The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 20 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:00 pm

she grinned as she watched the two run around'' need any help ? you got the little one in your arms, i can catch the one running around'' she teased, placing her now empty cup on the counter before looking over at dagen.'' heh, naked child hun, wanna help ?" she grinned, laughing as Angel squealed in delight and ran out of collin's reach , ducking under one of the tables'' rose i think is a little busy .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 20 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Collin nodded..."help would be much needed..." he says with a chuckle failing to catch he again

Dagen walked over to Mia and grinned slightly..."sure can" he says dissappearing and swooping angle up..."gotcha" he grinned as he walked over to collin.."where is everyone" he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:49 pm

she grinned, watching as angel squealed and giggled , throwing her arms around dagen's neck and sticking her tongue out playfully at collin.. '' heh seems like she is just loving the game of chase.. i take it her dad was giving her a bath? where is he anyways?" looking around for korey. '' , hope he didn't hurt himself ''

Rose rolled her eyes as she came in with a stack of papers. .'' gah sorry bout that.. and collin everyone is doing work.. you two are still on vacation so no worries there.. '' she teased, tickling alana lightly before reaching over to take angel;'' shame on you angel.. your supposed to be getting your bath... '' grinning she glanced over at dagen and mia.. '' darious won't be here for a while, i sent him off on a little.... lets just say mission so he can cool his jets.. he is still a little pissed at the dead council '' she shrugged , glancing at collin '' think the bath is ready for alana if your ready to wash her up too''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Dagen chuckled slightly."I would say so" he says with a grin as looked over to rose nodding his head as she took angel. He then walked back over to Mia leaning against the cabinit..."I always cause some kind of trouble" he says

Collin grinned as he walked over rose. Korey slipped on the floor.. "he's fine jus a little dazed" he says win a laugh

Korey walked out of the bathroom..."looks like were gonna have as a streeker love he says taking angle into the bathroom and started her bath

dagen grnned looking over to Mia, "so wanna go shopping you need more cloths and hair ties" he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:56 pm

rose grinned, glancing at collin'' ahh , need floor mats then to keep him from slipping any more'' she grinned as she watched korey '' ohh i know baby , hehe try not to lose her this time'' she teased before glancing over at mia and dagen'' going shopping? mind dropping by the post office then to pick up our packages?"

Mia grinned as she looked over at him, lightly kissing his cheek and ignoring the small little whooping noise that collin was now making in teasing dagen'' nope don't mind at all in getting those and yes hun i am ready to go shopping. can't wear your clothing all the time you know''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Colln grinned as he looked to rose..."yes that might be a good think.."he then snickered winking at dagen and Mia take your time love birds" he grinned

Korey grinned" ya I'll be fine" he says with a smile..

Dagen blushed slightly when Mia kissed his Cheek.. "alright then let's go" he says with a smile as he took Mias hand
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Rose arched a brow before reaching over and pinching collin'' behave yourself or i will tell luna on you . '' she warned, grinning a little at korey '' allright baby , let me know when you need my help.''

Mia grinned closing her fingers around dagen's hand as she followed him '' yea collin , won't want this little bad kitty to whoop you again'' she teased before heading outside and glanced around'' hmm its going to rain soon'' smiled and looked over to him'' well i can see that rose likes you. she seems to defend you alot. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Colln chuckled slightly"alrigtalright.."he says with a smile

dagen grinned as he walked out with Mia. "that it is..an yes I guess in a way she's knda my mother like figure I mean she did turn me." he says pullng out the keys walkig ver to the car and opening the door for her leting her get in before shutting the door and then walkig over to the other side gettig in starting it and then taking off. "you seem to be in a pretty foot mood today" he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:47 pm

rose grinned as she sat down watching collin '' where's luna ? or did you wear her out again? heh figured she would be up and running around again''

Mia grinned slightly as she leaned against him in the car and relaxed slowly '' hmmmm well i think i actually like her.. '' she shrugged slightly and smiled'' yea, getting a good run and sleep definitely gave me a good mood.. am i not supposed to be?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:53 pm

He grinned "I'm pretty sure I wore her out." he says with a smile

Dagen smiles as she leaned against him. "she's pretty cool." he says with a smile as he then shook his head..."I want you to be happy.." he says with a grin as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:58 pm

rose grinned'' oh i am thinking you did as well. the whole house could hear you two'' she teased, nudging him a little as she cleaned up the kitchen'' probably why mia and dagen went outside late last night.. Mia expecially was looking a bit frustrated.. ''

mia smiled, lightly nuzzling his neck'' hmmm well i am happy right now.. so there you go.. and i have been thinking i may need a ... more permanent home... i am tired of moving around from place to place right now. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Collin grinned.."ya she was in one of thoes moods...I I like to satisfie" he says with a chuckle

Dagen smiles.."well that's good then.." he says with a smile..."maybe we can build our own place and settle down then" he says with a smile as he put an arm around her as he drove
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:07 pm

rose grinned slightly , reaching over and nudging him '' your being drolled on hun, Alana seems to have fallen asleep on you , ''

Luna yawned as she came out , stretching slowly before smiling over at collin'' hmmm had a good nap , now i am hungry and she's right hun , alana is drooling on you.''

Mia arched a brow before smiling slightly '' possibly , wouldn't mind having a small house to myself and out of all that hormone drenched area. heh , i don't think i can take another wolf randy night. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Collin laughed.."ehh it happens" he says with a smile as he looked to her and then then to Luna.."how ya doin babe" he says with a smile

Dagen grinned "alrght then it's settled I vote we build a house then...and I agree with the wold thing..." he says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:24 pm

luna smiled'' really good, i feel really good hun. how about you ?" moved over to him, lightly kissing him and checking on alana as well. '' did she eat ok ?"

Mia smiled looking up at him '' alright then, but i suppose you should ask rose first, she might be able to help you with the supplies. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Collin grinned " that's good babe..I feel great as well" he grinned as he then nodded.."like a pig" he says with a chuckle

He smiles..."alright then sounds good to me" he says with a smile as the pulled into town
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:52 pm

luna smiled'' well good, means she no longer has that cold'' she smiled, rubbing alana's back before going to the kitchen to make some eggs and bacon.'' you hungry hun?"

Mia smiled as she got out of the car and stretched slowly '' hmm right then, clothing first.i don't need much ok hun ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Collin grinned"oh ya starving babe " he says with a grin

Dagen smiles "you can get what ever you want...ill take care of it all" he says with a smile as he got out of the car as well stretching
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:20 pm

luna smiled'' well put alana down for her nap then, she looks like she needs it and i will make breakfast.. a big breakfast..''

Mia arched a brow before shaking her head'' what you loading with money or something?" she eyed him curiously , taking his hand as she headed into the clothing store.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Collin grinned.."hmm that's why I love you so much babe" he grinned as he took Alana to the room laying her down

Dagen grinned looking to her.."maybe...I have accumulated quite a bit over the years" he says with a smile as he took her hand and followed her to the clothing store
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:06 am

Luna rolled her eyes'' really now, you love me for my cooking? heh don't know if i should take offense to that or not baby'' she teased, cracking several eggs into a large bowl to whisk around for scrambled eggs. digging through the fridge she found the biscuits and bacon and brought them out as well.

Mia shook her head slightly , going straight for the female section of the store, looking over several sets of pants and shirts before picking out a few, while tossing in other things here and there.. '' uh huh, did you rob people or something?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 am

He grinned as he looked over ot her..."Oh no I love you for more things then that....ITs jsut one of the many." He grinned...

He looked to her and smiles..."Nope sure didn't treasure map..." He grinned looking to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:20 pm

luna grinned as she dumped the whipped egg's into the frying pan, using one of the utensils to scramble the egg's as it cooked. '' uh huh and what are the others? come on , keep it coming, i wanna know. ''

Mia grinned as she took the clothes she picked out to the counter'' treasure map huh... just one or more then one? i don't remember you liking to dig. '' frowned slightly ,looking him over slowly '' well , you did change after all i suppose''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Collin grinned.."Wanna know more...your smart, kind, loving, good looking, I would do anything for you babe." he says with a smile

He looked to her and smiles..."yea more then one of course...got some cash from the councils vault as well." he grinned as he looked to her. "yup bt everyone changes Mia." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:46 pm

luna smiled, putting the biscuits in the oven, while placing the finished eggs in a large bowl and tossed the bacon on, getting another plate to put those on when they where done. setting things out on the table she moved over to him and lightly wrapped her arms around his neck , kissing him slowly '' hmmm good, because i would do anything for you and alana as well hun'' she smiled, leaning against him more.'' breakfast is almost done''

Mia arched a brow before laughing slightly '' don't you think rose is going to be a bit pissed that you took money from the council? considering she is now the only member left and may need that money to fix things up.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next