The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge is sweet

Go down

Revenge is sweet  Empty Revenge is sweet

Post by October_Luna04 Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:30 pm

It’s that time again Leeta thought as her stomach rumbled yet again so she headed in the direction where she heard music, where there is music there is food she thought to herself.
“ID Miss” the very tall muscular bouncer said as he put an arm out to stop her entering the club she sighed and turned around
“Do I look under age” she said aloud to no one in particular she headed around the back and put her invisibility shield up and then went back around to the front and entering the building once in she headed into the bathroom so she could take the shield down, as it would be rather strange if she just appeared in front of someone with no explanation she went to the bar and ordered a drink just to look the part as she sat there and the music was pumping out the speakers filling the whole room she scoped the place for a suitable meal. She saw a nice tasty looking bloke she headed up to him and started dancing she looked at his big blue eyes and he gave her a smile accepting her invitation to dance he was much taller thank her but that was no problem for her.

After a few more minutes of dancing she stopped
“I’m parched” she said to him”
“Can I get you a drink?” he then asked she gave him a nod and he headed for the bar as she followed and took the seat she first sat in on her arrival
“A drink for the lady” he said as he gave her a glass of liquid
“What is it?” she asked
“I just asked the bar man for the same again so whatever you had before” he explained to her
“Thanks” she flashed him a smile
“you know it’s rather crowded in here fancy going somewhere quieter?” he asked Leeta smiled as this was exactly what she was waiting for she gave him a nod as he took her hand and led her out the club and into a cab
“So would you like to go to my place?” he asked
“Oh yes please” she answered so he gave the driver his address and off they went.

At his house they went in and she took a look around
“Nice place you live alone?” she asked him curious as it was very neat and tidy
“Yes I do”
“Wow a man who actually know how to clean”
“Yes I am a bit house proud”
“Oh nothing wrong with cleanliness” she smiled
“So you want a drink?” he asked
“Oh yes please” she replied following him into his kitchen she walked right up behind him and turned him around
“Hey how about we forget the drink” he said lifting her up and carrying her to the bed room as he lay her on the bed she rolled over so she was on top she took his shirt off and at that moment she decided to have a bit of fun first. She kissed his neck resisting the urge to bite then trailed down to his pecks and she sat up looking down at him he flashed her a smile and she returned it. She took of her dress and he admired her body, it was nice to feel attractive and appreciated once in a while so she let him admire her a little longer plus she didn’t want to get blood on her dress.

Soon she grew to hungry and kissed his neck again this time biting in he struggled and tried to throw her off and seeing as he was so strong it was actually a struggle to stay on top of him but she managed to and the more she fed the weaker he got the easier it became until there wasn’t a drop left in his body she let go taking a deep breath and enjoying the taste, licking her lips clean she put her dress back on and left.

As she was walking home she smelt something
“Another vampire” she said aloud she decided to follow the sent to see where it lead it was leading her down a dark ally
“I know your there I can smell you” she said but no one came out
“Leave now this is my turf” A deep voice came from the darkness
“Oh well I really don’t see your name on it”
“I said LEAVE” the voice boomed at her
“Fine just answer me 1question first” “Have you ever heard of Drake Hunter”
“No now leave”
“Fine you’re useless anyway” she said before she turned around and headed back to the street. She sat on the bench just ten minutes away from the ally and sighed she has been looking for him for 53 years with no luck but she has forever
“Maybe he is dead already” she thought aloud to herself, but she didn’t believe that she would have felt if he had died
“Drake Hunter” A strange voice said from behind her she swung round to see a slim blonde haired green eyed girl
“You know him” she asked the girl nods
“He, he tried to turn me” she tells Leeta
“So your not a…”
“No, but ever since the attack I have been obsessed with finding him for him to finish the job”
“Wait you want turned?” Leeta asked in disbelief
“Yes I love him and I want to be with him forever”
“Can you say stupid?”
“Sorry…?”
“Love he turned me told me he wanted to be with me forever, turns out his forever is only 100 years”
“What happened?”
“He done the same to another girl then left with her”
“He said all that stuff to me, so you’re telling me he didn’t mean it”
“I can’t say he didn’t but your not special you’re not the only girl he has done this to” “Can I ask you a question?”
“Sure”
“What stopped him from turning you?”
“My father walked in and chased him away”
“And he never came back?” Leeta asked the girl shook her head
“So why is it you’re looking for him then?”
“Revenge”
“Oh”
“Well have you got any information about him?”
“If I tell you can you take me to him?”
“Erm one- I am alone and I want to keep it that way two- when I find him there will be no him for to turn you”
“Well I ain’t telling you”
“Fine” Leeta said and hurry’s over and pins her to the tree with her hand around her neck “Tell me or I snap your neck like a twig”
“No I will not allow you to kill him”
“Oh you’re lucky I can’t eat women”
“Huh”
“Tell me now” Leeta demanded breaking one of her fingers the girl yells in pain
“No” she replied so Leeta broke the next one
“I can do this all night long”
“I will never tell you”
“You do know I am capable of ripping your heart out”
“Yea I know but if I tell you and you kill Drake you would be doing that anyway”
“Oh no I think my way is much more painful” Leeta answered while breaking another finger
“Never” she yelled again
“Fine” Leeta pulled the girl forward and twisted her arm breaking it
“Okay” the girl whispers as she was in that much agony
“Where is he?”
“The last I heard he was headed south and that was a week ago”
“Now if your leading me down the wrong path, just know I will come back and I will kill you” Leeta said and headed for a train.

Last edited by October_Luna04 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
October_Luna04
October_Luna04

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-12-03

https://www.facebook.com/octoberluna04

Back to top Go down

Revenge is sweet  Empty Re: Revenge is sweet

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:49 am

Anubis loved to stalk his victims. He moved with in the shadows, whispering, making the victim panic, cause their hearts to race, to pump more adrenalin into their bodies. During wars he would hunt the enemy soldiers at night. The fear of dying, the coming battle or what lay out there in the night had the same effect. But of course during war the dead were never really examined, so the small puncture wounds on the neck went unnoticed with all the blood around. But now during peace he had to employ other methods to cover his presence. At the moment the city was in a panic with what was called a serial killer, the Slasher. He was the Slasher. He would cut the throats of the victims to cover the puncture wounds and make it look as if some depraved killer was on the loose. It helped that the City was a cestpool as it was for crime. Murders, rapes burgulries and what ever was sky high. Things were not that good in the city and the cops were having a hard time as it was. This just made it easier for Anubis to do what he wanted. Day or night it did not matter, since he had no problem being out in the sunlight like most vampires of the day.

It was sad to see what his kind had become. Weaker, inability to change into an animal form, inability to eat normal food and had to drink the blood of humans more often then he had to. They had become a weak and patethic race. Once his kind had ruled over empires. The mighty Cain had begun the first after his falling out with God. When that empire was destroyed with the great flood that had devistated the known world at that time, Anubis had escaped to what was now Egypt, and him and others like him began a new empire. But with out the strong and charismatic Cain to lead them, they began to fall to infighting for power and control. In the end Anubis left, tiring of trying to rule an empire of humans. He began leading the armies of human kings and emperors, slaughtering the enemy. He thrived on strife.

Through out the ages he changed his name again and again. But those days were over, and it became more difficult to just say you were so and so. He quickly learned how to change his identity, forge records to give him a past so he could blend in with the humans of the modern world. Along the way, he had amased a great deal of wealth, paintings, works of art, gold, and silver. Investing wisely he didn't have to do anything but travel. He had a villa in Italy and another in France, a castle in Germany and a manor house in England. He had a mansion on the west coast of the U.S and Penthouse and two floors of a large high rise in the City.

As he stalked his prey, moving from shadow to shadow, roof top to roof top, he had the woman in a fair panic, as he made her go down one street then another until she was finally trapped in a blind alley. She was terrified, her breathing rapid, her heart was beating fast. He lightly dropped to the ground and emerged from the shadows. She screamed but no one heard her, she tried to struggle, but in vain, as he sunk his fangs into her neck and began draining her of her life blood. Her blood was hot and tasted marvelous with all the adrenaline and other things that had been supplied by her body. When done he picked her up into his arms and carried her to the end of the ally so she could be discovered and slashed her throat. There was no blood as always or very little. He knew it had the cops stumped and the city terrified. With a leap he was atop of the two story building, and he watched as a couple walking found the body, and the woman screamed in terror, clutching at the man for protection. He smiled and still waited as the cops arrived and sealed off the area. They did their thing and found nothing. He finally turned and walked to the other end of the building and jumped across to the next one..

Anubis didn't fear the cops or anyone, but here was on group that anoyed the hell out of him. That was those that worked for what was called the Firm. It was a cover for the holier then thou bastards in Rome. An organization of hunters that sought out anyone that was not human and eliminated them. He had delt with them in his past. They were an old organization, implemented from the time the Church finally became powerful enough to influence governments.

As he stood there in the darkness of the roof top he senced another. She had just fed, he could sence the blood. It would never do to have another, especiall a weak one in the same place he was. He was not exactly territorial as the weak versions of his kind were. But with him killing and terrorizing the city, he didn't want them to be the ones caught and killed. It would spoil all the fun. He had told her to leave and then she had asked him about another vampire, one called Drake. He grinned and told her he didn't know the vampire, when he actually did. He had created him. He had watched the man for some time and finally decided to turn him and then he had returned home, he had killed his mother and father and turned the woman he had loved. He had enjoyed that. He had heard that he had dumped her for another that he had turned and over the years he had repeated that.

Why he had not gained the same strenghts that Anubis still had, he could not understand. None of those turned from a certain time in history retained anything of those first Vampires. They became the weak and pathetic ones of the day. This one was no different. He followed her though to make sure she left town. But she stopped and sat on a bench and began talking to a human, one that also was looking for Drake, but to be turned by him. What the female vampire did next made him smile. This one had a mean streak in her. He liked that. She showed potential even though she was the weak version of his kind.

Moving from the shadows he moved into the light of the street lamps standing in her way and looked at the vampiress. His long, black, leather trench coat russeling a bit in the slight breeze.

(If you don't mind I'll take a crack at this.)

Back to top Go down

Post by October_Luna04 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Yes sure that was great but i will have to tell you i am not as good as that at writing but i would love it if you were to work with me =D
October_Luna04
October_Luna04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Not a problem. Just keep going like your first post and who knows. Look around and you will see the various styles of writing from all that are on this site. Some are short posts, which gives little to work with and others are long or medium in length that gives more to the story line and inner thinkings of the characters. Not sure what kind of plot you have for this one, hopefully things will develop as we go.

Back to top Go down

Post by October_Luna04 Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Leeta stopped dead in her tracks as the man stood in her path
“move” she demanded in a harsh voice as she brushed past him she looked back to see the man watching her she sighed and continued home before it got light again but on the way she felt rather hungry so she went through the park and saw a young man practising football she ran up to him grabbing him from behind then as her eyes turn pure black she sinks her fangs into his veins tasting the warm sweet blood this man tasted good healthy it was divine she enjoyed every last drop before hiding the body in the near by forest she dumped him but Something caught her eye it was a girl in a white wedding dress Leeta went up to the body and examined it she wasn't sure if it was a corpse or a vampire in waiting, either way she didn't care and set of home but just as she took a step her ankle got grabbed which caused her to fall flat on her face she hissed as she turns to see the girl sitting up she kicked her in the face to make her let go
"What happened to me?" the girl asked
"Erm you're a vampire" Leeta tells her
"I am a what?" the girl asked in disbelief "Vampires aren't real girl your tripping"
"Really do you feel weak and hungry like you could eat a horse and still have room for more?"
"Yea"
"Your a vampire and a dead one at that if you don't get home soon"
"What do you mean?"
"Sunlight" Leeta said
"Oh so that isn't just a myth?" Leeta shook her head
"Now I better be going before I burn too"
"What wait your a vampire?"
"Yes stop with the questions and go home" Leeta headed toward home
"Wait" the girl said but Leeta did not
"Please I can't go home I don't have one not any more you must help me"
"I must not do no such thing"
"Yea you must I am alone"
"Yes me to and I prefer it that way now scram"
"Please" the girl pleaded as she continued to follow Leeta
"Look I live alone and have done for 65 years now so please back off"
"65 years, so vampires really don't age I will be this beautiful forever"
"wow you think a lot of yourself" Leeta said even though looking at her she had to agree she was a beautiful girl
"I was due to get married when I was attacked I don't think my fiancée will take to kindly to me being a blood sucking monster now will he"
"I don't know go tell him and find out and leave me alone"
"Oh please you can help me show me the way I need help won't you please help" she continued to beg Leeta as she approached her house
"Fine I will let you stay just one night we will talk then you will be on your way in the morning deal"
"Okay thanks you" the girl smiled
"Names Leeta"
"Sophia Wolfe" the girl replied as they stepped in the house.

Leeta spent most of the day talking to Sophia and helping her as much as possible but not because she cared she just wanted her out of her way.

The next night Leeta woke up and was instantly met by the girl
"Do you have to be in my face all the time"
"Sorry but I am really hungry can we go feed now"
"Then will you leave me alone?"
"Oh yea I suppose I did agree" Leeta sighed
"Come on then" they both left and headed for a club which they actually got into
"Okay so choose your victim then go home with them or somewhere secluded and the rest in well built in you, you will just know what to do and then leave town"
"Okay thanks" the girl said and headed off to find her first feed Leeta scoped the room for her food and she spotted a nice nerdy guy who would probably love the fact a woman was taking an interest in him
"Hey there sweetie" she said walking up to him
"Who me?"
"Yes silly" Leeta giggled
"Hi" he said and she could tell by his voice he was already nervous about talking to her
"So do you come here often?" she asked trying to spark a conversation with him which she did, son they got talking about his hobby which was model making
"Oh I would love to see those"
"Really?, well want to come see them?" he asked still all nervous"
"MM yea I would love to" she answered and they head out the club.
But as she stepped out a girl ran into her screaming she grabbed her and looked where she was running from to see Sophia feeding and this girl saw her she grabbed her and the boy around the back of the club she knocked the girl out then fed off the boy who she didn't even learn his name she sank her fangs into him and drank till she had every last drop then she threw him to the ground she grabbed the girl and broke her neck walking away. she headed down the ally where Sophia was and grabbed her Sophia hissed but smiled when she saw who it was
"Hey look what I can do" she said throwing her left overs to the ground and she looked at a girl passing the ally the girl suddenly became unable to move Sophia then went to her and grabbed her feeding off her
"How many have you had?" Leeta asks her
"She is my fourth I am very hungry"
"Okay enough" she said and grabbed the girl off her come hide these, oh and never get caught I had to kill a girl as she saw you"
"Sorry what can I say I am learning" they hid the bodies and walk out the ally but not before wiping there faces clean.

As they were walking Leeta looked at Sophia and sighed
"You can stay but piss me off in any way I will kill you"
"Oh thank you thank you" Sophia said gratefully
"And enough of the happy attitude it's depressing"
"Okay" is all Sophia said they walked into a bar and took a seat
"What can I get you ladies" Asked the bar man
"Tequila please" Leeta said
"Just a cola for me" Sophia answered
"Hey that guy is checking you out" She said to Leeta so Leeta looks round to see a man
"Hey that's they guy from yesterday think he may be following me" she told Sophia
"Really that is creepy" She shuddered just then there drinks came Leeta downed her shot then grabbed Sophia's arm leading her out the club.

Last edited by October_Luna04 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
October_Luna04
October_Luna04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Do not take control of another's character. Just make the post telling what your character is doing. That means you can not have my character say or do things. Do you have MSN Messenger? If not try the PM. I will try to help guide you on how to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by October_Luna04 Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Oh okay sorry i will delete that and do it again then

sorry
October_Luna04
October_Luna04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Anubis watched the vampiress appoach and push past him. He grinned and as she walked off he followed at a distance but not where she could see him. He watched her feed upon a man in the park and then find yet another vampiress, a new one. This told him that there was another vampire in the city, and that he could not allow. This was his city to terrorize and he was not about to have one running around the city giving the Dark Gift to just anyone. That was being very sloppy and stupid. He followed the two back to an apartment building.

As the sun came up he shook his head. He had no fear of the sun. Him and only a very few other older vampires were able to move about in the sunlight. She would be there all day along with the new vampiress. So he had time to go seek out the vampire that was in his territory. Centuries of seeing where these weak and pathetic ones holed up at made the search easy. Though it took a few hours, he found the lair and he drug the fool by the hair out into the bright sunlight. "My territory, my city, and you have been utterly sloppy." he told the vampire as the sunlight began to burn the skin. The vampire screamed and cursed as his body was consumed by fire. After dealing with the problem vampire he got a few hours of rest before again following the two about that night. The one vampiress intrested him. The new one he cared nothing about and he thought about ridding the city of her as well.

At a bar he made his way to the two. "So you look for someone." he chuckled, and ordered a drink. He downed the whisky and motioned for a refill. "So what has the one you seek done to you that you wish to find him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by October_Luna04 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:43 pm

Leeta looked up as the strange man spoke to her, she Paused for a few moments and she could sense he was a vampire but he was much older than her and much more powerful his stench was strong and rather intimidating she didn't like it much in fact you could say it scared her, She looked over to the bar man as he refilled his yet again empty glass, then she looked at Sophia and back the the man

"I have my reasons but i don't feel you have much need to know" She answered and stepped of the bar stool
"Coming sophia?" she asked her new friend as they both left the club and away from the man

"He kind of scared me" Sophia told Leeta
"Yes she scared me too if i am honest"
"And he smelled" Sophia added wafting her hand in front of her nose for added effect
"That was because he is a vamipre we can smell each other but he was old much older and stronger than me that's for sure"
"Do you think he may be bad news?"
"I hope not, i'm not sticking around long enough to find out"
"Why where are you going?" she asked
"You ask a lot of questions don't you?"
"Sorry" Sophia said lowering her head
"were leaving first sigh of sun down and were gone"
"We you mean...?"
"Yes you just may come in useful to me i suppose" Leeta said as they head home.
October_Luna04
October_Luna04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down