The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

Go down

Private Empty Private

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Alex walks through the palace grounds awaiting the return of the Royal Guard. She was waiting to hear of the return of her best friend. A small group of the Royal Guard went to a peace meeting with the neighboring country of Parries. Her best friend was captain of the guard and a man she secretly loved since they were kids. Her father would never approve because he was not a royal. But she didn't care.
She runs towards the gate of the palace. "They're back! I hope he is okay." She races out to meet her father. Her father the king hugs gently after he gets down from his horse. She asks as her long blonde hair blows through the wind, "How did it go father?" He says to her, "We are at a standstill for now." She looks over at the captain. "Welcome back..." She waits for the captain to get off his horse. She says to him, "Thank you for taking care of my father. Do you need any help with your horse?"

He shrugs her off saying, “Like I need a spoiled brats help to take care of a stupid horse!" He leads the horse off to the stable and collapses to his knees from a stab wound and when he falls his armor makes a loud noise letting everyone know something happened.

She was deeply hurt by his words. He had treated her that way ever since he became a royal guard. But she loved him anyway despite the pain he put her through. Alex quickly looks at him and summons help. Two other guards take him to the healer and she takes care of his horse. She then goes to his side at the healer's hut. She helps the healer treat his wound. She asks him, "What happened to you? This wound is very deep."

He looked at her and said, "Oh I don’t know... a fuckin bee stung me." He tried to get up and can’t move cause of the sword wound and says, “what do u think u stupid brat!" He laid there sweating from the wound and heat and says, "Lift me up! I don’t need you two!"

Alex slaps him across the face. "Just up and let us treat you. And quit being a jerk." She removes his armor and the healer gets to work treating the wound more effectively. The healer says, "You should treat the princess with more respect. The king would have your head cut off if he was not so busy."

He groans in anger saying, "Fuck you and you! Stupid little brats thinking there all mighty because there spoiled from the tit!" He holds his side as it doesn’t heal even though she is healing it and he slaps the healer to break loose and falls off the small table holding his side breathing hard as he is in massive pain and frustrated.

Alex looks at him getting mad as hell at him. She chains him down and punches him in the face. "I don't know what happened to you when we were kids but it doesn't give you the right to bully everyone else. Now you are going to be a good little brat and get your boo boo healed." She and the healer get back to healing him.

He growls loudly in pain from the punch and his body starts forming armored scales all over his body as he growls and the king comes over saying, "MAKE HIM GO TO SLEEP!" he hurries over to his royal guard and holds him down saying, "Now healer!" The healer makes him go to sleep. Alex looks at the scales on his body. "Father what just happened? His body has scales now." She wanted to reach out and touch them but she was afraid to.

Tie scales start going away slowly and he says to his daughter, "When he was stabbed on the battlefield, he lost his cool and he turned into that... he alone saved me and destroyed there army. I sheltered what he morphed into thinking it was a last resort but I see that being stabbed unlocked his hidden ability... for now we must keep him calm, he growled at the enemy troops...I stead of using his sword... he fought them with his hands...I think he is part animal..."

Alex says, "The scales look almost like dragon scales." The healer says as she heals him, "Shifting is a rare ability nowadays. But they used to all around us bad in the old days." Alex holds her head as she felt dizzy. "Will he be okay?" He nods saying, "Should be as long as he gets healed, that’s my guess." He touches the scales and cuts his finger on them by mistake and says, "Damn there sharp too!"

Alex heals her father's finger and says, "Dad! That was a childish thing to do! It is his armor of course it is sharp!" She looks back at her best friend and looks away from him. Was this why he was angry at her all the time?

He notices something under his shirt and rips it open and says, “oh my... no wonder..." he looks at the long gash on his chest and gets up saying, “check his body for more wounds, when he is stable carry him to a bed chamber and make him comfortable, and Alex, I want you to take care of him personally... only you can get to him on a different level."

Alex looks at her father. "But he hates me father." The men carried him into the bed chamber next to Alex's. She finds other wounds and heals them thanks to her training with the healer. He looks at her saying, "Not you...he is only in pain and speaking of anger. I know about you two, I don’t like it but I can’t deny it. If you have to, tame him."

Alex sighs as she thought about this. "I will do my best to take of him." She spends the next few days taking care of him and his wounds. As the days pass she spends the hours studying his body. She noticed he had very good muscle tone. He finally woke up several days later and was startled by the sight of her and falls off the bed. Noticing he was naked he encases his body in scales by accident and yells, “leave me!" He coughs some and blood comes out, his interior still slightly damaged. He coughs some more and passes out. Her father rushes in saying, “I heard yelling, is he awake?!?!"

Alex looks at her father and says, "He was for a few seconds." She was not getting her energy in his body fast enough to heal his internal injuries. She lays him on his back and gets on top of him. She focuses her energy and kisses him deeply on the lips pouring her energy into his body rapidly. Causing his body to glow blue because of all her energy going into him.

He woke up slowly as he felt a woman’s lips kissing his, he naturally responded by kissing her back. He was half asleep with his eyes closed as he kissed the woman back, he started to relax and the scales went away and he moaned softly from the kiss as she lay on his naked body.

Alex breaks the kiss and blushes deeply quickly getting off him. "I'm sorry for the kiss. It was the only way I could get my energy into your body to heal you. Please don't be mad at me. I was just trying to help you.”

He didn’t even hear her; instead he rolled onto his side and continued sleeping as he feels better. Her dad smiles and says, “He was asleep wasn’t he?" He sighs and says, “He slept a lot lately, he must be exhausted....try to get him to eat. It’s been nearly a week since he last ate." Alex looks at him a minute. She says, "I don't know what to do to make him eat." Alex then gets an idea. If he could respond to her kiss then maybe if she was to kiss him with a little food in her mouth, he might swallow it. She finds a form of meat and starts to chew it up. She kisses him again and forces the food into his mouth.

He almost chokes but he swallows it, feeling the warmth he moves his face to her neck and starts biting it trying to break the skin to feed and her dad says, “What is he doing? Why is he...?" Suddenly he separates her and him and notices the small fangs and says, “Wait....what...." he was confused as he looked at the fangs and said, “So that’s why you’re sleeping a lot, your body is converting." He lets go of him and says to her, “you need to understand, if he feeds from you. He will bond to you, I don’t like the idea of it bit if it happens I will allow it...” He turned from her slightly angry saying, “He saved my life, I owe him..."

Alex gets back on top of him and looks back at her father. "Father if he needs blood then I will give him my blood. If he bonds with me so be it. He saved you and he is my best friend. I will not lose him." She looks back at her best friend and kisses his lips gently. "Feed..." Her father nods and rubs her head saying, "I know, just be careful." He then leaves and closes the door as her love starts biting but he doesn’t have the strength to break the skin as his fangs are young and in a weak state. He whimpers some as he wants to feed but he can’t, still half asleep.

Alex cuts her neck with one of his knives. "Now try to feed." She lets the blood drip on to his lips. He starts to breathe erratically and bites quickly and roughly and pulls her close to him while feeding and starts seeing her memories and learns stuff he didn’t know about her. He stops feeding even though he is hungry and whispers, "You...love...me?"

Alex looks at him blushing deeply. "I have always loved you. Ever since we were kids. I have been trying to tell you for years. But ever since you joined the royal guard, you have been a jerk." She looks away from him as her cheeks were red. He looked at her as his eyes where adjusting to the light and he says to her, “I tried to ...protect....you..." he bit into her neck again and started feeding again as he felt as if he was starving.

She moans loudly as she feels her blood leave her body. "Why? I accept you for who you are. I don't mind what you are." She looks in his eyes as he feeds. He stops feeding from her, he didn’t get his fill bit he stopped anyways and lays her down saying, “Afraid I would hurt you...” he licks her neck while running his hand up her shirt.

She looks up at him and kisses him gently. "I am not afraid of you." She strokes his cheek. "I am sorry I didn't realize that you were just trying to protect me. But I want to be with you." She looks up at him and kisses him gently. "I am not afraid of you." She strokes his cheek. "I am sorry I didn't realize that you were just trying to protect me. But I want to be with you."

He keeps kissing her on the neck and says, "But your father won’t allow it." Alex looks at him. "He will. He gave me the freedom to choose my own path. My path is with you." He shakes his head saying, “I know him better, he won’t let us be..." he looks at her body and says, "But god I want you..." She blushes and looks at him. "Let's not worry about my father." She kisses him deeply.

He looks at her asking, “So what do we do?" Alex looks at him a moment. "What do you want to do?" She strokes his cheek gently. His skin felt warm. She had spent years watching him wondering what his body would feel like against hers. He looked her body over saying, “There’s something I have wanted for years, that is if you will allow it..." He got really close to her and pressed into her trying to show her what he wants while trying to not be blunt.

He presses into her again as he was naked and getting aroused saying, "Do you always listen to daddy?" She whimpers loudly. "I-I don't know if we should. I mean people could walk in on us at any moment." He pulls up her dress saying, "We’re in a bed chamber, nobody is allowed to walk in... if they do they are legally able to be killed." He grabs her panties and pulls them down slowly saying, “Besides... your memories told me you always masturbated to the thought of fucking me..."

Alex stops him. "No...You are the man I love. But I won't be pressed into this. I love you. I have always loved you. I want to give myself to you. But on my terms." He nods and says, “I’m sorry, I know what you mean..." He fixes her dress feeling like an idiot. She kisses him deeply and says, "Besides you need to rest." He bites his lip and says, "But I’m hot... I feel like I’m burning up..." He buries his face into her neck as he is still in the process of converting which caused the sexual desire earlier.

She blushes deeply as she feels him press against her neck. “I understand but won’t you think less of me if I gave myself to you? I do not want to be treated differently…”

Back to top Go down

Private Empty Re: Private

Post by Mikuo Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:13 pm

He looked at her as he thought for a minute, his body was aching all over as it changed. He licked her neck saying,"less, no... so if we did mate u would want me to treat u like I always had?"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:49 pm

Alex looks at him and moans as he licked her neck. "Yes I want you to treat me how you normally do?" She kisses him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down