes widened slightly when he saw their destination. "Woah. . . it's. . . beautiful" he said, flushing slightly. It may have sounded a bit cheesy, but it was a truly wonderful spot. He looked at Justin when he suggested swimming and he smiled and nodded. "Sure. Sounds great" he replied, grabbing his own water and snack, sitting down and crossing his legs. "This place is so. . . secluded. It's like nobody else knows that it's here, or that we're here. It's kinda weird, but cool" he commented, laughing slightly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:02 am

Justin continued sitting againt the tree as Damon took in the beauty. “Yes this is beautful I try to live by the saying “Take only photos, leave only foot prints” He blushed although sometimes I leave nuts for the seeds for the animals, you know I hate to think of the little ones straving to death in the winter. I know it messes with the circle of life, but has they cut down more of the forest food for them is going to get more and more scarce.”

He looked up at Damon again then chuckled. “I just thought of something about movies” He paused to take a bit of the sandwich” Then continued “I watched Children of the corn, all of them in a marthon” He shook his head “Next day went with my family to the corn maze, I was a bit freaked out but my sisters begged me” He licked his lips. “Well my elder siblings convnced my yonger ones to hide in the corn like off of the path and jump out. I screamed so loud that I was sure someone was going to come looking for us” He shook his head. “But Jaws was a creepy movie too”

When he was done eating Justin stood took off his shirt, without really thinking about how Damon was stll there he just took it off and placed in on the side. Jumped up on a ledge grapped a hold of a rope swung on it and jumped in to the middle of the lake then let go. He fell straight down and dissapered into the clear waters below.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Damon laughed when Justin said he left food for the animals. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I've left nuts and stuff a few times. Animals can easily starve out here"he said, making a face. He had always loved animals, and tried to do all he could for them. He and his uncle were planning on getting a dog soon as well, which he was pretty excited for.

"Wow, really?" he asked, laughing along. He had never actually seen the movies, but he had heard that they were pretty good. "I probably would have too. I can get pretty jumpy about things like that" he admitted, blushing slightly but grinning. It was nice to just sit around and talk to somebody, and laugh and joke around together.

He looked up as Justin got up and took his shirt off. He blushed again and looked away, a bit uncomfortable, but he did the same, standing and stripping off his shirt. He watched as his new friend grabbed the rope and jumped in, looking down at the water before grabbing it himself. He took the rope in his hands, hesitating for a moment, before jumping, swinging out and letting go, dropping into the water.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:39 am

The water felt so good after their hike and Justin remained under the water swimming around finally comng up for air he had caught Damon slipping off of his shirt, it was then that he remembered that he had taken off his shirt infront of Damon an that made him blush, he was so used to coming here alone. He would now have to get used to having someone else here, least he had on border shorts, they dried quickly and therefor would make for a more comfortable walk home, when they finally made it home.

As Damon grabbed the rope and let go Justin cleared enough room for him to land and treading water waited for him to immerge from the water.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Damon kicked his way to the surface, taking a breath of air once his head broke the surface. His hair was all plastered back from his face, turned a darker red from the water. Shaking his head like a dog his hair fell in front of his face a bit more in wet strings. He always thought his hair was strange looking when it was wet, but it would be back to normal once it dried. He wiped some water out of his eyes and looked to Justin, grinning. "The water's really great here" he commented. It was nice after the long hike, but it wasn't freezing either. He couldn't stand freezing cold water really. He swam closer to Justin but not too close, not forgetting that they were both shirtless, which made him blush a bit. He treaded water easily. He wasn't a competetive swimmer like Jusin was, but he was pretty good, and he always loved it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:33 am

Watching Damon closley Justin again found his breath being taken away from his lungs he would like to pretend that it was from the cold water but he had a sinking feeling that it had something to do with Damion but he would try to ignore it, they had just met and well he had to enjoy just havng a friend. Once he came up for air Justin smiled again at Damion "The water is nice isntit? He giggled and splashed water in his directon akng sure not actually spraying him in case he didnt like being splashed in the face but just near him, he then flung his body backwords and landed a few more feet from hm and waited to see what he was going to do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Damon grinned and nodded. "Yeah. It's great" he responded. He hadn't expected te water to come flying at him, and though it didn't hit him, he made a slight 'eep' sound, and ducked his head under quickly before coming up again, laughing slightly at himself. He didn't mind being splashed at all, but it was first instinct to him to duck under. He shook te water out of his eyes and glanced at Justin, figuring his position quickly before diving under, swimming beneath him and grabbing at his ankle to pull him under jokingly. No hard enough to make him choke or anythihng, just a teasing pull enough to get his head under. He surfaced a moment later, laughing slightly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:27 am

Laughing Justin was swimming around but when Damion disperred under the water justin wondered what he was up too. Suddenly he was pulled under and Justin knew. Watching him surface Justin remained under the water and waited till he was sure Damion had caught his breath then pulled him under as well, right in front of him he grinned at him under the water seeing what he would do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Damon caught his breath before looking down at the surface, frowing for a moment, wondering why Justin hadn't surfaced, when something grabbed his ankle and pulled him under as well, catching him by surprise. He hadn't expected retaliation like that, but he was fine, opening his eyes underwater and laughing, sending bubbles from his mouth and nose. He stuck his tongue out at Justin and made a face at him under water, laughing again before he kicked his way to the surface, breathing deeply when his head broke the surfaace and he could breathe again.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Laughing at Damions reaction Justin sent up his own bubbles. Damion was so much like him it was great, not shy or scared around water which was a good thng, and then when resurfaced Justin instead dove deeper wondering what Damion would do now. Justin had a very large lung capactiy and could stay underwater at great lenghts. He swam around Damion and popped up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Damon looked around, once again waiting for Justin. He hadn't surfaced yet. He had to have a good set of lungs. Being a swimmer would obviously help that fact. He heard the noise of his friend surfacing just a moment before there was a tap on his shoulder. He spun around, grinning. He put both hands on top of Justin's head and pushed him down, realizing a moment later how close they had just been and he blushed slightly, kicking his feet- careful not to hit Justin- swimming back a few feet before diving under, swimming farther away.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:03 am

Justin was pleased with Damions reaction although he would have liked him to be at least a little bit more surprsied but being pushed under the water made him feel at ease, as if they had been friends for longer then just a day. But when he resurfaced Justin saw how far he had gone and swallowed hard and shock his head, spraying hair everywhere. He was of course disapointed about how far he had gone but had to shrug it off, Justin had been so desepret for a friend that was lke him he was clearly coming on to fast so he did his best to hide it from his face.

"Hey sorry dude" He spoke before diving under the water then popping up n the same area not wanting to scare off the only good friend he had.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Damon had only swam away to hide the blush that had formed on his face. He was statled to suddenly realize how close he was to an extremely gorgeous man, who was charming, and had alot in common with him. He could tell that Justin was dissappointed that he had swam away, which made him feel guilty. "Nah, it's alright" he said, giving a grin, trying to pass it off. He swam back over to Justin and stuck his tongue out, trying to cover up for his mistake quickly. He didn't want to ruin this between them. He ducked under the water and swam underneath him, poking him in the back underwater before he sprang up and grabbed his shoulders, pushing him under again.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next