The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male) - Page 3 Empty Re: Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Hotaru made it home... barely. Her fever was rising and she collapsed on her 'bed'. Her home was cold, though. It wasn't a good place for her to be and expect to get better.
After a few hours, a semblance of consciousness returned and she tried to move. Her muscles ached... like they do when you're sick.
In her dreams, she saw Kaden and in her sleep she mumbled his name.

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male) - Page 3 Empty Re: Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Kaden stopped dead in his tracks..he looked around confused he swore he head his name being called. This was one thing he had never experienced.."what the hell..." he muttered as he closed his eyes concentrating but heard nothing but he felt the need to go somewhere. He just followed his instincts walking not having a clue where he was going. After about 30 minutes he came to some tunnels. It was pretty dark in there..it was a good thing he was half vampire. He took off heading into the tunnel looking around.. "Hello?" he called out hearing his ecco travel threw the tunnel
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:02 pm

The tunnels were a complete maze. This was Hotaru's home. She felt safe down here. They were forgotten as the city was built on top of them. Far below even the sewers.
Her 'lair' as it were was directly under the large park she was so fond of. Far beneath it but she had ways to get up there and hear the concerts in the summer. Or come out to see the moon from the trees. She often stayed in the shadows where she had the advantage over humans.
Her ears twitched at a sound... it was distant... and she was only semi conscious of it. "Kaden," she muttered.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:10 pm

Kaden felt the pull again that lead him threw more of the tunnels. "Hotaru??" he called out as he made a few more turns. He stopped closing his eyes and concentrating.. When he opened his eyes they glowed red his fangs were even extended.. He could now hear the faint beating of a heart. He then took off at a sprint making turn after turn before coming up on Hotaru..he moved next to her instantly feeling her burning up.."damn..temperatures dangerously high..." he muttered.."Hotaru..if you can hear me I need you to drink something for me..you will feel better afterwards." he says as he looked next to her seeing a cup. He moved and bit his wrist letting his blood flow into the cup, after that he licked his wrist healing it. Kaden then pulled her up into a sitting position.."please drink this." he says knowing that his blood had a healing effect. He pressed the cup to her lips gently.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:32 pm

OOC: will his blood have any other effects on her?

Hotaru groaned.... she sensed someone was there. she lifted her head... but she was helpless. who had found her down here? her head dropped to her 'bed' again. A moment later, she felt hands on her, checking her temperature. Her ears twitched at the sound of his voice. She groaned... trying to regain some level of consciousness. She smelled something... like a rust smell. Blood. Her ears twitched again. As he pulled her up, her eyes opened slightly to look at him... smelling the blood coming closer.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:37 pm

OOC: it will make heighten her senses

He looked to her seeing her eyes open slightly. "Please you have to drink this if you want to live." he says as he situated him self so her head was in his lap he brushed some of her hair from her face grimacing at the fact that she was burning up
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:24 pm

OOC: her senses are keen as a neko.

She heard him... Groaning, she drank what she could. She felt his hand on her. It was soothing as he brushed her hair. She relaxed in his lap then... moaning and drifted to a more restful sleep while the medicine he gave her could have time to work.

OOC: be a cool chance for him to look around at her place... while he's waiting for her to get well. draw it out a little and he can get a glimpse into who she is... or who she'd like to be. Although, now her stickers aren't glowing.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:07 pm

OOC: hello?

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:27 pm

OOC: Damn sorry

He watched her as she started to drift to sleep. Once he figured she had enough he moved his wrist away and licked it healing the wound. He then layed her back down in a more comfortable posistion before standing up looking around in the darkness, he could see just fine...But he couldn't believe that she lived down here...He looked around at a few things running his fingers over certain ones just trying to figure her out alittle bit more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:00 pm

She slept most of the day and into the night. Her fever was gone but her body was still weak. And there it was hard to sense any kind of time passing down here.
Several hours passed, that's for sure. Then she groaned... stirring slightly as she was waking up.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:03 pm

He stayed close only going out when he needed to feed...Never on anyone of course just blood packs. He was just walking into the the tunnels when he heard her groan. He was instantly beside her kneeling down and brushing some hair from her face..."Hey there how are you feeling?" He asks her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:51 pm

She startled a bit when she felt a hand on her. She's never had company in her 'home' before. She doesn't remember much from her fevered state. She felt a hand on her hair and she sat up with a gasp... hearing a voice. It took her a few seconds to recognize it. Her neko eyes could only see shades of greys down here... which was still better than what humans could see... which would be only the darkness.
"How did you find me?!" she asked in a rush when she'd found her voice.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:41 pm

He looked to her when she sat up and gasped... When he heard her question he cocked his head to the side..."Its a special skill of mine.....Sorry startling you.....But how are you feeling?....Do you remember anything?" He asked her curiously. If she did that was fine...He would just have to come out with his secret and hope she didn't freak....But if she didn't remember that would be good too.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:05 pm

She looked towards him, seeing his silhouette. "I'm better. A little weak but I'm okay. Do I remember anything? Well... I remember barely making it back here before I kinda collapsed on the bed. And some dreams... i must have been pretty out of it. I had dreams you were here... and you gave me something... to drink. It's all kinda hazy, really."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:07 pm

He looked to her rubbing the back of his head when she mentioned giving her somthing to drink..."You were pretty out of it thats for sure..." He says..."But I'm glade your ok now." he says with a smile..."I'm sure it will come back to you eventually." He added as he sat down..."You really had me worried there." He says says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:29 pm

She shrugged about it coming back to her. Did it matter if it did? "I'm... surprised you're here. Even in the light of you finding me down here. No one's ever really come looking for me before. That I know of anyway." She didn't understand why he had. Really, he barely knew her. And he'd found her in this rather humble lair.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:57 am

He smiles..."I guess I was jsut lucky." He says as he looked to her...."Well that makes a first." he says with a smile.."I do have a suggestion though...Why don't we go back to my place...You would be less bound to get sick." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:29 pm

"Maybe I was the lucky one... at least this time," she said quietly. Then she looked up at him, hearing his suggestion. "Me come to your place?" she asked in surprise. She looked around at her lair. In spite of its drawbacks, she did like it down here. It was quiet and she felt safe. She knew these tunnels quite well by now. "You know what... if you ever needed a place to hide, this would be a good place. No one comes down here," she said. "Ya wanna see something?" she asked him then. She got up.. a little shakey but okay... she went over to where she had a spotlight and a car battery. Using jumper cables, she managed to hook the battery up to the light and she let it shine over her collection of pictures. And then she shone it on the ceiling... on her stickers of stars and planets and stuff. When she turned the light off, it was like the place was a miniature planetarium as the stickers glowed. "Neat, huh?" Of course, the placings were random. She didn't have any patterns like constellations. The glow from the stickers also gave her own eyes a little more light to use. She watched his expression.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:39 pm

He grin ed as he looked to her ..i guess you were the lucky one." he says with a smile as he stood up when she did thinking she might fall. He watched her curiously when she homed up the battery watching as the light came on..he glanced around seeing all the pictures.."you have quite a collection." hs says with a grin as she turned it off and he looked around more.."its not too bad In here." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:58 pm

She grins, too, seeing his reaction. "Yeah... i took pictures from magazines that people threw away. Whatever I could find that looked interesting. Stuff I've never seen myself. People, places, animals..... presidents, dogs, horses, Paris, Tokyo, hehe... elephants... mountains... birds... planets... airplanes... ships. Whatever I could find, ya know? I made it all into a collage on these walls. It's how I get to know about the world that's beyond the streets. That other people might get to see."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:26 pm

He looked to her and smiles..."so I see.." he says as he looked around some more. "Maybe some time I can take you on one of my trips...i love to travel...and im sure you would enjoy your self." he says as he leaned against a stone wall
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:33 pm

"Yeah. But now you see why I want a blanket since it can get cold down here. It's warmer during Summer, though," she said. She heard his words about traveling. Could she go with him? Why did he show so much of an interest in her? What did he gain?
"Hey," she said quietly. "It's nice to say that... and even imagine going somewhere. But I don't want to be a bother to you, ya know? Yet, you're the first person who has bothered to spend any amount of time getting to know me. What do you see in me that motivates you to help me?"

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:14 pm

He looked to her and smiles .."it can get alittle cold it seems." he says as he then cocked his head to the side.."you wouldnt be a bother at all..." he says as he smiles to her next question..."I see a young woman struggling in life...surviving but struggling...look at the walls of all the places...why have pictures when you can get the real thing...i wanna help you...make life easier for you...you've worked hard enough why not take some time off." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:37 pm

She looked at him and then looked away. She was struggling. That much was obvious to anyone who bothered to look at her. But she wasn't really complaining. Yeah, she yearned for other things... something better but there were several barriers in her way. She had almost no formal education. She was trying on her own... which was why she spent time in the library. It's how she learned to read.
"I just don't feel right with you handing me so much and I have nothing to give you in return. But how do I do better than I am now?" she said. She hoped her words made sense to her.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:43 pm

He looked to her and grinned..."all I want in return is friend ship...thats it." he says with a smile..her next question he didn't know how to answer.."anyone can do better...you just have to have the drive and you do." he says with a smile..."anythings possible" he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next