The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 10 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:25 pm

she kissed him back slowly , wrapping her arms around his neck as he distracted her, moaning deeply against his mouth as he picked up the pace, she relaxed under him as a ton of pleasure went through her body.'' ohhhh damn '' she couldn't help it, it felt too damn good, arching against him and moving her hips to meet his when she could.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 10 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:27 pm

He grinned as she wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned deeply into the kiss. Once he felt her relax under him his thrusting picked up even more and was alittle harder as well. He loved how her hips met his.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:38 pm

she moaned again against his mouth, having to break the kiss to bury her face lightly against his neck, whimpering in pleasure as she arched against him again, it was hard trying to hold back since she hadn't had pleasure in so long, and the fact that he felt so good just doubled it., Already the pleasure was building again, making her more wet as she continued to move against him. nearly digging her nails into his back.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:25 am

He groaned feeling her nails digging into his back. "Damn Love." He groaned as his thrusts picked up even more. He was loving how much pleasure he was giving her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:33 am

she gave another small moan as arched hard against him, biting her lower lip hard enough to make a drop of blood appear, '' what?" she was slightly confused by his response though knew it wasn't a bad thing as his movements picked up pace even more.

Rose wrinkled her nose slightly as she helped luna with the food, glancing up at the roof as her ears picked up sounds up there.. '' korey.. angels on the roof again.. thought you nailed her window shut?" she frowned before sighing shaking her head.'' want me to get her or do you wanna talk to her?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:42 am

He grinned..."YOur jsut soo good." He says with a groan as he leaned down running his tongue over her lip where she bit it. HE thrusts grew even stronger as he moved to her neck kissing it softly and raking his fangs over it before sinking them in deeply

Korey looked over to her..."I'll let you get this one...I think she needs someone to rant and rave too about me.." He says as he then nodded..."Her window was nailed..." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:00 am

mia yelped in surprise nearly climaxing a third time from his bite, making her jerk under him and whimper in pure pleasure, biting his shoulder slightly hard. '' m ore. '' she mumbled, wanting as much as she could.

rose grinned'' ohhh no you two need to work this out between you , can't have her mad at you for a lifetime now can we? go give her those art supplies or something.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:08 am

He groaned as she bit his shoulder and told him more. He bit harder before this thrusts grew more intense.

Korey sighed..."I know.....Ok ok..I'll see what I can do." He says with a smile as he then grabbed the bag of supplies..."Wish me luch." He says as he went out the door and on to the roof...."Angel?" He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:23 am

she moaned again before forcing him to roll over so he was on bottom, sitting up completely as she moved her hips against his, sliding her hands over his chest, '' well, think our next few days are going to be interesting''

rose grinned'' yea good luck hun, wonder how dagen is doing'' she frowned before glancing over at collin'' heh what about you ? gunna go make nice to your daughter?"

Amgel was laying on the roof, staring up at the stars, half closing her eyes slightly before glancing over at korey , '' what?" she grumbled, figuring she was in trouble again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:28 am

He grinned as she rolled him over and sat up completly moving her hips agaisnt his.."Hmmm I agree." He says with a groan as his hands moved to her hips as he moved along with her

He looked to her..."Hey easy now...I just wanna talk...I know you've got a lot on your mind right now...Just talk to me and tell me whats wrong...What i'm doing wrong...Just what ever..." He says with a smile as he moved and sat down next to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 am

she bit her lip and squirmed slightly , making the pace easy and slow to tease him. '' hmm why do you want me to go back ?'' she was only curious wondering why he wanted to go instead of stay.

she glared at him slightly , but didn't move as he sat down next to her., just eyeing him before looking at the bag that he had. '' whats that? and everything is wrong, you have too many rules''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:14 am

He looked to her groaning as she slowed the pace down..."Because I love you...And I don't want to live with out you." He says

He looked at her and sighed slightly..."It art supplies..." He says as he then nodded his head..."Yes we do...But its to protect you and keep you from doing irrasponsible things.." He says as he looked to her..."Your a teenager and can be pressured into things eaisly.." He says as he looked to her..."Just tell me everything thats bothering you." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:23 am

she grinned slightly as she bit her lip and squirmed on him. '' no i mean why do you want me to move back down there. you can stay here unless you afraid your going to freeze your balls off?"she teased, moving slightly faster just to tease him.

angel frowned slightly , eyeing him like he had something up his sleeves.'' if your worried about me drinking and all that crap you can stop worrying, i won't even touch that stuff'' she mumbled. her gaze going back to the bag of art supplies.. '' what kind?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:48 pm

He groaned as he looked up at her.."ITs really cold here thats for sure..But I guess it would work if you want to stay here...I'm not leaving you...And you better not dissappear on me...That hurt so much." he says groaning more when she started to move slightly faster.

He looked to her..."I trust you there." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."From what I was told top notch." He says with a grin as he then pulled a few things out.."This is gonna embarass me more then you I'm sure...But can you promise me somthing....Just don't do anything reckless...Your my little girl and you always will be." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:02 pm

she arched a brow slightly , moving to slid her hands over his that where holding on to her waist, as she watched him, '' i know.. and i am sorry.. '' she mumbled, swallowing a few times trying not to get upset again as she sighed and pushed hair out of her face, keeping the pace going since he seemed to like it more judging from the amount of noise he was making. '' we will see.. got a few days for me to decide.. and i have a few things i actually need to do before i can really come back''

Angel arched a brow slightly as she eyed him, trying to decide whether or not she should still be mad at him, annoyed or just plain curious as to what the hell he had in the bag.. '' your going to have to be a little more specific on the recklace part..... theres alot of things that can be considered recklace, like oh say... rock climbing. thats recklace, exploring caves, even more. granted i already did that once. '' she grinned slightly before shrugging'' though i didn't go too far in it... i don't think i am a big fan of closed in spaces. '' she eyed the bag again before sitting up and scooting over close , peering in it and glancing at the stuff he was pulling out. ''.. those... are really expensive.... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:04 am

He looked to her and smiles groaning more as she continued..."Well you deside...And I'll help you with what ever you need helf with." He says says with a smile

He looked to her....."Basicly that stuff...And the boys....Don't do anything you'll regret..." He says as he looked to her and then nodded..."Yes they are pretty expensive." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:26 am

she leaned down and nipped his lower lip slightly as she moved a little more on him, moaning softly from the pleasure of it. '' i will show you when we finish '' she mumbled slightly , knowing they definitely had alot of lost time to make up for.

Angel wrinkled her nose as she eyed him cautiously '' your definitely no good at this no sex talk thing you know.. and too late on that. mom beat you to it anyways. '' she mumbled before sighing'' threatened to chain me in the basement is what she did'' she lightly reached into the bag and pulled a few more things out.. '' hmm.. i am not stupid.. jace got these.. though i think he is giving you credit for it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am

He groaned as she moved alittle more on him..."Alright then." He says with a grin as he moved with her.

Korey sighed..."No...No I'm not good at the sex talk..And well if you mother beat ya too it I guess that saved me the embarassment." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."She told ya she would chain you in the basement." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."Yea he bought them." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:51 am

Mia grinned, loving the sounds he was making as she leaned down and nibbled his collar bone lightly .. '' show me how much you missed me hun. i know your holding back. ''

angel snorted'' she is always making threats like that. only ones that she ever carries out are well.. scaring off the guys.. '' she glanced up at him before shrugging'' besides... Alana has not been feeling good the last week. ... she is been.. off.. edgy.. don't really know why.. its hard to explain but i can sense something..... like she's changing.'' she mumbled slightly , relaxing a little more as she eyed more of the drawing items, getting more interested in them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:59 am

Dagen grinned as she nipped his collar bone lightly. "Alright Love. " He says as his hands moved her off him slightly jsut enough where he could hammer his hips up into hers with a groan

Korey looked to her.."I see..." He says as he then shook his head..."Shes a were...THere gonna get like that." He says as he looked to her..."I'm sure she'll pull threw what ever it is thats troubling her."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:05 am

her eyes widened in surprise before moaning softly , holding onto his shoulders as much as she could to try and keep most of her balance even though he held most of her weight up. '' ohhhh , now i know you can do better than that'' she teased, biting her lip, trying her best to hold back , even though it felt so good. she was going to push him to see how far he would go.

angel frowned before shrugging as she opened up some of her new drawing utensils'' i dunno.... she's never shifted before.... could that be it? i mean, Luna and collin talked about it once i think. a while back... '' she mumbled shrugging slightly '' said something that it had something to do with puberty and how her first shift should be around the time she turns fifteen or sixteen..... they never did say what it would be like.. wonder alana knows.... '' now she was getting worried, her and alana where the best of friends and having alana be upset like that was getting to her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:21 am

He groaned as he started pounding into her harder and faster before sitting up and sinking his fangs into her breasts deeply groauning in the process

He looked to her and noded his head..."Yes that could be it." He says as he looked to her..."I'm sure Luna has talked to her about it...And if not her and Collin are going to." He says with a smile.."No need to be worried." He says witha smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:13 pm

Mia gasped and moaned deeply , wrapping her arms around him as he popped up and sank his fangs into her, moaning again she squirmed against him, the pleasure almost too much to handle as she jerked against him again, climaxing hard and fast.

angel frowned before sighing as she looked up at him'' i dunno.. maybe... but can we check just to be sure?" it would definitely help her out, and possibly calm her down a bit. as well as she can make sure alana was ok.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:21 pm

He groaned as she moaned deeply loving hos she wrapped her arms around him and then jerked as she climaxed hard and fast. His thrusts never slowed down and he bit harder to increase her pleasure

He looked to her and nodded his head..."Alright we can do that." He says as he leaned over and kissed her forhead softly..."I'm sorry for being a hard ass...But I jsut wanna proect you." He says with a smile as he looked ot her..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:32 pm

mia sucked in a deep breath and moaned again as he bit harder again, sending more pleasure through her body , she nearly saw stars.. closing her eyes she whimpered softly lightly nipping his ear slightly as he continued to move into her. just making it harder to hold still. she was starting to feel like she would pass out of i he made her climax again.

angel blinked slightly flushing a little when he kissed her forehead, but atleast nobody else saw that. '' you always say that. '' she mumbled though leaned against him now as she stretched before getting up '' well come on then, i wanna know whats going on with alana.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next