The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 21 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Collin grinned and kissed her back placing his hands on her hips.."sounds good to me love" he says with a smile

dagen looked to her.."I've plenty if they need some ill give them some" he says with a smile..."it's ok trust me" he says with a grin as he leaned over kissing her softly blushing slightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 21 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:59 pm

Luna grinned nuzzling his neck softly still in a good mood, only glancing up when Rose had come out.

Rose rolled her eyes'' you two get a room, heh and if you keep that up your going to end up with more kids you know''

Luna grinned, rolling her eyes'' not really , not from what darious said.. would be extremely lucky to even get pregnant, but its ok . alana is all i need with collin. ''

Mia blinked in surprise before kissing himback, enjoying the fact that he just made a dominate move even though he was blushing from it'' hmmm alright alright i am trusting you.. clothes are all bought.. got my hair ties. , come on , we need to get that package rose wanted, and then we can go get that bed of mine to replace yours. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Colln grinned..."yup so it's you and Korey that need to worry about that..." he grinned as he leaned down kissing Luna deeply holding her there for a few

dagen smiles as she kissed him back..."alright then everythings paied for let's get that package and your comfortable bed." he says with a smile getting the bags for her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:14 pm

rose rolled her eyes, going over to take the bacon off before it burned as she shook her head'' heh hey i know when to hold back. '' she grinned poking collin'' besides angel keeps him too busy and tired lately that all we do is sleep. ''

Luna relaxed against him, kissing him back just as deeply , before pulling back and grinning '' hmm alright your distracting me, go get your breakfast hun'' nudging him slightly she headed for the fridge to get the juice out'' well i am pretty sure alana will keep us busy soon when she starts walking as well. and being a jaybird''

Mia watched him for a bit before climbing into the car, relaxing as they went and picked up the package before they got her bed, once that was done she climbed back into the car and was ready to go back '' hmmm well now we got every thing.i don't know bout you but i am starving, could use a nice juicy steak right about now.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Collin grinned slightly.."sounds good to me.." he says with a smile as he took to get the food

dagen smiles getting back into the car.."right we got every thing...food is needed that's for sure..there's a steak place here in town if your hungry." he says looking over to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Luna smiled, getting her own plate before sitting down and relaxing. ''soo whats going on with the whole council thing?"

Rose shrugged before glancing up '' pain in the ass is what it is... i have to find new people to hire, and train.. '' frowned slightly as she rubbed her head, definitely getting another headache.. '' was thinking i can get mia to help with that. she does have a bit of .. certain experiences.. dagen as well. but i know darious is going to flip over that. could use the other wolves ''

Mia smiled'' ohhh that sounds good,, definitely hungry , need food. '' she nudged him slightly , watching several people move around on the sidewalks'' is it a good steak place?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Collin looked to rose and shook his head.."darious needs to just lay off of them I mean in all sorts their just kids." he says with a laugh as he ate

dagen looked to he and smiles one of the best..."one of the bests..." he says with a grin..."I ate there once before becomming a vampire." he says with a smile as he drove to the steak house parking..he then pulled a blood pack from his jacket his craving for blood was acting up
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:58 pm

rose glanced up and smiled'' hardly , i think dagen is older then he appears, and mia is definitely not a kid.. '' she teased slightly before stretching out'' and i think darious is still a little peeved that dagen killed the entire council, so now he can't kill them'' she grinned as she leaned back watching the two.

Mia glanced over at him then glanced down at the blood pack'' you ok ? um, if thats not enough you can take some of mine you know.. just as long as you don't bite hard. '' she teased slightly. scooting over to him to look at the blood pack.. '' thats just.. alittle weird. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Collin grinned "that's true but still I believe their younger then us" he grinned

Dagen looked over to her as she scooted closer. "I wouldn't want to weaken you" he says as he then nodded.."yes it's weird drinking from these packs.." I'll wait till we get inside and I'll go into the bathroom and drink it he says with smile as he got out of the car as he did someone bumped into him and he dropped it splattering it on the ground..."damn it..." he muttered looking down at it the smell hitting his nose..he locked up and froze and his breathing began to pick up..the person began to appoligise..dagens hands gripped into fists tight enough he was drawing blood...he was fighting everything inside him not to turn on the person and drain them of their blood
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:14 pm

rose grinned'' true,b ut still don't worry about them too much.i think they can handle themselves. ''

mia smiled before frowning, quickly getting out and turning to the person, telling him it was ok and that he should move on, turning back to dagen she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close.. '' easy hun, come here. '' tugging him towards the back of the building and out of sight from others she looked up at him , rubbing her fingers lightly across his cheek'' feed from me.. i will be fine, but you need just a little bit to take the edge off so you don't hurt anyone.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Collin grinned..."let's hope so" he says with a chuckle

Dagen looked to Mia nodding his head and then following her to the alley.he the. Looked to her and nodded cocking his head to the side and gently sank his fangs into her neck drinking from her...she tasted so damned good
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:35 pm

luna smiled as she polished off her food and placed the dishes in the sink'' hmm yea, and i think dagen would definitely be happy if mia is able to stay close. ''

Mia gasped and moaned softly as she leaned against him, closing her eyes and relaxing as she wrapped her arms around him, just glad that she could keep him out of trouble. '' damn don't think i am going to get used to that'' she teased, atleast it didn't hurt again she was definitely enjoying it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Collin grinned finishing his as well. "I think he will he happy too" he Says with smile

Dagen then moved back running his tongue over the wounds kissking her neck softly before moving back and lookin into her eyes.."sorry if I hurt you.."he says with a frown stroking her cheek with one of his fingers
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Luna smiled taking his dishes as well to wash'' uh huh , maybe then she will be too busy with him to kick your butt.''

Mia blinked several times, having to force herself not to squirm since the bite had definitely affected her but not in a bad way.. '' huh? ohhhh no no you didn't hurt me.. '' flushing slightly at being caught in a bit of a daze she glanced around before looking up at him smiling slightly '' you feeling better?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Collnchuckled slightly and shook his head..."I be he comes to you for some pointers rose " he grinned

dagen looked to he and then smiles.."really it didn't hurt you?" he says "hmm intresting.." he says with a smile.."alright then let's get you some food." he says takeing her hand and leading her inside the place.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Rose arched a brow slightly as she glanced over at him '' dagen? heh what kind of pointers? considering he hasn't asked me anything just yet.t hough i am sure i can give him a few''

she frowned'' whats interesting? and yes food'' relaxing she followed him, rubbing her thumb lightly over the back of his hand, enjoying the feeling of their hands together.. '' and yea it really didn't hurt.. so relax. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Collin nodes, "it's hard tellin really I mean if you ask me he doesn't seem like the experienced type if ya know what I mean"

dagen smiles, "I just figured that all bites would hurt..I'll have to talk to rose about that one.." he says with a smile as he then looked to her..."I know I believe you" he says with a smile as he got them a table and sat down with her.."they have alot to choose from" he saw with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:03 pm

rose grinned lightly as she put the stack of papers away'' true.. i get the same feeling but he is welcome to ask whatever he wants. heh though on the uhh other stuff, he may need to ask you '' she teased..

Mia arched a brow before shrugging as she sat down , ignoring the waiter for a little bit as she scanned the menu, before looking up at him and telling him what she wanted '' make it medium rare '' she mumbled as he walked away with her order, glancing over at dagen she smiled'' well i would have figured all bites would hurt too but. i guess not.. and i am pretty sure rose could tell you everything''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Collin grinned..."well I wouldn't say I'm an expert" he says with a chuckle as he looked to luna "what do you do I do what I do well?" he asked her with a grin

dagen looked to her and then smiles.."when we get back I'll have to talk to rose ...see if there's more I should know other the. Strength increase and having to drink blood...." he says with smile as he looked to her.."well so far it's been a pretty good day besides that little mistake.." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Luna arched a brow as she dried her hands from finishing up cleaning the dishes'' hmm that's a bit of a riddle.. '' she teased, going over to him and nudging him slightly '' you do alot of things well.. some things even better.. '' grinned as she kissed his cheek'' and i am not saying because i don't want to embarrass rose or someone else'' she glanced up as angel came running out again , a towel in her hands as she left a trail of wet foot prints on the floor'' heh korey your jaybird escaped again''

mia smiled as she leaned back watching him'' i am sure there is more. and i am actually curious to know as well. ahh and its alright hun, i was there to help '' she teased, glancing up as her food arrived, relaxing as she began to eat, it didn't take her long to polish off but atleast she was full'' ohhh now that was definitely some good food.. well come on then. sooner we get home the sooner you can ask questions''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Collin grinned.."alright then that makes me feel better..but now I'm curious what I do better" he says with a grin

dagen smiles.."yes yes that you were" he says as he watched her eat before nodding his head laying they pay and a pretty good tip on the table..."yes that sours good to me" he grinned as he looked to her standing up taking her hand before leading her out to the car opening the door and letting her in he then walked around got in the car started it and took off headin home. He was really curious
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Luna grinned as she reached over and picked up angel, wrapping her up in the towel that she had carried out of the bathroom'' hey there jaybird''' glancing over at collin she grinned'' i will tell you later if you must know. ''

Mia smiled, relaxing in the car now as she snuggled up against him while they headed home, yawning she was a little sleepy now that she was full of food., though she managed to stay awake as they pulled into the drive way'' yay , now i can set up my bed and give rose that package.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Collin grinned..."yes yes I must know " he says witha smile as he then shook his head

Korey walked out of the bathroom with a yawn..."hmm must have dozed off" he says with sigh as he looked to Luna

dagen grinned as he looked to her "yip yip sounds good" he says with a smile as he parked te car. It didn't take long to have everything put in place "alright let's go talk to rose and give her that package" he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:30 pm

rose looked up slightly before smiling, getting up and tugging korey over to the couch '' my poor baby, you need a break, leave angel with me for a while and you can take a nice long nap.'' smiled , leaning up to kiss him lightly.'' oo mia and dagen are back''

Mia nodded as she grabbed the package and headed inside, glancing at korey before smiling as she placed the package on the table, then glanced over at angel and grinned'' jaybrirdy is still at it i take it.. hey rose, dagen has some things to ask you ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Korey grinned.."sounds good to me love" he says with a smile leaning up and kissing her

Dagen looked to rose and then smiles rubbing the back of his head nerviously.."yeah I gotta few questions...i had to feed from Mia today but she said the bit didn't hurt..how is that...and his their a way to make it better?"he questioned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next