The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Element of Exile: Private Roleplay

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Element of Exile: Private Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: Element of Exile: Private Roleplay

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:58 pm

"N-Nothing, Neo!" Lance exclaimed, reddening.

Sora simply rolled her eyes and smirked, kissing his cheek playfully.

"We're all very...free here."
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Element of Exile: Private Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: Element of Exile: Private Roleplay

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:38 pm

"I suppose free is one way to describe it, however," she stood and stretched.

"Free can be defined only by those who either are free or have been free. Plus, I do not want to really witness it. So, I will be wandering...perhaps I'll go outside...."

Neo seemed to daze out as she left, sort of swaying with her steps. She actually wasn't phasing out at all. Her senses were stretching far to 'see' what exactly was going on. Almost all the doors, though, were blocked. Someone knew she was here and didn't want her snooping....
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 am

Sora kissed Lance on the nose and chased after Neo. She knew there was something different about her, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"Neo!" she yelled across the courtyard, enough for someone to hear her.

She caught up to the girl and rested a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, whatsup?" she asked casually.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:49 am

"I'm trying to sense around this facility, however, something is blocking me. I've never had this problem before. I usually know what is going on where and when, but here it's as if they...I hate using the term, but 'baby-proofed' it for me. Or 'mother nature-proofed' it, works too. Let me ask you something. What are the doors made of, do you know?" she asked, glancing toward the sky.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:02 am

"Wait, hold on a minute...mother nature?" Sora had a bad memory and had to ask, not knowing if she already knew.

"And...Uh....Metal and aluminium, I think." she said, still in shock.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Neo nodded thoughtfully.

"Metal...aluminium. Although both are minerals of the Earth, if altered by man, it is very difficult for me to manipulate it like I can with others. Wood for instance. Though it has been cut and processed and it's shape carved, I can still manipulate it. When it comes to metal...for some reason, it is different."

Neo was not sure how else to explain it. She could never share her weakness, not even with someone she trusted with her life. The information could leak.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5