The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time To Go To Work MALE MATURE

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time To Go To Work MALE MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Go To Work MALE MATURE

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Usagi found Alexis looking at all of Grimsby's stuff while he was going around cleaning. He was wearing a very skimpy maids outfit like that one Medusa had worn the day before. He was slightly worried and he fidgeting slightly as he walked towards her. "Uh...hey, you're new so uh...you should be careful Grimsby can be a nice guy sometimes...but when you piss him off by touching his stuff or not listening to him...he'll flip out." He explained rather quietly and quickly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Time To Go To Work MALE MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Go To Work MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:11 pm

Alexis looks at him and says, “I know not to touch other people’s property without permission so do not worry.” She looks at the art work again and says, “And I can not sleep anymore than three hours at a time. So trying to go back to sleep now is pointless.” She goes to the next few sets of art work without a word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Usagi nodded, "Um alright...but since you're up. Maybe you should help me clean." He suggested still fidgeting his light pink rabbit's ears twitching slightly as he followed Alexis. He had always been a very anxious and finicky person and he knew he always would be. He pulled at the hem of his dress. "Master won't be up for a couple more hours but he expects this entire place clean by the time he does wake up." Usagi explained in his quick rather high voice.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Alexis says, “Okay but I move a bit faster than you do.” She says something under her breath and in an instant there are over twelve Alexis clones in front of the bunny neko. Each one taking on a chore and gets it done quickly and perfectly without a word of complaint. Alexis and her clones clean the house from top to bottom even finding stuff that the bunny had missed in his work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:49 pm

At the sudden appearance of the clones Usagi jumped in fright and fell down against the wall and just sat there shivering, slightly scared. "Well...uh thank you." He said not getting up rubbing his stockinged feet together nervously, his ears lying almost flat against his head. He wondered what Grimsby would say when he found out this new girl could do stuff like this, he knew it probably wouldn't be that great for her in the long run.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Alexis helps him up since she had scared him and says, “You’re welcome and I’m sorry I did not mean to scare you.” She gently strokes his sweetly trying to get him to relax not wanting him to hurt himself. She had to admit his ears were cute and soft compared to hers. She sniffs the air as she could hear Grimsby waking up early.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Usagi calmed down slightly as he was helped up, he was glad she was being nice. "No it's alright. Just don't over do it like that I don't wanna be useless to Master. Cleaning and cooking are all I can really do." He said though he really found it coming being pet. One of his ears twitched slightly as he heard the floor creak ever so slightly from his Master's room. "Master's waking up. M-maybe you should change into one of these..." he said running his hand down the skirt of the maid's outfit he was wearing, "We all wear them. There should be a few extra in the closet in our room. I have to go cook breakfast. Wh-when your down you should go wait for master in the dining room...Blair will probably be there too." He said before taking off quickly into the kitchen.

Grimsby woke up and yawned his silk pajamas sticking to his skin from the current running through them from rubbing with his covers. Medusa was standing next to the bed and she bowed as he sat up. "Good morning Mas~ter." she said. "I've laid out some clothes for you. Would you like me to do your hair?" She asked. Grimsby shook his head, "No it's alright I'm fine. Go help yourself to breakfast." he said. "Thank you sir." Medusa said before walking out of the room. Grimsby stood up and stretched before walking to his private bathroom and washing himself up.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Alexis nods and goes to change into a maid’s uniform and looks through the closet of one her size. She sighs seeing that was closest to her size was one size too small. She puts it on and looks at herself in a mirror and says to herself, “You know, I think I like this uniform.” She goes to the kitchen while putting her long white hair up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Fully clothed and with his hair fixed up Grimsby headed down stairs. He stepped into the dining room and sat down. Blair was standing beside his usual seat, "Nyaa~ Would you like me to go get your food master?" She said her voice rather high as she tilted her head to the side her dark purple hair falling in front of her face. "Yes please Kitten." He replied and Blair walked off to where Usagi was finishing up the preparations for breakfast. "Grimsby's ready for breakfast, Usaaaagi." She said. Usagi laughed nervously, "I'll be done in a minute."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:20 am

Alex winces as she hears Blair the cat neko say, "Grimsby's ready for breakfast, Usaaaagi." Man that cat's voice annoyed her. She sighs as she also hears Usagi's cute nervous laugh. "I'll be done in a minute." He was saying in a soft voice. Her ears twitch some as she goes into cleaning mode again since she was not hungry yet. She hums a soft tune as she does her job without a single word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Grimsby ran a couple finger through his bangs and looked at the doorway to the kitchen before he looked over and saw Alexis cleaning smirking in a relatively evil sort of way at what she was wearing. He had taught his little servants well. "So Alexis...do you like your uniform?" he asked leaning on the table and looking at her not bothering to notice as Blair and Medusa walked out of the kitchen. Blair carried two dishes one she placed in front of Grimsby the other she took to her own seat next to Medusa. He looked down at the plate but made no move towards it yet.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:53 am

Alexis stops doing her cleaning after she made sure she was done. "So Alexis...do you like your uniform?" Grimsby asked. She looks at him and says, "It is a little tight but other than that it is fine." She looks at his plate a moment and says, "You should eat now...before your food gets cold." She waits for him to give her an order or a job to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:48 pm

(Tag)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2