The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 18 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Jono was happy that he had been able to make his family smile. They had made him happy so he wanted to make them happy. He liked the sound of his children's laughter. When they ran off to play Jono turned his attention to Ariel.

"So the kids are playing when does mommy anddaddy get to play" He whispers sofly then shakes his head "I am just joking my love" He didnt want to upset her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 18 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Ariel smiles some at Jono's little joke and says, "If daddy wants to play he will have to wait until the kids are asleep." She gets close to Jono and cuddles into him. Ryu keeps using his powers to bring Lucy's ice figures to life. Lucy giggles happily as the figures move around trying to find their way around the hut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Jono preteneding to pout. "What if we send the kids to bed now" He whispered softly. Then he chuckled to prove to her that he was just joking. Jono kissed her nose gently then wrapped his arms around her to watch the kids play.

"We have the most prefect family now" He was amazed. He was suppose to be killed by her and now they had a family together. He sighed in contement and gently kissed her cheek again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 am

Ariel smiles a moment knowing full well he was joking with her. She cuddles into him and says, “Our play can wait until they are ready to sleep. Once they are asleep, you can do to me whatever you wish.” Ryu and Lucy soon start to yawn a bit. They did have a fun day but using their powers did wear them down quite a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Jono nodded. He would always put his families needs ahead of his needs and wants. He wasnt even really needy. He was just teasing his sweet Ariel. He watched his children and smiled.

"I am thinking we have two tired children" He got out of bed and scopped them up. "What do you say you two are your getting a bit tired?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Ariel looks at the two kids trying to sense their power levels. Lucy and Ryu look at Jono with a yawn. Lucy says, “I think we both need a nap.” Ariel smiles some standing up and going to their side. She says, “You both over used your powers. So I would say you both need a nap.” She places them in bed with a calm smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Chuckling at little Lucy and Ryu he smiled "Yes I would say that you two need a nap" He kissed each of them and hugged them, he wanted them to know that he was there and they didnt need to wrry anymore. All of them have been hurt, and he wanted it to all end.

When Ariel stood Jono handed the kids over and watched them being placed in bed and cocked his head to the side then wrapped his arm around her waist. "My prefect family"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile as he wraps an arm around her waist. The two children say good night softly before falling into a deep sleep. Their little hands were in tangled together. Ariel says, “The more they use their powers, the less they will get tired. They have had to hide their powers for so long that their bodies don’t know what to do when they do use them.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Watching his two children sleep he smiled "They are prefect angels" He moved a blanket over them then turned to his sweet Ariel. "Well how is my beautiful woman?" He wrapped his arms around her then scopped her up and laid her on their bed and gently kissed her forhead. "You know that I love you and our family right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile as he puts her on their bed. She says, “Of course I know you love me and the kids. Never in my life will I ever doubt your love for us.” She strokes her lover’s cheek gently and kisses him on the lips deeply. She says in the kiss, “I am going to love you and our family forever.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Relaxing as he had the insurance that Ariel knew that he loved her and the kids Jono grinned and kissed her passionatly but not wanting to be forceful. Just to love on her. "My life is prefect now" He smiled and gently nipped at her neck. "Prefect because of you and our children" He held her close and sighed contently. "Who would have thought a moster like me would end up with a prefect family"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “You have never been a monster my love. People like us are misunderstood because we are different than most people.” She kisses him on the cheek and says softly, “It will be a perfect family once we are able to go home and stay there.” She did not like having to drag them around the world looking for jewel shards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Jono shivered as she told him that he was not a monster. It had been ingrained in his head so much that he had actually started to belive it. He smiled at Ariel. "Aww my sweet Angel you always make me feel better"

He nodded and looked over at the two sleeping children "Yes soon we will be home but we are still the prefect family"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Ariel looks at the children a moment and says, "I love you my loving guardian." She looks in his eyes as she could see the pain and anger he has held in his heart for all these years. She nips at his neck as she wanted him to forget the pain he has endured in his live. She says calmly, "You are the king of my heart."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Jono knew that Ariel could see all the pain and anger that he held. He wished he could hide it from her, to protect her but he knew that she knew him better then that already. As she nipped he growled softly. He softly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.

"And you are my queen, goddess and life" He kissed her softly on the lips knowing they had to be quiet for the kids.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Ariel kisses him deeply and puts her arms around him. She growls back at him as she kisses his neck. She says, "You are my god, heart, and soul. If it was not for you and our children, I would have lost myself in the dark side of my heart way before now." She strokes his body gently. She says, "Are you okay my love?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Jono smiled into the kiss. He loved to hear her sweet growls. "My sweet perfect angel, you are my life, my everything." He shook his head. "You are safe, you have us to love and we love you"

When she asked if he was okay he nodded. "Yes my love I am prefect I am with you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile as she strokes his cheek. She kisses him as she feels a sudden need to sleep. She says, "I need to rest my love. Will you be all right?" The sacred jewel glows a deep purple color. The purple color becomes a mist and floats in the air. Ariel's eyes close as she feels like she is being sung to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Jono watched Ariel carfully. He could tell that she was getting more and more tired. He kissed her back gently then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close then wrapped the blanket around them both to make sure she stayed warm during the night.

"Sleep my love I will keep watch"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Ariel wanted to argue with him but the mist was making her sleep. Her eyes close shut tightly and she falls into a deep dreamless sleep. The sacred jewel does not let up on its mist. The children breathe in the mist and their breathing becomes calm and very slow. For several hours the tree of them sleep without moving so much as an inch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Laying there Jono watched his family sleep. He sighed. The mist was a bit worrisome, why was it affecting them and not him? Was it a good thing? He paused and listened to make sure that he could still hear them all breathing. He could so he attempted to relax.

Licking his lips he sighed softly and smiled as he watched his family sleep.

((Dont forget about starting over too))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:35 pm

(I am not forgetting it hun. I am just trying to think of how I want my idea to go down.) The children wake up first as the mist goes away. They wake up and stretch out some. Ryu looks at Jono a moment and says, “I am hungry Father.” Lucy nods her head in agreement with him. She looks at her mother and asks, “What is wrong with mommy??”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:45 pm

((Okay just making sure I know I somtimes lose a game in she shuffle I am looking forward to whatever your idea is})

Jono smiled as his children woke. The both were hungry which was a good sign. "Well there is plently of left overs" He pointed to the food and smiled at the fact that Ryu called him father. He liked the sounds of that.

When Lucy asked about her mom he grew worried again and checked her over. "I think she is just sleeping sweetie" He lightly kissed Ariel "Baby are you okay?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Lucy and Ryu eat as Jono tries to wake Ariel. Ariel’s body does not move. She was too lost in the mist of her dreams. In her dream world, she is standing in front of the man she knows as her father. He smiles at her and says, “My sweet Ariel, you have grown up so strong and willful. Please forgive me for not allowing you to wake up and meet your lover. But I must tell you while you are in your sleeping state. You must not return to your home village. It is too dangerous for you and your family right now. Go somewhere where there is only country side.” Then he disappears and she wakes up with a jolt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Jono had a strange feeling that this sleep wasnt like her other ones that she was really safe so he slipped from under her and went to go sit with the children he nibbled spariling and ruffled Ryu's hair and sofly touched Lucy's head. "You two eat up"

He would have gone on but Ariel woke up and Jono went to her side. "My love are you okay?" He asked and kissed her lips softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next