The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male) - Page 5 Empty Re: Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:32 pm

He looked to her and smiles. "Nope sure don't" He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side." The apartment complex on Smith street." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male) - Page 5 Empty Re: Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

Post by psygrimlock Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:35 pm

"I know that one. There's a tunnel spur that goes to a basement of the old firehouse... it's closed down now but the pole is still there. Haha... follow me!" she says and leads the way through the tunnels.

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:45 pm

He grinned as he looekd to her..."Alright then...Lead the way." he says as he followed her threw the tunnels quite amazed about this place really.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Hotaru led him through the confusing maze of twists and turns and corners and intersecting tunnels.
As she lead her new friend along, she said... "one other thing I did in the library was look through some archives about this city and especially the old tunnels... I did some additional research which is how I learned where some of the entrances and exits are. It is definitely not an easy subject to study and learn. Most humans would get lost down here... even with flashlights. It takes a very good sense of direction. On some of my more frequent routes that I use, I have made very subtle markers so that I know where I am. Usually by scent since even I cannot see well down here. I just see shades of grays. But for instance, my route from my lair to where I met you at the restaurant... i have the warf marked with a slight fish scent. Maybe not pretty to most but to a neko it's a pleasant smell. And down here, it would get mixed into the dusty stagnant smell.... if a human ever bumbled his way down here, I doubt he'd notice. To the park, I used some grass cuttings after some areas up there were mowed... so the way to the park you just follow the smell of grass and sometimes a hint of flowers. And since the air doesn't move much down here, the aromas linger for quite a while. I used things I come across that have distinct smells. Popcorn, for instance, for marking the way to midtown... coffee to the business district, etc."
Her ears were perked and alert as she chatted and picked her way for about twenty minutes. Then she stopped and began to push on a part of the wall... it budged slightly... for it was a hidden entrance from the old firehouse's basement into the tunnels... The 'door' budged slightly and she shoved again even as tired as the efforts made her in her weakened state.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:57 pm

He followed her listening to her closely as they stopped at a wall.."wow thats a pretty good way to remember things in all honesty." he says watching as she pushes against the wall making it move slightly. When he seen her struggle slightly he reached over and pushed the wall effortlessly..."your still alittle weak." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Sun May 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Hotaru stepped back when he pushed the wall. He made it look so easy. "It's not that. Even if I were well, that door is still heavy for me to open," she says but not in a tone that sounds like a complaint. She's accepted some drawbacks to this subterranean home.
She steps out of the tunnel into the firehouse basement. Her ears twitching to catch any sounds... though no one is around. The place is abandoned and hasn't been used in years.
"Come on... I know a back way out of here. People might look at us strange if we walked out the front door," she said and lead the way. She was a little tired but ignored it.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 24, 2011 1:33 pm

"Oh I see." He says with a smile as he then followed her..."Its ok...I'm used to the strange." He says as he looked around the basement.."You do have quite a bit of places you can get too in the tunnels." He says as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Hotaru nodded. "Yes, I do. I've come to depend a lot on these tunnels. I feel safe in them, too," she says.
She twitched her ears then, listening for any sounds... cautious like a deer on the meadow. She then led her friend out of the backside of the firehouse into the adjoining ally and to the street.
She then looks at him. "I think this is where you take the lead," she says.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:20 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I can see that." He says as he then watched her curiously before following her..."You know I never would have thought of using tunnels to travel thew...Could be very useful." He says with a smile as he then nodded as he took her hand and started to walk with her down the street
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Hotaru was content to walk hand and hand with him. She followed him quietly through the streets to where he lived.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5