The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 41 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:03 am

Andrew smiled "well we can put on some new potatoes, and continue cooking, I don't have to work tommrow, so we can stay up late" He gently bit her neck then stood up. "I left the meat soaking in the sause all this time it will be so juicy" He put on new potatoes and then started on the meat he turned to see where she was

"How are you doing baby?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 41 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Isis was not far from him knowing that she had freaked him out. She stayed out of his way in the kitchen. She could cook but not BBQ like him. As they learned the hard way when they were 16. She nearly burnt the house down. She says to him with a smile, "I am fine my love. But you know how badly i am at BBQing. It is better to let you do your thing and me just stay out of the way." She looks at the dog a moment and then smiled some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Andrew smiled. "Yeah lets not burn down the house, unless you want to met a hot firefighter" He winked. He watched her with the dog. "You know it was her that alerted me to you distress even before I heard you, she has attached herself to you, I know you are a bit nervous with a dog, but these type are trained to be easy care"

He licked his lips then once the dinner was made he served them, with butter and sour cream bacon bits for the potatoes "So what do you think"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:07 pm

Isis laughed. "I am good with my hot soldier." She petted the dog gently and smiled some. "Yeah she is a sweet dog but there is no reason for her to get attached to me. She is meant to help you." When dinner is done, she set the table for him. Her stomach growled loudly at the smell of the food. She says, "It all looks devine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:18 am

Andrew kissed her softly. "Well good, I don't want to have to fight for your hand" He winked then sighed "Baby she can tell that I am attached to you and that you are important to me so she is going to be protective of you, and the babies, well baby then babies" He blushed "Ummm you know what I mean, uhh" He struggled for the word. Then looked embarrassed "Kids, that's it"

He started to eat, then took his pills with his milk. "Don't forget to take yours"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:56 pm

She smiled some before getting up and going to take her pills. She did not like how those pills made her feel. She felt more like a zombie after taking her medication. But it was meant to keep the depression and her mind together after going through so much due to her drug addiction and her PTSD. She then went back to the table and smiles again before eating. It would take a half hour for it to go into effect. After that she wouldn't be able to smile. She would feel numb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:55 pm

Andrew frowned "Baby maybe we should take you to the doctors, I recognize that look you don't like your meds" He grasped her hand. "I was really meaning your prenatal but maybe both of us could get off our meds"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Isis looks at him softly. "I took them as well. As for getting off my meds, I can't. It is part of the conditions of my release. I stay on the meds or I get sent back there for another year. No ifs ands or buts." She got up and took out a copy of the contract that he and she signed for her treatment. "We should have looked at the fine print a little better..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:52 pm

He pulled her on to his lap and nuzzled his face into his neck. "Baby I am sorry, I can see If I can get some lawyers to look at it and see if there is a escape clause, the pregnancy or something like that" He frowned "I just don't like seeing you upset, I love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Isis cuddles into his embrace and says to him as she rests her head against his shoulder, "I am not angry or upset. You were doing what you thought was best. I just feel like I am numb on these medications. I can see what emotions I should express when I'm around people on the medication. I cannot express the right emotion myself because I don't feel anything on them. But I have to take them and they do not adjust them at the hospital. They just make you take them more often."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Andrew closed his eyes, he did this too her, he was the reason she couldn't feel. He nuzzled her neck. "Baby I am sorry, I will fix this, somehow" He held her close and rubbed her stomach. "Maybe if they find out that you are pregnant they will allow you to stop?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:49 am

Isis looks at him but does not smile even she want to, because the pills that kept her stable were already starting to work. "Maybe if they find out that you are pregnant they will allow you to stop?" That question repeated in her head. She says after a moment, “I have to stop taking them…they are not safe when pregnant. They increase the chances of post-partum depression in women who are pregnant.” She was not even thinking about that. It had become a part of her routine. She dumps the pills down the drain. Her movements were slow and lifeless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:48 am

Andrew watched her dump them out then walked up behind her and lifted her up and slowly carried her to the room. "Sorry this isn't as romantic as I thought it would be" He put her down on the bed and laid down beside her and held her to him. His dog jumped up on his bed then put his head between her paws watching them.

"Baby I love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:21 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile and says, "It's okay Andrew. I am sorry that you have to deal with a sudical crack pot as your lover." She kisses him softly and says, "I love you more than air." She cuddles into him. "We will need to talk to the doctors about meds for me later. Right now I just want to be with you." She motions to the dog to come closer. "I think having her here will do both of us some good." She still felt shaky and unstable but not as much as earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:07 pm

"Baby you are not a crack pot, you are my saving grace, my everything" He kissed her head then sighed. "We can talk meds later for now just cuddle with me" He watched as the dog came up higher. "Yes she will be good for us"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile as she never could understand how she managed to keep him after so many things had gone wrong between them. She runs her hand down his chest sending heat and waves of pleasure throughout his body. There was no reason that the two of them could not rekindle this evening on a better note. This would him relax those tense muscles of his and make them both feel good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:59 am

As he touched her he moaned. "Baby I like you so much" He held her close and kissed her full on the lips. "My life is complete with you" He bit his lip and shook his head. "Baby you are into much pain for me to do anything so let me love on you" He started to gently massage her legs. "How does that feel my sweet woman"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 12:36 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile and says as she feels him massaging her legs, "I love it but I can still please you." She was deeply in love with this soldier boy. She still feels like her heart is going to explode every time she looks at him. "I love you more than words can describe. You know that will never change." She wants to be better for him. She didn't want him to have to worry about her every day. That is not a good way to live.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 07, 2014 10:54 am

"You please me by just laying with me and being with me" He pulled her close and kissed her forhead. "I love you more everyday" He rubbed her stomach soflty. "You are the one that will need some extra attention and love from now on"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:30 am

Isis smiles as he rubs her stomach. She says, "If anyone is going to be excited about this I would say your mother is going to beat us in that department. You know how much she has wanted grandchildren." It made her cringe a little as she imagined all the screaming and giggling and screeching his mother would do when she found out. She got a headache just thinking about it. And it also made her smile. "I hope that we are having twins."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 13, 2014 12:04 am

"Oh you betcha my mom is going to be crazy excited" He kissed her softly. "Twins?" He chocked a little and then recovered and held her close "Twins would be great, but why do you want them so bad?"

He closed his eyes and held her close again. "How are you feeling my sweet love?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 11:11 am

Isis looks at him a moment holding back a laugh at his response to her. She says to him kissing him deeply, "Twice the work but twice the love." She strokes his chest. "I am fine. I will be fat in a few weeks. But I am fine with everything. I am looking forward to being a mother."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 16, 2014 12:12 pm

"As long as they get your beauty and brains they will be set for life" He kissed her back equally as passionitly. "You are so prefect my sweet love" He chuckled "Just more to love of you" He rubbed her stomach. "I am looking forward to it though"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 12:27 pm

Isis looks at him with a kind smile. "How are we going to your parents about the pregnancy? And no doubt your men will want to know too. They have become a big part of your family too. So it is only fair that they know." Another thought occurred to her as well. It was only a matter of ttime before her mother found out and came back around. Her mother hated Andrew. Who knows what she will do to him when she finds out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 27, 2014 6:26 am

Andrew smiled "we don't have to worry about that right now sweetie just be together for now" he paused and thought for a moment "I know that you think the Army ruined my life but our babies will be the most protected children ever"

"I'll take my cues from you whatever you want I will take my cues from you you are very precious to me I love you" he held her close kissed the top of her head.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next