The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 12 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:17 am

Smiling at his two girls Jono knelt down and kissed Ariel softly on the lips. "My beautiful girl how are you doing?" He stroked her cheek. "I have some wrm bear meat if you are hungry, its warming on the fire." He nuzzled her neck "I am sorry you got hurt" He softly

He then softly stroked little Lucys face "She is such a sweet litle girl" He kissed the sleeping childs forhead then turned back to Ariel "Is there anything that you need?" He paused "I was thinking of making some shoes for little Lucy here out of the bear, I dont want anything to go to waste if I can prevent it."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 12 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Ariel looks at Jono a moment and says, “It was not your fault my love. I knew that keeping a barrier up would take its toll on me. I just did not know that it would be that bad.” She looks at Lucy’s feet as she was out like a light right now. “Her feet have been raw and callused over. It would be good for her to have shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Nodding at Ariel he nelt down again and kissed her lips softly. "Well I have a barrier up now, we will be safe" He stroked her cheek softly as she looked over at the sleeping Lucy. 'I will make her some good strudy shoes soft too, a real present for a princess" He chuckled softly. "And what would you like my sweet" He paused "Any thing you want and I will make it for you, I want to make something for you" He paused. "And please have some meat when you can"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Ariel kisses him softly back and says, “I can’t move to feed myself my love.” She looks in his eyes and says, “What I desire you cannot make out of bear my love.” Her body was healed but she could not move her limbs easily. Her eyes close for a moment as she was doing her best to relax. “Lucy is our child to take care of now. We must do what we can to keep her happy and safe.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Nodding Jono spoke softly. "I will bring you some" He listened to her and cocked his head to the side, "I wish I could give you everything you want, but you are right Lucy is ours to protect and love" He kissed her sofly before going back outside and quickly making a pair of shoes out of the bear for Lucy, and a few new weapons for them. And a pair of glovs for Ariel.

Coming back to the hut he had a bit of meat and the shoes and gloves. Holding a peice of the meat to Ariels mouth "Here you go my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:27 am

Ariel slowly eats the meat when Jono brings it to her. She looks at the shoes. “She will love those, my love.” She finishes the meat and starts to relax a little. “Who are the gloves for though?” She did not feel like sleeping so she was talking to keep herself awake. She looks at him and kisses him gently on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:14 pm

As Ariel ate Jono relaxed slightly knowing that she would regan a little bit of energy now that she had a little bit of food in her. And the fact that she was relaxing made it doable for her to relax as well. He grinned at her compliment about her the shoes. "I hope she likes them" She handed the gloves to Ariel "They are for you my love, and the hats are drying by the fire"

Kissing her back gently he rubbed her cheek softly 'I just want to love on ou and spoil you and our little Angel here" He knelt down beside her. "Is there anything else my love needs?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “No I don’t need anything my love. But thanks for the offer.” She starts to tense up as pain goes through her body. “I need to sleep but I can’t get comfortable.” She kisses his lips softly before trying to go to sleep again. Her body was obviously under a lot stress even though she was healed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:41 am

Picking Ariel up in his strong arms he sat back down. "How is this my love?" He lightly kissed her forhead. "I hope this will take away a bit of the pain I would take it all away if you would let me" He kissed her again. "Just relax the best you can I will be here"

He nuzzled her softly and brought one of the blankets to cover her up. "Sleep now my love sleep and heal"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Ariel cuddles into him and says, "Much better, Thank you." Lucy sleeps soundly in the corner curled into a ball. Ariel sighs and goes to sleep happily. A few hours later both of the girls wake up and look at Jono for a moment. Lucy goes to the food and eats some of it. Ariel smiles and says, "At least she is eating well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:30 am

As Ariel and little lucy slept Jono kept guard and watch over them. He had to smile, although he knew they probably wouldnt be able to stay together after they found all the peices of the jewel, he was a part demon and she wasnt suppose to have love in her life. But he would enjoy his family while he could.

When the girls woke up he smiled down at them "How did you sleep?" He asked both of them the grinned as Lucy went to eat. "Eat up sweetie there is lots there and bear meat is really good for you" He lightly kissed the temple of her head. "Yes it is good she is eating, how about you are you hungry or should I show our little Lucy the shoes"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:05 pm

Ariel looks at him and says with a smile, “Show her the shoes you made her.” She could sense there was something wrong with her love but she would talk to him about it later. Lucy looks at the two of them unsure what they were talking about. Ariel slowly gets out of his arms and stands on her own calmly. Lucy smiles some and continues to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Nodding Slith pulled out the cozy shoes for little lucy, they were fur inside so they where warm and would protect her feet from the cold and the terrien he slide off the bed to sit on the floor with her and handed her the shoes.

"I made these for you Lucy, just for you for your feet" He softly took on of her feet and slipped the shoe on then did it to the other one then smiled down at her to see her reaction. She still had the shawl that he had made and the blanket and now she had shoes too. He hoped that she would like it all the little girl deserved to be spoiled and he would do his best to make that possible.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:20 am

Lucy looked down at the shoes and smiled as she did like the shoes very much. She hugs him gently and then smiles up at him to let him know she liked them. Ariel looks at the two of them a moment before she found her way outside to think. Their horses look at her and she knew they wanted to move on away from this cold place. She goes over to them slowly and strokes their noses gently. She says to them, “We will leave when we can my friends.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Smiling Slith nodded "You are welcome my Princess" Slith said then he bowed to her "I am glad you like them they should help your feet so they dont hurt so much and dont get hurt anymore." He paused "And if there is anythingels you want you let me know okay"

He noticed Ariel go outside but he wanted to give her time. Something was up. He smiled down at Lucy and lifted her up and held her to him. "You are a princess you know that right"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Lucy smiles and nods slowly as a response. Her eyes look towards Ariel's direction. She points towards her obviously wondering what's wrong. Ariel comes back in the tent and Lucy smiles trying to understand what's going on. Ariel says to her, "Everything is fine my little one." Ariel looks at Jono a moment knowing full well that now is not the time to talk quite yet. Lucy gets down and goes outside to play in the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Jono seeing the little girl point shrugged "I dont know what is troubling her sweetie" He ws about to go after Ariel when she retuned. He knew something was wrong but Ariel also tried to hide it from Lucy seemed that both of them wanted to protect this little one from everthing. Once Lucy was out Jono stood and walked to Ariel taking him into his arms "What is wrong my sweetie"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “I can tell you are doubting something, I can see it into your eyes.” She kisses him deeply and says, “I promise after the shards are made whole that we will stay together. I will find a way to get the village to allow it. You and Lucy mean the world to me. I don’t want to lose either of you because of my duties to the village. I am a priestess and a woman too.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Hearing her promise Jono noddded and scooped her into his arms. "I think this is a little unfair, you can read my emotions and maybe even my mind and I can not do the same to you. Its really unfair" He pretended to poubt then softly kissed her lips.

"I love you Ariel, and as long as it wont cause you pain I will stay with you for as long as you want me my sweet" He nodded "Lucy is lucky to have you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile and says, “She has both of us not just me.” She kisses him softly and strokes his cheek. “We will be together after this my love.” She kisses him again as though to seal the promise. She nips at his neck playfully as she was in a good mood. She says in his ear, “We are alone for now. Why don’t we have some fun?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Relaxing at her words he nodded. "Alright you are right my sweet she does have the both of us" He held her close as she kissed him. He belived her and proved it by nodding "I just know that I am not always welcomed places. Lucy could get away with it since she is a little girl" He kissed her sofly on the lips "I do love you Ariel"

When she mentioned fun he raised an eyebrow" What ever do you have in mind?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Ariel kisses him and says to him in the kiss, "I can't see the village denying you a place among us. You are my bodyguard and that is fine with them." She nips at his neck. "We just got to keep our love a secret from the village for now." She looks into his eyes and kisses him deeply while she rests her hands on his heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:22 am

Grinning Jono nodded. "Oh I will gaurd your body alright" He chuckled and softly ran his hands up and down her sides. "I will find it hard to keep my hands off of you but it would be harder without you so I will learn my sweat one" He then kissed her passionetly on the lips gently pushing his tounge through her lips and gently touched her tongue with his own. "Mmmm" He said softly into the kiss. Not being demanding but wanting to taste her on his lips.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:58 am

Ariel looks at him with a smile and kisses him back deeply. She moans some as she feels their tongue meet again. She says in the kiss, “We will find a hidden place to express our love to one another.” She wraps her arms his neck to bring them closer in their kiss. She already had a place in mind where they could go. She inwardly smiles as she thinks about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:14 am

Jono groaned at the sound of his lovers sweet moan. He nodded to her explaination of what she had planned. "I would do anything for you Ariel" He groaned as she pulled him clsoer and softly ran his hands down her back to her hips as he contiend to kiss this beautiful woman. "You and our daughter are my life"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next