The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 am

Zuko looks at Yuki at first he wasn't sure what to say. He just kinda of looked at her. He finally says, "I would like that. But only if you stay with me." He reaches out and places his hand over her shoulder and works whit her to force himself up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Yuki helps him up and says as they walk to his chambers, “I will stay with you for as long as you want love.” She opens the door for them and helps him to his bed. She lays beside him and says, “You did really great with your training today and I am very proud of you.” She kisses him softly on the lips. The kiss was not demanding it was just a show of loving affection that they both seemed to need some reassurance they they were there for each other. She lays her head on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 pm

He kisses her softly. When she laid in the bed beside him, he used every muscle in his arm to lift it and drape it over Yuik's body. He smiles and kisses her forehead as his eyes slowly close and drifts off to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Yuki blushes softly as Zuko shows her more affection than she has ever seen him show. She smiles and cuddles into him as he sleeps. She stays awake and listens to his vitals. His body was severely exhausted from the training. So it was a good thing she convinced him to come to bed with her. She kisses him on the lips before going to sleep cuddled into him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Zuko wakes up and his arms felt like two ton weights. But he forces himself too crawl over Yuki. He then forces himself to lift up his arms and scrub the drowsy from his eyes. He then reachs back to grab Yuki's arm. He accidently grabbed her ass. He then pats it and touches trying to figure out what he grabbed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Yuki wakes up with a jolt and a deep blush on her cheeks. She looks at him and moves his hand from her ass. She says calmly, “Zuko why were caressing my butt?” She gets on her side to look him in the eye. She was obviously surprised but was not angry with him. She figured it was an accident but then why did he keep doing it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:29 am

Zuko turns around with a shocked look on his face as she asked the question. He just barlye stammers out, "I....I.I didn't know what it was. I was reaching for you arm and didn't know what it was I had." He had a deep look of fear and confusion on his face. He was hoping she wasn't angry and at the same time he couldnt belive he had just grabbed her ass. His heart was racing and he didn't even take the time to see that Yuki was not angry at all.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:35 am

Yuki looks in his eyes sensing his fear and kisses him on the lips. She says, “Calm down my love I am not mad at you.” She wraps her arms around him gently to reassure him she was not mad at him. She was just as confused as he was at the moment too considering she has never been touched in that manner before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:44 am

Zuko smiled some as she kissed him. When she wrapped her arms around his neck Zuko wasn't sure what to do he liked her that was a give in but he wasn't sure what he should do. So he just kissed her back. He kissed her deeply leaning back on the bed with her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:44 am

Yuki looks at him a moment in the eyes as she feels them lay down pressed into the bed. She runs her hands over his back and kisses him happily. She says in the kiss, “Zuko I love you.” Her voice was softly as though she was scared to admit it to him. She was not sure how he felt about her. She was a water bender connected to the spirit world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Zuko smirks as he breaks the kiss. He sits up and says, "How do you know you love a scaed exiled fire bender." He looks back at her and says, "I can see how someone could love a beautiful water bending prince like yourself." He then looks at the door awaiting her answer.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:17 am

Yuki makes him look at her and says while stroking his cheek, “I am not a woman who cares about titles or looks. I love you because you are strong man who hard at times but you know when to be kind. You don’t give up easily and you fight for what’s right. You defended me and my mother from my father instead of just looking the other way. Plus whenever I am around you, my heart beats so fast that I can barely breathe. You give me strength to be my true self and be happy that I am alive.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Zuko smirks some and then forces himself up. He then walks to the door and says, "I will send you some breakfast love I am going to go train." He turns and says, "I love you." He then walks out the room to the weapon room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:56 am

Yuki knew he would smirk at her words but he knew they were true. She sits up some as he gets off the bed. Her face lights up as he says that he loves her. She stays in the bed as he leaves the room. She still felt out of place today. She says to herself, “Maybe I should stay in bed today. That way I stay out of everyone’s way.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Zuko walks into the weapons room and grabs two broad swords. They weren't the ones that hung up in his room but they were very nice and he liked to train with them. About halfway through training with them his Uncle walks into the room and smiles and says, "That girl must be good for you two days in a row you have awaken with a smile on your face." Zuko smirks and says, "Looks like I am not the only one." He smiles as he pulls off an extremely incrediable offensive move."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:33 am

Yuki lays down in the bed a moment curling into a ball. She says calmly, "Zuko's energy level is changing." She gets up from the bed as a servant brings her the breakfast Zuko said he would have brought up to her. She says as the servant puts the food on the small table, "Thank you..." The servant bows to her and leaves her to eat in peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:20 am

Uncle smiles and claps for Zuko's skill and preformance with the blades. He smiles and looks at Zuko and says, "Soon my nephew you will be able to take on the world." He smiles as he watches Zuko train more with the sword and even mixes in a little fire bending with the sword fighiting.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:54 pm

Yuki eats and finishes her breakfast before getting dressed and going to see what Zuko is up to. She smiles as she sees Zuko has improved greatly. She says softly, “You are doing wonderful.” Her mother says standing next to her, “Your husband is a strong man. I bet he could take on the world and win if you were at stake.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:40 am

Zuko hears Yuki's voice and instantly wants to stop so he can see her but instead he continues his training with out saying a word. He refused to try and talk and loose foucus and hurt anybody. So he continued his sword training and with every complex move he pulled off we would redo just so he could mix in fire bending with it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:49 am

Yuki sighs and watches Zuko train knowing full well he knew she was there. She watches his tense motions as he performs each move. She says, “Relax and you would move even faster.” She then sees her mother heading to the kitchen and she follows her calmly. They have some food made so when Zuko was done he could eat and gain back some energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:31 am

Zuko noticed Yuki and her mother leave. He was working his hardest and refuseed to stop. He practice another three hours before he started to feel his body weaken and this only infurriated him. He started to push out more complex moves and more firebending he coudln't believe his endurance had failed him already. he worked harder and harder until he felt his muscles twitch and pull he then finally stopped with a big thud he falls on the ground and lays their a feeling of fustration laid across his face.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:55 am

Yuki looks at him a moment when she goes back out to him. She looks down at him as she goes up to him. “I know you are used to doing things your own way, but you can at least try it my way once. It is not good on your body to get this tired all the time.” She helps him up so he is sitting up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:47 am

Zuko looks at her and say's "I am behind Azula is way ahead of me if I don't catch her the next time we meet maybe my last time. She is a powerful fire bender and the only one who can bend blue flames she is colde blooded and cares nothing for my life." He forces himself up puts his swords away and starts for the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Yuki looks at Zuko as she follows after him to make sure does not fall. “Zuko I know pain and stubbornness drives you to keep going. But at this rate you could very well die before you even face her again. I do not want that to happen.” She looks at the floor as her voice grows quiet, “I do not want to lose you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Zuko smiles as he smells the food he walks into the kitchen and then grabs a bowl. He fixes himself some food and then sits down to make himself something to eat. He pays no attention to much of anything. He just enjoys his meal.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next