The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3) Empty Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

Post by Scylothia Tue May 10, 2011 10:09 am

The breeze was warm, the day was sunny, and the Aegean whispered lazily as she lapped upon the shore. Gulls called in the distance, fighting over some scrap of a clam.
He growled in defiance of the calm. Yes, Troy had been a bloody success, but tell that to the injuries burning across his lithe frame. One doesn't pilfer the spoils of war without sustaining a few injuries from hormone-driven human men.
And, to add insult to injury, he hadn't been successful. All he'd managed to cling to was a handful of Gold coins and a couple of rings. Hardly worthy of the soldiers' xiphos.
Loki sat up with a groan and some panting, and looked out over the sea. His stomach growled, despite the cuts raked across his torso, and so, with an uneasy sigh, the FaeFox thief struggled to his feet, then picked his way down to the warm, clear waters of Aegean. He waded out into the shallows, and managed to snare a few fish which made for a decent meal, and had it not been for his injuries he may have actually enjoyed himself.
Huddled by his fire under the shady branches of the canopy above, he found himself drifting off to sleep once more, unable to scent anything over the smoke.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3) Empty Re: Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3) Img_1010

It had been a long day of hunting, the Amazon warrior was on the move, moving slowly, keeping her body relaxed, and quiet as she sought a large deer that would feed her tribe for a while. But so far, it was tough finding a deer. Bow in hand, she kept moving, till she finally spotted a deer after an hour. It was a strong, sturdy buck, his head lowered to the grass, eating it slowly. Moving closer, she kept quiet, and drew her bow, and an arrow. Steadying her bow and arrow, she waited a moment before she got a clear shot, then let the arrow fly, and hit the buck with a killing shot. She was good at that, so that the animal didn't suffer as it died.

Going to the fallen creature, she pulled out the arrow, and grabbed the buck by his antlers, and hefted him up on her shoulders, holding onto his legs, he was heavy, but she couldn't drag him on the forest floor.

Moving on, she headed back to her tribe. A couple of hours later, only a few miles from her Tribe, she spotted smoke from a fire. Frowning, she moved forward to investigate. Finding the wounded, sleeping fox-man, she frowned, lowering the buck from her shoulders, and quickly grabbed her bow and arrow, with an arrow trained on the stranger. "Intruder," she growled. "On Amazon lands."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3) Empty Re: Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

Post by Scylothia Tue May 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Loki flicked his ear, and his eyes snapped open at the voice. His first instinct was to move into a defensive position, but between the arrow trained between his eyes and the screaming of his nerves as he tried to flip over and reach for the dagger sheathed at his leg forced him to stay put.
"Look, I'm just passing through, miss. And this hardly seems a way to welcome a guest."
Looking up at her from his back, and despite his injuries, he let his crystal clear green eyes wander over her body. He had to admit, he could imagine some sinful things he'd love to do to that body. But he didn't say anything about it--he was hardly in the position to.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Maeve studied him suspiously, he was a man, in amazon territory, they didn't need one such as him to venture too close to the tribe. He was wounded, but still he was a man, men were only good for one thing, for baby girls to populate the tribe and ensure it's future. Little baby boys were given to their fathers, or females in nearby villages. "A guest? Since when is a man a guest? State your buisness here?" the amazon demanded.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue May 10, 2011 1:59 pm

He pinned his ears back. "I do believe I've already said that, miss. I'm just passing through. What more do you want? And if my phallus is enough to merit banishment from this little patch of dirt, then, by all means, send me on my way." He was still annoyed that she'd gotten the jump on him. He was never off of his guard.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 10, 2011 2:16 pm

She couldn't trust him, it was trained into her not to trust a male, especially a lone one, that they were all deceitful. "who are you?" she asked him, ignoring his phallus Statement. "why are you wounded?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue May 10, 2011 2:47 pm

He narrowed his eyes on her, then replied, "Name's Loki. And as for why I'm injured, with all due respect, that's my business. Right now I would like to just get the hell out of dodge, thank you. I have no time for man-haters, my dear Amazon."
It hadn't taken him long to come to the conclusion that she was Amazonian. Foxes were sly ones, after all.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 10, 2011 2:57 pm

She arched a brow at him, his sassy tounge amused her. "Mm my aren't you observant," she purred. "An a sass, not to mention a little snappy." her hands were steady, not moving a muscle. "suppose I just let you go, would you die with those injuries?" there was a part of her that was concerned about his wounds.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue May 10, 2011 3:09 pm

"Clearly you've no idea what a fox can do, or a reynard for that matter. I'll be fine. Healed in five or six days. And trust me when I say that i know what i'm doing. Lived on my own most of my life."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Maeve lowered her bow and arrow, only slightly, she wouldnt be caught off guard, he couldn't be trusted, especially with him so close to her tribe. "confident, are we?" she asked.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue May 10, 2011 3:58 pm

He noted the moving of the arrow, but remained leery. "Yyyyyyup. Pretty confident, miss. Now if you don't mind I'm going to be on my way." he said, moving to get up.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 10, 2011 4:20 pm

"oh and I should just let you go?" she asked him, looking him over, deciding what she should do with him. Deciding quick, she acted fast, aiming a hit at o e if his more terrible looking wounds, planning on taking him prisoner.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue May 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Loki snarled and bit his tongue, trying to keep from crying out as she delivered the blow. Collapsing in a fit of shivers, the rest of his injuries were throbbing again and he curled up, uttering a very colorful stream of curses.
"...fucking bitch...." he snarled, fighting back the tears that had arisen to his eyes.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Maeve smirked at him as he was in pain. "Never said I was otherwise," she told him, and grabbed him, pulling him up. Pulling his arm behind him, so he didn't fight. "my queen will decide what to do with you," she told him, pushing him forward to take him to her tribe. "since I can't just leave you here, who knows what trouble you would bring to my tribe."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue May 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Loki snarled viciously. "oh, trust me, babe. After this sort of treatment I find myself inclined to cause your tribe a whole hell of trouble."
But despite the boldness of his words, he found himself unable to put up much of a fight, between the armlock and the pain still pulsing through his lithe frame.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 10, 2011 5:58 pm

"oh your threat is cute," she told him, forcing him to walk toward her tribe. Of course she felt a little bad, that she was causing him pain, but the safety of of tribe was more important. The mile that wouldn't have taken so long, was slow, because she had him in tow. Arriving to her tribe, she took him straight to her queen.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue May 10, 2011 6:08 pm

"Ah, Your Majesty." he said, making a court bow. "Do they teach you ladies lessons in brutality? Because if so then the instructors could certainly do the armies of Greece a huge favor."
He ignored the gasps of shock at the disrespect. He was hurt, damn it, and he was pissed off. He hadn't done a thing wrong.
"Pardon my short temper but when an injured fox minding his own business gets jumped by a sassy lady he tends to become annoyed."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 10, 2011 7:07 pm

The queen looked over the fox, her gaze finding his body pleasing. "Oh it's a precaution," she told him. Her gaze shifted to Maeve.

"my queen. I found him too close to our tribe, I didn't want to risk our tribe," Maeve stated. "so I brought him here. He's injured, but who's to say he he wouldn't stumble on our tribe, and think up some scheme to do against us."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue May 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Loki saw the queen's probing gaze, but didn't shy away from it. He knew he had a good body, and if they wanted to look, so be it.
He scoffed at Maeve's statement, and shot back, "Lady, what part of 'passing through' don't you understand?"
HE shrugged his way out of her grip and took a step towards the queen, showing that he had no fear of them whatsoever. They thought they were safe in numbers here in this little wood of theirs, but clearly they didn't know what a male fox was capable of. The very leaves, even the roots beneath their feet he could turn into deadly weapons without much effort.
"Look, Ladyship, I was injured by some hormone driven human soldiers, drunk on thier victory at Troy. I was simply passing through this little patch of ground, and didn't even realize the Amazons had a tribe here. All I want to do is go on my merry old way. There's a wide stretch of land to the north calling my name. Savvy?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Maeve rolled her eyes. "what sort of part that men are liars don't -you- understand?" she snapped back. When he stepped toward the queen, Maeve's eyes narrowed, if he even moved to hurt the amazon queen, she would snap his neck.

The queen frowned at him, eying him. "Why should I trust your words," she asked. "those wounds look awfully painful, I should have someone look at them."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed May 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Loki sighed, rolling his eyes a Maeve's comment. "You know, not all males are scum. Perhaps you lot should learn not to judge a book by its cover. Not all women are saints, after all. So the feeling's mutual."
He turned his attention back toward the queen. "My wounds are fine, aside from being smacked by your lady here. But I suppose until I can fox my way out of this mess I have no choice."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed May 11, 2011 4:35 pm

The queen arched her brow. "fox your way out?" she asked him, looking him over. "Maeve will tend to you," she demanded. After studying him, she wondered if he would be a good asset, and produce good children.

Maeve growled. "what?"

"you brought him here, you will be responsible."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed May 11, 2011 7:30 pm

"Meaning think up a clever way to persuade you to give me my freedom." he explained.
He was feeling sore now and not too well. "Look, is there somewhere I can lie down for a little bit? I'm afraid my wounds are acting up."
He wasn't one to ask for help like that, but he had a feeling if he didn't relax soon, he would pass out.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed May 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Meave sighed deeply. "come with me," she told him, irritated. she turned and led the way to her hut, since her queen didn't have him be tied up in chains, and there was no where else she'd be able to take him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed May 11, 2011 9:13 pm

He held his wicked tongue in check then, simply grateful to see the unused mat in the corner opposite the much more obviously used bedspace. He didn't hesitate at all as he sank onto the mat, even without something for a pillow. He was panting now, and pale.
For the first time, he showed some weakness.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next