The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cheshire Cat ((Open to all))

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Cheshire Cat ((Open to all)) Empty A Cheshire Cat ((Open to all))

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 pm

It was a dark rainy night as cars drove past, splattering rainwater onto the sidewalks adjacent to a darg graveyard where but a single figure could be seen besides the tombstones. He was a small slender boy only about 20 or so, and sat, kneeling at a grave crying. There were no words, only tears. he rubbed his eyes, trying to hide the endless flow of tears. His hair was black, and his eyes were a gentle blue. His cat ears atop his head twitched as he heard a sound. He turned his head, squinting through the tears. "Who's there?" he sniffled quietly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

A Cheshire Cat ((Open to all)) Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat ((Open to all))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:39 am

A Cheshire Cat ((Open to all)) Cat

Missy sighed as she shifted the umbrella from one hand to the other, she had just finished her shopping when it had started to rain heavily , she was lucky she had even bothered to bring an unbrella at all or she would be wet right about now. she crossed the road over to the less busy side of the street which had a graveyard on it. She had nearly rounded the corner when her ears twitched, making her stop as she picked up the faint sound of crying among the sound of the rain, frowning she glanced around trying to figure out where it was coming from before she realized the sound was emitting from the graveyard, squinting her eyes slightly she could barely make out the lone figure hunched over in the middle of the place.. '' oh.. '' frowned, her first thought was maybe it was someone who had just lost a loved one, but being what she was, curiosity got the best of her. Going to the gate she slipped through silently , closing it and trying to ignore the squeaking sound it made from its rusty hinges.

she was nearly close to him when he spoke out, obviously hearing her, biting her lip slightly she slowly studied him, noting his ears and black hair. '' just me, no need to panic, i won't harm you none mister. '' she glanced around before looking back at him, '' why are you out in this weather? your going to catch a cold. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:27 am

Charlie stood and turned to look at the woman behind him. His calm blue eyes met hers s more tears streamed their way down his pale face. "If I catch a cold, it would be for the best." he muttered, his face showing hatred of himself. "I don't deserve to be alive." he said louder as he pointed to a grave. "They deserve to be alive.. not me!" he said as he began to cry again. Thunder boomed overhead as he dropped down to his knees, crying again.

"I killed them..." he said in between the sobs. "I didn't mean to, I swear... I couldn't control it.", he said as he turned around looking at Missy once more. "Help me." he said as he rubbed his eyes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:22 am

not knowing what to do, she moved over next to him, glad that the groceries she had where in plastic bags and tied shut so they would stay dry. kneeling down slightly she held the umbrella over the both of them as she looked over at him, '' i doubt that is true.. but we can figure it out later i suppose.'' glanced at the sky as it lit up again from the lightning.. '' hmmm come on, my apartment is not that far from here. just a block down. lets get you dry and possibly something to eat and then we can figure out how i can help you ok?" she looked back at him, smiling slightly as she watched his blue eyes. she wanted to help him , for many reasons, he looked to be a nice guy , that and well he seemed to be the only other one like her with the ears, her tail was wrapped around her waist like a belt so if she did things right, people would think she was just wearing a headband with cat ears, but if they looked hard enough they would see her ears twitch every now and then.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:15 pm

Charlie looked up at her, looking into her eyes for a moment and a small smile could be seen on his face for a small second. "No... NO! I don't want to kill anyone again.. everyone who is nice to me... I end up killing them." he said, holding his head and shaking it violently. "I won't let it happen again!" he cried, and pushed himself away from her, back out into the rain as thunder cracked nearby. He sat holding himself against a willow tree, looking very nervously around.

"I w-won't let it happen. Not again.", he said as he closed his eyes. He then openned them, and looked into her eyes once more. "You have to kill me.", he said as tears stopped streaming down his face. He clenched his small skinny hand around something around his back. It was a small knife. "You have to kill me before I kill again."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:23 pm

she blinked in surprise before shaking her head, sighing , she stood up , stretching slightly before placing the umbrella down over her bags to keep them as dry as possible. '' hun you are not going to hurt me and atleast i know that.. '' she flicked water from her ears now, letting her tail uncurl from around her waist, she hated being wet, but she would deal as she slowly moved towards him, kneeling down in front of him once more as she reached out to place a hand lightly on his warm soft cheek.. '' focus here.... '' trying to get his attention span to stay on one topic atleast. '' one step at a time ok? and no i am not going to kill you .. '' wrinkled her nose'' can't even mush a spider . so i know i can't harm you .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Charlie then stood up straight, no longer sniffling, and seemed more in control. Slowly from the roots and down, his hair began to turn from the jet black to a shimmering blonde. He turned to face her, his voice much deeper. "You should be afraid...", he said, his eyes looking at her, now a violent and bloody red. He reached behind his back and clenched onto his scythe and swung it out in front of him. "Run. run for your life." he said, his face twisted into a cruel scowl. He then made a jump at her, the tip of his scythe aimed at her neck.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:51 pm

she gave a small squeak of surprise, managing to use her instincts in jumping back quickly , feeling the slight knick of the scythe on her throat. trying her best not to slip in the mud, she regained her balance and backed up from him quickly. '' ok.. split personality much... mind putting that thing down?" she eyed him cautiously , it was interesting in what he was, she should be scared, but she was only a little bit scared and highly curious.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Charlie landed firmly, his shoes firmly planting themselves in the mud as lightning flashed overhead his blonde hair moved erratically in the wind. "This?", he said nonchalantly, his deep red eyes looking at the tip, seeing a very tiny piece of skin on the tip of the long blade."Dreadful... I expected more of you.", he said quietly.
"I touched you.", he said, looking up at her. He saw a small stream of blood coming from her neck. "I want to touch you more.", he said with a sneer. He let out a scream as he ran at her, ready to swing his scythe at her waist.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:24 pm

her eyes widened again as she moved quickly, leaping up into one of the nearby trees on instinct, she narrowed her eyes at him, she should run, she didn't know what in the world possessed her to try and get him to calm down.. '' touch me more huh.. why don't you go back to the nice one and stop trying to hit me there with that big sharp thing.. would be alot better you know.'' now she just had to figure out how to get it away from him. getting close enough would be a big problem.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Charlie dropped the scythe in his hand, his face frozen as he dropped to the ground. Black streams of hair filtered through the shimmering blonde and his eyes went back to that calm blue. He let out a small cry as before the hair was completely black, he took out the small knife again and stabbed himself in nthe stomach. He said in his deeper voice, "I will escape and there is nothing you can do..." His calm blue eyes looked at her as he fell backwards into the mud as blood seeped from the wound. "Let me die.", he said before closing his eyes tightly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:54 pm

her eyes widened in surprise, unsure of what she just witnessed before she reacted quickly, jumping down from the tree and sliding over to him, not caring if she got mud all over. '' oh hell. seriously , someone needs to hit you over the head and put some sense in that brain of yours. '' she scowled, taking any weapons from him and tossing them a good ten feet from him so as not to risk getting hurt again before she checked to see how deep the wound was.. '' damn.. '' muttered, pulling his shirt off and balled it up to press it against the wound to stop the bleeding, now all she had to do was find some way to tie it to him, glancing around she sighed before yanking the sash off from around her waist. '' nope. can't let you do that hun. '' glanced at him before proceeding to tie the sash around his stomach.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:04 pm

He groaned quietly and winced as the sash was tied tightly around him. His ears flattened against his head as his blue eyes looked up at her. "Why are you helping me? I just tried to kill you.", he said softly. He felt his own blood in his hand, and licked it off, purring slightly. This was the first time in a while anyone had tried to care for him, but he knew it would end badly. "Why won't you just kill me and get it over with? Think about all of the people I could or have killed... I am better off dead.", he said before looking around on the ground. "I belong in this ground, in this mud, dead, in a peaceful sleep, unable to hurt anyone.", he said softly, wincing again as his hand rushed to his wound.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:08 pm

she slapped his hands away and glanced at him at the small purr he did. frowning she shook her head'' no one deserves to die, besides. some of the things i have seen from you , you seem like you don't want to do it, makes you a good man.. which tells me you deserve to live. ' she grumbled, once the sash was tied firmly she glanced at him.. '' you deserve a chance at a good life. and i help those that look like they need it, and you hun, need it.. leave that sash alone or i will smack your hand again'' she warned, pushing her wet hair out of her face, glancing at his ears slightly before reaching over to lightly pet them.. '' ready to sit up?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:20 pm

His blue eyes looked at her, a few tears streaming down his face at her words. His ears twitched slightly as she pet them. " I guess so.", he said, his hand quickly moving away from the sash. "Your groceries...", he started to say as she sat him up but ended with a groan. "Your groceries are still there.", he said pointing at them but noticed the umbrella was gone and they were drenched. The rain slowly came to a stop, and the night seemed to gain a silence to it. The moon shined brightly down onto the graveyard. He shook his head lightly, his black hair drenched and matted together with mud and water. He winced again as his wound throbbed with pain. "Maybe I shouldn't have done that.", he said looking down at the now blood drenched sash.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:25 pm

she arched a brow before giving a slight snort.. '' yea no kidding.. your just now realizing that?" she sighed and smiled. pushing some of his wet hair out of his face.. '' sorry , shouldn't be so snippy with you .. my groceries?" she glanced over at the plastic bags. '' ohh they are ok .. most of the stuff is in their own bags anyways.. '' it was a shame that her umbrella dissappeared but she didn't mind, she could get another, Helping him up to stand she placed his arm around her shoulder to give him support..'' its not many i can carry them with one hand.. .. '' she looked up at him slightly and smiled'' um.. i think i will keep all sharp objects away from you for now though.. atleast until i know you won't go.. well.. demon on me. '' she picked up her groceries before having to stop slightly and wrap her tail around her waist, for two reasons now, one to hide it, and well the other to keep her skirt on since he had her sash.. '' come on , lets get you cleaned up ,dried, stitched and well some hot food in your stomache and i am sure you will feel better. ..''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:42 pm

He looked over at her with a slight smile. It had been so long since anyone had shown him kindness. "You do know that he will be back, though right?", he said softly. "He's not a demon... I'm schizophrenic to an extreme degree.", he sad softly, almost crying again. He looked over at her tail as it curled around her. "Why do you hide what you are?", he said as he limped his way to the sidewalk which was shimmering with lights from the nearby businesses. His tair was dropped down and dragging on the sidewalk limply. It was covered in water. As if on cue, his stomach growled at the mention of food. He hadn't realized but he was so hungry. He hadn't eaten in many days. "Thank you.", he said so softly it was almost inaudible.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:07 am

she arched a brow before shrugging'' i noticed.. but its ok.. '' when asked about her hiding her tail she frowned, glancing down'' i am used to it.. keeps the small kids from trying to grab it i suppose.. '' she shrugged, smiling when she heard his stomach rumble. '' your very welcome. '' it didn't take long for them to get to her apartment, and luckily for her she was on the first floor. getting the door open she helped him through it before closing it and locking it , helping him to the couch she let him sit before putting the groceries up quickly. once that was done she got her med kit.. '' well.. yes i do know he can come back.. which is why i say i will keep sharp objects away at all costs.. '' kneeling down in front of him she undid the sash before taking his shirt off of the wound, grimacing slightly.

'' sorry if this hurts.i am trying to be as gentle as possibly but you really got yourself good . '' she eyed the wound carefully, atleast the bleeding had slowed to a point. '' may need stitches, but i don't think you hit anything important.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 am

He stumbled in lazily through her apartment. his skin had become very pale and the sash was almost covered in blood. He winced loudly as she undid the sash, and saw the wound still bleeding. "I just don't know what to do about it.", he said as she mentioned stitches, his ears went down flat against his head. "Don't do anything of too much trouble... if it is easier just let me go.. you have been more than kind to me already.", he said softly, going in and out of consciousness before closing his eyes and laying his head down onto the soft cushions of her couch.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:23 am

she frowned looking up at him and arched a brow, '' i am a nurse in training hun i have the supplies here.. '' she watched him close his eyes and pretty much fall back on the couch. smiling slightly she shook her head before sanitizing her hands and pulling some gloves on , if he was unconcious it would make her job a little easier. getting the numbing solution ready she flushed his wound out as well as numbing it at the same time. so he wouldn't feel the stitches. she took her time, making sure she did everything right before she began to stitch him up.

He hadn't lost that much blood but enough to make him sleep for a while., when she finished the last stitch she put bandages on him before cleaning up the mess. putting a blanket over him before making dinner while he slept. she would save him a plate of the baked chicken with the side dishes..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:28 am

By the time he awoke it was day time. He instinctively sat up, and was instantly thrown back down by the pain. He let out a small cry and tried it again slower this time. His nose quickly caught the whiff of chicken, and hurried over to the kitchen. "What all happened last night?", he said softly, looking around the house trying to figure out where he was. He was only able to catch little blurrs about what had happened the night before. All he remembered was blood, a lot of blood. He lifted his shirt lightly to inspect what was hurting him so much and he saw the stitching, and it all came flooding back to him. He sat down on the couch with the chicken in his hands as he ate hungrilly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:36 am

she blinked in surprise. watching him curiously as he rushed in , grabbed the chicken she had saved for him before he sat back and just dug in.. '' slow it down hun, your going to give yourself the hiccups. '' getting him some juice she placed the cup on the table in front of him.. '' well alot has happened but atleast your ok.managed to get you fixed up.. hows the food?" she had been worried about him, but now that he was awake and she saw his appetite. so figured he was doing great.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 am

He had just then noticed her watching him. He looked up curiously at her, and then at the devoured chicken, then back at her. "The food was great.", he said, wiping the excess food away with his arm. He took a small sip of the juice. "Thank you again.", he said, obviously feeling better than he had been last night. He smiled gratefully at her. "So what now, though?", he said as his smile vanished. "What should I do to control this?", he asked bluntly, looking into her face for an answer as his ears above his head tiwtched. His tail laid beside him with a slight movement to it. It was no longer limp and wet.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 am

she smiled slightly '' your very welcome '' placing her own plate down she headed over to the bathroom before coming out with a small stack of folded clothing. '' well first.. you can have a shower and get cleaned up with some fresh clothes so i can wash those ones.. .. '' she smiled, placing the clothes on the table for him.. '' everything else.. well just take it a step at a time.. many people like you with different personalities have learned to live in the world with some form of control and well. they do live good lives.. they have medication that helps some as well but i don't know if you need that yet.. maybe but who knows.. you seem to have enough firm will and stubborness that you may be able to do it your own way.'' she watched his ears and tail twitch slightly before reaching over again and lightly played with one of his ears.. '' they look better like this .. and not flat on your head.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:37 am

He looked around her house a little bit as she talked. He sort of became distant when she mentioned medicine. He remembered a time when he was on medication, it had to be strong to prevent the other personality from coming out that it had basically numbed him. He wasn't him. he was smiling all the time, but he wasn't happy. He didn't even know where he was until he stopped taking the medicine, in which case the other side came out and broke them out from the Sanitaium. He blinked and snapped back to reality when she played with his ears. They were soft and black along with his tail. He let out a small laugh. "I think so too, but it doesn't happen at often as I'd prefer.", he said softly. He then cleared his throat. "So, where's the shower?", he said, looking towards the stairs.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next