The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 19 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Ryu and Lucy eat the food with a smile and enjoy the quiet. Ariel gets off the bed and says, “I am fine my love. But we are not going back to the village once the sacred jewel is restored. We are going to find our own piece of land somewhere and live free together in the open.” She kisses the kids on their foreheads before eating a little bit of food herself.

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 19 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Jono eyed Ariel carefully he wanted to ask why but knew better then to do it infront of the kids. He grinned and wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her close for a kiss. "I love you Ariel" He stood behind her and kissed her neck and shoulders as she started to eat.

"Mmmm you smell lovely"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile and kisses him softly. She says, “I love you too my king. Have you ate yet?” She looks at the kids as they get away from the food and start to play together. She eats until she is content and watches the kids play with a ball Lucy created out of ice. Ariel says, “I love our family.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:35 am

Chuckling softly Jono kissed Ariel back. She seemed to be doing better now. He nodded his head. "I ate a little but I will eat some more now" He bent down and took another couple bites. When the kids left he sat down and pulled Ariel down on to his lap and ate some more.

"I love our family too"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Ariel smiles as he pulls her into his lap. She says calmly in his ear, “I don’t think it will be safe for us to go back to the village. My father came to me in a dream. He said the people at the village are doing something bad and we should just build our own place deep in the country side. Our family will be safe that way.” Lucy laughs as the bounced too hard and hit Ryu on the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Jono was a bit surprised about what Ariel was saying but she didnt let it show. He nuzzled her neck. "A place of our own sounds lovely" He said softly. He wasnted to ask more about her dad but he did not push it. She would tell him more if she ever wanted.

When Ryu was hit he grew a bit concered but didnt want to react and make it worse.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Ryu rubs his head and growls slightly because Lucy was laughing at him. His finger nails turn into claws as he was getting mad. Lucy gets quiet and says, "I am sorry Ryu." He doesn't calm down. Ariel gets in the middle of them and says to Ryu sternly, "Calm yourself down right now. She was not trying to be mean."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Jono was about to intervine seeing his son getting mad, although they were not related it seemed like his son shared the same anger problems. But Ariel beat him too it. He stood and knelt down by his son and gentle hugged him, "Its alright, you are okay right?" He checked his head over. "I do belive it was an accident right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Ryu growls louder as he was still angry. Lucy starts to cry and says, "I am sorry brother I did not mean to bounce the ball that hard." Tears go down her face like a river. Ariel takes her in her arms trying to calm her down. Ryu stops growling as he hears her sobbing. He looks at her as his claws go away. He looks down at his feet ashamed of himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Jono watched as Lucy started to cry, but Ariel was comforting her so he stayed with Ryu. Finally Ryu stopped growling then when the claws went away he smiled "Thats my boy, once you can controle your temper you make yourself more powerful.

He saw Ryu's head go down in shame and shook his head. "My son, you are young anger sometimes gets the better of us all." He whispered into his ears. "Go make amends with your sister" He nodded to Lucy.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Ryu looks at Jono a moment before going over to Lucy, who was still crying. He says, “I am sorry that I got angry and scared you. I did not mean to do so.” Lucy did not say anything to him at first. Ariel says to her, “I can’t make you accept his apologize, sweet heart. But I can tell you he truly means it when he says he is sorry.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Jono stood with Ryu waiting to see what his little girl would do. He hoped that they could work through this all, he began to worry, was his little family going to break about over something this small. He sure hoped not he looked in between Ryu and Lucy trying to urge them to work this all out.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Lucy gets down from Ariel’s arms and stands in front of Ryu. She swats him on the head and says, “Don’t you care me like that ever again.” Ryu rubs the back of his head with a smile on his face, “I deserve that one.” The two of them start to play again but with a smaller and softer ball this time. Ariel lets out a breath and sits down to relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Jono bit his lip when Lucy hit Ryu would that upset him agian? But his worry was for nothing when they had forgiven each other and began to play again. He walked over to Ariel and scopped her up then sat down with her on his lap. "Well that is our first sibiling riverly fight and we made it through" He kissed her softly then smiled. "I love you dearly"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:50 am

Ariel laughs softly and says, "That was more like a sibling spat. Those happen a lot at this age. It does not help that they are half demons so they are just getting a feel for their powers. So it is a little more tempting to lose control." Lucy laughs as Ryu tries to balance a few balls on his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:17 am

Jono looked at the two children then to Ariel "Hmmm I was never around other people, especally when I was younger so I guess I never saw any of this or was involed" He grinned and gently bit into the flesh of her neck while the kids were distracted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:59 am

Ariel bites her lip softly to soften her moan as he bit her neck. She says softly, "I have been around kids my entire life. I watched siblings fight over toys and other stupid things. But they almost always make up." She growls softly as she was fully aware of her wants of him. She kisses him deeply and nips at him softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Jono grinned when he noticed Ariel bitting her lif to soften the moan. He liked being able to have the effect on her, not completly teasing her but still tempting her. He smiled at his children seeing that they were still distracted had planned on kissing her flat on the lips but she seemed to have different plans.

He grinned into the kiss and returned it softly wrapping his arms around her and groaned as he nipped at him. "Ohhh" He whimpred.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:05 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile as she kisses him deeply. She says in the kiss, "You should know better than to tease me my love." She nips at him playfully knowing the kids were too busy with their play to care about they were doing. She breaks the kiss Android mauls his neck with kisses and nips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:09 pm

"Should I know better" He teased "Maybe I know better and I just love teasing my prefect woman" He chuckled softly and continued to kiss her. He growled slightly as she nipped her. "I love you my Angel" He tensed as he kissed and nipped at his neck. "Ohhh Ariel" He whimpered softly. He could tell that the kids were still being entertained but he still wanted to take it safe.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:57 am

Ariel smiles as she caused her lover to whimper and growl softly. She kisses him on the lips and says, “I love you Jono.” She cuddles into him happily and goes back to watching the little ones play together quietly. Lucy looks at Ryu as his eyes were beginning to droop a bit. Ariel looks at Lucy and says, “He will be alright. His body is just needing to recuperate after the rush of his demon blood has rested.” She nods and makes their ball go away so she could help him back to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Jono caught the smile that went across Ariels face he couldnt help but smile as well. He had a feeling she knew that she was driving him nuts but he liked it. He gently nibbled on her ear lob and whispered "And I love you too my sweet angel" He could never get tired of saying that to her.

He watched the kids. "Hmmm is it nap time" He whsipered softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Ariel says, "Now that the adrenaline rush in his blood Ryu is tired. But Lucy is wide awake." Lucy hick ups and looks at them a moment. She gets close to Ariel and asks, "When are we leaving here mother?" She says, "Two days after tomorrow. I want to get back to traveling so we can gather the rest of the jewel shards."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Jono nodded as Areil explained that only one of their kids would be down for a nap he watched as Lucy went to her mother over her, she always seemed to do that and Jono couldnt help but feel a little bit hurt. He brushed it off though, purhapes she just felt closer to Ariel then him.

"Sounds good to me" Jono said about the plan then softly kissed Ariel cheek.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Lucy looks at Jono sensing he was hurt by her. Ariel sighs and says, "I see you a bit jealous my love." She gets out of his arms and puts Lucy in his arms. She says to Lucy, "Your daddy is feeling a little left out." Lucy smiles and hugs Jono gently. She says, "I love you daddy." Ariel sits next to Ryu and watches him sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next