The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can help you (Lady Lara)

Go down

I can help you (Lady Lara)  Empty I can help you (Lady Lara)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:30 am

Arianna walked through the city, bending down and speaking to the homeless, giving them the food and water and other necessaries that they needed soaps, and other personal items. She smiled as they thanked her and continued on doing the same elsewhere. This is where she felt at home, helping those that were where she had been until someone had found her and helped her out. She knelt down again and picked up a small cat that was too thin. She would take him home and tend to him until he was ready to be adopted or she might just keep it for herself, or give it to a child, they always seemed to love small animals and it gave them the motivation to fight if they were ill.

She looked around the town, she had been on the streets before, escaping a brutal uncle who beat her mercilessly, finally when she got away she thought her life would get immediately better but she found herself forced to beg on the streets to be able to eat, many days she went without food, but then a kind woman found her and took her in, training her in the ways of medicine to heal sick and injured folk of the village. Soon she was famous for having a healing touch. And a way with the children and animals, she was known also for having a heart of gold never turning someone way because they couldn’t pay, never turning away an animal that needed her help too.

This day she had helped out her normal costumers on the street and had rescued a few animals as well. She made it to her small building and open up her clinic to receive a few customers. She wondered who would come into today. The cat had already found the food and ate to its full and went and laid down somewhere. She saw it being licked clean by one of the other cats, one that seemed to aways act like a mother.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down