The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 34 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Isis looks in his direction of his voice. She bites her lip as he teases her folds. "Andrew...stop teasing me..." She was feeling like a volcano about to explode. She slid the night mask off and looks at Andrew in the eye. She says, "Take me you stubborn mule." Her need was growing stronger.

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 34 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Grinning Andrew gave what his lover demanded he entered her in a quick motion growling at the feeling. "Good Lord my sweetness" He reached up and untied her arms and let her have her arms free. "How was that my love, did you like it?" He smiled and held her and flipped so she was on top. "Ride me lover"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Isis looks at him moaning loudly as he pushed into her folds like she wanted. She eagerly rides him roughly after tying him down like he did to her. She says, "I liked our little experiment but I prefer to be able to hear what is going on." She moves up and down on him taking him deep inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:22 pm

As he was tied he grinned. "Oh my little temptress likes to be in control now does she? He arched his hips to met her and growls loudly. "Oh yes baby that's it" He nodded "Alright no more music then baby but I might tie you up again it excites me and it seems to excite you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Isis moans softly as she rides him roughly. "I don't mind being tied up. By the way what cold thing did you stick inside me me? I really was not expecting that." She picks up her pace. She kisses him deeply and bites his lip hard enough to make it bleed. "I wonder if you are willing to try other things?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:16 pm

"Just a toy I picked up for us" He showed it to her it was a metal pole "It can vibrate too" He winked "I just didn't want you to be bored with me" He whsiped and cried out as he felt her pick up the pace. . He gasped as she bit his lip. He felt the blood then cocked his head to the side. "Like what other things?" He asked softly. "Ohh baby you make me feel so good I feel like I am going to cum my sweetness"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Isis kept her pace quick and rough as she rides him. She looks at the metal pole a moment. That was the cold thing that made her body want lose control? Interesting… She bites his neck roughly as she makes her fold tighten around his member. “I could grow bored of you my love. You are and always have been my world. Without you I would be a mindless monster.” She strokes his chest making fire rush through his body. “Well I am sure I can think of something for us to try.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:06 pm

Andrew growled out and arched his hips as she rode him hard. "Ohh Isis you are going to be my undoing" He was panting and covered in sweet he wanted to touch her but he was still tied he growled then frowned at her words. Then smiled as he understood them he lifted his hips again and then growled. "Hmmm what does my goddess want to try?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Isis keeps up her rough pace as she heats up his body with her touch. "I have a few ideas but they all involve a little use of my powers. If you are okay with that. I am quite creative with my powers." She kisses him deeply and rides him roughly. Her folds grip him tightly to keep the pleasure intense for the both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 06, 2013 11:24 pm

"Hmmm powers that could be intresting my sweetness" He growled out again and brought his knees up and began to buck his hips upwards. "Oh baby I am so close but I want you to cum with me, you are going to be my undoing" He moaned out into the kiss and screamed out her name as her folds gripped him. He wanted more but could feel himself splitting as he was about to pump his seed. "I want you ready baby"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile and rides him harder as her own pleasure grows stronger. She moans as she is so close to the edge. She cries out his name in pleasure as she gave into her release. She digs her nails in the bed as the release is very intense for her. Her breath comes out in soft pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 09, 2013 11:14 am

The faster she went the more Andrew moaned out and shifted under her. He felt her release and that triggered his own. It was a painful one but if felt so good as he pumped his seed into her. "Oh God Isis my sweet babt that was amazing" He pumped a few more times then writhered under neath her. He was exhausted but happy he looked up at her and struggled against the bonds. "Are you going to untie me now baby?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Isis looks at him a moment as she is coming down from her pleasurable explosion. She unties his hands from the bed and lies down beside him. Her breaths are still in pants but she is very happy. She looks at him and kisses him softly on the lips. “That was awesome my love.” She rests her head on his chest and relaxes her body against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 17, 2013 4:10 pm

Once he was untied he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly. "I am glad that you enjoyed that baby" He chuckled then swallowed and snuggled into her. "You are so sexy" He pinched her ass softly then sighed contently. He kissed her again then relaxed. He knew he would have to get up eventually and feed them but for now he just wanted to snuggle with her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Isis smiles some and cuddles up to him happily. She says calmly, "Andrew...I don't think I will be able to get out of bed for a month." She was sore but it was a good kind of soreness. She kisses him softly and looks at him still a little love dazed. "You know what sounds good? Chocolate Chip waffles. I think I will make some when I can move again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Andrew frowned. "Baby I was too rough with you, how could I be so careless" He had tears in his eyes clearly angry at himself for letting her hurt. He gently rubbed her inner thighs where he thought he would be hurting. He kissed her back then licked her lips with a soft smile.

"I can make you some walles if you want, might have some of the ones you pop in the toaster too if you want it quickly" He nuzzled her neck. "I didn't hurt you too badly did I?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Isis looks at him and strokes his cheeks to stop his tears from falling. She says, “Hunni calm down. I am sore not in a bad way. I enjoyed our love making. Do not cry.” She lies on her side so she is facing him. “I will make us some homemade waffles in a few minutes.” She kisses him on the neck and presses against him gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Andrew calmed down a little. "I am sorry baby I just couldn't imagine hurting you, and I got a bit well carried away I just loved it so much your body is so prefect to me" He gently touched her face and down her arms and then to her sides.

He growled as he felt her press against him. "Hmmm baby you are going to be my undoing"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:13 am

Isis smiles and relaxes under his touch and keeps pressing against him. "Women are supposed to be the undoing of all men. I am just doing my job." She smiles and kisses his neck softly and gently. She wanted this man's doubt and worry to melt away from him. She says kissing his neck, "You have nothing to worry about Andrew."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:20 am

Chuckiling he held her close. "Well you are defiantly doing your job my love"  He kissed her then relaxed under her touch. "I do worry though, you make me forget myself then I get too rough" He stopped "but I will never intentionally hurt you" He growled as he felt her kissing him. "I love you" He stroked her body and sighed and relaxed with her in his arms.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:47 am

Isis looks at him with a smile and says, “I love you too my darling Andrew. I know you would never intentionally hurt me. I also know that you and I would never allow anyone to harm the other.” She kisses him deeply and then gets up off the bed. “I am going to make us some breakfast…” She goes to the kitchen completely naked and starts to make some food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:56 am

Sighing Andrew nodded. "Just making sure" He kissed her softly then watched as she got up he growled and followed her. "Oh my sexy woman naked in kitchen I could get used to this" He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. "Hmmm tasty" He gently bit into her neck and giggled. "Yummy"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile and moans softly as Andrew bites her neck. She says, “If this is your way of saying you would rather have me for breakfast, then I think I can give you that.” She kisses him deeply and waits for him to answer her. She would see what he desire before getting caught up in her own desires.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:14 pm

"Hmmm so tempting" Andrew said softly "But if you want a baby you must eat to keep your strength up" He sighed and then chuckled "Unless that is what you want, I think you are turning into a nympho wanting sex all the time" He grinned and then playfully slapped her ass. "Now make me some breakfast wrench" He teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:00 am

Andrew had a point. If she wanted to be able to have a baby, she needed to eat to keep her strength up. She kisses him softly and smiles at his teasing comments. “Well it is not my fault that you are a god in bed. Any woman would a hard time keeping their hands to themselves if they had you in their bed.” She gets to work making breakfast for the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next