The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 10 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:42 pm

nodding Jono continued ridding he turned to her when she talked about the jewel taking over. He shuddered slightly "Of course Ariel, I will tell you, but I dont want you to be worried, if you need to kill me please do" He looked at her with a serious look "If I become a threat kill me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 10 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “I will not kill you Jono.” She goes ahead of as she wanted to see what was ahead of them. She comes to a river and stops because the water was too high for the horses or them to cross. They would need to wait at least two weeks to continue their journey since there was no way around the river.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:34 am

Opening his mouth to protest Jono ment to tell him that she would have to kill him if soemthing happened but she rode ahead too fast/. And once at the river he was more concered about th river to remember what he had just asked. He looked at the water and to her. "Can we camp here for it to settle? That seems like it would be a long time"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Ariel looks at him a moment as she was not in a good mood at the moment. She says, “We have no choice but to camp for a while. The river will not go back to normal for a couple of weeks.” She was obvious mad at herself for letting him bear the burden of the jewel. She tenses up a little as she senses her jewel going nuts in one of her bags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Jono could sense that Ariel wasnt too happy he cocked his head to the side "Everything alright sweetheart?" He knew full well that it wasnt alright but he wanted her to say it. He could tell he was bad at herself for letting him carry the jewel but she couldnt handle all the burdan of everything.

As the Jewel went nuts Jono looked up./ "Whats that mean?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “The jewel is just bonded to my emotions it is nothing to worry about.” She finds another camping area and sets things up since they can’t really go anywhere. She makes a thick tent just in case it starts to rain. She sighs as she looks in at her jewel and sees it trying to get out of it’s box.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Jono dismounted from his horse and nodded. "Alrght Ariel" He touched her cheek softly "So are you going to tell me what is bothering you so much that is causing that Jewel to act like that?" He was doubtful that he would tell him but he really did hope that he would tell him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Ariel says, “I am just a little fluttered about the whole idea of killing you if something bad happens because of the jewel. It takes all I have to purify demons that I don’t know. It would be that hardest I’d ever have to do if I had to hurt you.” She sighs as she tries to think of what to do now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Holding her close Jono stroked her hair softly "I am sorry I said that Aura" He kissed the side of her head. "Please forget it okay, I dont want you to be troubled, if I feel the effects I will tell you I promise" He held her and rocked gently hoping to help calm her down.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Ariel looks up at him as he rocks her back and forth. She says, “I love you more than you could ever know. So the idea of killing the first man I have ever loved is very painful.” She kisses his lips softly before cuddling into his arms. She was not wanting to harm the first man who is not afraid to love her despite her position as a priestess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:27 am

"I love you too Ariel" He continued to hold her as she spoke. "Nothing is going to happen to me or you" He kssed her cheek as she Cudled into him. " I am really sorry that I said that lets not talk abou that ever agan and try not to worry about it" He kissed her head and breathed in her scent.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:29 am

Ariel looks at him happily for a moment before making him lay down. She then gets up and gets a warm blanket for them to share. She knew that today was growing colder. She found a way to make a tent around him. Then she lies down with him and cuddles into him wrapping the blanket around them both. She lays her head on his chest and starts to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:54 am

Laying down Jono didnt resist for she wanted him relax so he did so. Then as she made the tent go around him he opened his arms around her then held her as she started to fall asleep "Sleep well my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:21 pm

And indeed she did sleep very well. When she wakes up, she could feel the cold chill of snow around her. She could also sense a demonic energy around them. She looks at Jono and says gently touching him, “My love wake up. We are not alone.” She gets out of the tent and looks around. She tenses up as she sees a young ice demon child playing in the cold snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:49 am

Jono did not sleep much. He wanted to protect her and with him being part Demon he only needed a little bit of sleep and could go with out sleep for days. So whe Aura touched him his eyes popped open and he went with her outside the tent. His eyes fell on he Child demon playing on the snow. He turned to he to see what she was going to do .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:34 am

Ariel puts her bow and arrows down before going to the child’s side. She sits down beside her and asks, “What are you doing out here by yourself?” The child looks at her sadly as her face was dirty and bruised. Ariel looks at her and says, “Oh you poor thing let’s get you cleaned up.” The child was only about four years of age. She picks up the child up and carries her into the tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Watching Ariel closly hoping that this child did not have any of the shards in her. But When Ariel brought her back he immeditally saw the burises and was brought back to his child hood getting beat and starved left to fend for himself. He followed Ariel and the young child into the tent and knelt down to greet her but did not speak for not wanting to frighten her. He looked up at Ariel "What do you need"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Ariel says, “Just grab the purple bag for me. It’s on my horse’s saddle.” She helps the child get out of the ripped clothes so she could see how bad the little girl was hurt. She then goes to work cleaning the dirt off her body. She looks at the girl a moment noticing the scars on her throat. “You can’t talk can you sweety?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Quickly grabbing the purple pack Jono coughed lightly before entering to give them a warning then he passed the back to Ariel "She is beautiful, how could someone mistreat her so?" He asked aloud He swallowed hard and lightly bowed to the child showing respect and hopefully puting her at ease. But he was ready to step outside if his presence made her nervous.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Ariel looks the girl a moment once she is clean and gives her something new to wear. The girl looks down at the clothes and smiles. Ariel says, “I am glad you like them sweet heart. They are all yours.” She goes outside with Jono and says, “She is a half demon like you my love. By the looks of her throat, someone removed her vocal cords.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Once outside wih Ariel and hearing her speak Jono grew angry. "Why would someone do that" He was fuming but not at the liitle girl or Ariel but at who ever harmed this little girl "What is going to happen to her? She cant fend for herself" He hoped that she could come along but the road that they were on was a dangerous one.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Ariel says, “Ice demons have beautiful voices that can sometimes control people. Most of the time half demons of that breed don’t get that power. Maybe her human parent thought it would be safest for her not to be able to speak.” She kisses his cheek softly. She says, “The little one will be traveling with us from now on. That way she can be safe.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Listening carefully to Ariel he understood. "The poor child" He said his hear breaking. He turned into his soft kiss as a kitten turns into a good pet. He was over joyed when she said that the litle girl could come with them "What do oyu think her name is? And wont someone come looking for her, it seems that she is someone whipping girl, much Like I was" He swallowed and looked back into the hut. "But I cant let anyone hurt her" He took his hand and strooked her cheek "Jus like I cant let anyone hurt you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Ariel says, “I don’t think she has a name my love. And if anyone does come looking for her, we will deal with them when that time comes.” She kisses him deeply. “Now what we need to do is find something to eat. The girl is too skinny for her age. And we all could use some breakfast.” She was a bit uneasy about everything herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:18 am

Looking back into the tent Jono thought. "Well she deserves a beautiful name to match her beauty" He kissed Ariel's cheek softly. "Do you think that she can eat? I have heard of some surgeries going bad and the scar tissue made it so they couldnt swallow" He looked around and nodded "Who should hunt someone should stay with her"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next