The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(for silverwolflady)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(for silverwolflady) - Page 2 Empty Re: (for silverwolflady)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:15 am

Kryo looked around as he was guided through the house and out onto the balcony. "Alright, good to know." he said with a smile as he stepped outside. Upon stepping out a small gust of wind whizzed through his hair blowing it up to the side. He held his bangs down in place but smiled none the less staring up at the sky. He had always found the sky a gorgeous sight something he had always wanted to be closer to. "It's lovely." he said with a smile turning back to her. "Thank you for sharing it with me, I'm sure I'll be here a lot.."he said with a smile, he was sure he hadn't smiled this much in a very very long time but he like it, it was something he would love to get used to. "This is all very, very nice." he said looking around from the view taking a deep breath.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:10 pm

she watched him, unable to stop grinning as she saw his reaction to the place'' well glad you think so. and your welcome. just don't spend too much time out here. you will get sunburned. '' teased, glancing to the door when she barely caught the sound of the front door opening and closing, signaling Raz's return. but she didn't say anything, let it be a surprise as she watched Kryo enjoying the balcony. '' its the only balcony we have that is why its very big.. just in case others want to spend time on here. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Kryo laughed at the idea of getting sunburned, "Actually, I don't think I'd mind that...I've never been in the sun long enough to even get a tan." He thought it would be interesting to get a burn. "I mean I won't if you don't want me too but it would be...different." He said, he hadn't notice the sound of the door and had no idea that Raz was home he would find out sooner or later but at the moment he had no idea. He closed his eyes as another breeze past through his hair. "This is bliss..." he sighed out.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:36 pm

she grinned'' sunburn's hurt hun.. that is why i say don't stay out too long.. granted you can be out long enough to get a lovely tan.. .. sunbathing helps with that.. '' teased. poking him lightly in the side as he closed his eyes to enjoy the next breeze.. '' but i am sure you will experience a few sunburns on accident.. with different skin types its hard to tell how long it takes to actually get one.. ''

she tilted her head a little as she heard footsteps coming up the stairs, wasn't too heavy but loud enough to be barely heard by her. she figured Kryo was in too much bliss to even notice.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:15 am

Kryo laughed slightly, he wouldn't know so he would like to experience it, a little pain wouldn't kill him. "Alright, I don't know if it would look good on me...but it'll be...fun to find out." He said turning around and looking at her as she poked him. He wasn't used to this, being so casually touched by another person and using the word fun and meaning it. He laughed again before looking out at the scenery again, completely oblivious to anyone approaching if anyone was at all but also ready to take any orders that were given to him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:35 am

she shook her head, unable to get rid of the smile on her face.. '' well first time for everything hun. and yea if it don't look good on you , it will most likely fade away . '' it was fun watching him be excited over something so little. just ticked her off more though at his old handler who seemed to have not taken very good care of him, granted, he is a slave, still. she guessed she was just too damn nice. oh well..

she glanced at the door, smiling when Raz nudged the door open, since it was well oiled, it never made a sound. He arched a brow, folding his arms over his chest as he looked Kryo over. even while leaning, he still stood tall about six feet. his black hair long enough to just touch the collar on the back of his shirt., glancing to her he jumped his gaze back to Kryo. '' didn't think the old man would drop him off that fast.. what did you do annoy him to oblivion?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Kryo laughed slightly at her words finding it quite an amusing thought. Nodding slightly, he didn't ant to take his eyes off of the surrounding area. He jumped when another voice joined in twirling around to face the person who spoke. He would have to assume this was Raz. Kryo was at a momentary loss for words blushing and looking down at the ground his face yet again emotionless. He was ashamed of himself showing that much emotion it was so out of character. He bowed slightly to the man, keeping his posture low as he spoke, "Well...it's just...let's say...they were very happy to be getting rid of me." he said in his usual quiet voice trying not to speed through his words.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:13 pm

She arched a brow, watching him look completely shocked from Raz and then blush madly before going back to his usual attitude from earlier.. sighing she glanced at Raz .. '' now look what you did . you scared him back into his shyness.. ''

Raz shrugged, giving a slight smile even as he looked over Kryo.. '' well i didn't mean to , just figured he should know i was here.. thats all. '' glancing to Kryo again and hearing his words he frowned.. '' i don't see you as much of a trouble maker... so i have no idea why , oh well , your here now and that is all that counts.. have you seen everything?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Kryo blushed a little at some of the comments thrown his way his hands immediately shooting up to run through his hair. He said nothing, letting the other two exchange words, only speaking after he was addressed, his eyes still pinned on the ground. "I believe I've seen everything I need too..." he said quietly not wanting to defend himself after the 'trouble maker' statement, he saw no need in it, even if he had wanted to there was no point. Another breeze rolled through pushing it up out of his face. He tried to hold down his bangs, the part that hid his imperfection, the hideous scar on the left side of his face.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:14 pm

she shrugged as she glanced to Kryo then to Raz.. '' he does not seem a trouble maker to me.. in fact he has been a perfect gentle man.. has alot of good manners. not something i see everyday from.. well what he is.;. '' she shrugged and lightly reached over to nudge his hand away from his hair.. '' do not fidget Kryo. that can be interpreted as you being up to something."

Raz took his time in looking Kryo over, even observed the interaction's between her and the new slave. smiling he moved closer, getting nearly nose to nose with him. '' well he don't seem like a trouble maker so i think the idiot lied a bit... or has some delusion 's of his behavior. .. well then, if you have seen everything i think its time for a meal and then... a little fun later. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:18 am

Kryo wasn't used to all this praise but he accepted it without a word, he moved his hand away from his hair as he was told to nodding slightly. The last thing he wanted was for this man to think he was up to something. He looked back to Raz as he looked him over and spoke. He was not surprised that his old master had said bad things about him, he had never been in very high regard with that old man. Though keeping his head straight when Raz moved, nose to nose with him, his eyes were directed downwards, not making eye contact. He was used to being observed closely so it didn't make him feel all to awkward. When Raz brought up a meal he nodded, "Alright, a meal sounds wonderful. Please lead the way, sir." he said with a slight bow towards his master.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:51 pm

he nodded slightly as he looked to Mary then back at Kryo. '' do not disrespect Mary either, she is as much your master as i am.. technically you were bought for her, but we agreed to share.. '' he , backed up as he headed out of the room, he couldn't wait but neither could his stomach, he was starving. and already he could smell the roasted chicken and vegetables the cook was making.

Mary rolled her eyes slightly before lightly patting Kryo on the shoulder as she past.. '' come along Kryo.. must not leave him waiting.. '' she gave him a slight look and grinned'' even i have rules to follow myself.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Kryo nodded to Mary as she said to hurry along not really knowing what to say. He followed Raz down the stairs and into the dining room, taking a seat for himself as he waited for them to be served. He had to admit he was rather nervous about how this man was going to see him, though he hadn't really realized that he had been bought for Mary, from the way she had acted he had thought Raz was his master. He was silent as he waited for the the food to be set out, he had never had a meal like this before, served to him, he was nervous, he wrung his hands together under the table chewing his lip.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:41 pm

(( lol raz is the bossy one.. Mary.. not so much , more passive aggressive. XD. . still , he pisses her off she has no problem getting mean))

She took her seat next to Raz, looking over to Kryo as he seemed to fidget more and more, shaking her head she leaned back as the cook sent out two servants with trays full of food, one held the chicken, the other held the side dishes of rolls, mixed vegetables and mashed potato's with a smooth gravy she liked. , she waited as they served out the plates and poured the drink's before they disappeared back into the kitchens. Once they where gone she picked up her fork and began to eat, still watching Kryo curiously. '' you will make yourself sick if you keep making yourself nervous like this Kryo. ''

Raz just watched everything with no expression on his face, he was taking in how Kryo was coping with his new home even if it had been a few hours. it was already clear to him he was not used to sitting at the same table as his masters. , but he was sure he would get used to it in time. or they could change it if he wanted to eat somewhere else. would be his choice really unless he did something to get privilege's revoked. '' she is right you know.. we don't bite .. '' he grinned, glancing at Mary .. '' .. well.. atleast i don't. '' his grin widened more as Mary went bright red and sent him a scowled look. '' well its the truth you know. and i have the marks to prove it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 01, 2011 6:31 am

Kryo's hands jumped from his lap as Mary made another comment on his fidgeting, it was something he just couldn't help, "Sorry." he said quietly he looked at the food as it was served, wondering what to do with himself he hadn't had a nice meal like this in ages, generally he got some sort of tiny meal that was far from filling for even a child. Tentatively he picked up his utensils and started to eat. He blushed slightly at Raz's words not knowing what to say to them instead he concentrated on the food in front of him. It was amazing compared to what he had been eating for the past eleven years. It took a lot of control to not simply wolf it down, but he still couldn't stop himself from eating very quickly, probably looking as though he hadn't eaten in days, which from his scrawny appearance probably looked like the case anyway. "This is very good..." he said quietly looking at his masters in turn before down at the good which he was making quick work of.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Mary watched him blush as well as apologize. '' its alright, just didn't want you to make yourself sick Kryo. .. '' she had finished her food off before watching Kryo again as he practically scarfed his food down.. she wasn't going to say anything though since clearly he had been starving. hearing him like the food, made her smile'' i will tell the cook that you enjoyed it. "

Raz took his time, enjoying the meal while watching Kryo as well, he wasn't at all surprised to see him speed eating down his food.. '' t here is plenty more where that came from so try and slow it down to actually taste the food"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Kryo shook his head as Raz's words to slow down. "You can say that...but I honestly don't think it's possible for me to slow down...this is the most food I've ever eaten in one sitting, and it's so good..." he said, taking a small break from shoveling the food into his mouth. He didn't know whether that was the best thing to say but at the moment he was just proud of himself for getting words out despite how nervous he was right now. He was quick to polish off the rest of his plate pushing it away from himself slightly and leaning back in his chair, his hands resting in his lap. "To be honest I don't think I'd be able to eat anymore even if I tried." he started, "I've been trained not to eat much...that alone made me feel bloated." He said looking down at the top of the table with a small, nervous smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Mary watched him finish off his food, arching a brow at his words, a little crude as they where, but it wasn't offensive, he was merely stating the truth. '' well i will let the cook know to save some left overs just in case your hungry again.. as well as her homemade apple pie. she usually keeps it in the warming oven for a while just in case one of us gets a midnight craving before putting it away.. " she polished off the rest of her wine before wiping her mouth . " i am going to go wash up, Raz you behave yourself . " moving over to Kryo she lightly patted his shoulder. '' don't let him embarrass you Kryo. he likes to tease others." even though he was a slave she still treated him kindly. not all masters had to be cruel.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Kryo nodded slowly as she said that the chef would keep something aside for him if he wanted it. He didn't know if he would but it was a very nice thought to know it was an option, one he would have never gotten before this. He silently sat there, waiting to be addressed not knowing anything but this silent act around his masters. Mary got up and told him not to let Raz embarrass him and he smiled kindly at her, "Of course, don't worry." he said with a nod letting her go off. He looked over to his other master then back down at his hands in his lap. He wondered if he should say anything looking back up again taking a breath as though he were going to say something but quickly changed his mind looking back down at his lap. "Thank you for everything." he ended up saying quietly not even knowing if his words were loud enough to be heard.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Raz arched a brow as he watched mary leave before looking to Kryo, ''well your welcome. . though i doubt this was much, your status has not changed one bit, just the way you are rewarded and given things." he took a few sips of his scotch, eying Kryo over again.. " what are your talents? , and don't just say the usual, give me the specific details and such. i want to know what i purchased for Mary and i."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Kryo nodded at the first bit not knowing what to say about it then he asked about talents. "T-talents?" he repeated looking up at Raz, his eyes a little wide. He had never even thought about that. "I...I don't think I understand... what do you mean by talents?" he asked a little bit confused but also a little bit worried not completely sure that he wanted to hear what exactly Raz had meant by talents. If he meant about anything in bed he had never thought about it, mostly people got with him because he had a pretty face and no other reason and that was what he had thought this purchase had been too.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Raz arched a brow slightly, watching him stutter before grinning'' now your not making this easy for me to not pick on you but, what i mean by talents.. what all did they teach you? or did you have to just learn things on your own? " he wouldn't mind teaching him a thing or two, right now though he was just fishing to see what all he knew and what all he was good with. '' are you really good with the ladies? '' Oh he knew his question's would embarrass him, he would just have to get over it though, Raz would ask as many bold question's as he liked until his curiousity was satisfied.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Kryo had expected that he looked down as he thought of answers trying his best not to have his face light up a bright red as he knew it would. "Well...no I wasn't really taught anything...I just did what I was told to do or what came naturally..." he explained quietly. He had to think again when he asked if he was good with the ladies, the only experiences with women he could remember were when they were trying to beat him up for being 'to pretty'. He frowned and looked at Raz, his eyebrows had drawn together slightly at the thought, "No, I'm not." He started, "Women generally hate me...I've been told they're jealous of me... I tend to attract older men anyways." he explained his eyes flicking to the ground again. He wondered if he would continue to question him like this, it wasn't like he wasn't used to it, he just didn't like how awkward it made him feel.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Raz arched a brow and leaned forward, this was definitely getting interesting, and if he wasn't really good with women then it was about time to start, after all he couldn't be the only one to enjoy his little talents. " using what comes naturally is a talent actually.. and you won't have to worry about Mary being jealous of you , she actually likes you i think.. which will makes things easier for you to learn how to .. ahh get used to women. go get cleaned up , then you will report to Mary's room. .. shouldn't be too hard to find if you haven't seen it already."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2