The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:28 am

Zuko dosen't even move. He opened his eyes and says, "So the eye does bother you." He rolls over and says, "I would hate to see your face when the bandages come off." He sits up when he realized the swords where in his bed. He picked them up and hung them in his room crossing each other. He then turns to Yuki and says, "Look this marriage is not going to protect your people for long I know my father has a plan to attack the north pole. When I don't know how I don't know but he will do it." He pulls on a robe and then walks out of the room and down to Uncle who figured he would be down and had poured him a cup of tea.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Yuki looks at him a little angered and follows after him saying, “I don’t mind the scar Zuko. Everyone has scars in one way or another. I have quite a few of my own. Besides I was talking about soreness and other similar things to that.” She gently takes his hand and has him look at her. “You did do a lot today in training so you should really have some rest.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Zuko looks at her and says, "I welcome pain. It is apart of my life. I have always had to deal with pain rather it is emotional or physical. The only thing I do mind is the one thing I can't get rid of." He leaps up form the table steam radiating from him. Uncle jumped up and grabbed his shoulder. "Zuko it would be best of you not to anger such a beautiful flower." Zuko started to glare at Uncle when Uncle says, "Remember Zuko even a rose has it's thorns." Zuko settled down and turns to Yuki. "I know you are not use to dealing with the rage of Zuko at least that is what Uncle calls it but I would like to apologize for the way I have been acting and for the way I just acted. Their is no excuse for how I acted. It's just I have had a lot going on and I have no idea how to control it nor can I control my rage any more. Once again I apologize." He looks at his Uncle who's glare had faded and he gives him a bow then he turns to Yuki and forced a smile out and then walked off to his room. Uncle looks at her and says, "I didn't mean to yell but sometimes all the boy understands is more rage. I try my best not to resort to that but as you may have noticed the boy had become very thick headed so I do my best." Uncle sits down and holds up his tea kettle with a huge smile and says, "Would you like more tea?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Yuki relaxes some as he apologizes to her for being a little uneasy with her. She says, “It is okay Zuko. I am use to being treated harshly. So it is no big deal to get it from you.” She watches him leave before turning to his uncle. She says with a bow, “I would like to have some tea but I must rest. I will be in my room if anyone needs me.” She heads to her room and closes the door behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:17 am

Zuko spent the night in his room. The next day his muscles are were sore. But he still forced himself out of the bed and goes to the front of the boat where he watched the sunrise. He takes a deep breath and exhales some flames while doing so. He looks at the sun and thinks of the way his life use to be.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:47 am

Yuki gets up and changes in some clean clothes and then goes to the kitchen to make some breakfast as she needed to eat before she trains. She sees a guard trying to treat a burn. She goes to his side and heals burn so he could get back to work and avoid any hardship with Zuko. Her eyes grow distant as she missed her mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Zuko started to roam the ship as he roamed form hall to hall. He then smelt something he had never smelt before the then walked to the kitchen and looks in and sees Yuki. "You do know that there is a cook on board and you don't have to cook your own meals." He leaned against the kitchen door and says, "The cook also gets really mad when someone else cooks in his kitchen."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Yuki looks at him with a smile and says, “No he isn’t. I already asked him if I could make my own breakfast.” She puts her sea fruit breakfast on the table. She then works on a meat for a source of protein. She says, “I made enough for three people if you want to try my sea fruit pancakes.” She looks at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Zuko looks at her and says, "I guess I can give it a try." He looks at her and then says, "Why did you stay? You do know you could have backed out of this marriage after finding out I was banished and nobody would have blamed you." He walks over to the table and pulls her chair out and then sits down next to her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:01 pm

Yuki sits down a moment and serves him first. She says, “I stayed because all my life our parents have talked about us marrying each other. And with everything that has happened and all that you have lost, I did not think you could take another loss. Plus I don’t mind being away from my family. My mother has been living with her sister since I was four. Since she left my father has been beating me almost constantly. That’s why I don’t mind your rage. I figure you and I can heal each other of our pains.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:55 pm

Zuko sits down and as she serves him and explains to him what is going on. His arm shoots out and grabs her arm. "You speak of healing each other yet you serve me like you are beneath me." He stands up and takes the food form her and sits her down. "Allow me to." He places the food on the table and then he goes to get them some water. He sits down at the table and says, "Shall we eat."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Yuki looks at him as he sits her down on the table. She says, “I was raised in a society where a man comes before a woman. So it is just out of habit.” She smiles some as they eat together and talk as though they have knew each other longer than a few days. As he tries her sea fruit pancakes she asks, “How do you like them Zuko?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:08 am

Zuko looks up and says, "They are very different from what I usually eat but other then that it is very good." He looked as if he might smile then the SGT. walks in and says, "Sir we have reached the earth colonies." Zuko turns to him and says, "Then continue on course." He gets up from the table and walks out with the SGT. But he t urns around and says, "Thank you for breakfast." He then turns and walks back up to the deck.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:38 am

Yuki looks at him with a smile and says before he leaves, “You’re welcome Zuko.” She finishes her breakfast and goes to Iroh so he could have some breakfast. She smiles as she finds Iroh sitting by a table drinking some tea. She sets a tray of sea fruit pancakes on the table. She says, “Uncle Iroh I thought you could use some breakfast. I made a little too much food this morning.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Uncle looks at the food and says, "It looks great and I am sure it taste better. Then Zuko's cooking." He smiles as Zuko came out of the deck and down to the front of the boat. He looks at Uncle. "Time to start training." Uncle stands up and says, "Today you train with me ." He smiles and says, "Today is what I am going to call Rage sessions. I will let you fire off anything you want. I want you to let your rage run free." Uncle walks to the front of the boat and looks at Zuko and says, "Ready when you are Zuko." Zuko looks at his Uncle partly confused of what to do.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Yuki looks at him a moment as Zuko comes out to start training. She sits down and watches the two of them calmly. Her arm was hurting like crazy even though it is healed. She smiles some as some of the men bring her some tea and a cloak to keep herself covered and warm. She relaxes some and wraps her cloak around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:36 pm

Zuko looks at Uncle and says, "Uncle come on there are stronger fire benders aboard then you they can do this instead of you." Uncle looks up and screams, "Zuko are you that foolish I didn't make the rank I made in the military because I was the Fire lord's son." He looks at Zuko and then fires a huge fire blast at Zuko. Zuko looked at the blast and instantly thought of what happened to him just a two weeks ago. Zuko's eye shows a huge enragement as he stands firm and stops the attack and then fire's back rapidly at Uncle. He shoots huge fire blast after another. Uncle was blocking most of them like they were nothing but then Zuko fired a huge roaring fire blast. Uncle fired back into it the tow fire attacks meeting makes a huge explosion. Zuko instantly positioned himself in front of Yuki as the blast released huge flames all over the place zuko moves his hands rapidly and the uses a wave of fire to protect Yuki but the blast sent him flying right through table. He lands on his back as the flames cleared Uncle was untouched but shaken and Zuko was trying to force himself up. Uncle didn't move but Zuko was struggling trying to get up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Yuki looks at Zuko a moment unsure what to do and she slowly helps him stay standing up a minute. She says, “Zuko you did not need to insult your uncle. He may be getting up there in years but he is still a strong warrior.” She looks at the two of them and has Zuko sit down in a chair. She looks at the both of them with rage in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Zuko only sat down for a second. He glares around and looks at his men who were laughing. He glares at uncle and then screams, "Out loud quit laughing I don't need anybodies help." He looks at his Uncle Zuko's rage had almost tripled. He looks at Uncle and says, "Brace yourself Uncle." He looks at him as his rage lead to flames shoot out like crazy he looks at Uncle and starts to shoot even bigger fire balls and insanely outrageously powerful fire attacks. The attacks were so powerful that even Uncle was having a hard time stopping them and each blast became more powerful then the last. Then finally Uncle was forced to fire back causing huge explosion after another. The blast were making sound breaking booms and eventually got to the point where. The blast where even scaring the men on the boat. The rage of Zuko was way more powerful then anybody could have thought then Uncle finally fired a blast so powerful that it blew Zuko up and onto the metal tower of the boat. Zuko went out instantly. Uncle had to brace himself and hie almost got blasted off the ship if he wasn't able to keep himself braced to the ground.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Yuki watches them uneasy until Zuko was out cold. She tells a guard to help her get him to his room. She and the guard lay him on his bed. She gets to work healing any possible soreness he would have in the morning. She then kisses his forehead before going to her room and shutting the door behind her. Tears fill her eyes as her body begins to shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:08 am

Uncle looked at her leave Zuko's room he walks in Zuko's room and smiles and says, "Your talent is unmatched my nephew your father may never have seen it but I see it. If only you could use it with out loosing control and relying on your rage." He smiles and rubs Zuko's head. He then gets up and goes to Yuki's room. He knocks on the door and says, "Princess Yuki may I speak with you?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Yuki does not answer the door because she was not awake very much. After he knocks on the door three times she gets up and answers the door opening it slowly. She says rubbing her eyes “Is there something that you need?” Her eyes tired looking and dazed over from healing Zuko. Her voice soft and weak. She looks at him waiting for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Iroh looks at her and says, "You have used to much chi." He smiles and walks into her room and sits her down. "Is there something I can do to help you go to sleep." He smiles and says, "I am pretty good at boring people to sleep." He looks at Yuki and then says, "I know you just want to help Zuko but the best way to help him is to let him be." He looks at her and holds his hand up. "Before you say anything you have to realize his strength came from nobody helping him if you help him to much he will loose the strength that has made him the powerful fire bender he is today." He looks at her. "I know it sounds cruel but if you meet his family you would know it is only child's play."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Yuki looks at Iroh a moment before saying, “Fine I will leave him be.” She guides him out of her room kindly and says, “Now Uncle Iroh you yourself look like you could use some rest. So why don’t you go to your chambers and rest a while? I am just going to rest on my bed for a few hours.” She yawns softly and goes to her bed to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Zuko wakes up a couple of hours later and was shocked only for a second. He sits up and expected to see Yuki there then when he realized she wasn't there. He stands up and grabs a sheet that his mother gave to him the only thing he had left from her. He wraps it around his bare chest and walks out of his room and to the helm of the boat. He watches the sun set. His good eye focused on the sun as his the tape to his bandage gave way and the wind blew it off his face showing the scar that now made Zuko the banished prince. He touched it. It was a little tender but not to much he pulled his hand down and his rage settled as he continued to stare at the setting sun.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next