The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

2 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved Empty A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by insomvamp Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:35 am

He looked calmly at her before blushing. He could feel how smooth her skin was, even with how furry his tail was. "Then close your eyes now...", he said with a small sigh, standing up and taking off his pants, and his boxers, placing a towel on top and behind him before sitting back down. He felt his ears twitch again. He was getting worried about splattering red dye everywhere, but couldn't help his ears were itching with all of this goop on them. He was sure it would be bad when she did his tail. "How long do we have to leave this in?", he whined lightly. "It's really itchy!", he said as his ears twitched one after the other about 5 times in a row before he started to laugh.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by insomvamp Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:57 pm

((Silverwolflady this is for you!! Oh and by the way, I was on, but I was on my phone, and it would not let me post replies... lof))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:43 am

(( ooooo that explains it hehe, and sorry it took me so long to reply XD ))

she laughed softly as she covered her eyes and waited for him to cover up , once he was done she shook her head'' about thirty minutes. since your hair is black so yea, it will need the time to dye it. '' she knelt down and lightly played with his tail as she slowly began to dye that as well. '' yea its going to be a little itchy but just think, it feels so much better when you rinse it out. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:47 am

His tail twitched lightly, as did his ears in succession of each other, going one after the other for quite some time before he took in a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. He was still nervous about being that close to nude in front of her. "Just try to not get any anywhere else...", he said, whining a little bit again. He was sort of nervous, having to sit there for a half hour, with only two towels covering him up. He couldn't wait to get this stuff off. "Come on, clock, hurry up!"

((Its okies.. I sent you a PM in case you didn't see it lof))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:52 am

she gave another laugh and shook her head. '' watch the tv, time will go by faster that way,'' she teased, finished with his tail so pulled the gloves off then tossed them in the trash. '' hmmm can already see some of the color setting in, looks good so far, '' she glanced at Nuka who was now staring at him curiously , most likely wondering what was going on. he still had a blotch of red on his furr.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:56 am

He wasn't sure what would be on the television at this time of night, and wasn't sure he wanted to know. He instead bent down to pick up Nuka and laughed lightly at his red spot. "Aww, Nuka wants to have the same color hair I do!", he said, laughing again. He quickly straightened the towels from where he had bent over, and looked at the time again. He continued petting Nuka as he reached for the remote, and turned on the Tv for a moment, seeing an infomercial for the "Magic Bullet" and groaned.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:06 am

(( hah i have seen that commercial. ))

she glanced up to see what he groaned bout before her face went a little red.. '' stupid commercials. '' glancing at the time she decided to pick a movie out. '' hmmm lets see.. got spiderman, if you want to watch that.. men in black too.. gotta love those guys. '' she glanced at Nuka who was busy sitting on his lap and trying to lick the color out of his furr. '' heh he would look real funny red. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:10 am

He looked at her in confusion for a moment. He hadn't really ever seen any movies, and he didn't know what sounded good, so he shrugged. He laughed, thinking of Nuka as a vibrant red cat. He gently set Nuka down before simply turning the TV off. "Meh.. whatever... I am probably going to go to sleep after I rinse this stuff off...", he said, trying his best to control the twitching from the itching. (( Razz )) "Stupid ads.. You would think there would be better programing at this time of night for the vampiers...", he said and laughed a little.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:14 am

she blinked in surprise before laughing softly '' ohh wow.. think that is why they created the dvd's and all that, why watch cable when you have any of your favorite movies on a disc? '' she teased, glancing at the clock. '' oh look just five more minutes.. . besides i just got basic cable, none of that fancy satellite stuff. with that i am sure you could get something good on. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:18 am

((I have been noticing all of my typos and I swear my keyboard sucks!!))
He looked at her, in confusion again, which quickly turned to shock when his towel on his lap fell off, and he quickly reached down to pick it back up. "Good... this time has gone by quicker than I expected!", he said with a small sigh of relief. The itching had died down, and he was no longer twitching. "What did you think... earlier... when I kissed you?", he asked softly, twiddling his thumbs.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:22 am

she flushed slightly when he dropped his towel, trying not to stare she averted her eyes and looked elsewhere so as not to embarrass him, thrown off by his question however had her looking back at him. '' hmm? oh well. uhh umm..heh honestly i wasn't thinking much really , brain sort of shut down when you did that.. i know i enjoyed it , and you did take me by surprise though. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:25 am

He let out a small sigh. He still wasn't quite sure why he had done it, but all he knew was that he did. He wasn't sure as to what answer he was looking for his question, but he had expected more of an answer. He looked at the clock. "One minute...", he said right as it ticked over, making it a total 30 minutes. "Ok, let's get this stuff off...", he said as his ears started to twitch again. He grabbed both towels, pinching them on the sides and held them at the same level as he started to walk into the bathroom. He looked back at her and smiled for a moment.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:32 am

she frowned, glancing at him as he seemed to sigh in disappointment.. '' i am sorry , not really good at describing things.. '' she mumbled, looking a little sheepish... '' all i know is i really enjoyed the kiss and wouldn't mind having a few more.... don't know what you really expected me to answer with .. '' she watched him get up and head for the bathroom, sighing slightly as she followed him. '' um.. well you can't take the towel into the shower. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:51 am

He smiled when he looked back at her. "I'm not sure what I was expecting to hear either.. don't worry about it...", he said before closing the door behind him and the sound of water running quickly sounded throughout the house. He came out after about 20 minutes with vibrant almost blood red hair. He looked at himself for a moment, now completely redressed. His hair was poofy and sticking out at odd angles from how he dried it, but he smiled. He liked it. "Cool...", was all he said, holding onto his tail for a moment, looking at it..
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:40 pm

she looked him over before smiling, '' looks good on you , definitely a good idea i think '' going over to him she reached up and lightly tugged on a strand of his hair. '' you look like you stuck your tail in the electrical socket though, hair all spiked up.. need a comb?'' she checked his ears, making sure she hadn't missed a spot before getting him to turn around. '' oh yea, perfect. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:45 pm

He shrugged a little at first. He liked how it looked all spiked up. He closed an eye and twitched an ear when she tugged on a strand of his hair. He let out a small meow before looking over at Nuka who seemed to have forgotten about the obvious spot on his side now. "Aww, poor Nuka...", he said in a soft tone, reaching down to pick him up. "Nuka, you will have that spot for a few months now, won't you?", he asked, shaking his head softly which made his spikey hair jostle a little bit.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:13 am

she smiled watching him with Nuka'' eh he will forget about it sooner or later, besides he has his cat nip to make him happy.. '' she teased, lightly playing with his tail. '' hmmm well does look good all spikey like that.. could get you some gel or some other hair product to keep it like that, cause you know eventually its going to go flat. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:57 am

His ears twitched at the mention of another hair product. He could feel her playing with his tail, which was going back to it's twitchy state. "Keep catnip away from me...", he said before laughing. "Sometimes my hair is naturally spikey.... it might just stay up...", he said with a small pout. He did not want more hair products bothering his ears. "So do you have a job? You must.. to have a house like this.. yet you have been here the entire time. What's going on?", he asked as he looked into her eyes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:35 pm

she blinked slightly before glancing up at him. '' no not really , my parents send me money to take classes online. . i am almost done with college and all that so relax. '' she grinned, '' just so you know, the gel wouldn't bother your ears, they will only go on your head to make your hair spikey, thats it. '' she smiled, '' but if your hair is naturally like that i suppose we can just wait and see. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:05 pm

He looked at her for a moment. "So you live here for free and they send you money? Can I get that deal?", he asked with a small scoff."If you don't think my hair will stay up like this, we can put the gel in as long as it doesn't b other my ears.", he said with a shrug.He sat back down in the chair that she had dyed him in. "Do you have any here?", he asked, looking at her, and then Nuka.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:31 am

she sighed and rolled her eyes, '' its up to you hun, i am not going to tell you how to do your hair. '' grinned as she moved over to him and lightly played with his hair. '' though i like it spikey.. oi its not for free.. '' she nudged him. '' theres a stipulation i have to meet.. gotta pass all my classes with a B or higher. no C's or lower and definitely no failing. or i am in trouble. '' standing behind him she lightly wrapped her arms around his shoulders, leaning down to rub her cheek softly against his giving off a soft purr. '' hmmm i doubt my parents will mind, they have been wondering if i would get a roommate and all that. they don't really like me living by myself after all, they wanted me to get a dog , a big dog but i told them i would be fine. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:49 pm

"I don't care how my hair is... I think it cares more than I do...", he said with a shrug, feeling her play with his hair. "I have never been to a school outside of the Sanitarium", he said, looking down sadly. His tail suddenly went straight out before relaxing as she wrapperd her arms around him, feeling her cheek against his. He rubbed a hand through her hair for a moment as she hugged on him, before moving his hand up to rub her ears lightly. "If you would have me, I could stay here...", he said in a soft whisper.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:18 am

she purred a little louder as he ran his hand through her hair and rubbed her ears,it felt good, she loved it, half opening her eyes as she heard his whisper, one of her ears twitching slightly before she smiled, '' i would like that, alot i think. '' she definitely liked the thought of him living with her, she liked him even with his alter ego, it was weird, she should be scared, but she wasn't, she found it educational in a sort of way to have him with her, she could learn more about him, she was already caring for him as it was. '' hmmmm your going to make me fall asleep on you if you keep rubbing my ears like that, it feels absolutely wonderful. '' remembering what he said on him not going to school other the the place he lived in she frowned slightly '' really ? well you seem like a smart man to me. could always try and get you enrolled in college if you like, though what would you major in? or what would you study for that matter. '' she rubbed her cheek against his again , loving the soft feel of skin against skin before she moved to lightly place a kiss on his cheek.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:51 am

He purred as he heard her purring. His hands moved down from her ears, back to her hair. "I don't want to... I think I want to stay here with you.", he said softly. He loved the feeling of her skin against his, which just made him purr louder. His tail rigid for a moment but relaxed again when she kissed him before he turned around and kissed her passionetly on her lips. "I want to stay here with you.", he said, looking into her eyes deeply before kissing her passionetly again.He moved his hands down to her arms, and ran gentle fingers across her skin before rubbing his cheek against hers, loving the feeling of their skin touching each other.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:21 pm

she sucked in a breath of surprise from the passionate kiss, not giving her a chance to think as she kissed him back, and didn't even get a chance to speak when he kissed her a second time, when the kiss was broken she had to take a few minutes to ease her breathing, her eyes where already dilated from the pleasure of it all. purring still she smiled. '' didn't say you had to leave hun, you can take online classes like i am doing, i don't even leave the house at all. '' a shiver of pleasure danced across her skin when she felt his fingers run across her skin. shifting a little she enjoyed the petting she was getting, it made her feel even more better then cat nip did. and more addicting too.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next