The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved))

3 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved)) Empty moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved))

Post by SilverWolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:37 pm

moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved)) Hajciartdarkfantasypaintingsvampires-809ac64ad75ea68747f72c522d65eb11_h

Rosalyn sighed, she couldn't believe her rotten luck again another six weeks wasted on what now appeared to be another false trail for her creator. Allowing the man to drop to the floor, he wasn't harmed, just passed out from shock. Glancing around the abandoned building again she shook her head, pulling out her note pad she crossed off another name from the list, basically names of the places the rumors led her too.. '' bloody hell, what a waste of a night.. '' She had skipped her nightly meal because of this, glancing at her watch she figured she had at least three more hours till sun rise so the night wasn't a total waste. she could quickly feed and have enough spare time to make it to her small dinky apartment.

Stuffing the pad back into the pocket of her pants she glanced down at the passed out man , one brow slowly arching.. '' hmm perhaps i can save some time'' mumbled, the man before her had no family , he actually just got out of prison from the information she found.so no one would miss him, there was her meal right there. reaching down she yanked the man up again and quickly sank her fangs into his throat, hitting the main artery instantly, groaning as his blood flowed quickly into her mouth, taking the few moments to get her fill before letting him drop again.'' mmm not bad.. atleast not filled with drugs'' she rolled her shoulders slowly before dousing the body with just a little before lighter fluid before setting it aflame. it was her way of hiding the fact the man had been killed by a vampire. after all the world was not ready for knowledge of them yet. She only stayed long enough to make sure evidence of her was completely demolished before heading out. stretching her arms above her head as she walked out into the night she stretched.. '' right then, back to the ol theory pad again. '' ...

(9 Razz your turn))
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Female Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved)) Empty Re: moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved))

Post by Scylothia Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:17 pm

https://2img.net/h/i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa413/screen-shooter/RPG%20Lineup/Ecipse-Cinaed.jpg?t=1295143459

((Note to the Administrators: will be getting his profile up shortly))

"...Smoke?" he muttered to himself. His nose had picked up the foul stench of smoke and burning flesh, and his interest was perked.
A quick look around was about all he needed to verify that no unwanted eyes were watching, and so hemade a couple of leaps, bouncing from one wall the the other to look over the city. At first he saw nothing, even with his kind's enhanced nocturnal vision. But then he saw, over in the ratty part of town, a little glimmer he knew to be flame.

Thus hence he made his way over, picking his way across the rooftops and leaping between them, almost gliding in his grace--he'd always been a more talented jumper than a runner--and quickly settled onto a shingled rooftop. He crouched low, then slowly raised his eye level above the crest of the roof.

Mingled with the odor of the burning flesh, he could detect the delicious subtleties of a female of his own kind. He looked over at her, then lifted an eyebrow. Even for a vampiress she possessed exceptional beauty.

he sat up a little higher, curious, and observing her.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved)) Empty Re: moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved))

Post by SilverWolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:24 pm

she nearly made it out of the fenced in yard before she got the feeling she was being watched, frowning she slid her glance to the left, then the right after a few minutes, then raised her eye level to the rooftops, scanning every single one slowly , she could sense it, someone was watching her but she didn't detect any hostility. Atleast not yet. '' great.. a stalker. ''

she scanned the rooftops again before quickly making her way away from her home, slipping into one of the other abandoned buildings , which she boosted her speed a little to quickly get to the rooftop.. minutes later she silently slipped through the door before scanning the rooftops again'' come out come out wherever you are. ''
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:29 pm

"Ah, so you've caught me." came the reply of a lucious baritone. He hadn't moved from his lofty perch, obliged to simply track her scent.

"Well, I suppose I wasn't eaxctly being subtle. But neither are you it seems." he said, showing himself in full view and indicating the oily smoulders of her victim.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:33 pm

she arched a brow as she turned at the sound of his voice, taking a moment to look him over before her gaze jumped to her victim.. '' ahh him.. well, its the only way to truly hide what killed him , besides i have to eat as well.'' crossing her arms over her chest as she watched him, '' why are you watching me?" she was definitely a bit more curious about him, from his long hair, the earing in his ear and well his dark clothing, but something about him screamed that he was alot older then he appeared.. '' whats your name stranger? don't believe i have seen you around here before.''
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:38 pm

"True," he agreed. "But personally I just prefer to bury them with a stake of wood in them, like normal."

"And I've only been here a couple of minutes, my friend--caught scent of the smoke. Suppose I was curious. And to answer your other question my name is Chris. Christopher Kade, if you want the full name."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:42 pm

she blinked slightly a little confused before quickly catching on to what he was saying'' ahh your talking about as if i had turned the poor guy.. nah, he was just... dead.. won't come back even if i had just left him like that, but the fire burns and melts the skin, makes it hard for the humans to truly figure out what exactly killed him. and is good at hiding bite marks. '' shrugged slightly as he gave her his name.

'' hmm an old name, , classy.. i like it.. mines Rosalyn, well rose for short..'' she studied him a moment before moving away from him'' just so you know curiosity kills alot more then just the cat. ''
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:59 pm

"True again." Chris answered. "but in all honestly I prefer to not take the risk. Last thing I need or want is some newborn to have to be responsible for."

"Thank you," he replied when she complimented his monniker. "Yours is rather stylish yourself, Rose. And I'm fully aware of just what curiosity can kill. Perhaps it was the finer subtleties of feminine essence I smelled that somehow lured me here. Either way, I suppose I could be in trouble."

He watched as she moved away. "Hope you;re heading to shelter. Dawn's about an hour away, as I'm sure you know."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:39 am

(( good grief i love that profile XD puts mine to shame lol))

she couldn't help but grin at his response'' really now? starting to make me thing you where missing a female touch.. '' she spared him another look once over before rolling her eyes'' though i doubt that, anyone with your looks would have oogles of ladies. ''

Glancing up at the sky as he spoke of how much time she had she sighed'' perhaps i should be, but i am one of the those... careful and suspicious types. i meet a new person and end up not going to my main home because of being unsure of who you are and if you are going to try and kill me at some point.. '' shrugged as she glanced back at him'' its how i survive. so, you should head to shelter, '' she was going to find a place for shelter, far away from her main home just to be safe.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:24 am

((XD I suppose I havn't lost my touch then x3))

He chuckled. "You flatter me. Though I do work in a host club." he admitted.

"You're a feisty one you are, Rose." Chris said. "Rest assured I'm too lazy to try and kill anyone, unless they did something to merit it. I'm on my way off now; good luck, and sleep well."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:37 pm

she stopped a moment and looked at him again. '' a host club?, '' shoook her head and grinned'' imagine one of our kind in a ho st club.. hmm well suppose it beats stealing from gang members'' shrugged heading straight for the stairs again, stopping at the door as she turned and looked over at him , as if on a second thought.. '' where is this.. host club might i ask? '' she was curious, if he had no intention of killing her then perhaps he had a better use after all, maybe he had come across her creator at one point.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:45 pm

"Well, I may tell you, depending on your reason for asking." he replied, sliding down a bit from the crest of the roof.
He had noticed the frequent once-overs she'd been giving him, and so he gave her one in return. She really was lovely.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:51 pm

she shrugged, '' curiosity mostly , and perhaps i might want to come and visit you again?" she couldn't help looking him over, she was trying her best to place him, atleast his origins for that matter. that and perhaps a little because she liked the way he looked.

'' anyways, i was merely asking, you said so yourself, don't kill those that haven't merited it. ahh and the food source anyways. best hurry though , sun will rise soon. ''
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:02 pm

He smiled at that. "Fair enough. The address is 6042 West Brigham Street. Name of the place is 'Elegant Evenings'" he said, dropping down into the alley. "Opens at eight."
He looked ip at the sky, then sighed. "See you later, Rose."

And with that, he slipped through the shadows of the alleys, finding shelter in an abandoned cellar and finding sleep awaiting him there.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 pm

she watched him take off before going on her way as well. '' interesting man he is. '' she managed to find shelter in another abandoned building just as the sun came up, she made sure the door to the storage room she was in was blocked and could not be open before she went to sleep.

as soon as the sun had set she was up, a little sore but quickly made her way home to clean up, change before going out again, she was old enough to be able to skip nights on feedings, which made it a bit easier to hide from the human world. Remembering clearly the address he had given her she made her way out onto the busy streets of the city. stuffing her hands in her pockets as she dodged teenagers dressed in all black, women decked out for dates and of course business men too busy on their phones to even notice that they are running people over.

She didn't have a problem at all finding the building, which had music come out of it, atleast it wasn't some sort of rap music,. '' well this is interesting.. hope they do more things in there other then et their funk on,. '' she eyed the man at the door who definitely looked delicious and she wouldn't mind nibbling on him, shaking her head she moved past the man who had opened the door for her, stepping inside she was immediately engulfed in mos of the smells of humans and perfumes mixed.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:03 pm

It was actually a very calm and elegant atmosphere. The lovely male staff were displayed on a board in the foyer, and among the gorgeous males was Christopher's photo. Next to it was a tag, marking that he was reserved for the evening.
Past the show room, Chris was sitting in his booth, and his vibrant red-violet eyes were scanning the room.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:11 pm

she stopped to scan over the photos on the wall , frowning when she spotted the tag on Christopher's photo'' pity,.. guess this means i have to wait then'' that was a little disappointing. But she figured she had plenty of time to ask him later. She glanced over at the person over at the desk, not sure what to do since she had never been to one of these places before. '' how much longer will Christopher be ... occupied?" she wasn't sure if the clerk would even answer her, if it was about money she had plenty of that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:27 pm

When Christopher saw her, he got up and made his way through the moderate crowd, then smiled at Rose.
"Evening, my dear." he said sweetly, then turned to the man at the desk, who had been about to answer her. "Thank you, Malcolm," he said. "Inform Leo for me that my reservation has arrived."

With that, he offered an elegant hand to her. "Miss Rose, if you'll come with me..."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:32 pm

'' reservation? wait what?" well that threw her off a bit, glancing at malcolm then back at him she slid her hand into his ..'' well ... this is a bit of a surprise. 'now she was also wondering who leo was, but that wasn't important.'' well lead the way then Christopher. ''

when they where out of ear shot from the clerk she looked over at him '' what exactly do you uhhh do here? ... just anything? or is there a certain...thing your supposed to do.. ''
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:45 pm

He led her to his booth, playing his part and kissing her hand. "Most would seek private corners, but here this close to the action it will be too loud.
"As for your question, my work here depends on the whims of my clients, Rose. Some wish only for male company, and an ear to listen to thier stories. Others seek...other means of entertainment."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:48 pm

she arched a brow as he kissed her hand, she hadn't had that since.. well since she had been human. '' you are a charmer.. tell me something how old are you ?" she was trying her best not to look around, she wasn't uncomfortable around others, it was prying ears that she didn't want. '' mmmm male company.. .. well that sounds like fun, considering i don't really err.. hang around guys. '' sitting down she relaxed , leaning against the back of the chair as she studied him, he was still a mystery to her. '' only came back to ... well sorta pick your brain so to speak.''
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:05 pm

He helped her into her seat, and then, pouring her a glass of merlot, sat down himself. He was good at his job.
"I figured you would be, hence I set up your reservation for tonight. An now, to answer your questions..."
"Well, I was born in the 1920's," he said, speaking low enough only for her ears to hear. "I was drafted into the army to fight in Nazi Europe. Received two near-fatal bullet wounds in the process."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:11 pm

she listened intently , her gaze jumping to the glass of merlot which she took without a question, she was old enough to tolerate some modern foods and drinks. just not a whole lot or she ends up getting sick. '' merlot. one of my favorites'' when he mentioned about his bullet wounds she frowned, '' well, suppose thats what happens when you are drafted into a war. '' she took a sip of the merlot before digging in her pocket to pull out a small black and white photo, it was old and some of the edges where wearing down. '' just wondering in your travels have you ever come across this man?" it wasn't that hard to see why she liked the way he looked since the man in the photo looked almost like Christopher's twin, just with no body piercings and his hair was a little more shorter.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Chris inspected the photo closely, handing it with the delicacy necessary for so old a photo. "Hmmm... well despite an alarming resemblance to myself, no, I--wait...." he trailed off, looking harder. But the photo was so old.
"Do you have a lighter?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next