The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 17 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Ariel puts Lucy down in her bed and heals her head wounds. Her eyes were still red with anger. She looks at her lover and says, “Stop it Jono. Lucy will be fine. Now please relax and rest.” Lucy was still crying softly but that was only because she was scared by the attack. Ariel kisses her forever and sings her to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 17 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Deep in his dream he could see Lucy hurt, but being healed, Then hearing Ariels words Jono calmed down and immeditally setled down and feel into a deep sleep. His dreams went back to peaceful as if he could sense Lucy resting nearby. He only wished that his entire family would be calm andresting but he was too tired to fight it anymore. He kneew Ariel wanted him to sleep so that is what he did.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Ariel waited a few days before releasing the two of them from her sleeping spell. Lucy wakes up first and looks at her mother. She sees her mother and races to her side. Ariel’s body was pale and weak but unable to move. She throws a pillow at her dad and says, “Wake up dad mom over did it again.” Ariel closes her eyes and falls asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Jono didnt feel time passing and had no idea that days had passed but when he was hit with a pillow he jumped awake. It took a moment for him to figure out where he was. But when he saw Ariel he got up and rushed to her taking her in his arms he kissed her foread.

"My sweet love you must stop doing this" He laid her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket then turned to Lucy. "Let let mama sleep, are you hungry?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:10 am

Lucy looks at her father and says, “I am starving daddy.” Her stomach growls loudly. She feels her forehead slightly and feels a slight scar. She says, “She did very good healing my head from that rock.” She tenses up as she sees her mother tense up quite a bit. She says calmly, “I will guess she is having a weird dream.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:05 am

Jono smiled when Lucy said she was straving it had been a couple days since they had eaten since they had been asleep. He noticed the scar and scopped her up ."My sweet Angel mommy did a very good job, but its also because you are beautiful." He grinned and kissed her forhead.

When Ariel tensed up Jono walked over and gently touched her face. "My sweet love all is well just rest" He turned around and handed some food to Lucy "Eat up sweetie"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Lucy looks at her mother as she eats her breakfast. She says, “Mom says I am not allowed to go outside without you or her with me. The other kids like to throw rocks at me. You should have seen mom. Her eyes were blood red when she got mad at them. They ran away in fear and left me alone.” She finishes food calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Watching Lucy ate he slowly nibbled on some food himself. He listened to Lucy and grew angry as well. "Angel I am so sorry I wasnt there but I am glad mom was there to keep you safe" He swallowed hard. and smiled trying to be strong.

"Well if you want we can go out in a bit" He said with a smile as they ate and Ariel slept.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Lucy's body grows tense as she senses someone coming towards the door. A young boy opens the door and gives Lucy flower. The boy had dog ears and a tail so it was clear he was a half demon too. Lucy takes the flower slowly and smiles. Ariel wakes up a moment and looks at the two children interact calmly. The boy doesn't say a word as Lucy talks his ear off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Jono leaned back and wathced the young boy and little Lucy. He walked over to Ariel and sat beside her and watched the two kids with a smile. It seemed the little boy was a little shy but little Lucy was talking a mile a minute. He wanted to see how well this would go.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:20 am

Ariel smiles as the boy listens to Lucy talk non stop. He seemed to just liked listening to her. Lucy looks at his dog ears intensely for a few moments. She then slowly touches them. The boy tenses up a moment and then relaxes as she gently strokes them. She lets go and offers him some food to eat. He slowly takes some food and eats it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Jono smiled and gently kissed his lovers sde of the head as he watched Lucy and the boy interact. He tensed a little bit when the boy tensed not sure if the boy would have a natural reaction and lash out. But it seemed to boy liked the gentle touch so he relaxed too.

"Seems our little girl as found a friend" He whispered to Arel.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Ariel nods softly and says softly, "I would say so too my love." The boy's ear switch in their direction but he does move his eyes from Lucy. Ariel tenses up slightly as she sees the boy was covered in deep scars. She asks the boy, "Where are your parents little one?" The boy looks at her slowly. He says clear as day, "Dead..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Jono smiled and kissed Ariel's cheek. Then watched as the boys hears reacted to them. He noticed the scars at the same time that Ariel did. He tensed up in anger ready to kill the ones that did that. But the boy saying his parents were dead stopped him.

He looked to Ariel then whispered "My love I get the feeling our little family just grew by one am I right?" He knew that they could not leave this little boy alone, just like they couldnt leave Lucy alone.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Ariel nods and says, "But only if he wants be." The boy says, "Anywhere is better than this place." Lucy smiles happily and hugs him saying, "Now I have a brother and a friend." The boy blushes and says, "Um you're squeezing me too tight." Ariel looks at the boy calmly sensing some shards in his pocket. She says, "You can give us the shards to hun. They will only cause you trouble."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:59 am

Glad that the little boy agreed to stay with them, it seemed that he needed someone, and lucy needed someone closer to her own age. He chuckled when he said Lucy was holding him too hard he got out of the bed walked to him. Knelt down and smiled at the young boy. "My name is Jono, and I am part demon too" He lifted up his shirt to show him the scars of his abuse. "What is your name"

He then turned to Ariel as she mentioned the shards. "She is right my son, give them up and you will see"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:02 pm

The boy looks at Jono a moment."I don't have a name. My parents were killed before they could give me one." He takes out about twenty shards from his pocket."I only collected them because I thought they were pretty. I didn't know they were bad." Ariel takes them from him gently. She says, "They are bad when they are used by bad people. It is our job to collect them and make them whole."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Jono shook his head sadly. "Well my son we are going to have to change that, is there a name you reallly like?" He asked with a smile "Or I could always leave you at the mercy of our little Lucy here" He whinked to Lucy. When he handed over the shards he looked at Ariel worried about her taking on so many at one time. But he kept his thoughts to himself.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:46 pm

The boy says watching them closely, "I like the name Ryu. It means dragon." Lucy smiles and says, "Welcome to the family Ryu." She hugs him gently. Ariel looks at Jono a moment and says, "Stop worrying so much my love." The jewel shards join the ones in her chest. She relaxes as the kids play together. Ryu sits down calmly as he feels safer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Jono smiled "Ryu that is aprefect name" He smiled to Lucy. "Looks like our family as grown" He turned his attention to Ariell and sighed "My love I will never stop worrering about my family" He gently hugged the two kids in a group then went to Ariel and kissed her softly "How much more do you think that we need?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Ariel looks at him a moment. She says, "We have a bit less then half my love. We have still got a while yet to go." Ryu looks at her a moment before giving Ariel a gentle hug. She looks down at him feeling him shake against her. She says, "Calm down my son. You're safe now." Lucy looks at them and starts to cry knowing his pain and fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Nodding Jono looked at his family. So they had a while to go, but he didnt mind he loved being with his little family, he did find himself wondering how many children they would have at the end of this all, the more the merrier in his mind, he had been alone much of his childhood, and beaten if he could save a child from that he would even if they ended up with 20 children.

Seeing Ryu begin crying Jono walked over to him and softly touched his cheek "No more arm will come to you" He showed him his back, all scared up and looked a Ryu, "See I am with you, it hurt but I have Ariel and Lucy here and now you, and now you have all of us"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:21 pm

Ryu looks at him with sad eyes and hugs him gently. Ariel slowly took a breath and told up a little shakingly. She takes her little family in her arms. She says, "None of us have anything to fear now that we have each other. So there is no need to hold your tears back any longer." She looks at her children's faces. She says, "You are safe with us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:33 pm

Jono held Ryu he knew how scary it was to be alone but he wanted to make sure that all three of them knew that none of them would be alone now. He smiled when Ariel surouned them all. He nodded in agreement. "Yes we are all safe with each other" He kissed Ariel softly on the lips and eatch of the kids on their foread in love and them picked them all up in his strong arm and them put them gently down.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Ariel and the children smile as they get spun around. Ryu and Lucy start laughing when they get put back on the ground. They look for stuff to play with. Lucy makes little male figures out of ice. She gives them to Ryu and adds an electric spark to them and the figures begin to move on their own. Ariel smiles as they make more figures dance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next