The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp - Page 7 Empty Re: A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 1:57 pm

he nodded, watching her leave to help set up with her team before he spoke to his leader. telling them everything and not leaving anything else out.. his people was not happy but atleast they knew liz was trying to help so they allowed her to stay. he got a new chore and that was to keep a very close eye on her and her people. her to protect and her peole to alert his people to make sure they where ready in case a war started.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Liz helps the team set up the linking bunker so she would be harmed through her human body. A man says, “Liz I hope you know what you are doing. I don’t want you to get hurt.” She says back giving him a hug, “They are going to need to know how to fight back just in case of a war. Besides, Ares and I are close. I doubt he will let me get hurt if he can prevent it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 3:57 pm

he waited by one of the large trees. one of his steeds with him as he petted the beast. thinking of when liz was going to come back. he couldn't wait to teach her a few more things.. he did however want to surprise her by showing her the large birds. she may not be able to get one just yet but it didn't harm her none to actually see one.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Liz looks at the sky as she makes her way back to Ares. On the way back, she is once again attacked by the same cat creature that attacked her months earlier. She hisses at it mimicking the sounds it made like she had done before. This time it did not let go but it loosened it's grip on her arm. She uses her other arm to stroke it's head ever so gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 pm

he heard the attack and quickly moved , finding her easily before freezing instantly , not wanting to spook the creature he ever so slowly crouched down, his hand going to his waist where his knife was , just in case it attacked him as well .. '' easy girl, '' he slid a glance over at liz, then back to the creature.. '' liz. be still, continue to stroke her head, looks like its calming her. speak to her. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Liz looks in the creature's eyes and says to her in a calm loving voice, "I am not here to hurt you or your young. I give you my word, my sister." She keeps stroking her head as her grip was loosening. She asks the creature, "Can't you show me what has hurt you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 9:48 pm

he slid a glance to her then back to the feline, his hand moving away from the knife slowly when it looked like she was not going to attack.. '' only way she can do that is if you two connect liz.. but you have to earn it. and well .. i say your pretty damn close to it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Liz says to him, “Ares please be quiet and still. You are tensing her right back up.” She slowly moves her hair to the feline’s connectors. She was not going to force the bond on her. But it would make things a little easier on the both of them.” She says to her calmly, “Show me what angers you so my sister. I will not harm you and I will do my best to help put you at ease.” The feline slowly connects with her. Both their eyes grow wide as they share each other’s thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 10:17 pm

he went silent instantly a little bit unnerved that she snapped at him a little but he understood why he hadn't even been moving. watching them connect he slowly relaxed before fully sat down, just watching really waiting to see what would happen.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Liz looks into the feline’s eyes after they were done. The feline lays down as they detach from each other. She says, “I figure out why I am the only one who passed your mother’s test. The other scientists were poisoning the animals and plants trying to figure out ways to kill the Na’vi.” She looks at Ares and says, “You must help me learn to become one of the people. So I will be able to speak freely among your mother and father.” The feline waits for her to get on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 10:44 pm

he blinked and looked up at her and nodded slightly '' allright.. i suppose its time that you get your own bird then'' he smiled slightly as he glanced down at her and the feline.. '' let us go.. its going to take a while.. but we should be able to get you to be known as a true na'vi''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Liz looks at him and nods as the feline growls at him. The connection was form and she gets on it’s back gently. The cat says in her mind, “This male is an idiot if he does not see you as one of his own. You have a pure soul and a warrior’s heart. A natural…” She smiles and strokes her head as they follow him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 11:05 pm

he arched a brow, glancing towards the feline, even without the connection he could hear or pick up some on its thoughts'' i heard that.. '' he shook his head as he headed towards the floating islands.. he slid a glance to liz then back to the feline' this is more for the other na'vi's.. not me. liz.. just so you know... i have already made my mind up about you.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 7:15 am

Liz looks at him and asks, “And what have you made up about me in your mind?” She pets the feline as they get closer to the floating mountains. She could hear water falling and the calls of the Edan above them. Her eyes light up as excitement built up inside her. The feline laughs and says to her, “Liz you need to relax. You’re a Na’vi for sure but this is the test for the people. You manage to ride one of those Edans, you will be known as one of the people.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 9:45 am

he smiled as he looked back to her.. '' that your already one of us.. i don't see you as anything else then that.. my p eople however.. have to be shown. '' he headed up ahead of her before glancing at the feline.. '' trust her liz.. she knows as well as i do. .. '' he grinned'' and these Edans will definitely have you on edge.. '' he moved over to her this time before glancing at the feline but spoke to liz. '' you should know some things first.. its the Edan that chooses its rider.. not the rider picking the bird.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 10:00 am

Liz looks at him and asks, “How do I know if the Edan chooses me?” The feline says, “The Edan will try to kill you before you get a chance to make the bond.” She says, “Oh great go figure…” She disconnects from the feline to start climbing up the mountains to get this over with and praying to Eywa not to be killed.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 10:11 am

he grinned slightly '' its not that bad..'' he shrugged before handing her a few things then explained the best way to do it.. '' just be light on your feet.. and stay away from the edge. '' he glanced at the feline then back at her , nudging her close before he pointed out the clearing that all the Edans where at.. '' there you go .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 10:43 am

Liz looks at the Edan before going to them without making a sound trying to be a quiet as possible. She was using instincts to find her Edan without too much work. She closes her eyes as she was listening to her heart as it called out. A male edan hollers at her and she opens her eyes with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 10:47 am

he watched , smiling as he leaned against the wall, she was definitely a natural and the edans knew it. most of them already jumped off to fly , the one that looked like had chosen her was now staring her down. it wouldn't be long before the creature tried to eat her or something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 11:54 am

Liz does not hiss at the creature or anything she just stands her ground as she wines up the rope. It hollers at her and bares it’s teeth as it tries to get her to back down. She says while quickly pinning the edan down to the ground, “There is no use in fighting me. You and I are one.” She gets jerked off its back and she quickly gets back on him. She groan as it tries to head bunt her but this time she was able to make the bone and they take off in the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 2:04 pm

he watched intently before smiling as they took off. calling for his own edan he quickly connected with her before jumping on her back and they too took off in the air.. '' well look at you , now my people will see you as one of us. they will listen to you and what you have to say. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 4:35 am

Liz looks at Ares with a smile on her face from such joy inside her. The edan lets out a cry of joy as they fly to home tree and land safely. The speaker of Eywa and the clan leader look at her in surprise before starting up the preparations for her to become one of the people. Liz looks at Ares a moment before she is dragged off to get ready for the ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 14, 2010 12:31 pm

he smiled as he hopped off the bird before petting her lightly , glancing back at liz. '' just relax. let them do what they do. '' he grinned , sending the birds off so he too could get ready for the ceremony. cleaning up he got things ready before going to his leader. standing where he was needed while he waited for them to come out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Liz looks around as they came out and she was covered in white marks. She listens to the speaker of Eywa says, “We have a new member among our ranks. She has passed every test we put in front of her and even has brought information that helps us with the treaty. She has earned her place among us.” Liz tenses up as everyone touched her as though they were linking them to her. She smiles and accepts the bonding she felt with this people.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 14, 2010 2:11 pm

he placed his hand on her shoulder with the others, watching her curiously even as the rest of his people accepted her easily. smiling he waited for everyone to leave before looking over at her again '' i think its time for you to see the rest of the area. i think you may like it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next