The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved)

3 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 am

he watched her study him, only raising an eyebrow at her to see what she was going to do. Holding still under her touch was a little hard but he managed. '' fox can trust a fox. but its up to you whether or not you want to trust me.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved)

Post by Scylothia Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:53 am

She smiled slyly. "...Alright, I'll buy it. But I'm going to watch you very closely for a while. Now, about this safe?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:28 pm

he grinned a little, watching her.. '' what about it? .. first off we need to get whatever you got valuable out of that place to put in the safe.. my safe has never been broken into so rest your worries there. '' he looked over to the pyramid again, waiting to see what her response would be.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:31 pm

"Show me this safe." she requested, looking at him long and hard. "Then we'll see about moving Khufu's treasures."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:02 pm

He shrugged, though he liked her tenacity. holding his hand out to her. '' thats fine with me. i would want to do the same if i was in your shoes. Right now though its going to take a while to get there.. it has moved again and this time its a little further away from here... it was closer yesterday but as i have stated.. it moves alot.. keeps the thieves from finding it. '' He waited, seeing how much she really actually trusted him.

He wondered if she would flip out on him if he jumped between the world plains. that was the only current trick he knew to get from place to place faster then walking, oh he knew there where others but he hadn't yet figured that out yet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:33 pm

She eyed his hand supiciously for a moment. She put a good look into his eyes, trying to work him out. What she saw was a complex, controlled, extremely intelligent thought process of a multi-layered mind, the complexity of one who was very old and experienced, and whom she knew she could never possibly figure out.
So, driven by bothersome female horomones, his exotic scent, and a need to be able to trust somebody, she did something totally irrational and accepted his offered hand. Blind faith was something she did not normally give.
"Alright, Shuichi Minamino; I'm listening, and watching. Trick me and you'll regret it, I guarantee."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:45 pm

He couldn't help the rumbling laughter as it came out, grinning he arched a brow as he closed his fingers around her hand and yanked her closer against him, his other arm going around her waist.. '' oh i have no doubt.. just hang on a bit. and you might want to close your eyes.. .. my ... skill may end up making you a bit motion sick... '' he grinned, though pretty sure her stomach could actually handle a quick movement like plain jumping.

He tried to give her a chance to prepare herself , he pressed her face against his chest however just to shield her eyes from the quick movements of things going by fast as he easily jumped from this plain, to the next. giving her time in between to get her bearings. He did this atleast three times before stopping at his home.. He was slow to release her however, wanting to make sure she could stand on her own two feet. '' alright?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:04 pm

She yelped at his sudden change from a coy disposition to one of very pointed dominance. But, she had to confess she did like being pressed up against him. Blushing and growling a bit at the innuendo, she snapped her eyes tight, cheeks feeling very warm. It was difficult to keep your cool when so blatently surprised and assaulted like that.
She dug her nails into his flesh as he made the planar jumps--something she'd never actually done before, having been born in living world. She'd never seen the makai or any other place across the dimensions.
Through gritted teeth as they came to a stop finally, she growled, "Trust me, prick, it takes a lot to get me sick--" she opened her eyes and glared directly into his, though she struggled to fight back a smile and managed to only smirk. "--motion, heat, exhaustion or otherwise."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:17 pm

He grinned, arching a brow at her words even as he reached up to carefully remove her nails from his flesh. '' such language from a lady. should i wash your mouth out with soap? '' he was teasing her as he continued to watch her, never once breaking eye contact. '' hmmm well i will try my best not to get you sick... other things... on the other hand i will try my up most best to succeed in.''

He couldn't help it as he teased her, once her nails where free from him he took her shoulders and set her back so he could get around her.. '' though. i like the fact you are seriously trying to hide your ... hmmm liking me.. '' he glanced back at her over his shoulder as he walked.. '' i am a fox hun. i sense things. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:28 pm

She growled and flexed her fingers once she wasn't clawing him anymore. He had a taunt body. She felt her cheeks warm again at this fiery comeback of yet another innuendo. "Get those slender and sticky fingers of yours anywhere near my mouth and I'll chew them off one by one. Fox blood has a nice sizzle to it."
She glared and growled at him as he walked away so casually, then quickly pounced after him, very, very quickly.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:31 pm

he grinned'' oooo tease.. looking forward to it. hmmm but i am guessing you want my fingers elsewhere?" he heard her coming after him, but didn't quicken his pace as he moved to a door, sliding one palmed hand over it and watched as the decorations on it changed before he turned the knob and pushed it open, stepping aside to allow her to see the extremely large safe that also had the rarest valuables in there..

'' you can look but try not to touch.. some of these items... have a nasty habit of cursing someone. . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:58 pm

((note to the powers that be, I was given permission for this brief powerplay))

She blushed even more right before she landed her pounce, pinning him beneath her on his back, knee pressed firm against his diaphram to keep him pinned down. She grabbed his wrists and held them down, glaring at him in the eyes again.
"Mister, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into." then she gave him a hard kiss to make her point. "I hate arrogant men. And I am not someone you can just walk all over. Do we understand each other?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:02 pm

(( yup yup))

He gave a grunt as she landed on him, blinking up at her while he was on the floor, He arched a brow, not to worried by her pinning his wrists down, he was surprised by the harsh kiss and barely kissed her back before she pulled back, grinning he arched a brow.. '' hmmm . you hate arrogant men, don't get walked al over.. and you say i have no idea what i am getting myself into.. yea i think we understand each other..''

He shifted a little, just barely to try and ease her knee off his diaphram., He even tested her hold on his wrists by moving them a little here and there.. '' but just so you know.. you have no idea who your messing with.. '' he couldn't help his gaze dropping to her mouth again, before jumping right back up to her eyes.'' and unless you want something , or me to do something, you should let me up. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:17 pm

She chuckled darkly. He was charming. But despite his small efforts, she kept him down, only allowing him slightly easier breath without removing her hold by shifting her knee in accordance. She had to be careful. being in this provocative position with him was giving her some ideas she wasn't sure she could afford just then.
She moved her other knee up--very flexibly--to replace her hand on his wrist as she put a finger on his lucious lips. "Let me make one more thing very clear to you, fox. Unlike you, I don't need to hide in human skin to blend in with the mortals. Thank my wolf mother for that. What you see is my demon form, and if you want to have any chance of keeping up with me, you'll have to leave your human body behind, as attractive as it is."

Then she pulled her finger from his lips and gave him a gentler kiss, but it was still aggressive and point-making.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:22 pm

he arched a brow at how careful she was to moving, he grinned, giving her a wicked look as he nipped at her finger going over his mouth. He resisted the urge however to flick his tongue out to tease her finger, thankfully she pulled her fingers away before he gave into that urge.

He was fixing to say something when he felt her lips on his again, giving a slight groan he kissed her back , slowly this time, teasing the seam of her lips with his tongue lightly before having to pull back, he was already getting out of breath a little. considering he was enjoying this waaay to much.. '' hmmm in order for me to do that missy, you will have to release me and get off.. though i am reluctant to move considering...... '' he let his gaze go down grinning as he can pretty much see down her shirt.. '' like the view though.. '' he swore his mouth was going to get into trouble but he didn't care right now. he liked the verbal bantering.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:36 pm

She got a hold on his throat, though only squeezing gently. "Impress me and maybe you can get a closer look. But I doubt I can trust you enough for that."

She let him up, and quickly got out of his reach before leaning against the doorjamb and slipping outside. She needed some air.
Growling to herself, she muttered, "What the hell are you doing, Scy? you barely know him."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Once again he couldn't help the laugh even as he watched her get up and go outside.. stretched he jumped up from the floor and stretched again. thankfully she allowed him to get a good breather as well and reign his damn hormones under control again..

Sighing he glanced at the door before closing his eyes to concentrate on shedding his human form. It didn't take long, just a few seconds of being engulfed by a puff of smoke and then nothing, it slowly disappeared, his red hair replaced with white.. (( or is it grey?)) , ears twitched atop his head and his tail did the same now.. it felt good, he was even taller... '' you know you don't have to stay out there.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Her blood ran cold then hot again as the sound of the deeper, huskier voice washed over her. Outside as she was she couldn't see him yyet, but her whole spine was tingling from a variety of things, from the powerful new aura that could have crippled her were she not also part fox, from raging horomones, and the fact that she hadn't had a man in a long, long time, and the fact that it was nearly october--the month she had her season in.
"...Well.... there's really nowhere to relax inside a vault, hon." she murmured. "Besides... it's... so much cooler out here." this she meant in more ways than one. "Where are we anyway?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:02 pm

He grinned, '' chicken shit.. '' teased, glancing around the vault before going to the door to step out next to her, looking her over.. '' technically your in my home.. no where near yours rest assure. '' he crossed his arms over his chest as he slowly looked her over again..

'' mmmm do i sense a little bit of nervousness from you now? .. '' he leaned close this time, his eyes daring her to move backward '' i warned you that you didn't know who you where messing with.. .. '' he was already picking up on her scent and it was damn hard to ignore as he reached up to brush his knuckles lightly over her cheek, moving some hair out of her face.. '' and you smell delightful. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:13 pm

her cheeks were bright read, and she actually felt a drop of sweat tricking down her neck before he even touched her. But she gave herself credit--her voice remained calm. "No... Not nervous. Just... hard to breath. Not used to this moist air. Been centuries since I've breathed anything other than dry desert air." It was a good excuse, but it was still an excuse.

She found it very hard to hold her ground though, when he moved in. Finally she betrayed herself and moved her head back a little bit, but she kept her fierce green eyes locked tight on his vicious golden ones.
And if she thought his scent in human form had been irrisitible and exotic, in this form it was intoxicating as she felt a hot trickle below her waist.

"Answer me one thing, what is it the King of Thieves finds so appealing in a half breed?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:18 pm

he shook his head, making a tisking noise as she moved slightly .. '' someone is not being very truthful, .. no matter.. i don't need it.. '' He grinned at her one question.. '' if you remember correctly your the one that sought me out .''

he leaned back to give her atleast some breathing space as he looked her over again '' granted i was curious about you even before you sought me.. as for the appeal.. well i love a feisty woman. and your just oozing with it.. plus your smart as hell.. . been a while since i have met someone who can match me... does that satisfy your curiosity ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Finding more breathing room, she found herself getting bolder. She allowed her gaze to slowly trace the lines of his fine body, all the way down, then back up--hovering below his waist before coming back up to his lips, then his eyes once more.
She was only too aware of the wall pressed against her back, her lack of escape routes. SHe didn't like feeling trapped, but at the same time begrudgingly found herself thrilled by it.

"Oh I don't know; there are many things I'm curious about." Then she lashed her head foreward to nip his throat, licking the tiny drop of red she drew. Now, that was a sizzle.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:37 pm

He gasped, going rigid the moment he felt the slight sting on his throat before bitting his lip as he felt her tongue following.. '' devil woman. '' he hissed, placing both of his hands on the wall on either side of her head.,

He had to shift a little in his stance, glad he wore loose fitting pants otherwise he would be in severe pain at the moment as he closed his eyes. resisting the urge to shiver in delight.

He moved his right hand to her throat, splaying his fingers wide to gently stroke and feel her pulse. '' your toying with fire little lady.. and trust me, i won't stop once i get started. '' he was close enough now to inhale her scent deeply.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:54 pm

She smirked evilly at his reaction. "I am vixen, no? Hope I'm doing it coreectly; was raised by a wolf after all."
She was very calm, feeling so dangerous a touch so close to a vital area, but loving it and lifting her chin so he could reach her better. She put one hand on the wrist that could easily strangle her, and tapped into her power, steam rising from her hand as it got very, very cold, cold enough to burn flesh. "And you are toying with ice. Should be interesting.
"And who's asking you to stop?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:03 pm

he grinned, slipping his thumb under her chin as she looked up.. giving a slight hiss this time as he glanced at his own wrist, his fingers flexed slightly over her throat.. '' suggest you stop that.. ''.

He leaned close again, this time lightly brushing his lips across hers.. '' and should be interesting, oh and your definitely a vixen.. and i say your doing plenty of things just fine.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next