The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate and Luck (( Mature, R reserved for silverangel85))

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fate and Luck (( Mature, R reserved for silverangel85)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fate and Luck (( Mature, R reserved for silverangel85))

Post by silverangel85 Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:13 am

"Meow" Ruby whined as though she was saying "what'd i do?" Julianna yawned. "I think I'm gonna go lay down for a bit. I'll be up later okay sis?"
silverangel85
silverangel85

Female Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Fate and Luck (( Mature, R reserved for silverangel85)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fate and Luck (( Mature, R reserved for silverangel85))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:18 am

she smiled'' allright, i will clean up in here , don't worry about your bf. i will take care of his ass.'' smiled and leaned down to pet ruby '' aww no worries love. i won't deny you good food'' she grinned watching as julianna went to lay down before placing shrimp on the plate and layed it down in front of ruby. Draven was busy eating his steak so there was no threat to them fighting over the food.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Julianna ended up waking up at midnight as usual. Her dreams always haunted her. This time she could see the three moon symbol. She didn't know what it meant but she didn't wanna wake Flame to ask.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Flame had gone to bed hours ago, Draven at her feet on the bed and then Ruby in the chair next to the bed, she always came in her room whenever Julianna's door was closed and she couldn't get in. Sometime around one or two in the morning she woke suddenly, frowning in confusion as she stretched and got up.. '' blah.. Draven. now i can't even sleep good.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Julianna sat up but she wasn't in bed. She was in a garden with purple and red flowers everywhere. "You need to let them lead you..." a voice said softly." "Who?" Julianna asked.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:36 pm

She got up and watched as Draven jumped off the bed, smiling slightly as he wagged his tail before going out the door, going to Julianna's room and scratching at the door, giving a slight wine.. Shaking her head she nudged him a little'' let her sleep.. '' when he growled she sighed before opening the door and watched him run over to the bed and jumping up on it..licking her face to try and wake her up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:04 pm

"Gasp!" Julianna said like she had been holding her breath under water for a very long time. She looked around and there was Flame and Draven. "Where'd the garden go?" Julianna asked in a daze.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Flame blinked'' what garden? huh you where probably dreaming again. '' she said as she pulled Draven off the bed'' heh sorry , he probably thought you needed a little bath''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:10 pm

"Its okay. I'd rather smell doggie droll then Pollen. Yucky." Julianna said. "Did mother ever mention someone leading someone?" Julianna asked looking down.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:25 pm

She arched a brow before shrugging'' other then familiars? Not really , but though she did say sometimes in her dreams she was able to hear some woman's voice help lead her in the right direction. she always said it was our ancestors or something.. i never really did understand it since i have never experienced it''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:27 pm

"Lucky you. Its like trying to find an innocent voice in the crowd." Julianna said.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:37 pm

she nodded'' yea . thats part of our life you know.. we get things we don't understand and we spend forever trying to figure it out.. its what makes us good at what we do though since we are able to figure things out real fast.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:38 pm

"Who's this "we" you're talking about?" Julianna laughed.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:43 pm

she snorted'' me and you thats we. you get the dreams. i get little glimpses of other things here and there.. we each get confusion in our gifts. '' grinned before sitting on the bed next to he and draven.. '' hmmm now i am up don't know what to do .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:44 pm

''Sundae time?" Julianna suggested.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:49 pm

she laughed before nodding'' yea, sundae time.. hmmm with chocolate.. lots of it.. '' smiled as she got up '' and maybe some other things.. think we have cherries too.. '' grinned as she glanced at draven'' come on D. might get you a snack too.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:01 pm

"I'll feed you my cherries." Julianna whispered to Ruby who happily purred.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:04 pm

she laughed as she watched the cat come in '' aren't cats supposed to have fish and not cherries? '' she teased as she got up and headed for the kitchen'' i do have cream for her that we can share.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:13 pm

"She eats anything I wont. That or if something has been tampered with. I told you the time she ate the pecans..." Julianna said. She was allergic and someone tried to poison her.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 pm

she frowned'' yea.. but she is also a cat. she will like cream'' she smiled and lightly rubbed Ruby .. '' besides she will let you know if something is not right or if something is bed.. she is your familiar after all. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm

"Yeah lucky me." Julianna said sighing. She started day dreaming while eating her ice cream. Started 'air-doodling' which in turn started to form from water from D's water bowl... unbeknown to her.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:37 pm

she blinked slightly before reaching over and poking Julianna'' oi.. no day dreaming. .look what you are doing with D's water'' grinned as she pointed to the water dish.. Draven was watching it curiously with his head tilted to the side. giving a little whine.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel85 Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:42 pm

"Huh? Oh..." Julianna said snapping back into reality. "Sorry D..." Julianna did an innocent smile.
silverangel85
silverangel85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2