The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:01 pm

He groaned as he looked up to her..."Hmmmm I dunno." He groaned as his thrustes grew even faster and harder as he came closer to his climax..."Ohhh Damn Love." He groaned as he held back

He smiles as she relaxed..."I believe your right...I can't believe their still going at it....But I guess they are young." He chuckled as he then looked to her..."Our own what?" He asks curiously

He groaned as he shook his head..."Not at all I like it." He grinned as his thrusts picked up some more..."Damn babe your too good." He grinned leaning down and kissing her neck softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 am

she gasped softly as his thrusts got even faster and harder, she was definitely enjoying it and the extreme amount of pleasure it was giving her, squirming on him she gave a whimper of pleasure as she tried to hold back. hearing his words she flushed slightly '' wha? ''

rose shook her head as she looked up at him. ' well honestly, our own home.. or do we all just live under the same roof? oi , don't say that , makes me feel old you know.. '' she teased, nudging him slightly as she slid her hands over his legs lightly .

Luna groaned and moved her hips against his as much as she could, half closing her eyes as he kissed her neck, sending little shivers of delight through her body .. '' hmmm don't know how i am barely even doing anything.. '' she mumbled, before giving another little moan of pleasure.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Dagen smirked as his thrusting stayed the same..."Hmmm....YOur too good." He smirked as he looked to her with a grin..."Nothing...This is jsut so damned great." He says with a smile as he then closed his eyes slightly concentrating on holding back his release his thrusting growing even more powerful.

Korey grinned as he looked to her..."Well not exactly...we've been staying here helping Luna an Collin out." He says with a grin as he then laughed..."Were not old." He says with a smile as she ran her hand over his leg.

Collin grinned as he continued to pound into her..."You don't have to Babe." he groaned as he moved back and leaned down capturing her lips with his and kissing her passionatly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Mia gasped and whimpered again, trying her best to hold back but couldn't , she felt another orgasm hit, she closed her eyes and leaned against him , nipping his shoulder and neck softly .. ''' oh man.. any more and i think i am going to pass out hun.. '' she panted softly as she moved back before kissing him slowly.

she grinned slightly as she looked up at him, '' hmm well you saying they are young makes me feel old so there. '' she teased, rolling over so she could face him and leaned up and kissed him softly.

Luna moaned against his mouth , kissing him back just as deeply as he kept pounding into her, giving more and more pleasure, arching up against him hard as she dug her nails into his back as she felt it build more, making her want to hold it back till the last possible second.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:31 pm

He groaned feeling her climax again.."Ohhhh damn.." He groaned out as he hit his as well..Long and hard..."Bloody hell that was amazing." He groaned as he then kissed her back just as deeply his member twitching inside her.,

Korey grinned as he looked to her.."Alright alright." He says with a smile as he then grinned kissing her back..."I love you." He says with a smile

Collin groaned as his thrust continued when he felt her nails digging into his back. He could tell she was close to her climax...And he was as well. He broke the kiss groaning even more as his thrusts grew faster and harder until before one last thrust and he climaxed with a deep groan.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:52 pm

she gasped softly against the kiss feeling him twitch in her before she grinned and nipped his lower lip'' hmmm damn straight it was.. think i need a bath but i don't know if there is any more hot water left. ''

she smiled, kissing him again '' and i love you to .. think we should get out and dry off before we shrivel up like prunes for being in the water too long.. '' she had enjoyed the bath and was now more relaxed then anything and now she could hear angel fussing.. '' hmm think our baby girl wants us anyways.''

she whimpered in pleasure as he broke the kiss before feeling him go faster and harder, making it more difficult for her to hold back but the moment she felt him climax it triggered her own , giving another moan she arched up against him panting in pleasure before slowly relaxing under him.. '' ohhh yea,, think you definitely proved me wrong. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Dagen grinned as she nipped his lower lip..."I think so too...Guess we could just lay here a few hours...Or head to the pond thats close by." He says with a smile as he kissed her once again.

Korey grinned as he then nodded.."Yes yes I agree..Shriviling isn't good." He chuckled as he heard Angel fussing as well. "Sounds like she does want us." He grinned.

Collin smirked slightly catching his breath..."Hmmm I told ya I would Babe." He says with a smile as he leaned down pecking her lips a few times before kissing her deeply.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Mia grinned'' hmm the lake, it shouldn't be too cold out there for us, ''she teased, shifting a little on his lap giving a slight groan of pleasure. '' hmmm man think i am going to be a little sore later. ''

she laughed softly as she got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her waist before going over to Angel , picking her up and cradling her. '' hey there. come on, you can sleep with mommy and daddy.. ''

Luna kissed him back just as deeply , nipping his lower lip softly before squirming a little under him. '' hmmm come on, now i need to clean up. '' she teased, nuzzling his neck, really she didn't want to move but she needed to wash up, and the lake was just right there.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:00 am

He grinned slightly as he looked to her..."Sounds good to me then Love." He says as he then blushed slightly..."Sorry." He says with a slight groan as she shifed slightly...

He grinned as he got out of the tub as well grabbing a towl and starting to dry him self off before wrapping it around his waist.

Collin grinned as she squirmed under him..."Alrighty Love." he says as he slowly pulled out of her before sitting up and grinned..."I bet that waters good." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Mia grinned lightly kissing him as she slowly moved off of him. '' hmmm don't be sorry you have no reason to be. i definitely enjoyed what we just did so hush.. '' her legs felt like jello but she didn't mind as she stretched out before grabbing a couple of clean towels. '' come on . ''

rose smiled as she looked up at him as he came out with the towel around his waist. '' see theres daddy'' sitting on the bed she lightly tickled angel, making her squeal with laughter so she wasn't crying no more. '' think she had a nightmare hun.. she's not hungry and her diaper is clean. ''

Luna groaned as he pulled out of her, watching him sit up she leaned up slightly before stretching, then got up and pretty much ran to the water and got up ,squeaking slightly at the slight cold that hit her skin'' hmmm yeap the water feels good, you should come in . '' she waded out a little deeper into the water, it felt good on her hot skin, cooling her down slowly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:10 pm

He grinned kissing her back and groaning as she moved of him..."Oh I know that." He grinned as he looked to her before getting up as well. "I'm right behind ya." He grinned

Korey smiles as he walked over sitting on the side of the bed..."Yeah she prolly did..." He says with a grin as he poked Angels side tickeling her slightly..."No monsters will get ya." He says with a grin

Collin grinned as he looked to her and watched her run and get into the water...."Ohhh Right behind ya babe." He grinned as he dived into the water and came up..."It is pretty nice." He grinned as he swam around her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:37 am

Mia grinned as she grabbed a robe just so she didn't shock anyone running out there naked, '' uh huh, hmm behind me huh , definitely sounds like fun'' she teased, she was feeling good at the moment as she ran down the stairs, passing Jace in the process who pretty much looked like his eyes where going to bug out of his head.

Darious arched a brow before smacking Jace. '' stop that. that kitten there will shred you to pieces. '' he grinned, hearing mia's laughter at that, and watched jace go bright red.

rose smiled, watching as angel squealed and giggled and squirmed trying to get away from his tickling hands. frowning slightly she glanced up at him. '' strange.. i don't remember if she can walk... though i am getting a few glimpses of some little kid running around naked. ''

Luna laughed and tried to keep from getting splashed when he jumped in, glancing at him she watched as he swam around. '' told you , hmmm '' she tilted her head slightly frowning. '' think we are fixing to have company hun. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:40 am

He grinned..."Really..Might have to try that some time." He grinned as he wrapped the towl around him and then took off after her.

Korey grinned as he looked to her...."She can say a few words." He grinned..."And yes...She has gotten away from me and went running around the house naked after a bath

Collin looked to her.."Yup I guess so." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Luna smiled as she splashed him a little with the water.. '' well if you don't mind them joining, i don't mind.. after all its not like we own the lake. '' she blinked in surprise as she saw a flash of skin before someone leaped into the water, a towel had been thrown on top of a robe.. '' heh mia's here. '' she was sure Dagen wasn't far behind as she ducked a little under the water, making it come up to her shoulders so she wouldn't embarrass herself.

Mia came up for air, loving the cool water on her skin as she blinked several times, spotting luna and collin easily .. '' ohhh , whoops. sorry, didn't realize you where still out here. . '' she wasn't a shy one, she has shared a lake once or twice before with her adoptive family.

Rose grinned, imagining the sight of angel running around naked getting away from him in a bath. '' that sounds like you had an adventure. '' she teased, laying down with angel, watching as she rolled over and crawled around on the bed, now happy that she was with her parents... '' gee. can't wait till she's a teenager. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Collin grinned.."I don't mind." He says with a smile as he looked to her and heard the water splash..."Yup...And theres Dagen." He says as he watched him dive into the water cutting threw it with out splashing. He came up as well..."Ohhh Hehe...Sorry..." He says looking to Luna and Collin

Korey grinned as he looked to her..."That she did.." He says with smile as he laid back on the bed with her watching..."Blah...I don't want her to grow up...Boyfriends....Their not gonna like me." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:27 am

rose snorted'' like you? gee they are not going to like me either, thats our baby girl there.. '' she leaned against him slightly , watching angel just crawl around on the bed before going up to them ,snuggling in between then and layed down again, it didn't take long for her to seem like she had a hard time keeping her eyes open. Rose smiled as she lightly rubbed her back, helping her go back to sleep. '' well now we know she is comfortable and no longer scared. ''

Mia grinned as she lightly splashed dagen.. '' Luna says its fine, just behave yourself mister. ''

Luna grinned, shaking her head slightly at the two, she was no longer jumpy with them which was good, meant she was growing comfortable with her situation again,looking over to dagen she shrugged'' just as long as i don't get flashed, ya i am good. ' she teased, poking collin slightly. before managing to get behind him and lightly wrap her arms around his neck and leaned against his back. '' hmmm ''if she where a cat she was sure she would be purring right now as she nuzzled his neck and lightly nipped his ear.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 am

Korey smiles..."Yeah that is true..I don't like faceing your wrath...." He says with a smile as he watched Angel lay down. "THats a good thing." He says with a smile

Dagen grinned splashing her back..."I'll try my best to behave...and I won't flash...." He grinned slightly

Collin grinned as Luna moved around him wrapping her arms around his neck..."I love you Babe." He says with a smile as she nuzzled and nipped his ear.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Mia grinned' she was teasing dagen relax. '' she squeaked when she got splashed before turning and splashing him back, laughing softly as she played with the water on him. it was fun, and relaxing to sit there and splash at him.

rose grinned.. '' aww now when did you ever see my wrath?" she teased, now looking down at angel again to find her in a deep sleep'' yeap , she is out like a light.. suppose we can leave her with us for now.''

Luna smiled and lightly kissed his cheek'' love you to babe. '' she grinned as she watched the two splashing each other'' atleast most of us are all calmed now, don't sense rose freaking out any more either. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Dagen grinned as he looked to her..."I see." He says with a grin as he splashed her once more before going under the water.

Korey grinned as he looked to her..."When I was human...Well part of me anyway." He grinned as he looked to Angel once again seeing that she was asleep

COllin smiles as he then nodded his head..."Calm is good..." he says with a smile as he relaxed
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:39 am

Mia blinked in surprise, looking around the water and narrowing her eyes, trying to track him in the water but with it being dark, her eyesight could only do so much. ' oi. you try something funny mister and i am going to get you .. '' she glanced at Luna'' you see him any where?"

Luna arched a brow, smiling slightly as she scanned the water. '' nope. i may be good seeing in the dark but my eyes are not that good. '' she loved the feel of her body against collins, being close to him kept her at peace for now, not even a single bad memory was coming to mind. she let her hand lazily run over his chest, wondering exactly what Dagen was doing. '' hope he doesn't come up at the wrong side babe.would be funny if he grabbed the wrong person though. ''

Rose arched a brow slightly '' really ?huh, i don't remember that. '' frowned, not sure why she didn't remember that but when she tried to remember all she got was a large headache. '' ugh.. seriously , this sucks. i want to rip apart whoever it was that messed with my brain. '' she got up to pull some night clothes on, just a pair of lazy shorts and a shirt before laying back down on the bed next to angel again, relaxing when angel curled up against her, sticking her thumb in her mouth to suck on in her sleep. '' what are we doing about school for her love?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:19 am

Dagen grinned as he came up out of the water behind her grabbing her..."Ahaha gotcha." He grinned

Collin smiles as he looked back at her.."That would be funny." He syas

Korey grinned as he looked to her..."I know Love." He says with a smile as he then watched her get up and pull on some shorts and a shirt. He did the same pulling on some boxers..."That I'm not sure on haven't talked about that one." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Mia squeaked in surprise, nearly jumping back she leaned back against him, '' oi . don't do that. '' she relaxed, looking up at him slightly before nuzzling his chin, '' i am actually hungry. ''

Luna blinked, now that Mia mentioned it she was hungry as well, and her stomach picked that right moment to growl loudly.' oh .. heh. that makes two of us mia.. wonder if we got some steaks in the freezer. '' she smiled, it was late but they couldn't help their high metabolism. Nuzzling collin's ear softly she nipped his neck. '' think i am all clean now. maybe we should get out and go back to the house and get something to eat before we sleep.''

Rose sighed, '' guess i can always ask Darious, maybe he will know of a good place she can go to without any problems of who she is and what she is. '' she really didn't want to let angel go to school, not liking her being away from her but she wanted her to learn, become as smart as she can.Yawning slightly she curled up against angel, half closing her eyes as she looked up at Korey'' what are we going to do about the missing she wolf?'' she remembered selene a little, how she and the two others came to luna for help because of their pack kicking them out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Dagen chuckled as he gave her an innocent look..."Do wha." He grinnd as he then cocked his head to the side..."Me too actually.." He muttered with a sigh as he then looked over to Rose hearing her stomach growl..."Well that settles it then I guess." He smirked as he let Mia go..

COllin grinned..."Its been a few days since any of us have eaten." He says as he then moved back away from Luna..."I'm ready when you are Babe." He says with a smile kissing her softly

Korey looked to ROse and nodded..."Darious knows a lot of things." he says as he then shook his head..."I'm sure we will find her eventually..." He says as he then smiles.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 am

(( hehe just thought of another thread i can do, this one werewolf with a vampy. XD if your interested you can be the vampy. i will go ahead and get it up so you can read it then you can let me know. ))

Mia laughed as she followed him after he let her go, easily catching him and nuzzling his neck lightly '' i can cook for the others, give Luna a break from the cooking anyways.. hmmm and you , '' she teased, nipping his lower lip as she pressed close'' can go ahead and feed if you like. ''

Luna gave a slight pout when he had moved away from her before smiling warmly as he kissed her, kissing him back slowly she relaxed before heading for the edge of the lake to get out. '' thats fine with me, i don't mind missing a night of cooking.. ''

rose relaxed more, closing her eyes completely '' sorry , just a bit tired , you wore me out i think'' she teased, sliding her hand in his as she layed by angel. '' don't go anywhere if i fall asleep. i feel safer with you by me.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:51 am

Dagen looked to her and then grinned as she caught him and nuzzled his neck..."If thats what you want to do love." He says with a grin as she nipped his lower lip and pressed close against him..He couldn't refuse that. He kissed her softly and then moved back cocking his head to the side and sinking his fangs into her neck hitting the nerves perfectly as he did everytime.

Collin grinned as he then followed her out of the lake.."I'm sure you wouldn't your always cooking Babe." He grinned as he kissed her once again.

Korey grinned as he looked to her..."I always do love." he says as he looked to her watching her hand slid in to his..."I won't I promise Love." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next