The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the Kings Order

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

By the Kings Order - Page 9 Empty Re: By the Kings Order

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:28 pm

Dustin made the kiss last for a while and then broke it to nibble on her neck and shoulders once more. The soft, moist inner walls of her womanhood caressed his hard shaft. He loved the feeling. He moved the toy in and out of her ass now as she moved up and down on his shaft. "Do you like the feeling of having both ends filled my love. Later we will reverse them, I wish to feel my hard member up your ass once again."

His other hand continued squeezing her sweet, magnificent breasts. With here there with him like this, all in the world was alright. Nothing in the world mattered by Laire and him. Everything was blotted out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Laire shivered and gripped into him hard when he begain to nibble on her. "Mmmm Dustin aye you feel good" Her body was trembling with need but she was greatly enjoying what they were doing if this took all night until the morning she was prepared and willing she wanted to savour every moment of this.

She sat up slightly on him and began to kiss down his chest licking at any scar that she could find she bite softly into his flesh. Growling as she did so. When he spoke the words she giggled. "Aye husband if you can last that long" She smiled as she placed her hands on his chest and rocked ever so slowly on him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Dusint knew he would not be lasting long and be filling her with his seed. But he would not take to long before he was ready for another round of lovemaking with his wife. He had the energy, but did she. She was now providing for two and she need her strength to support the little one growing inside her.

"We shall se my love. We have all night youknow." he grinned and chuckled and continued moving down her body as he lifted his and lifted one of her breasts again to his lips to suckle on. Her movements over his hard shaft finally took its toll and he moved his hands down to her hips and held her in place as he filled her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Laire grinned down at her husband. "Aye all night my love" She had not slept much the last couple of nights but she was eager to please her husbnd again and again if needed. She may have to have a mini nap in between but she hoped that Dustin would understand.

As he held her down Laire bent backwords and moaned out his name loudly. Her own juices released soon after she felt his own. She laid down on his chest with him still inside of her breathing heavily and stroked his chest. "Mmmm husband, if I fall asleep dont let me sleep too long I want to make love to you again.."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Dustin eased her down on to her side with him beside her. He knew she was tired, so he put his arms around her and kissed her cheek. "You sleep for a while. I'll wake you later." he pulled the blankets over her and him so she would stay warm. He was a bit tired himself but knew that in a little bit he would be ready to go again. But he would let her rest, so she would enjoy every moment of it when they again went at it.

He patted her ass cheeks. "Remember my sweet I intend to enjoy you here later." he grinned. She was getting use to it, enough where she was enjoying having him take her that way. "For now though, having you in my arms is more then enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:02 pm

Laire sighed contently. "Remember husband not too long" She yawned and closed her eyes. She giggled as he patted her ass. "Aye Dustin I have not forgotten" She was truely happy. But she did have questions. "Dustin my gaurds they did not recive any punishment did they?" She was concered for them. She had other asked through her yawns "How long did you take to realize I was gone?, what would you have done if the duke hadnt come along?"

She closed her eyes "And I tend not to sleep till I have my answers"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:36 pm

As he held her tightly, runing a hand over her naked body, he listened to her questions. "In a sence they have been punished. They have had to wait and see if you were alright and if I was able to rescue you. This must have weighed mightly on them. That is why I did not do anything to them." He smiled when she asked how long it took to realize she was gone. "It was only a couple hours. The time it took for my discussion with the Lairds to get over. It took more time to figure out how he got out of the castle and the town and which why he was heading with you."

The last question he really didn't have a good answer to. "If the Duke had not come along to save you from the count and he did anything to you, he would not be alive right now. He would be hanging from the walls of the city with his innards hanging out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Laire relaxed fully in his arms. His hand running over her body was causing her to sigh softly. She listened to his answers. "Do you think me forbidding them from blaming themselves helped? You know I can be stubrone but do they?" Lare nodded, so he had come for her as soon as he had found her missing that thought made her very happy. She knew for sure that she was safe with him and just like she would walk to the depths of hell for him he would do the same for him.

"The count said you wouldnt come from me but I knew you would I never doubted you for a minute, I think that angered him he couldnt break me" She smiled over her boast. "I know its not ladylike to boast but tis the truth" Her eye lids were growing heavy and she let a big yawn be she was clearly trying to stay awake.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:14 am

He chuckled as she yawned, and listened to what she was saying. "Now you go and sleep my love. Soon enough you will need that strength of yours." He kissed her cheek gently and got comfortable. The warmth of her naked body next to his almost made having a blanket unnecessacary.

Far south now the king of england had gone. The southern army had been mustered and was on the move. The King brought his nobles together, those that he could, Word of the defeat of the men under Count Devon only fueled the kings anger. "That fat fool. I should have known he would not know how to lead men into battle. Let him rot in the hands of those barbarians." he told the other nobles. As the army marched north, the king and nobles made their plans. "No doubt he will try for New Castle. We can only hope that Saxon dog Wellington will hold it until we arrive. We will crush these highlander scum between us and the walls of the city and be done with them. Then we will continue our march north and burn every village and town we come across."

In New Castle the Count was constantly berating Wellington and ordering him to sent messengers south to his cousin the king. Wellingto ignored him and was becoming fed up with the count. "Give that pig over to McCloud son." his mother told him. You can always say that the fool tried to get past the Scots and was again captured by them."

"But he is an Englishmen mother. " he told her.

"He is no englishman son, he is a Norman pig, that doesn't deserve the title of englishman." his mother came back.

Wellington sat in his chair at the head of the large table, his mother to one side of him. He knew his mother was right. McCloud had the right to do with the count as he wished, for what he had done to Laire. He knew he would not stand by and let such actions go unpunished if it had been his wife. He took a deep breath and then ordered a couple of his soldiers to go to the count's chambers and bind him and bring the count to him. It was not hard to do. The man was sleeping hevealy, snoring loudly when the two entered and then pounced on him as he slept. Within a few minutes he was tied hand and foot and gagged. and was dragged down to Wellington. "Now take him to the camp of the Scots and give him to McCloud."

The counts eyes went wide and he began mumbling something but could not be understood with the gag in his mouth. But Wellington saw the fear in the counts eyes and smiled. McCloud had shown his good intentions and trust by not trying to attack the city and allowing the people to tend their lands unmolested. He had even seen some of the Scots helping the farmers with their fields. The count was dragged out of the castle and across the fields to the highlander's camp, screaming and struggling the whole way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:20 pm

Laire finally nodded and drifted off to sleep. But was soon was trapped in a horrible nightmare, the count was all over her kissing her, touching her in only a way that a husbad should touch her. She tried to fight him off but was over powering her. She could smell him, and feel him pushing her down. She was attempting to scream but no sound was coming out. She was crying for her Dustin to come but he wasnt coming for him. In this nightmare the Count was right in her terrible night mare Dustin was not coming for her. She continued to try and break free in her dreams, Crying out loudly in her sleep.

As the count mounted her Laire begain thrashing both in her dream and outside. She could feel her dress being lifted up and finally she screamed herself awake she woke up sweating and crying. It took only a few moments for her to realize that Dustin was beside her she threw herself into his arms weeping and trying to catch her breath.

Soon she was hearing other screams. She stared up at him her face still withered in fear. "Dustin what is that?" She stained to hear "That sounds like the count." She quickly reached for her dress and redressed herself. "I know it be your right to kill him, but I think my gaurds deserve a chance with him, as do I" She nodded. "I wish to castrate that bastard" She slapped a hand over her mouth in embarrasment for letting that word slip.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Dustin awoke when he felt Laire turning and moving vilolently in her sleep. When she awoke screaming he pulled her to him. She had twisted around so her back was to him and her lovely ass was pressed against his hardening manhood. When he heard the other screaming, more of a muffled one and saw Laire get up and dress, he frowned. He had been looking forward to again play with his wife's breasts and then slip his hard shaft up into her ass again.

Who ever it was that was disturbing his desires was now going to be in big trouble. Laire seemed to think it was the count, and was wanting to castrate him. He chuckled at her actions as she spoke of that. He could not blame her for it though. He rose and dressed himself and then opened the tent flap and walked outside. There surrounded now by Laire's guards along with two soldiers from the city, was the Count. He was bound and gaged. A wicked smile apeared on his face as he seen the count. He looked at the two soldiers who looked a bit nervous. Being in the 'Enemy Camp' tended to make them nervous. "My thanks to your lord." he told the two soldiers. "Asure him this pig will not escape my grasp again and that we will take great pleasure in showing him what it means to disrespect a mans wife, and a woman."

The count could not stand, his legs would not support him, he was so terrified. He was shaking so bad it made Dustin grin. "Well my love, it seems we can continue where we were before our fat friend here escaped. He pulled his dagger from the sheath and began cleaning his nails. The sight of the blade made the Count faint."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Laire could tell that Dustin was none to pleased but deep down she was grateful she knew that he would demand a explaination of her waking screaming. She grinned at her husband “Soon my love you will have be back here and we will not leave until we must for fear of starving to death” She let out a small laugh. “You will be the one calling out my name husband”

As the excited the tent Laire went under a complete change of character she straightend her back and walked with detrimed setpes. She walked with Dustin to the count. She was pleased to see the fear in her eyes. “How does it feel to be the one bound?” She spat at him then grinned.

When the count fainted Laire grew angrey. “Oh no you don’t you waste of skin” Laire pulled a vile from her statchel opened it and ran in under the counts nose “I want him alive and concious for this.”

When he came too she kicked him hard in the groin. “I will keep reviving you until we all have our turn with you, your death will be slow and painful I can promise you that I know a lot of people that want their revenge.” She stepped back to Dustin and looked up at him. “Who should go first husband?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Dustin was a bit disappointed that the count had fainted. But Laire had something that woke him up. He chuckled as the count came to. "Well my love we will first let the lads here streach him a bit." He nodded to her guards. "Let him feel the pain of his arms and legs almost being torn from him. Then perhaps have them take turns whipping him, let him feel what it is like to be whipped." He put a foot on the counts chest as he looked down at him. "then it will be my turn." The look on his face was not one that anyone wanted to see.

"When I am done with him, he will be all yours my love." He will know what it is to suffer, feel pain, torment, fear, and horor." That he would indeed and it would take a long time to do. His suffering would feel like an eternity. For he knew that Laire would not be gentel and she would also make him suffer greatly. "Take him away for the rest of the night. I want a guard on him at all times and no one is to go near him till I come for him." He was dragged away and Dustin turned to Laire. "In the morning we will begin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Laire stood beside her husband as he discribed what had planned she smiled at her gaurds. They seemed pleased that they would get a chance to have a go at the count. She saw in the look in her husbands eyes she knew the count was in for a lot of pain but this was one time she would not try and calm him down the count deserved all he got.

Even she would get a chance she was happy about that as well. She of course would leave him alive for Dustin to finish off for she wanted that right to go to him. Plus she wasn’t sure she could stomach klling another man even if it was a scum bag like the count.

As he gave the orders Laire smiled. She was going to be able to have her husband again. She ached for him, even with nightmare that she just had she wanted to be with him and to prove it to him she leaped into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist and placing her arms around his neck kissing his lips softly at frist nibbling his lower lip “Take me Dustin, Take me now”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:35 am

The count was terrified. He could not stand, but only quake with fear. Dustin bet that he had never thought that he would be in this position. That his nobility, his rank, and being the cousin of the English King would protect him form it. How little the man understood the way of things and war. When Laire jumped up and threw her legs about him and her arms about his neck, he could only chuckle. When she told him to take her the tone of her voice told him she wanted him and badly.

He placed his arms about her to support her weight on him and moved back into the tent, closing the flap. Once inside he moved his hands up her back undoing the dress and then easing her down to the bed. he began drawing her dress off of her, exposing her breasts which he hungrely began to suckle on and squeeze. His manhood was already hard and ready for her, but he would make sure she was read for him first and make sure her lovely ass was well greased for him to enter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Laire liked the look on the counts face. She liked the fact that he was qacking in fear, nothing protected him and that made Laire smile. But for now her full attention was on her husband. Her need was great and she was pleased when he lead her back to the tent.

As her dress fell to the ground she growled deep in her throat full of desire as his mouth found her breasts she reached a hand down and took his heat inher hand massaging the entire package. Moaning with him. She wanted to hear him call out and would not rest until she had him crying out for her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:13 am

He suckled on her lovely orbs and squeezed them for a while as she took hold of his hard manhood and massaged it. He then continued to kiss his way down over her stomach down between her legs, spreading them wide and began licking her womanhood and fingering it. He would make sure she was ready for him. After a few minutes of tasting her and making her wet, he gently turned her over on to her stomach and spread her ass cheeks to apply the lubricant necessary for his hard shaft to enter her ass. Pressing it into her with a finger he fingered her ass slowly until he was satisfied it was ready then told her to get on her hands and knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:35 am

Laire was whimpering slightly soft sweet moans escaping from her lips. But has he moved down they turn in to louder moans and groans. His tongue and his fingers were driving her mad. She was shaking with deep disire for him. And was more then ready when he turned her over.

She moaned as she felt the lubricant enter her ass. She got on her hands and knees. Then turned her head to look at him. "I be not saying a word till I am sure you are being pleased husband" Her eyes glistened with her fire and stubbroness to let him know that she was being serious, to this point she was unsure if she pleased hm and that worried her. This was time where he could prove to her one way or the other.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:08 am

Dustin grinned as he moved behind her kneeling and spread her ass cheeks wide then placed the head of his hard shaft against her anal opening and pressed it forward. Slowly he entered her ass. The head of his manhood and slowly the rest of it. She was tight and she felt so good. Slowly he began moving in and out of her. "You feel so good my love." he told her. He gave one of her ass cheeks a hearth slap, "You seem to be getting use to being taken this way."

Reaching up he took one of her dangling breasts in a hand and squeezed it hard. The tightnes of her ass around his manhood was amazing. He slapped her other ass cheek and continued squeezing her breast. She was a true treasure for him. He then reached over and got the toy and moved it to her wet pussy and slipped it up inside it. "Does this please you my sweet wife." His breathing was becoming deeper and a bit labored as he began to increase his rythem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:38 am

Laire felt him enter but refused to cry out. She was going to be true to her word she would not even allow a whimper to escape from her tightly pressed lips. Her body was quivering with the pleasure though.

As he slapped her she nodded. "Aye husband, but surely I am not pleasing you enough you do not cry out like I do" Her voice was laced with hurt. As he got the toy she had to bite her lower lip to prevent her from crying out in the pleasure but she had promised that she would to cry out until she was sure the she was pleaing him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:29 am

He could see that his lovely wife was keeping her self in check. She was a stubron woman, and he would have it no other way. She was tight and felt so good. Sliding in and out of her ass caused such a wave of pleasure to fill him that he cried out her name loudly and with pleasure. "By god my love you know how to make me feel so good." He continued squeeing one of her breasts then the other.

He began to thrust harder, burring his length up inside her ass. He growled out his pleasure again as he began to feel himself get ready to release his seed. He rammed his manhood up inside her hard and held it there, and squeezed one of her breasts hard as he began filling her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:57 am

Laire grinned as he called out her name. And as soon as he did she cried out his name. Moaning and crying out with him. She loved the feeling of his manhood filling her. His hands on her massive breats and the toy in her soaking wet womanhood.

As he began to thurst hader Laire was finding it harder and harder to breath each breath was ragged. She heard him growl and she moaned as she felt him fill her. "Mmmm Dustin I love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:15 am

As he filled her ass with his seed and she cried out, he held himself up inside her and slapped her ass cheeks again. "You are such a delectable woman, you fill my every desire and craving. Both hands now came up and took her breasts in them and squeezed them hard, as his manhood slowly withdrew from her ass. When his shaft was fully out of her ass he laid down on the makeshift bed and pulled her down with him, her back to him so he could continue to play with her large breasts. "What else can I do to these sweet and lovely orbs of yours?" he kissed her neck and shoulders. He pulled on thier nipples, squeezed one and pressed a finger into it just below the nipple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:50 pm

Laire groned again as he slapped her ass. She grinned as he spoke. This was better when he spoke and proved that she was pleasing him it made her want to do more and made her want hm even more.

As they laid down she sighed contently. As he continued to play with her breasts she giggled. "Well soon husband you are going to have to share" She stroked his hands. "So enjoy them now"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:03 pm

Dustin chuckled. "Aye when the wee one comes he...... or she will be wanting them quite a bit." The toy was still up inside her and he reached down and pulled it out. "You are have made me the luckiest man in the world my love. There can be no other woman like you." he pulled her as close to him as he could, joying in the feel of her in his arms and her just being there with him.

Now they had to get some more sleep. It was still night and hours from dawn. He wanted to be rested and clear of head when he began the Counts punishment. He didn't want to miss one scream, one plea, one look. He was really was looking forward to watching the Count suffer. "Sleep now my love. Tommorow is going to be a very interesting day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next