The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 22 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:13 pm

Dustin watched groggily as Marla was taken out. He turned to her men. "Thank you again, and I know Marla, once she is calmed down will thank you too" He got up less then two hours later to finish packing everything. He got one of the men to go get some personal tolitires. He changed and cut off his hospital braclets. He got some pain meds for Marla and there were some for him but he doubted that he would use it.

When Marla was ready he had a car ready and a private jet all set to go to a private island in the Carbeanne
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 22 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:02 pm

Maria comes out of her surgery and she is completely out of it. She was put on a higher dosage of the painkillers to keep her sleep. The nurses help Duncan get her around for travel. One of the nurses says to him, "I suggest that you both get some rest once you are where you are going. The amount of pain killer we put into her system she will be out for at least 10 hours. That will give you plenty of time to get her away from you without much protesting as her team requested. All of her wounds are healed thanks to the nanotechnology. But each of you will feel a bit sensitive at the touch where your wings used to be for a while. I suggest you stay inside until the sensitivity goes away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Dustin waited until Maria was out. They were packed the clothes had come back, he was grateful for all the help. He changed her out of the hospital gown into some nice comfortable but street clothes.
He loaded her onto the helicopter that landed on the hospital they flew to a private, military air field then flew out in his own jet there. He had his own pilot so he was able to rest beside Maria. They flew for 8 hours to a island in greece. They unloaded and people helped him get Maria to their private mansion. He had a staff but he had everyone cleared through not only his people but Maria's mens people too.

Just around the tiime Maria would be coming out she was lifted into a massive bed and Duncan laid beside her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Maria wakes up slowly feeling confused and dizzy. She looks at Duncan and says, "Hey love." She kisses him softly. She looks around confused as to where they are. "We are not at the hospital anymore, are we?" She rubs her neck and cuddles into him not really wanting to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:16 pm

Kissing Marla softly he held her close licking his lips he spoke softly afraid that she would be mad. "No we are not in the hospital anymore, we are well on a private island, in Greece" He waited to see how she would react.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:48 pm

Maria looks at him not sure what to say at first as she did feel angry. Not because they had left her home and the only place she has ever known as home but because he didn't give her a choice in the matter. "I understand the need to think of my safety but I would have really liked the matter with you instead of just doing it." Maria cuddles up to him but does not say anything more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Closing his eyes excepting to deal with a very angery Marla but it was wose. He swallowed. "Baby I thought it was best to get you out quick, so as soon as you were cleared I decided to take you" He wanted to leave her men out of this, to keep them prefect in her eyes, if she was going to be mad he wanted her to be mad at him, not her men, it was his fault she was in all of this anyways.

He held her close and kissed her head. "Just rest and heal"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:36 pm

Maria knew what he meant and that he had good intentions. She loved the man beside her but she did not want to have to be cared for all of her life. She wanted them to be free to go where they wanted to go whenever they wanted but of course nothing ever worked out as well as she wanted it to. She looks at him with a slight smile and kisses him deeply trying to tell him this is okay. She was just not used to not having things her way. "it does not matter what we fight about my love. I will love you no matter what happens between us. It'll just take some time for me to adjust to the fact that I have you to rely on now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Duncan kissed her softly. "Baby, we will both need to rely on eachother, but now we can work on getting closer" He kissed her gently on the lips. "Baby we are both going to be sore for awhile, so thats why there is going to be some staff here for a bit" He didnt say how this was all being paid for, it annoyed him too, but has her team pointed it out, Maria needed to heal.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:31 pm

Maria took a moment to understand what he was saying and she says to him, "I understand that we will both need to heal and just relax for a while. But for the longest time in my life, I was not able to do that. It'll take time for me to learn that is okay just to relax and take a breather." She tensed up when he said that people were going to be helping them out. What kind of people was her life depended on? And the life of her lover? At that moment a butler came in to give them some fresh tea and a light lunch. She could tell by the way is the man move to that he was military. But she did not say anything as she did not want to upset Duncan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Dunan held her close but gently. "You will be able to relax now, even if I have to tie you to this bed" He then grinned. "Hmm might do that anyways" He chuckled but then stiffeend as the butler came in, something wasnt right with him but he brushed it off. If her team trusted this man, then so would he.

He kissed her again then sat up and poured her some tea. "Drink up and eat something, you need to regain your strength.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:26 am

Maria kept calm and sat up to drink the tea. She did not miss his comment about tying her up to the bed. She says to him, "As much fun as that would be right now, I think it would be best to wait until we are at a hundredth percent. Then we can enjoy the fun." She kisses him softly on the lips and does her best to stay still. As she tries to eat the soft French toast and yogurt, she finds that she is having a hard time swallowing. She says, "Knowing my guys, every staff member has some form of military training and advanced combat training."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:04 pm

With a twinkle in his eyes Dunan licked his lips. "Soon princess I am going to do that and have you screaming for me to let you come" He kissed her softly. "But I want you to heal first" He sipped his coffee and watched her. He coughed, chocking slightly at her coment.

"What do you mean?" He had hoped that he could have left her men out of this so she wouldnt get mad at them but that seemed impossible now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Maria was not sure how to handle his comments for a moment. She smiled at him she knew that he was kind of serious but playful at the same time. She says to him, I don't see why we have to wait too long. We have the rest of our time here to heal up and have some fun." She kisses him softly on the cheek trying not to move too much.

She smiled as she wasn't as stupid as they wanted her to act about this whole situation. She says to him, "I know that you and my men worked this all out to get us out of danger." She was not mad at him for this fact. She loves him all the more for it. But she knew and also took a lot of their resources to put this all into place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:32 pm

Duncan just chuckled. "Baby forgive me for that, I just wanted to shock you" He kissed her cheek and drank his water. He licked his lips. "Soon baby we be like that, but not till you are prefect and feeling 100 precent.

He chewed his lips as she continued. "What ever made me think I could hide that from you, I am sorry I just wanted you to direct your anger towards me and not your team" He kissed her forhead again and sighed. "We will be okay"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:38 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile and kisses him gently. "I understand your motives my love. I am no fool. I know that all of you would do anything you could to protect me from any danger. However, I do worry about your guys saftey over my own." She strokes his cheek and smiles at him. "This must have been so hard on you. I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Frowning he shook his head. "I should have known better then to fool you, for you are way to smart for your own good" He tapped her nose then cleared her plate. "Are you feeling full or do you want some more?"

He shook his head again. "My love you are not trouble, you are my everything"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:44 am

She looked at him not sure what to say. She says to him, " you were just doing it for my benefit and well-being. I cannot be angry at you for that. I have no doubt though that this was my mens' idea." She kisses him gently on the cheek and she was still feeling quite weak from the operation. She says to him after a moment, " I think I have eaten as much as I can for now. I do not want to push it after having so much done it at once. However, you are free to eat as much as you like if you are still hungry yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22