The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:00 am

Yuki watches him eat. She knew he was not listening to her anymore. She makes herself some raspberry tea and then goes back to her room. She sits the bed trying to figure out a way to help him find the avatar or at least fight him if necessary. But no matter what she thought of, the Avatar's image was blurry and not clear enough for her to tell him where directly he could find the Avatar.

Back to top Go down

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:09 am

Zuko finished his meal and started to stand up when a hand lands on his shoulder and forces him down. Zuko looks up fuirously on to see his angry uncle glaring at him. "Zuko if you don't treat that woman better I will beat you everyday until you do." Zuko shruggs off his uncles hand and stands up only for his uncles palm to slam into his ribs and send him flying across the room and into the wall. He looks up as his uncle was glaring at him. Zuko stands up and says, "Fine I will go apologize to her."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:37 pm

Yuki looks at herself in a mirror. She was getting weaker. She had attempted to enter the spirit world for the 50th time. She says, "At this rate, I will not be able to move much longer." Her mother comes in and sits down. "Yuki you must rest." She helps Yuki into bed and covers her up. "Pushing yourself too far won't help anyone." Yuki looks at her mother. "Zuko needs this." Her mother says shaking her head, "Not at the cost of your life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:29 am

Zuko knocks on Yuki's door and slowly opens the door. He looks in and sees her mother tucking her in and realizes she had tired herself out it didn't take a genius to figure out. He pushes the door all the way open and looks at Yuki's mother and says, "I just wanted a quick word with your daughter." He looks at her and say, "I am sorry for the way I spoke with you. You do mean a lot to me and I should never address you that way and I will work better on my attitude."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Yuki looks at him unsure what to say. Did he think she was mad at him or something? She says calmly, "You are under a lot of stress. "It is only natural that you want to get stronger. I just worry that you will push yourself too far. But I also know I should not try to coddle you. We both have a lot to learn about one another. It all takes time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 31, 2014 8:42 pm

Zuko makes a crooked smile and says, "Get your sleep from the looks of it you need some just as much as I do." He stands up and blows out her candles and starts for the door. He turns and says, "Sweet dreams I will be in the room across from you if you need anything and I am pretty sure your mother is about to come back in."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:01 pm

Yuki looks at him with a small smile. "Zuko...I was not complaining about how you are. I just wanted to make sure that you are in good health." She gets comfortable in her bed a moment before slowly getting up. She kisses him softly on the cheek. "Sweet dreams Zuko." She moved back to her bed slowly getting comfortable again. She was gifted but they came with consequences when she over did it. She was paying for it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 31, 2014 9:39 pm

Zuko smiles as he watched her walk back to her bed. He then opens the door lets her mother back in and walks out and across the hall to his room. He uncle was standing there waiting on him. He smiles and says, "She forgives me Uncle don't be so upset." Iroh walks by Zuko pats his shoulder and walks out the room. Zuko lays in his bed looking at the fire nation symbol over his bed and for the first time turns his back to the flag and faces Yuki's room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 10:35 pm

Yuki looks at the door a moment as she did not want to be by herself. Her mother was good company but not what she needed. She waited for Uncle and her mother to go to sleep before making her way to Zuko's room. She knocked softly and came in wrapped in a soft blanket. She got in the chair next to his bed. She says, "I could not sleep..." She looked like a cute little puff ball wrapped in her blanket. She was not sure what else to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Zuko wasn't sleep when she came in he just didn't acknowledge her until he knew what was going on. When she said she couldn't sleep his arm shot out and grabbed her leg. He then moves his hand down and grabs the chair leg and pulls it over to the bed. "Get in and maybe you will dose off."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Yuki looks at him with a little smile blushing slightly. She slowly gets in bed with him and lays her head on his chest. She says softly, "For some reason I just can't sleep. The full moon is not out so I should not be having this problem." She runs her fingers through her hair. She was still getting used to being close to him like this. "I never really noticed how warm you are compared to me. I don't think I will ever get used to it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:45 pm

Zuko says nothing at fist but after she makes the comment about his natural warmth. He breaths heavily before saying, "My Uncle use to tell me when I was a boy that fire benders have the power of the sun within them." He sighs roughly and says, "If that were true our power would be greater and we wouldn't need to rely on a stupid comment for more power." He closes his eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Yuki looks at him listening to what he had to say. "The sun rests. Comets are constantly burning. That is why it has given more power to the fire nation. The moon gives water benders because in a way gives us peace." She blushes some and looks in his eyes. "Everyone has their own unique place in this world. It's just hard to see it most of the time. If it was easy life would not be a journey."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:30 pm

Zuko almost ignoring every word that came out of her mouth stuboronly says, "I want no power from a comment to do what needs to be done." His body heats up just enough that he wouldn't burn Yuki. She was still on his mind. He quickly cools off and says, "Air benders and earth benders don't rely on anything to make them stronger they jus are." He looks at the fire nation flag and then truns his back to it again wrapping his arm around Yuki.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:03 am

Yuki looks at him with a expression of You-Are-A-Stubborn-Mule. She knew he had ignored almost every single word out of her mouth. She says, "You think that they don't work hard every day to be as strong as they are? They are strong because they practice every day and don't let other people tear them down. They hold on to their goals and never let go. They are powerful because they don't let other people break them down to make them something that they are not. They keep pushing forward instead of looking back." She could feel her heartache some. She was not sure what her goal was. If she did, she would never let it go and she would become stronger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11