The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Unexpected

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Simply Unexpected Empty Simply Unexpected

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm

"I'm goin out!!" Teioh called through his house. There was no response so Teioh figured that his parents didn't care or they were out somewhere or something, all in all it didn't matter to him. He chuckled briefly before he walked outside and took in a deep breath letting it out in a rather exaggerated fashion. He started walking down to the coffee place that everyone loved where he was planning on meeting his friends. One of which was his ex, all of them he would sleep with every once and a while. He wasn't really expecting anything very interesting to happen today. Maybe next week when he decided he want to go see his brother again, sort of wondering why the albino refused to come live with Teioh, but it was his decision in the long run, Teioh just guessed that his brother wouldn't be used to living with people who would care about him and for him, and the fact that he would be able to kill people. It was weird to think that there were people out there who made their living by killing people, it was even weirder to think that his twin brother was one of the people out there killing other people, so Teioh did the best thing he knew how when it came to annoying or problematic ideas, he ignored it. When he got there he found his friends sitting in their usual spot by the window. Teioh smirked as he saw them all with their drinks. Teioh went up to the counter and ordered a dozen doughnuts the lady behind the counter who was probably two years younger than Teioh looked at him like he was insane. "What, haven't you ever seen a fat person eat a dozen doughnuts before?" he asked patting his stick thin stomach and laughing. The girl sighed before she moved to ask him what kinds he wanted. With his boxes of doughnuts he went over to where all his friends were sitting and set the box down on the table, "Voila" he said and everyone looked up at him before saying their greetings and Teioh sat down in the only vacant seat at the table. He started eating a very chocolatey doughnut as his friends started up a conversation. Within minutes one of his friends had hot chocolate running down his face and he looked as though he was going to cry, complaining that now the inside of his nose was burnt. Teioh found it hilarious, mainly because it could never happen to him, he wasn't allowed to have hot beverages, even though his throat was healed, heat like that still aggravated it so remained drinkless and just ate like the fatass he was, commenting where necessary but being much quieter than he normally would be.

((I love the title, i think we should keep it a trend XD but only if its Revelation or Teioh and Ryota.))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Simply Unexpected Empty Re: Simply Unexpected

Post by RippedNose Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:56 pm

((XD yeah. Well it always fits, seeing as around the three of them everything IS unexpected XD))

"NO!! THAT LITTLE BRAT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF!! I'M OUT'A HERE!! FUCK YOU ALL!!" the blonde screamed, flipping off the occupants of the Akatsuki and storming off, creating a clay bird quickly and jumping onto it, ripping off his cloak and dropping it before the bird took off, flying away from the base as fast as possible. He couldn't take living with Rei anymore. Revelation didn't help in any way either. He was fed up of everything. He just needed to get away. The members of the Akatsuki probably expected him to be back within the day, but he didn't come back. He had been gone for about a week, just travelling around, on foot after his initial rush off in rage. He stole money, food, and money for food from anywhere he could. Eventually he came across an okay looking city, and wandered around for awhile. His stomach growled loudly, causing the blonde to immediately start looking for a place to get something to eat. He walked into a coffee shop thing, the smells from the door that had opened when he walked past very tantalizing. He walked in eagerly and looked at what they offered, grinning broadly. It was nice being around places where he could just get food, as long as he had money left from whoever he had stolen from last. He bit his lip, deciding what to get, and settled on two dozen doughnuts and an extra large hot chocolate, receiving a gaping look from the lady behind the counter, which he ignored. He was used to it. If he didn't finish his doughnuts he would keep them for later, when he got hungry next, but he was sure he would have no problem finishing them. He picked out which ones he wanted, taking a long time selecting each one specially. Once he had his food he headed to a table on his own, near a group of guys by the window, who he ignored, not exactly caring about anybody else. he hummed loudly and tipped his chair back on two legs, which wasn't a great idea for him, but it held for now. He started on his food, letting his drink cool before he burnt himself on it. He shifted slightly and his eyes widened as the chair slipped and he fell back, smacking his head on the floor. He yelled out in pain, lying in an awkward position on the floor, and probably attracting more attention than he needed.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Teioh nudged the guy next to him as he noticed someone carrying four boxes of doughnuts to a table. Teioh puffed out his cheeks and signed with his arms a fat person his friend laughed and then they shared the joke and their thoughts on the fat ass. Then there was a thud and a yell and the whole group looked around and saw the blond on the floor, they all burst out laughing, Teioh practically doubled over, trying not to laugh to hard, worried for his health right now, especially if they caused enough noise to get kicked out, if he was laughing this hard and then went out into the dry cold outside his asthma would probably be a problem. Now Teioh actually looked at the guy on the floor, like, actually LOOKED at him and his eyes opened wide, "Ah shit." He hissed before whipping his head around and looking at the three doughnuts left in the box, they were all Teioh's, the brunette knew he would be the one eating the most since he didn't have a drink. Everyone continued to laugh and make comments at the clumsy blond as Teioh bit his lip and wondered why the hell Ryota of ALL people would be here. His ex looked at him and cocked an eyebrow, "Hey Teioh you alright?" he asked. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine, it's nothing." His ex looked skeptical.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Ryota put one hand to the back of his head, wincing, but it wasn't too bad. His vision was blurry for a second, but once he could see properly again he sat up, turning a glare on the table beside him that was laughing so hard. He was tempted to kill them all, or at least just spazz at them, but a familiar person in the group stopped him. "TEIOH!? Oh GOD!! Not YOU!! What the FUCK!?" he burst out, jumping to his feet easily and looking at the brunette with a bewhildered gaze. He was in some place he didn't even know the name of, and yet here he was. He didn't know how the hell he had managed to come across him. He couldn't help but notice how popular he seemed to be. He wasn't surprised really, since Teioh was a pretty social person, but he didn't exactly like the fact that they were all just laughing at him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Immediately all eyes were on Teioh, the brunette winced at Ryota's outburst. "You know this guy?" One of his friends asked, grabbing his shoulder roughly. "I'd like to say no..." Teioh said under his breath. Teioh stood up and put his hands on his hips as he turned to face Ryota, "'What the fuck?' No I believe I should be asking you that. How the fuck did you find this place, Revelation doesn't even know where I live." Teioh asked his brows furrowed as he frowned, all eyes were still on him, and suddenly very interested, all these people, his close friends had always wanted to meet Revelation after all Teioh had said about him, and they acted as though this was the closest they were going to get even though Teioh had never brought up Ryota to them.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Ryota ignored the chair he had knocked over, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm fuckin' magic, that's how" he replied sarcastically. "Seriously, do you think I'd be trying to find you? I left the base, and I'm just travelling. Never expected to find you here, of all places" he sighed, looking around at all the people that seemed to be so interested in the conversation. He had no idea why, but whatever. "Fuck. Just when I thought I'd gotten away from everybody" he sighed again, growling slightly. He left everybody who pissed him off, travelled a bit, and found Teioh. Unexpected, to say the least.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Teioh was still frowning, which seemed to be a new sight to all his friends who were used to the happy go lucky Teioh. Teioh sighed and sat back down and his friends glanced from him to Ryota than back. Teioh picked up another doughnut and took a bite of it, "Well, you can always just leave it's not like I want you around anyway." the brunette said matter-o-factly. Teioh's ex stood up before Ryota could even move, his black hair hanging in front of his face covering one of his eyes completely, he held out his hand to Ryota, "Hi, I'm Utakata Roku, don't listen to Teioh, you're welcome here as long as you want." He said with a smile, flipping his hair to the side slightly his deep, dark blue eyes on Ryota, hoping he wouldn't look like a fool holding his hand out like that. Everyone else, except for Teioh, was looking at Ryota now, as though they were expecting something. Teioh didn't care though. Teioh stood up after a moment "Rawhhhh I need a caffeine rush." he said walking over to the counter and asking for a pop, probably an odd selection from a place that specializes in coffee, it wasn't that he didn't like coffee, it was that he didn't like it cold, which was the only way his parents would let him have it. He went and sat back down and drained half the bottle in one sip before letting his head hit the table.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Ryota was about to retort to what Teioh said when someone with black hair stood up and held his hand up. "Oh, um, thanks. Maybe I will. I'm Ryota" he said , taking his hand breifly, not wanting the mouth on his hand to do anything stupid and freak everybody out. He hadn't exactly been planning on staying anywhere long, but maybe pissing off Teioh by hanging around would give him something to do. He blinked for a moment at the people in their group, who were all looking at him, then he glanced up as his partner's twin got up and left, saying something about a sugar rush before coming back with pop, reminding the blonde about his own food. He picked up his chair, which was still on the ground, and sat on it backwards, his legs on either side of the back. He grabbed a doughnut from one of the boxes he had and started eating it, hungry as hell.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Teioh was rather upset now which was really a shock to all his friends. Utakata sat back down and stared Teioh down, "So aren't you going to introduce him to all your friends?" his ex asked. Teioh looked up at the black haired man blinked a couple times, "Why the hell should I, you're the one who was just introducing yourself." The look Utakata gave him though made him give up rather quickly. Teioh turned and looked at Ryota, "Hey Ryota, as you can tell these are my friends. Utakata," he pointed to the black haired guy with his hair in his face, "Ichiru," me motioned to the man beside him who he had been making jokes with his brown hair with a variety of red streaks which seemed to end with a rather redish appearance, "Toya," he said pointing at the guy who had a face almost identical to Ichiru's except his hair looked a more natural brown, "Tetsu," me motioned to the only blond in the group, but even then his hair was much darker than Ryota's, "and last, and least, Kyo, my personal guide to life." He said motioning to the girl across the table who was dressed in clothes that Teioh had helped her buy, and were incredibly guyish, her long black hair was tied up and she reached across the table and smacked Teioh on the arm, "Jackass..."she hissed before sitting back down and pushing her glasses up her nose with her middle finger. Teioh turned and stuck his tongue out at her and they all let out a short laugh, Teioh included his smile back now. Then he turned to his friends, "And this" he motioned to Ryota, "Is Ryota...some douche bag who lives with my brother." He explained.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Ryota grabbed another doughnut and wolfed it down quickly, noticing how little they filled his stomach, but he was sure two dozen would be enough. He raised his eyebrow slightly at the words exchanged between Teioh and Utakata. He crossed his arms over the back of his chair, silent as he started to introduce them. He waved to each one in turn, noticing now that there was a girl among them. He forwned slightly when Teioh told them all who he was, shooting a glare at him. "I'm not a douche bag" he defended himself, leaning back against the table that was behind him. "Nice to meet you all" he said, giving a smile. He wasn't exactly used to being nice to people, but whatever. He figured that he would be nice for now. He had no reason to be rude to these people. He grabbed a few doughnuts from one of his boxes now. It was almost empty, and he was nowhere near full.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Everyone waved back at Ryota in turn, Ichiru smirking as Teioh referred to Ryota as a douche bag. Teioh scratched the back of his head, "Really? Then you should stop acting like one..." he said pouting. Kyo took another sip of her drink then smiled at Ryota, "We've never heard about you...We've heard plenty about Revelation but nothing about you..." She said with a smile. Utakata nodded, "Yeah, I've never heard Teioh mention anyone named Ryota before." Utakata leaned forward and rested his elbows on the table in front of him. "From what I can see...he probably ate Teioh's memories..." Toya said, rather muffled through the cup in his hands. The other laughed, including Teioh who smirked at Ryota, "Yeah really, did you get enough food there, goldielocks?" the brunette asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Ryota stuck his tongue out at Teioh when he said he should stop acting like a douchebag, nto caring how immature that was. "Hmm, well I'm not surprised. . . we're not exactly the greatest friends" he said with a laugh. Not many people actually got along with him. It was surprising when somebody did. He raised an eyebrow at what Toya said, not getting what he meant, until Teioh commented on his food. He glanced back at his boxes of doughnuts before looking back at them. "I havn't eaten in two days! It's not my fault I'm so hungry! Plus, it's not like I'm going to get fat or something" he rolled his eyes. Everyone who knew him would know how much he could eat, so him not having eaten in two days would deffinitly explain how much he was eating to Teioh, but probably not anybody else.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Teioh rolled his eyes and smirked, "Yeah...but they sell stuff aside from doughnuts here...you could have gotten something a little more filling couldn't you?" He asked. He looked back down at his own box of doughnuts and noticed quickly that one was missing. He looked up and saw Toya sticking his tongue out at Teioh with the doughnut in his hand. "Yo! That's mine!" Teioh shouted reaching across the table in a sad attempt to grab it back, Toya took a bite out of it and Teioh frowned glaring at Toya. He turned back to Ryota, "You probably could have eaten before anyway. Unless....never mind I forgot it's only my brother that has any money in that group of yours." He laughed a couple times, everyone else seemed kind of confused now, giving one another looks. Someones phone went off and everyone looked at one another and then at Toya as the oldest man reached into his pocket, half of Teioh's doughnut still hanging from his mouth, Teioh took his opportunity to strike, he stretched himself across the table and took the end of the doughnut into his mouth, enough so his lips brushed Toya's. The older brunette looked at Teioh in shock as the young man went back to sitting looking triumphant as he chewed his food. Inchiru and Kyo let out laughs at Toya's shocked face. Toya opened his phone, and quickly typed out a reply before sticking it in his pocket again. "It was my girlfriend...she wants to meet up later." They all laughed more.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Ryota looked at the menu, then to his doughnuts, then back up to Teioh. "But doughnuts taste good. . . " he said, trailing off. It seemed like the most obvious thing to him. Why get something other than the fact that it tastes good? He never grew up with someone yelling at him to eat things that were good for him. It was eat whatever you could, whenever you could, or you'd starve. He raised an eyebrow as Toya was yelled at for stealing the doughnut from Teioh. "yeah, exactly, we're all broke except for Revelation and Kakuzu" he sighed, rolling his eyes. He stretched his legs out and grabbed another doughnut, which was half way to his mouth before he stopped to watch Teioh steal the doughnut bcak from Toya in an. . . interesting way. His eye twitched slightly and he scootched his chair back. He was used to Teioh being Teioh, but it still creeped him out. He was traumatized for life by the thing's he'd witness, let alone drag Teioh into it to make it all a hell of alot worse. By the way they were all laughing he guessed they were used to it, which wasn't surprising in the least, but he still find it extremely creepy.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Teioh, his usual happy self once again looked back at Ryota who had moved away slightly, "Yeah...I don't know why you stay there if you don't get any money...and now that you AREN'T there you're not going to know how to make more then a quarter." Teioh said with a smirk. Ichiru turned and looked at Ryota, "By the way...I've been wondering...how old are you?" he asked with a smirk, completely unphased by the fact that Teioh had just practically kissed his brother. Kyo leaned forward slightly resting her elbows on the table and smirked at Ryota, "Yeah, I'm curious too, I mean you act like you're five years old at the most." She said. Teioh let out a quick laugh and shook his head with his large smile still in place as he took another sip of his pop.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Ryota shook his head, laughing. "Yeah right. You expect me to know enough to be able to get a job?" he asked, wondering where that came from. He was some un-educated moronic hyper blonde, and he wasn't very good at things that were usedful. He looked to Ichiru when he asked how old her was, and then to Kyo when she commented on it. He glared at her slightly, sighing. "Beleive it or not, I'm nineteen" he said with a grin. He didn't care that he often acted five. He bit into his doughnut, not at all surprised to find that he wasn't full at all. He was still hungry. He crossed on leg over the other, constantly fidgeting. Maybe Teioh was right, and he didn't need just doughnuts. The sugar was already wiring him up. It wouldn't be long until he was craving a ten K run.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:44 pm

"No. I don't think you could get a job. Not even a job like Revelation's old one." Teioh said taping his chin in thought. When Ryota said his age they all started laughing, even Teioh who had already known how old Ryota was. In warning Teioh turned to Ryota and said, "Don't start being cocky because you're not the oldest one here right now, Toya is. He's 20." He said. Utakata was the first of the others to say anything after the laughing had died down, "So, since you know Teioh, I'm going to go ahead and guess you're not a virgin." It was a very common topic when you were talking to, around, about or next to Teioh. Teioh bit his lip to stop from bursting into laughter at the question.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:04 pm

"Okay now that's not true. . . If somebody around here was hiring for a job like that I could get it" Ryota argued, thinking about it. He hadn't thought about that. Or he could join a demolition squad or someting! Do what he did best, blow shit up. He made a face when they all started lauging at him, since he didn't act his age. He looked up at Toya once he was told that he was the oldest. "Meh, I don't give a shit" he shrugged. He was used to living in a place where Kakuzu was the oldest. . . he didn't even know how old the old man was any more. . . over 100, that was for sure. He striffened slightly at Utakata's question, his eye twitching slightly. He wasn't surprised that thihs was the assumption, but it still creeped him out. "Actually, I am. Like HELL I would sleep with him! That's just creepy. . ." he replied, pushing his chair back a bit. He was still a virgin, and really had no problem with it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:17 pm

They all just stared at him. Utakata's and Kyo's jaws dropped in utter shock. They all stared at Ryota. Even Teioh did, he would have thought the blond had been raped by someone in that group of his. Namely that Sora guy who had been there, but apparently not. Teioh had barely even tried anything with Ryota, just a few dirty hints here and there. It was probably because he had had Revelation there. Within the next moment eyes had moved from Ryota to Teioh, still as shocked as before. Of course they were, they had every right to be. Teioh looked at them and scratched the back of his head before deciding to get a little defensive, "He acts like he's five! He's not gay. I had Revelation. He wouldn't have fucked me if there was an opportunity AND he's to stubborn to be on the bottom." Teioh explained listing them off on his fingers. Everyone still looked shocked but not as shocked. Teioh wasn't looking forward to Ryota's reaction.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Ryota glanced at all the people staring at him, noting the shock on their faces. Was Teioh really THAT bad? He knew he was creepy, that was obvious, but to the point where they were that surprised that there was sombody knew that he hadn't fucked? That was just WRONG! He looked at Teioh along with everybody else, wondering what the hell he was going to say to that. He shook his head at the reasons, mostly because they were pretty damn true, and then remembering things he'd rather not. "You forgot one. If you tried anything I'd kill you without even thinking about it" he said, grabbing the last doughnut from his first box and taking a bite. "Ugh. Just so you know, I didn't sleep in my bed for three weeks and after washing my blankets seven times after you and Revelation screwed on my bed" he shot a glare at the brunette, sighing. He had slept on the couch for three whole weeks, which was uncomfortable as hell. Not to mention full of rude awakenings by people who either wanted the couch, or wanted to piss him off.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:56 pm

"...yeah that too." Teioh said scratching the back of his head. At the other remark though they all started laughing again. Especially Teioh. Though it was pretty obvious that this was the first time they were completely sure that Teioh had fucked his own twin brother and they seemed kinda creeped out. "You're welcome" the brunette stated. Kyo looked at Ryota stopping her laughing. "So he hasn't kissed you or anything? I know we seemed so shocked, but we just figure, if theres a guy or girl who's relatively attractive and Teioh is forced to stay around them for a while with little or nothing else, he's going to try something." She explained. Teioh sighed, "Well you nailed that one perfectly. You guys all know me WAY to well." He said shaking his head though there was still a smile on his face.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Ryota growled slightly and put his hand to his face. That wasn't what he needed. It was nasty as fuck. Really, having his partner, and his partner's twin brother having sex on his bed. That was just terrifying. He was still reluctant to sleep there even though he knew it was clean. "No, he didn't, thank fucking god" he answered. He really wasn't surprised at what Kyo said next. Not at all. "Makes sense. Jeez, he was even hitting on my fucking DAD!" he couldn't help but add. That was creepy. His dad was like 38! He wasn't sure how many people on the base he had actually hit on or something though. Revelation was the highest on the list though, obviously. "Wait. . . does this mean he's screwed all of you guys?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. At this point, he would be a bit shocked if they said no.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Teioh just sorta laughed as Ryota spoke it was pretty funny. Everyone else nodded, not all that shocked that Teioh would hit on older people as well. At the question though Teioh's head hit the table. Everyone looked at him then up at Ryota, "He sure has." Ichiru said looking at everyone who all nodded in agreement. Utakata puffed out his chest slightly, "And I can proudly say I was Teioh's first male partner." he said. Teioh lifted his head an inch then let it drop again. Why did this have to be brought up, no matter how funny it was. Kyo laughed, "But I think Teioh's fucked a good 50% of the student body at our school. AND some people from the university Toya goes to." Teioh lifted his head at that. "It is FAR from fifty...maybe 10." he corrected, there school wasn't that big maybe 800-1000 people. Teioh had fucked maybe 70-100 different people from school. He let his head hit the table again. He would admit his favourite partner though was his own brother, despite how weird it was. There was just something about two immortals fucking that was more intense.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Ryota raised an eyebrow at the dull sound of Teioh's head hitting the table. He was guessing his suspicians were true then, which wouldn't surprise me, seeing as these were Teioh's friends. He tried his best to hide his slight grimace, but he wasn't sure if it exactly worked. He raised an eyebrow as Utakata bragged about being the brunette's first guy, wondering why the hell anybody wouuld brag about that. "Um, wow" was all he could say in response to that. At the mention of half the school he dropped the doughnut in his hand, gaping at them. "Holy FUCKING hell!!" he exclaimed. He wouldn't have thought that the brunette would screw THAT many people. That was just insane. He wasn't sure weather to beleive Teioh's correction or not. . . but you never know. "Hoooolllyyyy shit. Here I am, the only virgin here, and then you've got Teioh. Please tell me he's the only person here that's done that many people?" he asked. If somebody else had, even one, he was going to be scarred for life. Teioh was one thing. A whole group of people would be a completely different thing.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:39 am

Everyone but Teioh looked at one another then back at Ryota, "Well I've only had one other partner." Kyo stated. "Me too.." Ichiru added. "Me three." Utakata said. "I've had about five or six other partners..." Toya after very obviously having to think about it for a while. Tetsu sighed and ran a hand through his hair before saying, "Teioh's been my only partner." Teioh lifted his head and cocked an eyebrow at Tetsu. "Really?" the brunette asked, Tetsu just nodded and looked down at the floor. "Do you want me to help you find a boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever?" Teioh asked with a smile. Tetsu shook his head, "You wouldn't be able to help, Teioh." Tetsu said with a sigh before looking at the brunette with a soft caring smile, "But thanks." Ichiru was exchanging a glance with Kyo, then his brother. Kyo with Ichiru then Utakata. They could sense something was up with that but said nothing. Especially since Teioh didn't notice anything at all, "Alright then." Teioh said with a shrug.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next