The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zangya's New Life (Male)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Zangya's New Life (Male) Empty Zangya's New Life (Male)

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Zangya's New Life (Male) Zangya11

A new life is good, is it? It's actually supposed to be a chance to start over and create a new beginning...right? Well, it turns out that way sometimes and it's sort of the case with Zangya. Over 1,000 years ago, Zangya was once a fearsome space pirate, who happened to be a sidekick to the worst space pirate of all time--Bojack. She and the other three minions, along with Bojack, were causing so much threat and havoc among the universe that the four Kais of Other World sealed them all inside of a star for a thousand years, but only for a thousand years. The seal was broken by a massive fight that broke out among Earth. The strong explosion that happened in the middle of that fight instantly destroyed the seal, releasing them. Zangya had died though, when they had targetted Earth and the rest of the details seem blurry to her now. She's alive right now, only because a strong being in charge of Other World granted her life again after she fought off a huge threat of Earth as apart of a deal. In her new life, she had to stick to one thing. She could not turn back to being evil, so she couldn't kill for her own pleasure and anything else related to her past sins. If she were to break this rule, she'd immediately go back to the after-life. Although her past is kind of a blur to her, she could never truly forget it. The long scar that crosses her left cheek will always remind her of it.

Zangya silently made her way through the forest, her head looking up as her hand adjusted the face mask that covered the area from her nose to the bottom of her chin. Only her blue-green forehead and her sharp, icy-looking eyes could be seen vividly within the sunlight above her. " How boring...." the ex-space pirate said aloud to herself with a sigh while her slender fingers flicked at her curly, long hair. " There's never anything interesting going on...." Life definitely beat death by more than a mile, but for Zangya, it was hard to start a new life with a completely differently lifestyle. If only someone could help her out with it or something. Who knew. Maybe someone was going to come along, someone 'interesting'....

(Need a male to perhaps have an interest in her and helps her out on being a good person and stuff, but besides that, feel free to join! ^^ That was just a suggestion if you're not sure on how to come into this and i dont care if this gets mature 'later' on or not)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Zangya's New Life (Male) Empty Re: Zangya's New Life (Male)

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Raid was traing and trying out his technique of tree hopping it was a technique he never learned. And when he hit a branch that borke he feel hard right into the ground. He looked up as his sight was a little blurred he heard someone coming up but then his eyes closed as he slowly passed out. He had used to much energy tree hopping and passed out cold on the floor.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Along the walk through the silent forest, Zangya’s icy blue eyes were still looking up at the trees above her, so they were quick to spot the man that had suddenly fallen out of one of the trees in front of her. Of course, since this was Zangya, she just kept the same straight facial expression on her face until she reached the man, who was now on the ground. She stopped right beside him, a dull look in her eyes as she stared down at him, her hands hiding in the pockets of her pants. “ Hm….” If the face mask wasn’t on her face, it would’ve been quite easy to interpret the dull look on her face. It was almost as if having a man fall out of the trees right in front of her was the most normal thing in the world. Zangya was always like that--never really phased by much of anything. Despite that, he actually made her a little curious now, seeing as this was the first interesting thing that had happened today thus far….but who was this guy? After giving out an almost inaudible sigh, she--surprisingly--gently nudged him in his side with one of her feet, in an attempt to wake him back up so he could continue on his way. After nudging him, she stopped and stared down at him silently, her fingers pushing back her curly hair again as she kind of impatiently waited to see if he would wake up. When she figured that that probably wasn’t going to wake up, she knelt down beside him and touched his arm. Slowly, she transmitted just a little bit of her own energy into his body, at least just enough to try to bring him back to consciousness. She already sensed his lack of energy and assumed that that was the problem.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Raid leaped up and whipped out a kunai but in the second it took for him to see who was their he tried to hide it. He looked at this women he was shocked at what just happend to him. His body was had a huge jolt of enegy in it that had returned to normal after a few seconds. He stared at the women then he finally says, "Who are you?" His voice low and almost at an growl but yet it wasn't threating.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Zangya stood back up to her full stature after she had transmitted some of her energy to the man to wake him up. When he finally did, she just stared at him as he jumped up and whipped out a kunai, arching an eyebrow at him for a moment. “ ….Smurfette….” she replied in a sarcastic voice when he asked who she was. Her exact facial expression were still hidden by the mask. “ You don’t want to know who I am….” Zangya answered the man again in a calm voice, her cold eyes staring right back at him for a few seconds. Then after gazing at him for a bit longer, she disappeared from her spot and reappeared behind him by teleporting. Once she was behind him, she just continued to walk forward along the path she had been walking before he fell out of the tree in front of her.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Raid looked at her. Their was something about this girl he placed his kunai in his leg pack. He ran up to her. "Excuse me Miss." Raid cut her off. He looked into her eyes and realized he was too close for her liking and took a few steps back. "I just wanted to ask you what it is you did to me that gave me that huge jump of energy for a few seconds." He asked while making sure to keep his distance from this woman he had never meet before. He looked at her and says "Do you have any idea where you are going."

((Hey I am going to start a new rp on sunday was wondering if you were intrested.))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:49 pm

The orange-haired woman just continued to walk ahead, as if her acute hearing didn’t pick up his voice at all. A slight frown crossed her face when he cut the path that she was walking on off, which caused her to stop walking. “ What….?” she said, her slanted eyes narrowing at him when he came even closer to her. After he took a few steps back from her, he stated that he wanted to ask her what she had done to bring him back to his conscious state. “ I gave you a bit of my energy, that’s all….you hardly had any left in you and yes, I know where I am going….I know this entire place very well….” she said to him as she folded her arms lightly over her chest. She could’ve just flown away or teleported behind him again to continue her wandering around, but instead, she just stood right there. “ What exactly were you doing to lose so much of your energy?” she questioned casually as she glanced around the area before keeping her eyes on him. Her blue orbs looked so intent when they were looking at him for some reason.

(I’m interested, but I’m not sure if I should take up another rp, lol--I was trying to keep my rps at a minimum amount….I can probably join it though, what kind of rp is it??)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:14 am

Raid looked at her and when she asked him what he had been doing he to loose so much energy he just got quiet. Then he asked, "Hey can you show me the ways out of this forest?" He says while moving out of her way.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:34 am

Zangya raised an eyebrow at him slightly when he just grew quiet after he question. Was it something really bad, to the point that he didn’t want to tell her or something? Since it was unknown as to why he grew so quiet, she started to ponder on it a little, so she answered his next question by saying, “ Oookay….come on….” After she said that, she began to walk forward again, assuming that he was following behind her so he could get out of this forest. When a few minutes of walking had passed, Zangya suddenly stopped, stepped up to the bushes that were blocking their entire view, and pulled on one side of them to reveal that this was the exit of the forest. Not only that, but it was right on the outskirts of a small, but busy town. “ There….you’re out….” she murmured as she let go of the bushes and watched them return to their original position after she decided to walk out of the forest herself. She stopped on the hill that was overlooking the small town, her blue irises silently scanning the whole area.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:44 pm

Raid looked at her and says, "Thanks for show me out." He started to walk off then he turns around and runs back to her. "By the way if sumone ask you if you have seen me it is in your best intrest that you say you have never seen me." He falls to an knee and whips out the kunai he had pulled out when he fist meet her. "Here this is way of saying thank you." He placed the kunak in her hand and took off into the city.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Zangya looked intently over the town below them. This place was so familiar to her and she actually did know it very well, but yet, it was so different from what she remembered of it. When the man said something else to her, it brought her out of her thought and made her tilt her head over in his direction, which caused the sun’s rays bring out the natural glistening sheen in her orange, curly hair. Once again, she began to stare at him with those cold-looking eyes. Was someone after him? Was that why he told her to say that she had never seen him before if she someone out of the blue happened to ask her? She shrugged slightly at him and turned heard away from him once again, but her eyes subconsciously watched him from the side when he fell on a knee and pulled out that same kunai again. After he stated that this was his way of saying thanks to her, she held out one of her hands towards him and let the kunai drop into the green palms of it. “ Hm….” she mumbled thoughtfully as she stared at the kunai in her hands. She knew what the weapon was, but since she never needed to use weapons and didn’t really have much use for them, she holding it in an awkward position. Just as he took off to the city below the hill she was standing on, she quickly tossed the kunai into one of her pockets and walked off into the opposite direction that he had taken off in.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:15 am

Raid wasted not time getting to the top of the highest building in the city he was suppose to be meeting an contact and didn't know who or what they looked like or where they were coming form but his allies where left behind before he left Japan. He was just laying ontop of the building roof just lettiing the sun rays hit him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Once again, Zangya found herself walking somewhat aimlessly through the forest that she was just in, but before she barely made halfway through, she was interrupted. She suddenly stopped walking when she sensed a presence behind her. Slowly, she came to a stop in her walking, but didn’t bother to turn around and see who it was since she already knew who it was. Instead of speaking first, she just spun around and threw a punch at the person‘s face, but strangely, her fist went right through the person. That was when she realized that he was just a message hologram, sent from Other World. “ Demonstrating hostile behavior again I see!” the blue-skinned man in a suit stated to her with a frown. “ What do you want….?” Zangya muttered bluntly to the man in the hologram. “ Zangya, you’re smart--you know why I’m here….you haven’t done a good deed this week and it’s already evening….plus, it will be the end of the week once this day is over….” the man said to her, his arms folded behind his back. Zangya just frowned and looked off somewhere else. “ If you don’t keep up your end of the deal, I’ll be seeing you in Other World pretty soon….” the hologram added in seriously before he frowned at Zanya. “ Hey!! Are you paying attention to me?!” the man yelled out suddenly since Zangya looked like she wasn’t paying attention to him at all. “ Calm down, I heard every annoying part of your voice already…” Zangya said to him flatly as she glared at him through her face mask. “ Well then, you better go out and perform your deed now….or else….beside, it‘s never hard for you--you‘re kind of similar to a superhero….” the man told her, laughing at the last part he said before the hologram finally faded out from Zangya’s sight. A low growl had escaped from Zangya when he referred to her as a superhero. She was not a stupid hero! “ Hn….” Zangya gave out a small sigh, jamming her hands into her pockets to think for a moment. She knew she had to do a good deed now because it was apart of the deal she made to people that were in charge of Other World. She had to do at least one good deed every week and it was already evening, so after frowning once more, she powered up, allowing her aura to surround her body, then she flew off into the skies at full speed. If she was high up in the sky like she was, it would be a lot easier to spot anyone that was in need of help.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Raid was on the roof top when he heard a noise it was his contact. He stood and turned around as a dead body hit the floor it was his contact. Another man was standing behind him holding an Katana. "You must be Raid." The man said as he got into his fighting stance. Raid recognzied the man's voice it was the man that attacked him and friends and forced them to flee Japan. Raid pulled out his dual katanas and looked at this man and says, "Who are you." The man smiles and says it won't matter in a little bit you will be dead." The man attacked with vicious quick swings. Raid was able to block a few of them but was cut many times. The man smiles as he says, "Now is when your friends fleed from me but you are on a building top and stuck with me." He attacks again and slashes Raid a few more times then a kick sent him flying off the tower. And Raid blacks out as he floats in the sky on his way to the ground.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:52 pm

One of Zangya’s soft, green hands slowly reached up to adjust the face mask on her face as she flew across the sky, the draft wildly coursing through her thick, curly hair. She looked down at the town that was now below, a look of boredom on her face as she continued to look around any sort of action that she could help out in, just to get that stupid deed requirement out of the way for now. Nothing seemed to be going on at all day though, so she was getting ready pick up her speed to head somewhere else when suddenly, something caught her attention. Zangya frowned slightly as she stared down at one of the tall building’s rooftop, realizing that there were two men standing on top of it. In fact, she knew one of them. Oh, that’s right--it was the same guy she had seen earlier, but she didn’t know who the other one was. By the time she came more into view, Raid was suddenly kicked off of the tower they were on top of after the other guy had delivered a few more swift slash attacks his way. And it also looked like Raid had blacked out, so if no one helped him out, he was probably going to end up going ‘splat’ when he hit the ground. In other words, this was the perfect chance for Zangya to clear up her deed. Saving him from falling to his death would suffice, wouldn’t it? Without hesitation, Zangya picked up her flying speed and dived down deeply to follow Raid’s falling pattern. Just when he was about 20 feet from hitting ground, Zangya swooped him up by the waist and flew off in the opposite direction with him, flying back up towards the sky in the process. She was heading away from the town now, figuring that it would be best to get away from the guy who did this to him since it still looked like he was unconscious. Plus, it wasn’t her battle and she had already completed her deed of the day, so she didn’t care about that other guy. Slowly, her eyes looked down at him, her arms still holding him around the waist as she flew forward. “ Hey….wake up….” she said to him in a lame attempt to bring him back to consciousness again.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:27 am

Raid stared to move some his eyes were opening and he was coming to. But as soon as he tried to move he felt a lot of pain in his whole body some of those slashes were deep. He looks at what was caring him but couldn't see because all of this orange hair was flowing in his face. So Raid just laid his head back and closed his eyes and tried to sleep but the pain was to much.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:11 am

After a short while, Zangya finally landed back in the forest, but this time, she had landed in front of a small, clear lake. She actually gently placed him on the ground and silently looked him over, quickly taking note of his wounds. Despite that she had already committed a good act by saving him, she decided to help him with the deep slashes as well. She didn't know why she was doing it though. Thankfully, she was good at wrapping up wounds from practicing on herself when she had obtained serious ones in the past. Zangya stood up and made her way over to a bush that was a few feet from them, kneeling down to pull something out from inside of it. She always hid her first-aid kit here, just in case she’d need it for herself in case she fell into her own battle. After bringing it over to him, she kneeled back down beside him and without even asking him first, she created a rip down his shirt so that she would be able to get to the slashes better without him having to move around so much. She opened up his top with the brand new rip she created and cleaned off his wounds before she started to wrap them up. Once that was done, Zangya looked back down at him and asked calmly, “ Are you able to move….?”
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Raid sits up and looks at Zangya still not knowing who this stragne women was. "Yes I can move very well." He stood up and looked at her. "But it is thanks to you that I can move at all." He looked down at her. "I wish you would remove that mask so that I can see the face of the beautiful women that has helpe me three times today." He says as he grabs his ribs falling to a knee. He instantly looks up. "Their is nothing wrong just a few scratches."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 am

Zangya looked up at the man when he stood up, still deciding to sit on her knees. She arched a brow at him slightly when he said that it was thanks to her that he was able to move at all. “ Well, you do seem to have a lot of endurance…more than a human, at least…” she murmured as she glanced away from him for a moment. Zangya quickly looked back at him though, when he said that he wanted her to remove the mask. Instead of responding right away, her blue irises looked down at her knees. “ ….I shouldn’t do that….” she muttered as she folded her arms and looked back up at him, right after he had grabbed his ribs and fell to one of his knees. “ Clearly, you have more than just a few scratches….” she said to him flatly, a slight frown crossing her face. “ You shouldn’t make any subtle movements….you should rest, at least until you are properly healed….” she added in, her voice still sounding a little dull. For some reason, she reached up and placed a hand on his back, rubbing the middle part gently, but then she pulled away and leaned back on the thick tree that was behind her. She wasn’t sure why she touched him when it wasn’t even necessary, but it was probably because she knew what it like to be in pain or have injuries even though you wanted to be on the move.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Raid fell backwards onto his but and looked up. "Maybe I should have just used a jutsu instead of just going head up with him." He leaned his head against a tree. "Thanks for you advice but he knows I am not dead and he will keep looking for me." He pushes his back aganis the tree and uses the tree to force himself up. "I have to keep move if he finds me he won't take the chance of pushing me off of a high place he will just burry his sword in my chest." He gave a friendly nod towards his mysterious woman as he started to walk off.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:31 am

“ Jutsu….” Zangya mumbled out a bit questionably. She wouldn’t know what a jutsu was since she and her enemies had never used one before. As her eyes followed him, she rolled eyes out of slight annoyance towards his determination. Sure, it was good to be a determined person when you were about to face off someone, but not when you had to literally use a tree to force yourself up. Despite that, she didn’t bother to stop him because for one, it wasn’t her concern or her business and two, he would probably just persist even if she told him to rest again. The odd woman quietly watched him leave before she gave off a light shrug and repositioned herself on the ground so that she could lean against the tree again. ‘ Shouldn’t you be going after him…?’ Zangya frowned slightly when she heard a voice echo those words in her mind. She was frowning because she instantly recognized that annoying voice. It belonged to that blue man that was in the message hologram from earlier. ‘ Fuck. Off….’ Zangya growled back to the man in her mind. ‘ This is none of my business anyway….’ Zangya pointed out to the man, still talking telepathically to him as she closed eyes and scratched the side of her head. She hated it when this guy sent her telepathic messages from Other World--he almost sounded like her conscience, which was even more irritating.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:52 am

Raid was bouncing form tree to tree her heard a noise and leaned against a tree and then he gripped one of his katana's still holding his ribs with the other hand and then he jumped out and whipped his sword out and swung it and when nothing was there he forced himself off the ground and back onto another tree thinking to himself. "I am going crazy but maybe I should still stay on my gaurd just in case." He leanded against the tree and waits to catch his breath.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:49 pm

It had been awhile since the odd man left, but strangely, a few of Zangya’s thoughts were still lingering on him. Why was she still thinking about him? Was she worried about his condition? Maybe she was slightly concerned, but Zangya would never admit that to herself….ever. She had never felt concern for anyone in her life, so now was not the time to begin developing those kinds of feelings. To get her mind off of everything, she went for another one of her aimless walks, her hands buried into the pockets of her loose pants. The other thing that was making her thoughts linger on the man was the voice in her mind--the voice that belonged to that guy she found quite annoying. He was still babbling in her head, but by now, she was easily able to tune him out. Man, his voice was going to drive her into becoming a murderer again if he kept his continuous speech up like this. When she finally found a way to shut the man’s voice out of her mind, she quickly did so, smiling slightly behind her mask when she was no longer able to hear his voice. She was suddenly glad that she just figured out how to create a mind barrier to block out telepathic messages for the time being.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:59 am

Raid was up against a tree he started to doze off. Raid did his best to stay awake. But even his best efforts worn't working. Then it happened he fell into a deep sleep. Until he felt steel on his neck he forced his eyes open and saw the one sight he didn't want to see. His assassin was standing there with his sword in Raid's neck. "So are you ready to die boy." The assassin pushes the blade a little further into his neck pericing the skin. "Raid lets out a smirk then says, "Why not." But then in that second her rolled out of the way and pulled out his katana's. He wasn't going to go down with out a fight.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Zangya didn’t really know where she was going. She knew where she was, but she didn’t know where this aimless walk of hers was taking her. Tons of random thoughts were always overflowing her mind and taking walks through the forest usually helped her in organizing those messy thoughts of hers. A faint nose brought her back to reality though, since her pointy ears were so acute and sensitive to just about any sound. Zangya looked up slightly and paused in her walking as she listened to where the soft noises were coming from. Slowly, she followed the sounds and found herself in front of a bunch of bushes, which came up to about feet. She pulled apart the bushes slightly, just enough so that she would be able to see this noise source. A frown crossed her face when she saw who it was. It was him…again. Was she following him without even knowing it or what because it seemed like everywhere she went, she always ran into him. This time, she decided not to interfere with the fight that was happening right before her blue orbs. Instead, she let go of the leaves that she was spreading apart, but continued to look through the bushes silently. Who was the other guy? She hated her natural curiosity because that caused her to stay around to watch. ‘ Why is it that I feel compelled to stick around here…? Perhaps my love for fighting hasn’t faded after all….or maybe….no….’ she thought in her mind through a mental sigh, shaking her head to prevent her mind from finishing off that thought. It was odd that she didn’t feel the least bit threatened that there were just some bushes separating her from a fight, but she had no need to feel that way. She figured that she might as well help him out if it looked like he needed it since she was just standing around.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next