The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 26 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 26 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Isis looks at him as he kissed her and bit her ear before rubbing her stomach. She says, “I’m feeling great my love. No need to worry my love.” She bites at his lip and gently nips at his neck. She says in his ear, “You know I’ve wondered what is like to make love in a hot tub.” She kisses him on the lips.

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 26 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:41 am

Andrew chuckled when he heard her wonder what it felt like to make love in a hot tub. "Now my sweet how do you want it" He asked softly as he kissed her and rubbed her nub gently. "You can be facing me, or with your back to me" He chuckled softly.

His arms went around her and he started to play with her tits. "Hmmm you are so purfect"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:33 am

Isis looks at him with a smile and says, “I want to be facing you baby.” She moans as he plays with her body. She kisses neck in want as she was in great need even though they just made love. She knows she has a strong desire to have kids but could Andrew keep up with her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:41 am

Moving slow Andrew moved Isis so she was facing him. His member was already hard again. "Hmmm I dont think you are the only one that cant seem to get enough" He kissed her passionetly as he burried himself deep inside of her.

"Ohh sweet God Isis" He moaned out as he slowly started to move placing his massive hands onto her hips to help her. "Hmmmm how is this my sweet"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile as she feels him go in and out of her body like a sex god. She says, “You feel so good Andrew." She tilts her head back and moans softly as she kisses him in want for more. She says with a smile, "You don't have to be gentle my love...I want you forever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Andrew smiled he couldnt belive his luck, he had found the love of his life, then had lost her when he couldnt remember, then got her back only to lose her then regain her. And now they were going to be together forever.

He moaned out. "I want to go nice and slow, but I can go harder if you want me too my sweet love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile and says, “I would like it a little faster but you can go your pace. I’m just a little eager to bare your children.” She kisses him tenderly and moans as he hits her pleasure spot. She kisses his neck and bites his earlobe gently. She says happily, “God how I have missed you so much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Growling Andrew gave in and started to give it to her stronger. Growling again in passion he stared down at her. "Oh god Isis I have missed you too" He rammed arter and harder when he felt her bit his ear lobe he groaned. "Baby if you dont stop that I will cum before you do and I cant have that"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Isis giggles and moans in desire as he picked up his pace and bites his neck playfully. She says giving him a huge hickie on his next, "Go ahead my love. I can easily get you going again." She moves her hips to his thrusts driving him deeper and deeper into her folds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:22 pm

All the pleasure rushing through her body was too much for him to take and he held her close as he unloaded into her. He was panting and sweating and his heart was beating so fast she thought it would pop out of his chest but he was happy. He kissed her passionetly "I love you so much"

He attempted to keep going but he was begining to receed from her folds.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:54 am

Isis looks at him with a smile and kisses him with deep passion. She says as she rests her head on his shoulder, “My love that was wonderful.” She could hear his rapid heart rate inside his chest. She says calmly, “My, your heart is beating so fast…” She kisses his neck gently. She knew he was soft now and he needed a rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:58 am

Andrew smiled and kissed her back he knew she hadnt finished when he had and that wasnt right he frowned and rubbed her back softly as she laid her head down. "You are wonderful" He grinned and nodded. "Well what can I say you excite me"

He brought a finger and stated to softly rub her nub. "But I can be the only one to find relive love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile and says as she feels him as he rubs her nub trying to get her to find release. She strokes his body and says, “Baby don’t worry I will get my own release.” She kisses him and moans softly under his rough but tender touch. He was still her lover. “God you feel so good my love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Andrew smiled at the most prefect girl. He licked his lips then continued rubbing gently he liked to see her squrim a little. "You have no idea how good you feel to me my love," Andrew sighed and then kissed her again. "Do you know how beautiful you are?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Isis whimpers and says calmly, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So in your eyes I am beautiful. While in my own eyes, I am not that special. So yes I see how you see me as a beautiful woman.” She squirms more as he teases her body. “Baby don’t tease me…” She kisses him with deep need and want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:15 am

Andrew smiled "You are great" He took his hand away. "I am sorry I guess I can stop teasing you" He grinned. "Or I can give you want you must want" He grinned and started to rub his membr against his folds. 'How is that" He wanted to pleas her again again and again.

"He kissed her passionetly drving his tongue dep into her mouth wanting to taste evry inch of her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:03 am

Isis looks at him a moment as he stopped teasing her with his hands. Then she gasped and moaned loudly in pleasure and want. His kiss lighened the moan and she explored his mouth with her tongue tasting every little part of his mouth. She wraps her arms around his neck gently pulllimg him closer to her. He was a wounded soldier but he also was her prince charming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Andrew let out a chuckle "Aww I am guessing you still want me to play with you?" He teased he continued the kissing and mated with her tounge. When he felt her pulling him closer he whimpered. "I love you so much" He whisperd "You are so prefect for me"

He ran his hands down her spin and cupped her ass. "Mmmm prefect for pinching" He said with a giggle.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Isis moans and making a little growl of frustration in his ear and then kisses him. She looks at him calmly as he took an interest in her back end. She says, "I never noticed that it was pinichable. You are the only one who sees me like a real woman."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:11 am

Hearing the growl Andrew frowned and kissed her "Why is my goddess frustrated?" He kissed her again "Hmmm?" He chuckled "You are more then just a woman you are my woman:" He playfully spanked it, harder to do in the water but he wanted to continue to tease her.

"Isis, you are prefect for me" He kissed her again. "Now what do you want my sweetness?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Isis looks at him as he seduced her body and says, “I want you inside me and you are stalling like a virgin who does not know what he is doing. We have been away from each other so long.” She nips at his neck leaving a small red mark. She pins him to the wall of the hot tub wall and kisses him softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Andrew gasped. "Me a virgin" He bite his lip to stop from laughing but couldnt help it. "Here I am trying to be a gentleman cause I was a bit rought and I was worried that you were hurt and all my horny woman wants is more sex.

He laughed again as she pinned him "Alright my love come to me andI will make you scream for me" He winked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Isis looks at him as he laughed. She says with a smile as she wraps herself around him, “My love I know you are a gentleman but I don’t want tender loving. I know you want more and I want more of you.” She kisses him with rough untamed want and need. She says teasingly, “Unless not having me in your bed all this time has made you unable to take what you want.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Growling Andrew lifted her up and stepped out of the hot tub and limped slightly over to the couch she had just sealed her fate, teasing him like that, he wouldnt be able to hold out much longer. He flipped her so hher back was too her, teased her tight ass frist, the remembering she didnt like it there eased his member into her hot hole and rammed it in. He liked doggie for he was able to hit new pleasure points for her.

"Mmmm still think its been to long my sweetness"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:27 pm

sorry if it is too controling of Isis just let me know and I can rewrite/ Just trying to make Andrew a little more doniment.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next