The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 19 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 am

He looked to her and then grinned as he walked over and sat on the bed..."Its gonna be quiet of course." He says witha smile as he stretched slightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 19 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 am

she smiled'' well thats true.. '' stretched again before tugging him on the bed and snuggling up against him'' you seemed shocked earlier.. why is that?" she glanced up at him, wanting to know why he was chocked when she kissed him earlier.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am

He looked to her and grinned slightly as she tugged him onto the bed.."Just caught me by supprise is all." He says with smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:26 am

she rolled her eyes' uh huh, catch you by surprise? i don't believe it.. '' she nudged him slightly as she eyed him over'' hmmm wonder how much of surprise it was.. your the one that said you liked me a little more then puppy love.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:28 am

He grinned as he looked to her and grinned slightly..."It was a supprise...I mean you did say you didn't know how long you were gonna stay." He says with a smile..."And yes that is true I did say that." He sas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:33 am

she nodded slightly before laying back on her back '' true.. but then i don't know when i am going to leave either.. could be a week.. a month.. or possibly a year.. who knows'' yawned before rolling over and lightly nuzzling his neck.. '' just depends on when i get another job i suppose''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:34 am

He looked to her and then smiles.."I see.." He says with a smile blushing slightly as she nuzzled his neck..."I guess it does depend.." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:40 am

she nodded slightly smiling as she leaned up and lightly nipped his chin'' uh huh , question is though.. what do you want? how do we make this work... considering you know i don't like to be caged down or anything.. i like to be free.. to do whatever i want and when i want.'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:03 pm

He chuckled as she nipped his chin.."I want you." He says with a smile..."I'm sure we can figure somthing out.." he says with a grin..."I mean I am jsut gonna be here for a little while untill Rose demes me good enough to go." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:05 pm

she arched a brow before shrugging'' and what if you don't want to leave by then? what will you do ? i am sure they won't object you to staying with them.. means more protection.. '' smiled as she nipped his chin again '' really now.. how badly ? and your a guy hun, you can always take what you want, not just lay there and let it slip through your fingers you know.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:10 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I don't know...But if you leave I'll follow if you want me too." He says with a smile as she nipped his chin again.."I know that but you did say you bit hard remember.." He teased
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 pm

she grinned'' i only bite when i am hurt hun, i wouldn't bite you hard on purpose. '' kissed his cheek lightly before moving to his lips lightly brushing hers over his slowly '' don't be shy dagen. nothing here is going to embarrass you , i know i won't. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:15 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."I see." He says with a smile blushing slightly as she kissed his cheek lightly before brushing her lips over his slowly. He then nodded before leaning up and kissing her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:17 pm

she smiled, kissing him back slowly , enjoying it even though the cat in her told her to take control, ignoring that instinct she relaxed against him and ran her fingers through his hair lightly , pulling back a little as she caressed his cheek'' hmmm never seen you blush so much..your like a young teen again i think.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:20 pm

He smiles pulling her closer to him as they kissed. He then smiles as he looked up at her..."Sorry I'll jsut have to get used to all the physical contact." He says with a smile as he brushed some of her hair behind her ear.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:22 pm

she grinned, tilting her head toward his hand lightly , '' hmmmmm really now, i suppose i will just have to help you with that now won't i?" she teased, leaning up a little'' hmmm don't think i can sleep just yet, why don't you take a nap? i won't go anywhere i promise. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:25 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I guess so." He says blushing slightly..."I'll try too...But I don't know if I can." He says with a smile as he looked to her. "I trust you Mia." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:27 pm

she grinned'' well i could always wear you out so you can sleep but ... i think i may just end up embarrassing you too much before your even ready'' she teased, she may be a virgin but she was skilled in enough things to know what to do . leaning forward again she kissed him once more, this time deep and almost hungry like before she pulled back'' go to sleep. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:30 pm

He blushed...."Maybe." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side kissing her back by this time his heart was raceing..."How can I if you keep teasin me." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 pm

she grinned'' well thats the last one your going to get.. consider it a good night kiss. now sleep'' she nudged him back down . laying down with him even though she wasn't going to go to sleep, she was wide awake and still considering on what she was going to do for a while. she would have to go by her old apartment and grab some things.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:35 pm

He looked to her, "Alright alright..." He says with a smile as she nudged him back down..."I'll sleep." he says with a smile as he watched her for a moment before closeing his eyes
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:38 pm

she smiled, watching him as he closed his eyes, she studied him for a while before slowly falling asleep as well , but only for a few hours before the sun coming up woke her, yawning she rolled over and snuggled up against him again before leaning up and lightly nipped his chest'' hmmm be back in a bit hun. '' getting up quietly she took her dirty clothes and went out to wash them, it didn't take long before she had them hanging out to dry. , ignoring the curious looks she was getting for the other weres living with them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:45 pm

He smiles in his sleep wakeing slightly..."I'm gonna take a shower." He says with a smile as he then stretched and yawned he then dissappeared into the shower
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:49 pm

waiting for her clothes to dry she headed inside to rummage through dagen's clothes again , finding some shorts to pull on before moving about the house, glancing at collin who was now up and dealing with alana, she figured luna was still asleep. shaking her head she leaned against the counter to watch him even as Angel came flying out of one of the other bathrooms naked, blinking in surprise and choking on her drink, she coughed a few times before laughing'' oi jaybird in coming, watch out wolf boy. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:58 pm

After a bit Dagen got out of the shower drying off and pulling on some pants and then comming down stairs.

Collin ran out behind her..."Yeah you can't be runnin around like that." He says as he chased her..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next