The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Ariel smiles and says, “She will choose her name when she is ready. As for her being able to swallow, she will be fine. I fixed the damage tissue in her throat so it is not so sore now. I cannot repair what is left of her vocal cords.” She relaxes a bit and adds, “I think it would be best if you went hunting. The girl is really scared of someone and she seems to respond well to me.”

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Nodding Jono stood up and took Ariel in his arms and hugged her and kissed her neck "I shall return" He then took off at lightning speed to find food. Finding an deer that was already dieing a slow painful death of oldage he bowed to it and then quickly snapped its neck then carrved its pelt off there and took off chunks of meat not wanting to scare the child he didnt bring back all he carccess plus one look around told him there were many hungry animals around, she he took what he needed, and what he might need and headedback to the fire.

Once there he started too cook the meat and took the pelt and hammered it down and dried it. Then walked to the child and put the belt around her. Bowing his head to her he grinned "This should help keep you warm" He then slowly backed away so not to scare her further he wanted her to come to him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:57 pm

The girl looks at the pelt blanket a moment before wrapping it around her. She slowly walks to Jono and gives him a hug. Ariel cooks the meat slowly to make sure it was safe to eat. The girl sits down beside her and watches the fire’s flames. The girl’s white hair went down to her feet. When the meat was done, Ariel cuts the meat into small pieces so their new friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Feeling the little girl hug him Jono knelt down and lightly hugged her. Lightly whispering "I will get you a warmer one princess you have my word" He walked up to Ariel "And one for my Queen as well" He smiled as he watched Ariel cut up the meat for the child. Ariel seeme to have a way with the child and that made him happy.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Ariel smiles some as the child eats the meat happily. She looks at Jono and says, “Her name is Lucy. She wrote her name in the snow she makes. She can read and write but she was not allowed to until now. Her father is the one that hurts her. Her ice demon mother died giving birth to her.” Lucy cuddles up to Ariel as she finishes her food and goes to sleep. Ariel picks her up and puts her inside the warm tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:02 pm

"Lucy" Jono repeated "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He then watched as the child fell asleep and Ariel took herside. Jono remained outside to be protection to them, the young child needed sleep and Ariel should rest too he had his spear and kept a look out for any dangers.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Ariel looks around the tent a moment before going to Jono’s side. “Promise me you will get some sleep before get too tired.” She looks around sadly as she could feel the fear this land held over the creatures and the people. She says, “Lucy will be protected with us but she has a lot of pain inside her that is making its way to the surface.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Taking Ariel into his arms Jono smiled "I promise I wont wear myself out my love" He listened to Ariel "When do oyu think we can move from here" He wanted to get the little girl away from what feared her. He didnt like to see anyone in pain never mind a little child. He looked towards the tent and shook his head "If I could take that litle girls pain I would"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:17 am

Ariel looks at him and says, “Well I was thinking if Lucy could freeze the river long enough to get the three of us across, then we could leave any day. However she is too tired and ill-nourished for me to ask her to do such a strain of energy of movement. If we wait for the flow to go back to normal, we will be here for a few weeks or a few months.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Jono looked up at Ariel "Is there anything I can do?" He asked knowing that there was probably nothing that she could do but he wanted to at least offer. He took her hand and kissed it "When have you last slept, you dont want me to wear myself out but I wish the same for you, that little girl needs both of us to be on top of our game"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Ariel says, “All either of us can do is give her time to heal.” She kisses him softly before getting up and going to sleep in the tent. She wants to be at the top of her game for the girl’s sake. The next morning she wakes up early to find Lucy outside playing in the snow. Ariel says to her, “You should not be out in the open alone.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Watching her go back inside Jono smiled and continued his watch. He could go a long time with out sleep and he decided to let Ariel sleep first and maybe he would take a nap in the morning. When morning came he heard Lucy come outside she smiled to him and Jono nodded and stood up to give her room. Then he saw Ariel come to her and he quielty stepped up to her. "Dont worry I was here, just watching her, what she can do is amazing" He then kissed her cheek softly laid down in the snow and made a snow angel. Then stood "Ohhh look at that even someone likes me can make a angel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:24 pm

Ariel smiles some and kisses him back gently. “Lucy is a natural at creating things in the snow. Now why haven’t you slept Jono?” She puts her hands on her hips obviously mad at him for not sleeping. Her eyes grow wide for a moment as Lucy hits her in the head with a snow ball. She turns to look at her and sees her giggling happily. Ariel smiles and throws a snow ball back at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:30 am

Looking a little guilty Jono smiled "I didnt want to wake you" He kissed here lighly "but as long as you have everything you need I think I will sleep for a couple hourse, dont want you mad at me." But as she was hit in the had Jono backed up and began laughing. Then steeped forward and kissed Ariel lightly on the cheek and then walked to Lucy and took her hand lightly and kissed it. Bowing to her. "I will just be in the tent if you need me" He then walked into the tent and laid down, not ready to fall asleep until she was sure that everything was safe.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Ariel smiles as she and Lucy have a snow ball fight. Little Lucy then lets out a small yawn and holds her arms out to her. Ariel picks her up and puts her inside the warm tent to nap with Jono. She then sits outside the tent to make sure they are safe out in this area. Then she puts up a barrier before joining them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Feeling little Lucy come into the hut Jono smiled to her. Then as Ariel entered he let out a big yawn and snggled into the blankets and closed his eyes and waited to see if either of the two girls wound snuggle into him. He felt very protective of the girls but he would not push himself upon them for that would not be right and might scare Lucy, for it was her father that hurt her he worried that she might be scared of males.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Lucy looks at Jono a moment before slowly making her way into his arms where she cuddles into his chest. She goes to sleep with a smile and sleeps for several hours. Ariel on the other hand sits in a corner and gives them time to bond so Lucy would be able to trust Jono with anything she might need. Ariel lays her head on her knees and goes to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:56 am

Feeling little Lucy Cuddle into him Jono first looke up at Ariel then smile and lightly wrapped an arm around the sweet girl and lightly kisses the top of her head before falling aslep. He knew that Ariel wouldnt relax unles he got some rest to so he allowed himself to sucumb to his werines. His body was tired having stayed up all night before.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Ariel looks at him as he sleeps and goes to sleep a little while. Early the next morning she wakes up and looks around sadly. Her eyes dazed and she did not look well. Her skin is pale and her body shaking slightly. She sighs some as her body was in pain as she walks out of the tent. She breathes deeply as she tries to get her energy back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:00 am

Hearing movment Jono awoke to see Ariel gone he slipped away from the sleeping Lucy and walked to the flap of the tent speaking sofly so not to wake the child "Ariel aare you okay" He was worried and torn between not leaving Lucy so she didnt wake up scared and checking on Ariel. She lloked so pale and he could see her shaking. "Ariel" He called out again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:01 am

Ariel looks at Jono hearing him call her name. She says, “I don’t feel so well.” Lucy comes to her side and takes her hand to guide her back inside. Lucy then has her lay down so she could heal her. She removes Ariel’s clothing to see her body all torn up. Bruises and deep cuts were bleeding heavily. Lucy gently touches her body as her hands glow white. The cuts and bruises start to heal rather quickly. When Lucy finishes, Ariel’s body was healed but she was not looking any better. Lucy writes in the snow for Jono to read, “Ariel needs things to keep her warm and the blankets we have right now won’t do the trick. We need to hunt something that has thick fur.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Watching Lucy take care of Ariel Jono felt such pride. She was such a great little nurse. He was a bit surpised when the cuts and bruises started to heal up but understood since what she was, like him she probably had certain powers. It seemed that Lucy's was healing.

As she wrote he read it and nodded "Alright princess you stay here" He lightly kissed the little girls cheek and then walked into the hut and kissesed Ariel "I will be right back" Walking back outside he nodded to Lucy you two stay in the protective circle he then ran around the hut three times really fast creating a protective bubble. 'I will be right back"

Jono found a sick bear and the bear looked at him. Jono first tired to heal him but the bear was too old and it was just his time. The bear gave himself to Jono and Jono quickly and painlessly kicked it and carried it back to the hut. It would feed them and create many warm blankets and clothes.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Lucy takes care of Ariel as he is out to get them furs to keep them warm. Ariel says as she wakes up, “Where is Jono?” Lucy writes out he is getting some warm furs to use as blankets. She helps Ariel sit up so she may drink some warm water to warm up her body. Her body sore from the pain of the bruises.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Walking into his safty boundry he quickly reset it Then got to work skinning the bear separting the meat and cooking some of it. Some meat would do all three of them good. He then made the hide into think blanekts and two hats for the ladys to keep them even more warm. He made sure the fire was hot before drying and warming the blankets on them.

Then wlking into their hut he placed the two hats on the two girls and then covered Ariel in a blanket and put the special one over Lucys head it had a speical hole in the top for her head and she could wear it always.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Ariel looks at him a moment as she cuddles into the blanket. The girls were both cold and a little tired. Lucy looks at him and then cuddles up to where they slept the other night. She goes to sleep quickly and curls into a ball. Ariel smiles some as she watches the girl sleep for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next