The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp - Page 8 Empty Re: A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Liz looks at him and nods calmly feeling special and like she finally found somewhere she belonged. She looks at the Na’vi people as she waited for him to show her the way to where they were going. The speaker of Eywa and the tribe leader watch them closely as they leave. The speaker of Eywa was still not sure what to think of Liz.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 14, 2010 2:35 pm

he smiled, taking her through the forest before reaching one of the very largest trees other then home tree that is. he reached up slightly to the hanging vines, every time he touched then they would light up a little before looking back at her.. '' they see you as one of us now. and every one of the na'vi knows of this place. the tree of our ancestors. '' he moved away from her and closer to the tree.'' we go here when we need guidance every now and then..'' he glanced back to her before taking the end of his hair and slowly connected it to some of the strands of the tree.. half closing his eyes he took a deep breath before smiling'' sometimes our ancestors speak back to us.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Liz looks at him as she watches him connect to a strand of the tree. She says, “That is interesting to see. The humans will never understand that.” She slowly connects to a few strands and listens closely to the voices. She was really hoping to hear her father’s voice but she knew better because he was not a Na’vi.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 14, 2010 8:09 pm

he smiled as he watched her, '' true.. its hard to teach someone who already thinks they know so much.. '' he shrugged as he slowly pulled away from the tree. letting the strands slid out of his hand before he went to her.. '' what do you hear?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Liz looks at him and says letting her hair detach from the strands, “I heard Na’vi voices, songs, and words of wisdom.” She looks at him as he got closer to her and she gently lays her head on his shoulder. “For a moment I thought I heard my father telling me my pain will ease but I know it could not have been his voice because he was not a Na’vi.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 14, 2010 8:33 pm

wrapping his arms around her , he lightly rubbed her back in comfort, knowing she missed her father greatly. '' i really do not know where he went liz.. but i am sure if you listen really closely , he will continue to guide you and give you wisdom that you need.. '' he leaned back slightly to tilt her chin up so she could look at him '' you are true na'vi now. you have learned our ways and earned a great deal of respect, you can even choose a mate if you want to . there are plenty of good males out there that would love to have you '' he was a bit jealous about that but he didn't show it. it was her choice after all.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Liz looks up at him and says, “I have chosen someone for a while now but you see his parents promised him to another. I do not know if he feels the same but I have a feeling he does.” She looks in his eyes a moment before giving him some space to think and figure out what she meant. She chose him even before she became a part of the avatar program.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 14, 2010 8:58 pm

he watched her in surprise, listening to her words before watching her move away a little. smiling slightly he moved closer to her again '' and what if he has chosen already as well ? dont matter if his parents promised him to another, if there is a connection with the two then it was eywa's will for them to be mated.. and i know feels the same way for you .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Liz smiles and lets him get closer to her again since he was clearly understanding that she meant. She gets close to him and says, “If he has chosen as well then they have a right to make their love known. No one of the tribe has the right to stop Eywa’s will.” She presses her body against his as she waited for his response wondering if he would take her as his mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 14, 2010 9:25 pm

looking down at her he smiled as he reached up and caressed her cheek lightly '' you are correct there liz.'' wrapping his arms around her he nuzzled her neck slightly as he lowered them both to the ground, enjoying the feel of her body against his.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:40 am

Liz looks at him as they make their way to the ground. She lays down for him a little so he could see her body. She knew their mating style was very different then the humans way but that was because they did not mate for life. She knew that his mother and father would not like her much after she linked herself to her son as his mate for life.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 9:25 am

he took his time, looking her over slowly even though he already knew what she looked like, he enjoyed it though as he sat back before reaching for her and pulling her up on his lap. lightly running his hands over her body , looking up at her. '' do you know what to do ? just curious so i don't end up scaring you ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 9:34 am

Liz looks at him and says, “Well no I am not quite sure what to do. But I doubt you will scare me Ares.” She wraps her arms around his neck gently as she waited for him to show her what to do. Her heart was beating rapidly inside her chest as she waited calmly. She was eager for him to make her his before anyone was able to figure it out and try to stop them.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 9:42 am

he shifted a little before smiling warmly up at her. '' ahh stubborn as always '' he teased even as he slowly reached up her back slowly in a light massage, watching her intently as he quickly made the connection, enjoying just watching her even as they became mated.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 10:19 am

Liz jumped some as she felt the connection form which made her gasp in slight pleasure. She says, “It feels so different then what I expected to feel.” Her eyes close as pleasure seemed to fill her body from a hidden source. She thinks, “So this is what it feels like to be whole.” Her body presses against him as she was still getting use to this wonderful feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 10:25 am

he couldn't help his own small gasp of delight as he held her more tightly against him, resting his head against her chest as he looked up at her and smiled. '' hmm it is always different, but definitely good. '' he couldn't help the smile again at her delighted sound of her voice as she spoke of what it felt like.. '' oh yea. its a wonderfull thing.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 10:58 am

Liz looks at him and kisses him deeply now that she was allowed to. Her eyes close as she feels as though she was finally able to be her now. If only she could be able to stay in this Na’vi body. Not have to return to her human body and leave his side. She says in the kiss, “If only I did not need to return to my human body. I want to stay in this one and be with you always.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 11:20 am

he grunted slightly as he nearly fell over backwards before kissing her back, enjoying it greatly he sighed softly as he pressed his forehead against hers after she spoke'' hmmm there may be a way.. leader might know how.. i think i know how they will do it too.. '' laying down with her he smiled as he snuggled up to her slowly '' i will ask them in the morning.. sleep now. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Laying down with her, Ares smiled as he snuggled up to her slowly. “I will ask them in the morning… sleep now.” Liz looks at him and says, “I will sleep but it make take me a while to get back to the link up. So I need you to protect this body until I wake up in it.” She knew he understood what she meant. That her human body needed to be fed before she could return to him in this body.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 8:28 pm

he nodded in understanding even as he caressed her cheek again '' i am your mate now. i will protect you always. now sleep, rest. do what you need to do but make sure you come back happy as ever'' he smiled as he lightly kissed her slowly savoring it as he rested next to her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Liz nods and goes to sleep with him before waking up in the link up machine. She opens it up before sitting up and looking at herself feeling herself a little wet between her legs. She sighs happily and goes to bed in her human body regretting having to leave Ares. Early the next morning, she ate quickly before getting in the link up machine and waking up in her Na’vi body.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 8:41 pm

true to his promise he kept her safe. waking up early in the morning and smiled as he watched her , lightly caressing her cheek again as he waited for her to wake'' time to get up liz..sun is up and the day is just begining. we have plenty of things to do today''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Liz wakes up and looks at him with a smile saying, “Good morning Ares.” She gets off the ground and stretches some as she knew they had plenty to do today. She waits for him to lead her to home tree since she was not seeing the best because she was still waking up. Her eyes look at him a moment as she was happy about last night and their mating.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm

he grinned'' ohh yea definitely a good morning every day if i keep waking up to see you next to me.'' stretching too he gave a small sigh of satisfaction before taking her hand to lead her back home. '' where there any problems with your people? do they know about us?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Liz looks at him and says, “Only one person knows about us and that would be Nessie the pilot who brought the link up machine here. She said the sooner I become all the attached to this body, the better. She is telling that my people are not going to wait for your people to move much longer.” Her voice grew quiet as she sensed that the animals were leaving the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next